Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Oof! I Did It Again

• Start Topic

On 3/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, Pachengala said:

I also agree that Parker’s a good dude. He keeps getting the short end of the stick and I can’t understand why beyond him being caught between a dysfunctional couple. 

Poor Parker. He keeps asking Paget "why" when he's given direction, and Paget doesn't want him to question his directions. But now I understand Parker's need. When he is working on something, Ciara often questions why he's doing it a certain way. He needs to be able to say Paget wants this because...  Otherwise Ciara deems it stupid, or not as efficient. Both Ciara and Paget need to recognize that he is pretty good natured considering what else is out there.

Edited by Chalby
The usual - grammatically inept
  • Love 10
On 3/11/2020 at 8:45 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't know who is more disgusting to me...the biggest group of bitches to ever grace a charter, or the crew who were all aware of their bitch ass behavior which began "alarming" Jenna the second they got on the boat, yet they all (sans Parker) left Madison alone to deal with it all. 

Georgia has a nice voice...completely generic and unoriginal...but nice! I don't like her though. Quit flirting with people's boyfriends in front of them (or at all) you vivacious piece of shit.

I can’t stand Georgia or her voice. If i was working with her and she started singing, i would tell her to shut up! And she knows that Paget and Ciara are together but still flirts with him, she is gross. Yes, Ciara is not great, but she has every right to be pissed about Georgia and Pagets flirting. I would’ve said something to both of them by now. 
As for these guests—ugh, so sad, pathetic and gross. And yes, to another poster about their mommies dismissing their behavior. They definitely had the mommies that told their kids they could do no wrong. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

What a terrible set of guests.

I cannot believe that Madison, when they came back with a DJ, did not go and alert Jenna about the services needed.  

I was surprised that no one else on the crew woke up.  It seemed like they were making a lot of noise especially with a DJ.  The boat isn't that big, you would think that maybe Jenna or the captain would have gotten up to investigate.

• Love 6

Throw the entire charter away. Madison should not have to deal with being disrespected and have to stay silent so the tip won't be affected.  Those "men" are no better than BD's Ashton. 

• Love 7

I want hug from Parker!

Jenna is annoying in every aspect. 

Guests are equivalent to the slime a snail leaves in its trail. No offense to snails. 

ETA: I haven't seen any evidence of "Navy Seal"-like behavior from Jenna. All she has done is stand around the kitchen, PLAYING WITH HER HAIR. Then trying to impress a-hole Adam with her put-downs of the other stews. She's another Hannah...all talk, just trying to get laid, & thinking you've paid your dues to the industry already-toilets be damned. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2020 at 10:11 AM, dleighg said:

who pays for the DJ they brought back, and the extra food and booze the "girls" were consuming? And poor Parker having to cleanup up vomit from a non-guest for *&^&% sake.

I call bullshit on this episode.  Those guys were so bad I believe they are real (scary huh?)  But I call bullshit on them being able to bring women AND a DJ onboard. 

There has to be some kind of liability issue there, I mean if one of those women got hurt or worse on the boat, then who would be liable?  The captain?  The owner?  Even on a cruise ship you can't bring random people back to the boat.

I felt so bad for Madison when that guy picked her up.  I was like, dude, you don't know this girl, you don't know if she has a husband or a boyfriend.  Do that shit in the street and you're liable to get the shit kicked out of you. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

There has to be some kind of liability issue there, I mean if one of those women got hurt or worse on the boat, then who would be liable?  The captain?  The owner?  Even on a cruise ship you can't bring random people back to the boat.

I have experience visiting on a chartered yacht with no problems. I knew the people because I am not in the habit of following strangers home but I don’t know why that’s different. Cruise ships are a completely different situation. We have seen guests brought back in both Med and the original.

that guy literally said “what is she gonna do, call the greek police”....... if that is not the most predatory thing i’ve ever heard, i don’t know what is. my god what an embarrassment but they seem like the dudes who want any sort of attention weather it’s good or bad  

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 6:58 PM, Neurochick said:

I call bullshit on this episode.  Those guys were so bad I believe they are real (scary huh?)  But I call bullshit on them being able to bring women AND a DJ onboard. 

I felt so bad for Madison when that guy picked her up.  I was like, dude, you don't know this girl, you don't know if she has a husband or a boyfriend.  Do that shit in the street and you're liable to get the shit kicked out of you. 

It gets more interesting...at the end of the article posted above is the following:

"I know my guys were a tough bunch to handle, so the crew probably had some opinions," chuckles Martinis, who to his credit seems the adult among the bros — a term Bravo itself uses in a preview video aptly titled "These Long Island Bros Are Ready to Party." That promo, in fact, spotlights Michel lifting crew-member Stalker up and down without permission as she begs him not to.

"I've never been handled like that by a charter guest before," Stalker tells the camera afterward. "Like…," she begins, turning speechless with anger. "I have, like, no words."

"I was just having a good time, man," Michel tells Newsday, insisting he and Stalker are friends. "We're under the same clear understanding. Like, it just is what it was. It wasn't perceived [as inappropriate touching] on either side." Pointing to Stalker attending a viewing party Monday at Hosein's home in Melville, he asks, "If someone felt they were put in a position where they were completely uncomfortable with somebody, why would they fly out to a state where that person lives to come hang out with them?"

A Bravo spokeswoman said she believed Stalker had "addressed it a bit in the episode," and confirmed Stalker was planning to attend the party. A Newsday request to Bravo for a comment from Stalker did not receive a response.

However, says Martinis, Stalker and a couple other crew members are staying with him, his wife and their children — daughter Isabella, 19, and son, Luca, 17 — the weekend before the viewing party. "They're all looking forward to coming and seeing the guys and hanging out with them," he says. It's possible all is indeed forgiven — and that nine long months after the episode filmed, it's all water under the sail.

Not sure what any of this means except @Neurochick may be right...

On 3/10/2020 at 6:53 AM, Yours Truly said:

No, our million dollar client at our law firm DOES NOT get to behave lewdly around me just because we are all in some casual setting

I remember a partner brought a client to the firm Xmas party one year and the dude was pawing and leering at the female staff.  I went straight to the Managing Partner and he took said Senior Partner aside (in front of me, no less) and advised him very sternly that this was a party for the law firm employees and that he and the client needed to go find some entertainment ELSEWHERE.  He also informed him on Monday that he was to send a memo (no email then) to all female staff members APOLOGIZING for his client's boorish behavior.  

Managing Partner sent a follow-up memo to all attorneys advising that NO clients are ever to be brought to a FIRM function in the future.