Type keyword(s) to search

Jazz Hands, er, Friends: Noelle, Jaclyn and Others Orbiting Jazz

• Start Topic

On 3/8/2020 at 10:18 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The girls at a watch party.

JoJo and Nicole.jpg

Does anyone know where this photo was taken?  

I'm now thinking that it might be a blessing in disguise that Jazz decided to take a year off from school, considering the Covid-19 situation.   She would have more than likely had to do most of the work from home anyway.  

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2020/3/11/harvard-coronavirus-classes-cancelled/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, gingerella said:

And not for nothing but I am SO GLAD that Noelle is not on this shit show anymore. I hope she is doing fabulously and getting on with her life. If you want a trans role model, look no further because Noelle is IT !

It would seem Noelle is a more mature person, but from what I understand she may have gone off the deep end as well.  I read somewhere that she has changed her name to Gwen, has decided to convert to Islam, and her online posts have been mighty strange.  I always thought she seemed profoundly depressed.  I wonder how true Jazz's friendship with any of these people are.  Reading between the lines, I would guess no.

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

It would seem Noelle is a more mature person, but from what I understand she may have gone off the deep end as well.  I read somewhere that she has changed her name to Gwen, has decided to convert to Islam, and her online posts have been mighty strange.  I always thought she seemed profoundly depressed.  I wonder how true Jazz's friendship with any of these people are.  Reading between the lines, I would guess no.

Noelle’s Instagram page now has a link to The Communist Manifesto and nothing else. I hope she’s ok.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

I always liked Noelle, but she had mental health issues too, which I believe were then exacerbated by her presence at the school shooting.  I remember she was happy to get her surgery, but then again there's the fact that surgery makes them happy for a while and then they have to face the other life issues that everyone deals with.  As far as Jazz's friendship with them goes - they were obviously brought on the show to discuss trans issues, since that's all the Jennings family does, and it seems the "friends" are no longer in town or on board, or they would have been to the "event" of the mural unveiling, or the "mixer" that the World's Best Ally, Sander, hosted at the beginning of the season.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/9/2023 at 7:02 AM, chediavolo said:

Too big & really fake looking. Otherwise she is made up beautifully.  

She really is pretty,  but her boobs look..... hard.  And her duck lips?   Takes all kinds I suppose...🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I read this on another site -- it was said that Jaclyn has an Only Fans page where she performs solo "acts", catering to the audience that appreciates transgender folks.  Maybe this is old news, but I knew nothing about it until today, but I figured I'd put it out there.   I guess those new boobs are getting paid for.

Edited by patty1h
  • Sad 6
2 minutes ago, patty1h said:

catering to the audience that appreciates transgender folks

Fetishizes, not appreciates. 

Everybody has to make money, and it's great to be able to do it from home, but that still makes me sad for her.

Isn't Jaclyn several years younger than Jazz, making her pretty young?  That makes it even more icky.

• Like 1

Jaclyn is 18.  She stated on the show she doesn't think this kind of work gets held against you as much now as it used to.  However, she has national attention through the show, so it's not like only folks on Only Fans will know about it.  We are seeing the difference between Jazz, whose family is well off, and Jaclyn whose family is not. Her implants should settle over time, but they are large on her frame.  I am sure she is working to save up for bottom surgery.  It is a shame that this is the path she has gone down.  

• Sad 3

Jaclyn has said on the show she is not sure about getting bottom surgery. Truly hope she doesn’t go down that path, for her own health (sexual and otherwise.) Also, do you remember several years ago when she first wanted to get implants? Grandma wanted her to wait bc she was (and still is) SO young. Jaclyn tried to pull the “you better let me do this now or I’m going to off myself” card. Guess what… she lived. She actually seemed a lot more confident & happy at 18, even without the boobs. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I cannot assess what level of psychological distress Jaclyn has felt based on her body dysmorphia.  Just surviving is not always enough.  While I personally feel it's better to wait for breast augmentation until the body has matured more, I also believe people have the right to make their own decisions.  I am happy to see her feeling more confident and comfortable.  She is, however, another person who may have been better off staying away from this show. 

Jazz had complications from bottom surgery and may not be a very sexual person.  That is her personal experience, not the experience of all or even most transgender women.  They are each individuals.  Jaclyn had a very different experience.  It is her choice as to whether or not she does bottom surgery.  It is also her right to not make it a public decision if she chooses to. She is young and figuring things out.  We've all been young; however, our decisions did not play out on a large public stage and we may not have had to make such impactful decisions about our bodies. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 3/17/2023 at 11:56 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I cannot assess what level of psychological distress Jaclyn has felt based on her body dysmorphia.  Just surviving is not always enough.  While I personally feel it's better to wait for breast augmentation until the body has matured more, I also believe people have the right to make their own decisions.  I am happy to see her feeling more confident and comfortable.  She is, however, another person who may have been better off staying away from this show. 

Jazz had complications from bottom surgery and may not be a very sexual person.  That is her personal experience, not the experience of all or even most transgender women.  They are each individuals.  Jaclyn had a very different experience.  It is her choice as to whether or not she does bottom surgery.  It is also her right to not make it a public decision if she chooses to. She is young and figuring things out.  We've all been young; however, our decisions did not play out on a large public stage and we may not have had to make such impactful decisions about our bodies. 

Agree so much Princess. Another important factor IMO is effective and intense counseling from someone trained and experienced working with trans youth. Have recently met a trans high school student beginning the process. She is prob 6'1" and has/is going through puberty. She's a lovely girl, but we live in a very red state and I fear for both her safety and her mental health. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 2