Type keyword(s) to search

Evil Twins: Days Stars in Other Roles

• Start Topic

(edited)

I tried to watch Winterthorne and it wouldn't play. 

I tried to watch Winterthorne and it wouldn't play. 

It's in High Def so sometimes it will take a long time to run.  What I did was to start it up and leave it running in the background (probably for over an hour) until it had stopped stuttering through the video and then once the entire video had loaded, watch it that way.

Edited by Rick Kitchen
  • Love 2

OOO

SHAWN CHRISTIAN LOOKS SO HOT.

WHY COULDN'T HE BE THIS SEXY ON DAYS

Because Ken Corday has terrible taste for what looks hot on a guy? Seriously, I felt like Daniel was stuck in some weird surfer dude look that just looks awkward on a 50-year old guy.

• Love 5

Because Ken Corday has terrible taste for what looks hot on a guy? Seriously, I felt like Daniel was stuck in some weird surfer dude look that just looks awkward on a 50-year old guy.

Exactly, I was always waiting for Daniel to change his looks.  Shawn Christian looks amazing.  Damn, Days was wasting all of that. 

• Love 5

My question is why is BB going to GH when he could do better. If he was going to stay in soaps he might as well have come back to Days, assuming they would take him back. We'll see how long it takes before GH gets bored with their new "get."

• Love 1

Come back to Days as who?  I think jail and two deaths is enough for Nick Fallon. MHO, of course.

I'm interested to see what happens on GH with him. 

By "do better" do you mean join Y&R or B&B?

He wouldn't necessarily have to come back as Nick. This show isn't afraid to give the same actor a different character to play. 

By do better I mean GH is trash, much worse than Days. I doubt his talents would be utilized properly and there's already 45523452 characters on there as it is. Y&R is garbage as well so I wouldn't recommend him go there either unless he's just looking for a check. Can't speak on B&B because I don't watch it. 

• Love 3

Allison Paige, the actress who played Bev, JJ's friend, was on Flash last night.  She played the villain metahuman of the week, Eliza\Trajectory.  I thought she was quite good.

Good for her finding a primetime gig. She could have been better used on Days.

• Love 2

Kate Mansi has already completed a post-Days film called Muse.  She's the second-billed female character behind the Muse who's the title character:

A struggling painter's life is changed forever when he meets a Leannán Sí - a mythical Irish muse who takes an artist as a lover, inspires him, and kills anyone that threatens him.

She also has been cast in another film, Boyfriend Killer, which has no plot description at imdb.  She is listed as the female lead.  Opposite ... Patrick Muldoon.

Omg!  I was watching Bo and Billie's wedding from 1995 and Michael O'Neill (Secret Service Agent Ron Butterfield, The West Wing) played the other priest!  (This was during John's holy man days.)  

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Polaris said:

I saw this Kate Mansi movie posted on Days Dish today.  The trailer tells you the entire story and I watched the same exact thing on Netflix years ago only with different actors.  The Unwanted Guest...tee hee!

http://www.marvista.net/Details.aspx?id=aa1cdf78-12dc-e511-9487-0e563b5fb261

It's just her kind of film.  I bet they'll be LOTS of slapping, screeching and maybe some shower sex.  

Now if only it calls for her to jump out of a window....a much higher window.....MUCH higher.

• Love 3
On August 13, 2016 at 8:13 PM, In2You said:

Seeing as its Marvista and about killing it will probably air on Lifetime if it hasn't already

Ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! You called it.  This was just posted on the Days Dish Facebook page:

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/news/48622/kate-mansis-infatuating-role-in-lifetime-thriller-unwanted-guest?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=554621538

I watched some of Kate Mansi's Lifetime movie and it was as painful as her version of Abigail.  Hardly any change of expression, weird inappropriate smiling and covering her mouth with her hand to show she's upset.  Yep, a real departure for her.

• Love 2