Type keyword(s) to search

I really wish this show wasn't ending.. They can always tell stories and so many of the characters new and old are engaging... As I was never the biggest Quentin Fan... ( Marge and OG penny were my fave)  him leaving the show didn't bug me the way it has for others... Maybe they'll  get a surge of support and if the primary ppl want to keep going they'll get picked up somewhere else at least for a satisfying ending 

• Love 6

Maybe I'm sick but I thought the Hitler joke was kind of funny.

This was a pretty good episode, I must admit. I really enjoyed the reappearance of the map maker, who I had completely forgotten about (much like Penny 40) and Hades. I totally forgot Hades was married to Persephone/Our Lady Underground, but of course he was. (Tangent: not sure why she was a goddess in this world, since she was mortal in mythology, but whatevs.)

I kept yelling at them to just take Margo back to Fillory if having the eye tether straddle two worlds was causing her so much pain and trouble, but I guess she and Fenn had just escaped from there so I can see the dilemma. 

I'm not sure where they are headed with all of this, and frankly I had started to lose interest after I found out the show was ending. But this episode did sort of pull me back in. The show still has its charms, in spite of whatever failings it might have.

5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Tangent: not sure why she was a goddess in this world, since she was mortal in mythology, but whatevs.)

Sorry, she was a godess, a very minor one. She was the daughter of Zeus's and Demeter, the goddess of the harvest. Hades fell in love with her and kidnapped her. Her mother was so sad, she let all the plants die and the earth to cool so that hades had to return her but before she left she ate several pomegranate seeds. Because of this, she had to spend 6 months in Hades (fall and winter) and 6 months with her mom (spring and summer) 

Okay, topic? It was nice to see Hades and Benedict again. 

• Love 2
On 3/12/2020 at 6:08 PM, rwlevin said:

Sorry, she was a godess, a very minor one. She was the daughter of Zeus's and Demeter, the goddess of the harvest. Hades fell in love with her and kidnapped her. Her mother was so sad, she let all the plants die and the earth to cool so that hades had to return her but before she left she ate several pomegranate seeds. Because of this, she had to spend 6 months in Hades (fall and winter) and 6 months with her mom (spring and summer) 

Okay, topic? It was nice to see Hades and Benedict again. 

Not sure I'd call her a minor goddess.  As the wife of Hades she was widely worshipped as the queen of the underworld and subject of popular mystery cults.