Type keyword(s) to search

Evil Twins: Days Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Does her character die in it?

I'm sorry but I can't tell you--the film was so bad that I turned it off after the first hour.  I was kind of hoping for massively bad reviews for Mansi's "performance" but the fact that I can't find anyone talking about it kind of makes me smile more.  What's worse, people hating on you or people completely ignoring your "acting"?  :):)

• Love 4

Greg Vaughn ex Eric is doing well in Queen Sugar where he plays Calvin.  He has quite the juicy role.  Since this show looks to be a major hit, Corday and company can watch and see the talent they threw away. Success is best revenge and as long as his character remains on canvass GV came out the better for his being let go.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Happytobehere said:

Greg Vaughn ex Eric is doing well in Queen Sugar where he plays Calvin.  He has quite the juicy role.  Since this show looks to be a major hit, Corday and company can watch and see the talent they threw away. Success is best revenge and as long as his character remains on canvass GV came out the better for his being let go.

It is insane that the show has never invested in Eric..He is the only son of the supercouple Roman and Marlena....He is needed on the show and should be driving stories alongside his Brady cousins....The only Brady child that the show ever did anything with was Sami.....

• Love 4

This drifted into my YT feed a few nights ago. It's an "educational" shortie about interfaith marriage (in this case, Roman Catholic v unspecified Protestant). It stars a young Susan Seaforth (and it took me a few minutes to realize it was her). Not sure how truly educational it is but worth watching for the kitsch value:

On 9/17/2016 at 2:36 AM, LeftPhalange said:

Greg Vaughan is on the new OWN show Queen Sugar. I haven't watched it yet but I've heard it's getting good reviews.

And the actress who played Paige is also on this show as the girlfriend of the son of the pro basketball player. It's a good show.

39 minutes ago, plurie said:

And the actress who played Paige is also on this show as the girlfriend of the son of the pro basketball player. It's a good show.

How is she doing on that show? Hopefully she is a better actress.

On 9/22/2016 at 5:39 PM, rcc said:

How is she doing on that show? Hopefully she is a better actress.

She didn't have enough scenes to really judge her. No heavy material

Casey Deidrick in a PixL Movie Advance & Retreat

So either Jen Lilley or the Jade actress - or both - will be a killer or stalker then? (I have noticed 99% of non-holiday Lifetime flicks follow the same formula: Psycho woman is out to kill her rival and/or schemes to land a man. Also happens with psycho men stalking women, etc. Bonus points if kids are involved! And the crazy person is out to land the one they obsess over with a kid!)

• Love 1

Michael Fairman - News - Soap Buzz

11July 27th, 2017DAYS Bad Boy Rob Scott Wilson Lands Major Role In New Film: ‘The Girl Who Cried Wolf’

Looks like Rob Scott Wilson who easily can play the good-looking guy with a dark side, as we have seen from his memorable performances on Days of our Livesas serial killer Ben Weston before his exit, has been cast in a major role in an upcoming motion picture.

According to Deadline: Wilson plays the role of Brad, a millionaire bachelor star of a reality show, who quickly becomes obsessed with a teenage girl named Kendra. Known to lie as a tool to lash out, everyone think’s Kendra is just “crying wolf” about the harassment. By the time Kendra convinces her mother that Brad poses a threat to them both, his behavior has spins out of control, leaving both in danger.   No word on who will play the key role of Kendra, opposite Wilson.

Ken Sanders is the producer on the project and the thriller will be  directed by Rob Malenfant.

• Love 1
On 3/17/2017 at 2:54 AM, Silver Raven said:

It took me awhile but Kyle Lowder won me over as Brady. I wonder what a young him could have done with the Tripp role- I bet it would have been amazing. The guy had this weird psychotic twinge to him towards Marlena when he first showed up as Brady.

• Love 3

This is Kate Mansi's next release, Pau

I know KM's had a couple of Lifetime movies last year, both with her in a role that was a variation of cold, hypersexed Abby. No range. 

-

On better news, Jen Lilley has another Hallmark movie airing soon opposite Ryan Paevey from GH, It's titled Harvest Love

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

This is Kate Mansi's next release, Pau

I know KM's had a couple of Lifetime movies last year, both with her in a role that was a variation of cold, hypersexed Abby. No range. 

-

On better news, Jen Lilley has another Hallmark movie airing soon opposite Ryan Paevey from GH, It's titled Harvest Love

Jen Lilley..she can play rom com heroine with credibility but also the bad girl who can show believable vulnerability..KM and her lifetime movies..well no comment..although it seems she found her one-note dreary niche..not my cup of tea..that's for sure.

• Love 3

I finally got around to watching Ladies of the Lake, Ken Corday's Amazon Prime soap. In the very first scene, Martha Madison decapitates her husband, Wally Kurth, with a garage door, while his daughter/her stepdaughter Jillian Clare (the original Abigail) watches.  Then cop Kyle Lowder comes to investigate.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I finally got around to watching Ladies of the Lake, Ken Corday's Amazon Prime soap. In the very first scene, Martha Madison decapitates her husband, Wally Kurth, with a garage door, while his daughter/her stepdaughter Jillian Clare (the original Abigail) watches.  Then cop Kyle Lowder comes to investigate.

The scenes between Arianne Zucker and Kyle Lowder were interesting.  Lowder's an executive producer, so he had to have a hand in casting, I guess they're on good terms (they do have a daughter together).

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The scenes between Arianne Zucker and Kyle Lowder were interesting.  Lowder's an executive producer, so he had to have a hand in casting, I guess they're on good terms (they do have a daughter together).

Love scenes? I wonder if she and Shawn are still together.

3 minutes ago, rcc said:

Love scenes? I wonder if she and Shawn are still together.

No, they weren't love scenes.  There were no love scenes in the show, just several murders. Lowder was the cop investigating them.  His character wound up with Jessica Morris (Jen Rappaport from OLTL)

Last I heard, she and Shawn were still together.

nicole and dr dan in some lifetime movie. she looked so much older, with brown hair.  his acting sucked as usual. i had to turn it off. i hate these movies that center around teenagers and well, lifetime crap in general. so she left days to do schlocky movies with her man? yuk. 

• Love 1

Arianne Zucker has always been really beautiful. I wonder if aging is difficult for her. You could tell in her last few months on Days that she was getting bags under her eyes, but that's to be expected when you're raising kids and over 30. It sucks that it's so noticeable and distracting on television, where everybody looks eternally 24. I hope that when she does come back to Days, she looks refreshed a bit. Nicole had been crying for months by the time she left originally and that had to take a toll.

I stumbled upon a few seconds of an episode of The Bold and the Beautiful and saw that the woman who plays Nancy, Chloe's mom, was on that show apparently working at Spectra. I know the actress who played Sally Spectra died many years ago and I thought that show had abandoned her side of the canvas. Did they bring her into play Sally's sister or something...?

On 6/14/2018 at 1:41 PM, Silver Raven said:

Robert Scott Wilson is in the new season of Ladies of the Lake, which I think premieres next week on Amazon Prime.

Ladies of the Lake is advertising with pics of shirtless RSW.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎15 at 8:45 AM, DisneyBoy said:

Arianne Zucker has always been really beautiful. I wonder if aging is difficult for her. You could tell in her last few months on Days that she was getting bags under her eyes, but that's to be expected when you're raising kids and over 30. It sucks that it's so noticeable and distracting on television, where everybody looks eternally 24. I hope that when she does come back to Days, she looks refreshed a bit. Nicole had been crying for months by the time she left originally and that had to take a toll.

I stumbled upon a few seconds of an episode of The Bold and the Beautiful and saw that the woman who plays Nancy, Chloe's mom, was on that show apparently working at Spectra. I know the actress who played Sally Spectra died many years ago and I thought that show had abandoned her side of the canvas. Did they bring her into play Sally's sister or something...?

Yes, Patrika Darbo played Shirley Spectra, Sally's sister.  The actress is 70, which surprised me.

5 hours ago, bannana said:

Yes, Patrika Darbo played Shirley Spectra, Sally's sister.  The actress is 70, which surprised me.

So does this mean they finally permitted the Sally character to pass on?

Damn she's in amazing condition for her age! Wouldn't have thought 70!

• Love 1
On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 9:41 PM, DisneyBoy said:

So does this mean they finally permitted the Sally character to pass on?

Damn she's in amazing condition for her age! Wouldn't have thought 70!

No, even this week, young Sally mentioned that Sally Spectra sends her regards. She is apparently living in luxury with boy toys on a coast somewhere.