Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: The Ninth Girl

Looks like Tommy has found her personal Minister Cheng.

As soon as they brought trafficking and kidnapping together, I said "Look into the birth mother, if you can find her." 

The au pair didn't even remember the name  of the hotel where they stayed?  Tsk tsk.

Please don't make the asshole detectives an ongoing thing through the season.  One episode was enough.

When Tommy clicked on the photo, my first thought was "Hey, that's Gary from AMLT!" 

Note to LAPD:  If you're going to raid a building, secure the entire building and all the exits.  Don't be the FBI on this.  And put the fatter of the two asshole detectives on a PT plan.  There was no reason he couldn't have caught up with that woman.

• Love 3

At the very beginning with the Chinese Counsel General saying surely Tommy you not Detective Keller are in charge of the case everything from my long TV watching experience is saying surely the FBI is in charge of this case. I was expecting the Special Agent in Charge to bust in that very minute

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, JayDub said:

Excellent show. One main story which for me is awesome

YES, I like one story line too.  I quit watching so many shows because of all the back and forth....too confusing!

• Love 1

Enjoyed this one a lot. Looking forward to seeing how Tommy deals with her son-in-law being one of the johns. 

I have grown to really like this show. I hope it gets renewed. 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, LisaM said:

Enjoyed this one a lot. Looking forward to seeing how Tommy deals with her son-in-law being one of the johns. 

I have grown to really like this show. I hope it gets renewed. 

Heh, one person's "looking forward to" is another person's "dreading."

But so far I do like the show too. I like strong heroines. (And I'm old enough not to care too much if "heroine" is now politically incorrect/archaic.)

I didn't care for the 2 guys' cat fight dick swinging.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1