Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: One Year Later

• Start Topic

Why would Delilah feel guilty about moving on? She was having an affair and leaving Jon? So she did sleep with the guy, eww.

I liked Rome's conversation with his dad, happens many times with many families. He is fighting something too.  The stars, loved it. ; )

Sophie was very genuine with Eddie, very truthful. Time to heal is not the same for everyone. Forgiveness can be slow but lifts a weight to make it more bearable at times.

Eddie's apology was sad but I wonder how he would have dealt with it if he didn't die. Not the story of course, but he was planning on taking his wife. I'm glad they moved on. Danny gets a small cameo and the King Tut, a big much at first but I liked Theo's speech later.

I liked Gary meeting that girl and not Maggie, I can't like her but I try.

I think the "dream" episode was a bit of a cheat, Jon was not on enough, his conversations not long enough, playing his VM was not the same.  I knew the end would be Jon letting D go, but I was hoping it wasn't.

• Love 7

So we see Eddie trying to make amends with Sophie and apologizing to Jon at his gravesite, totally grieving and feeling responsible (I thought David Giuntoli did a terrific job), but have we ever seen Delilah that apologetic or truly sorry for what she did? I don't think so.

I liked what Gary said to Sophie, but I wish he had said, "I hated what he and your mom did to Jon..." It's not all on Eddie, and I wish the show would remember that because I'm tired of Delilah's part in it getting brushed off as no big thing. As if Jon pulling away during their marriage was reason enough for her to have an affair and get pregnant with someone else's child.

• Love 18
22 hours ago, sinkwriter said:

So we see Eddie trying to make amends with Sophie and apologizing to Jon at his gravesite, totally grieving and feeling responsible (I thought David Giuntoli did a terrific job), but have we ever seen Delilah that apologetic or truly sorry for what she did? I don't think so.

I liked what Gary said to Sophie, but I wish he had said, "I hated what he and your mom did to Jon..." It's not all on Eddie, and I wish the show would remember that because I'm tired of Delilah's part in it getting brushed off as no big thing. As if Jon pulling away during their marriage was reason enough for her to have an affair and get pregnant with someone else's child.

It sucks, but I think they realize that Delilah has been SUCH an unlikable character that if they ever actually draw attention to her unlikability, then it will just cause everyone to actively hate her even more, so they've gone the Saint Delilah route, because, if anything, what this show has shown is that Nash is not really interested in real human emotion and having people actually deal with a lead character being a narcissist would be TOO human. 

Another good example of Nash's lack of desire in actual human emotion in favor of hack plotting is Rome breaking Maggie's confidence to tell Gary that she's leaving for England but NOT the part about her telling Regina that she wished Gary had been the one bought her the wine. 

NO real person would do that. NO ONE. 

But hacky plotting needs that to happen for the sake of the plot and so that's what happened. 

Also, "Oh, the stars. Just like the ones you had when you were a kid." Seriously, show? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Oh, okay show. So Delilah finally dreams about Jon, and he tells her it’s all okay because he broke their vows first by not being himself? So it was okay that she slept with Eddie and had a baby, cause Jon made her so unhappy? 

Um, not sure that’s the type of message you want to send about dealing with depression. 

• Love 18
52 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Oh, okay show. So Delilah finally dreams about Jon, and he tells her it’s all okay because he broke their vows first by not being himself? So it was okay that she slept with Eddie and had a baby, cause Jon made her so unhappy? 

Um, not sure that’s the type of message you want to send about dealing with depression. 

I preface this with I know it's a soap, badly written many times but good God, that was so predictable, Delilah never dreams of Jon (why would she?) and maybe he doesn't want her and then she dreams of him giving permission to screw the young guy texting her. She didn't need permission to flirt with the married "gas guy" or date and sleep with a guy she picked up at a bar. I do thank the show for not having us actually see that encounter. ; )

What never made sense, but it's like hitting your head on a wall, most people would not have this great and sexy relationship with Jon, he suddenly pulls away, depression in full gear, and she just pouts? Never written her saying "I wanted counseling, I asked Jon if he wanted to leave (that would have made him do something) told him she needed him. I can't imagine since I loved his character, sleeping next to him for 2 years and not being close, but I think that's why Charlie's paternity was always debated.  lol Jon compartmentalized, but please, he lived through 2 decades of 911 memorials, he helped all his friends and family and had weekly parties and get-togethers, coached, vacationed, etc. He wasn't portrayed as anything but fine until 2 years before. Show or not a show, they never implied or talked about any time Delilah tried to help him. He might fool others, but she knew. And she was leaving him and Eddie was leaving with her. Eddie realizes the mistake he made, but Delilah, no.

• Love 10

This show tries so hard to make us believe that these people are such a tightknit group of friends with their constant togetherness but they actually do a decent job of making me believe it in the small moments, like when Gary and Rome were making fun of Eddie for his shoes.

Ugh, I really felt for Katherine when she told Regina what that guy said at her interview. "Someone like you."

Normally I don't find dream sequences interesting, but the thing I appreciated about them in this episode is that it showed how much Jon's death is still affecting them even a year later.

On a shallow note, the dinner scene was beautifully lit and everyone looked gorgeous.

But I just cannot with Delilah saying she wished she could go back and have a second chance with Jon. GIRL, PLEASE. And when ghost Jon told Delilah that he broke his vows long before she broke hers, I had to pause the episode and go for a quick walk around the house because I just CAN NOT with the show's attempt to martyr Delilah and make her an innocent victim in all this. She slept with her husband's best friend multiple times and was going to leave him. JFC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Man...this could have been a great episode, but...it really fell flat with the lack of Jon and the shoddy plots. 

I'll just start off with the Delilah stuff because it's easy. The only positive to the Delilah stuff was how great she looked in her makeup this episode. Otherwise, the ending with her dreaming of Jon was downright terrible. So, Delilah finally dreams of Jon, who tells her that it's all his fault and she should go bang younger dudes because he wants her to be happy? Luckily, it works in the sense that this is only Delilah's subconscious telling her this and not actually Jon. This also fits with Delilah and her narcissism for her to think that she can get permission from her dead husband to get to move on. 

Katherine's speech, after being given her new office, about how she feels like family with these people? I'm sorry, but I just rolled my eyes. We haven't seen Katherine even hang out with any of these people...at all. Her storylines have been at work and with Eddie. She has NEVER hung out with anyone in the friend group without Eddie around and yet she feels like they've accepted her back in the group? Nah, it was nice of Delilah to give her the apartment for her office and that was a sweet moment, but the rest was laughable. I actually ended up shouting at my TV "WTF?" when Katherine had first gotten to Delilah's and...kissed Maggie on the cheek. Like, what? 

And let's get to Maggie and Gary next, who annoy me to no end. Maggie is suddenly EVERYWHERE, interacting with EVERYONE and it's annoying me. I didn't realize that she became the leading woman of this show with how she gets the moments with Regina or with Delilah or with Rome. The show is so focused on Maggie that they've completely forgotten to have other pairs interact (maybe Katherine/Regina, or Rome/Eddie, for example). 

And, of course, shoddy plot in which Rome tells Gary that Maggie's leaving for Oxford (I know there's some grey area with Maggie telling Rome while in therapy but you'd think that he would try to not blurt it out) but conveniently forgets to mention that she's still in love with him. Meanwhile, Regina tells Maggie about the wine incident. 

I'm glad Gary gets to move on with Darcy. Gary's stuff here was well done, surprisingly. I liked his talk with Rome and Eddie (I totally forgot that the three are sports fans and actually play basketball).

Too little of Jon.  We should have gotten way more Jon. 

And Eddie figures out that he might have had something to do with Alex's death? Who we find was a teenager when she died? I'm guessing she drowned, based off of Eddie's dream, and I'm guessing he was drinking. 

I did like Eddie/Sophie's scenes. I like that Gary did end up talking to Sophie, but I like how Eddie/Sophie resolved things. But, once again, Eddie has to put in the work for forgiveness while Delilah sits back while others do the work for her. 

• Love 12

They certainly rush things along.  Suddenly Katherine is a loving part of the group.  Comes in and kisses Maggie??  Lovingly interacts with the others even with Delilah.  I don't think we have ever seen a real heart to heart between Katherine and Delilah where Delilah apologizes for sleeping with her husband.  It seems the whole thing was Eddies doing, even John came to Delilah in a dream and forgave her and took the blame.   So ridiculous.   Gary is almost as annoying to me as Delilah.  Theo who still refers to Delilah as Aunt Delilah is just weird, sorry.  I liked the Rome and his Dad story, also liked that Regina finally stepped up for there husband.  The Regina character is sort of selfish IMO.   Maggie please  leave for England or just go away,  maybe take Gary with you for a while.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, debraran said:

Why would Delilah feel guilty about moving on? She was having an affair and leaving Jon? So she did sleep with the guy, eww.

Yeah,  I thought the guilt about moving on was a bit much, given the history. Guilty about not feeling guilty any more is more like it. So in the season finale  - she's pregnant again? I mean, it's not like she was in any way prepared for the encounter.

10 hours ago, sinkwriter said:

Nope. The odd poor me, am I a bad girl moments. But nothing to the level of Eddie's. Giuntoli has become an amazing actor.

5 hours ago, cardigirl said:

That was my thought too. At first I thought, oh they're going to reveal something we don't know - maybe Jon did cheat. But then, are you kidding me? They're comparing mental issues with breaking vows?

3 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

This show tries so hard to make us believe that these people are such a tightknit group of friends with their constant togetherness but they actually do a decent job of making me believe it in the small moments, like when Gary and Rome were making fun of Eddie for his shoes.

Ugh, I really felt for Katherine when she told Regina what that guy said at her interview. "Someone like you."

Normally I don't find dream sequences interesting, but the thing I appreciated about them in this episode is that it showed how much Jon's death is still affecting them even a year later.

On a shallow note, the dinner scene was beautifully lit and everyone looked gorgeous.

But I just cannot with Delilah saying she wished she could go back and have a second chance with Jon. GIRL, PLEASE. And when ghost Jon told Delilah that he broke his vows long before she broke hers, I had to pause the episode and go for a quick walk around the house because I just CAN NOT with the show's attempt to martyr Delilah and make her an innocent victim in all this. She slept with her husband's best friend multiple times and was going to leave him. JFC.

They had lovely friendship moments in this episode - primarily with the men. I'm not sure who the writers are, but I think they handle the men's stories more adeptly than the women's.

Now that Katherine will have an office directly above the restaurant, then it will make sense for everyone to congregate there every episode. Hopefully she'll hire her assistant. I like his character a lot.

Though they didn't go there in this episode, it occurred to me (before Gary went on the drinks date) that Gary is not working anymore, so he could easily go to England with Maggie. I don't hate their relationship as much as others. Take out the overly soapy parts and they seem like a reasonable match.

I'm not much of a sad anniversary person. I try to remember those I've lost with events I associate with them being happy. It helps that I have a bad memory for dates. I could not tell you, without a great deal of thought, when any of them died.

Finally, it was a relief not to have the baby drama. Easily the worst addition to this show. But it's only on a break...

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Man...this could have been a great episode, but...it really fell flat with the lack of Jon and the shoddy plots. 

I'll just start off with the Delilah stuff because it's easy. The only positive to the Delilah stuff was how great she looked in her makeup this episode. Otherwise, the ending with her dreaming of Jon was downright terrible. So, Delilah finally dreams of Jon, who tells her that it's all his fault and she should go bang younger dudes because he wants her to be happy? Luckily, it works in the sense that this is only Delilah's subconscious telling her this and not actually Jon. This also fits with Delilah and her narcissism for her to think that she can get permission from her dead husband to get to move on. 

Katherine's speech, after being given her new office, about how she feels like family with these people? I'm sorry, but I just rolled my eyes. We haven't seen Katherine even hang out with any of these people...at all. Her storylines have been at work and with Eddie. She has NEVER hung out with anyone in the friend group without Eddie around and yet she feels like they've accepted her back in the group? Nah, it was nice of Delilah to give her the apartment for her office and that was a sweet moment, but the rest was laughable. I actually ended up shouting at my TV "WTF?" when Katherine had first gotten to Delilah's and...kissed Maggie on the cheek. Like, what? 

And let's get to Maggie and Gary next, who annoy me to no end. Maggie is suddenly EVERYWHERE, interacting with EVERYONE and it's annoying me. I didn't realize that she became the leading woman of this show with how she gets the moments with Regina or with Delilah or with Rome. The show is so focused on Maggie that they've completely forgotten to have other pairs interact (maybe Katherine/Regina, or Rome/Eddie, for example). 

And, of course, shoddy plot in which Rome tells Gary that Maggie's leaving for Oxford (I know there's some grey area with Maggie telling Rome while in therapy but you'd think that he would try to not blurt it out) but conveniently forgets to mention that she's still in love with him. Meanwhile, Regina tells Maggie about the wine incident. 

I'm glad Gary gets to move on with Darcy. Gary's stuff here was well done, surprisingly. I liked his talk with Rome and Eddie (I totally forgot that the three are sports fans and actually play basketball).

Too little of Jon.  We should have gotten way more Jon. 

And Eddie figures out that he might have had something to do with Alex's death? Who we find was a teenager when she died? I'm guessing she drowned, based off of Eddie's dream, and I'm guessing he was drinking. 

I did like Eddie/Sophie's scenes. I like that Gary did end up talking to Sophie, but I like how Eddie/Sophie resolved things. But, once again, Eddie has to put in the work for forgiveness while Delilah sits back while others do the work for her. 

I love all of what you said. For the people who talk to Nash on twitter, complain about the lack of Jon. I told my friend, I called the "do what you want" from Jon from the time I heard about it. Gag. Like you said, it was her narcissistic subconscious and not him but damn he looked good. "I want you" You were leaving him and screwing his bestie for 2 years. We move on but please, that was gag worthy. I've seen women like her at my old gym, feel taken for granted, have affairs with their trainers, get caught and it's "woe is me" . But she picked his best friend. That is a tough one.

No dreams for Danny or Sophie, none for Rome, that would have been interesting. I wanted This is Us writers for this one. ; )

I so hope Gary gets a relationship that is healthy with his new girl. I liked her and Maggie is beyond annoying. How does she get money? She's always not working. She was sick a long time and now going to school. Please let her go.

• Love 3

I liked Theo's speech at dinner, and Sophie's conversation with Eddie. One more Delilah-induced eyeroll, and I might just be able to map the surface of my brain. But I just want to slap Gary and Maggie. Everyone knows they're ending up together. All this dancing around with other people is just filler.

Maggie presumably has a job somewhere, but at least now we know why Gina's last restaurant crashed and burned; clearly, she was never there! Does Nash think that owning and running a restaurant is a 9-to-5 operation?

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

Giuntoli has become an amazing actor.

So agree with this. I rarely change my first impressions of actors and in the beginning of Grimm he was a hard pass for me (though I loved the show). But he improved so much and grew to become a favourite. He's excelling in this show. Ironically his partner on that show (Russell Hornsby) took the exact opposite path for me - his overacting in Lincoln Rhyme borders on laughable.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Brookside said:

Eddie to Jon at the graveyard: "I know what I did."

No Eddie, you know what you were doing, and what you were planning to do.

Jon knew for quite a while I think and it made it easier since he lost Delilah already. Eddie says, I knew you knew or something like that.  Sad.

• Love 1

So Katherine goes to help the woman who had a baby with her husband.  A baby she is helping raise.  She says, quite appropriately, indeed generously, "Even though Jon is gone, he's still bringing us together."  Naturally, instead of Delila graciously thanking her, Katherine finds herself apologizing, and the drama queen exits left, lip quivering.

Sigh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So agree with this. I rarely change my first impressions of actors and in the beginning of Grimm he was a hard pass for me (though I loved the show). But he improved so much and grew to become a favourite. He's excelling in this show. Ironically his partner on that show (Russell Hornsby) took the exact opposite path for me - his overacting in Lincoln Rhyme borders on laughable.

I had the exact same reaction to the beginning of Grimm. I almost stopped watching it - but I loved everyone else (with one notable exception) so much that I kept watching (until I could not watch notable exception any more). I watched the first episode of Lincoln Rhymes because of Hornsby (and the book), and had the same reaction too. Thank you for validating my opinon. 🙂

• Love 1

I wonder if one of the reasons they give Eddie so many of the big angsty "I am so sorry I made a horrible mistake" scenes is because David is just a much better actor than Stephanie is, and the show knows that he can pull them off way more? They tried to give her some, but they just dont work, so they just stopped giving her many? Unfortunately this also means that Eddie seems like the one who is the most sorry for what he did, which makes me a bit more forgiving towards him, as you can really see his remorse and he never makes excuses for his mistakes, while Delilah seems like she hardly even cares, as she makes excuses and barley even thinks about her dead husband. 

Of course, some of that is also due to the shows writers being totally in love with Delilah, so much so that her dead husband comes to her in a dream to tell her that it was all his fault she cheated on him with his best friend! I mean, we wait all this time to finally see Jon again, and this is what we get? We get one more "listen audience, Delilah did nothing wrong! Eddie did, Jon did, but Delilah was totally justified and innocent!" scene? Jon "broke his vow first"? How? By being depressed and having massive ass survivors guilt? Yeah Jon made some bad calls, but I am pretty positive what Delilah did was worse! I dont think she will have any trouble moving on, she pretty much already was when Jon was still alive! 

This will they or wont they stuff with Gary and Maggie is so intensely uninteresting, I dont even want to waste type writing about it for more than once sentence. 

Rome and his dad were pretty good at least, and Regina and Romes dad, I am glad we are getting a reminder that Rome was about to kill himself when he got the call about Jon. Thats a really big freaking deal, and its been pretty lost in the shuffle. As Regina said, they could be remembering burring Rome that very day a year ago. 

So now everyone gets their own start up company! In one big, co-dependent building! I did love that Katherine mentioned how she had previously never really felt like a part of the group, and everyone looked guilty. Yes, feel bad about the bad ways you treated Katherine! You dont deserve her! I hope she brings her assistant with her, I really like his character. 

The stuff with Sophie and Eddie was actually quite good, the actors did really great work, and it all felt emotionally real when Sophie finally forgave Eddie. So much better than the obvious manipulation of Sophie hearing from her dementia addled grandpa about how much its so her dead dads fault her mom cheated on him with his best friend. I dont think we know much about Eddies family, besides his sister being a recovering alcoholic like him, so I am interested in seeing more about his past. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 8

Delilah just makes cutsey jokes about cheating and getting knocked up. 

What’s with the ruffled blouses and pencil skirts on the egg headed Maggie?  I don’t know what is worse, the ruffles or the stupid knit caps. How they thought Mile’s was checking her and not Delilah out, I have no idea. 

4 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Rome's dad really, really bugs me. He's one of those guy's that's an asshole just on general principle.  It's amazing Rome turned out as decent as he has.

Rome’s got some asshole going on under the surface. I find a little of him goes a very long way.

Yeah, if Eddie starts up with Maggie, , let’s see how forgiving Gary is. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Giuntoli has become an amazing actor.

Just the look of devastation he gave Sophie when she pulled up to the cemetery... gut-wrenching. He looked like he was on the verge of sobbing and was barely holding it together, like on some level he feels like he doesn't deserve to be there, talking to Jon or asking for his forgiveness. It was impactful for me, watching David in that moment. Terrific acting.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Why is Maggie doing therapy with Rome? I thought she referred him to someone else. 

I think he just showed up, bearing smoothies, and started blabbing to her. She tried to cut him off but he steamrolled her. Plus she’s  as nosy as fuck.

7 hours ago, Brookside said:

How did Katherine manage to bring a full glass decanter and glasses, on a tray, BY CAR?

She swapped the vodka for bourbon, or Scotch. Why not refill at Delilah’s? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

How did Katherine manage to bring a full glass decanter and glasses, on a tray, BY CAR?

Jon must've taught her.

She says, quite appropriately, indeed generously, "Even though Jon is gone, he's still bringing us together."  Naturally, instead of Delila graciously thanking her, Katherine finds herself apologizing, and the drama queen exits left, lip quivering.

Yeah, I didn't see what was so insensitive that Katherine had to apologize for that observation instantly. I didn't like Katherine very much at first, but, hey, it turns out her anger and resentment were perfectly justified, and now she behaves generally like a generous, responsible adult human being. Which shouldn't create amazement, but in this group it does. 

• Love 6

I thought this episode was boooooring. 

Everyone had an issue and all of them got resolved with love, friendship and and a ghost.

All I could think while watching was about you in this thread, because I know so many here love the actor who plays Jon. I have no idea of who he is but I kept thinking, as I hated the whole thing, that this would at least make some of you happy 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, alexvillage said:

All I could think while watching was about you in this thread, because I know so many here love the actor who plays Jon. I have no idea of who he is but I kept thinking, as I hated the whole thing, that this would at least make some of you happy 

Please watch Band of Brothers.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, alexvillage said:

I thought this episode was boooooring. 

Everyone had an issue and all of them got resolved with love, friendship and and a ghost.

His name is Ron Livingston.  He's a really good actor

The thing that bugs me, on the show he died a year ago.  And at the one year anniversary they are finally thinking about him again

I lost my best friend years ago.  Not one day, or hour on some days, goes by when I don't think about him.

It would have been more realistic if they kept doing flashbacks in people's minds.  It just doesn't make any sense for him to completely disappear until the 1 year anniversary.  They should have people on the show doing constant flashbacks.  People who die just don't go out of your mind for a year.  Producer messed it up.

• Love 7
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 1:27 AM, Brian Cronin said:

Also, "Oh, the stars. Just like the ones you had when you were a kid." Seriously, show? 

Thank you!  Way to totally insult the intelligence of your viewers, when it was literally mentioned earlier in the episode, even if you missed the episode of origin.  So stupid and cringeworthy.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, break21 said:

His name is Ron Livingston.  He's a really good actor

The thing that bugs me, on the show he died a year ago.  And at the one year anniversary they are finally thinking about him again

I lost my best friend years ago.  Not one day, or hour on some days, goes by when I don't think about him.

It would have been more realistic if they kept doing flashbacks in people's minds.  It just doesn't make any sense for him to completely disappear until the 1 year anniversary.  They should have people on the show doing constant flashbacks.  People who die just don't go out of your mind for a year.  Producer messed it up.

I feel like they talk about Jon constantly though. They don't show him but they refer to him.

When they showed Jon last season, it was usually not as a vision in people's heads, it was showing the viewers things that happened in the past. So it makes sense that they would not need to show more backstory. What they did this week with people seeing them in his dream is not how they've used him in the past.

• Love 3

I laughed though how they had Delilah say she didn't dream/think of him much at all or something to that effect. (truest statement)

I feel Nash who talks a lot on social media, underestimated how fans liked him and his story really wasn't told in a satisfying way, he really got into the "mystery and find what's in the picture of apartment" moments that really minimized and did a disservice to suicide victims. Everything was "look at the apartment, look for clues" How could that be a serious show on anything? I feel he dropped a lot of ideas either because he wanted to put him on the back burner or Ron was too busy or refused to do as many. He had talked about Jon's dad coming and he even had an actor in mind, he talked about showing the children (Danny too) dealing with their father's death and fallout, he hinted Ashley would be back but not for a few months, so many things. The only thing he did do is the fallout with Sophie and her mom, which was well acted by her and gave some realism. Even though they never had her know her mom was leaving that day with Eddie, some time the next day she was planning on telling them I'm sure, I didn't think Sophie was "over the top" as some fans because we knew and I pretended she did.

I agree flashbacks are better than dreams but dreams can end I feel Nash wanted this to be a final peek at him and that's sad. So many things about him we don't know. He just hatched.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, KaveDweller said:

I feel like they talk about Jon constantly though. They don't show him but they refer to him.

When they showed Jon last season, it was usually not as a vision in people's heads, it was showing the viewers things that happened in the past. So it makes sense that they would not need to show more backstory. What they did this week with people seeing them in his dream is not how they've used him in the past.

Absolutely, they have talked about Jon a lot. They also show Regina at the restaurant a lot. I'm honestly not sure where some of the criticisms of the show come from.