Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: On the Wings of Keeradaks

This version of Anakin is puzzling...not sure if he is lazy or slow to pick up on clues...

Echo points out the ceiling hatch, Anakin could have jumped up there and destroyed it or "forced" it open.

Those walkers killed a lot of allies before he did anything...

Anakin seems really still together, I thought maybe he’d start coming undone by the seams a bit before the end of this series. Guess he’s not isolated enough yet.

Poor Echo, he must have been freezing. I just kept thinking “someone get the clone some clothes.” 

Rex getting thrown somewhere he doesn’t want to get thrown never gets old.

• Love 1

Oooh, more movies references.  The visual of Echo (pale, emaciated, with all those connection ports in his body) is right out of "The Matrix."  Echo looks just like Neo right after he is disconnected from the matrix and "decanted."

This episode also has a whiff of the Ewoks from Return of the Jedi (and I mean that in a good way), what with a "primitive" species rallying to help fight a technologically superior race that has commandeered their home world.  

Af first I was annoyed when I saw the new droids in an earlier episode because I didn't see any reason to introduce a new design -- especially one we never saw in a movie -- but in this episode we learn they can FLY.  Well, THAT'S cool (and makes perfect sense given that they've commandeered a planet in which the locals have domesticated flying creatures like in "Avatar".)

Yay!  The boulder from "Raiders of the Lost Ark" is back!

As for that last line from Echo . . . I've got a bad feeling about this.

Edited by WatchrTina

The first time I saw this episode, or rather, a version of it, was the unfinished one that was released. I mistook the wings as just part of the unfinished look, and I was thinking like, “Anakin, just force push them! Why aren’t you dropping them?!” Then they started flying! That answered my question. 😂

• LOL 1