Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
crimsongrl

Tournament Of Champions

On 4/23/2021 at 5:18 PM, meep.meep said:

Having finally seen the whole thing, I'm left with an overwhelming fascination for Nancy Silverton's barrettes.  

Someone needs to give her a stylist.

46 minutes ago, cameron said:

Someone needs to give her a stylist.

IMO, Nancy Silverton is a perennial "hippie", non-conformist who believes her styling clock is stuck in the 60's and loves her presentation choices.  She wouldn't deign herself in need of a "stylist" if her life depended on it.  If anyone found her presentation choices not to their liking I can see her sharply glancing in his/her direction indicating there was something drastically wrong with HIS/HER opinion of her "look."  

• Like 7

On 4/5/2021 at 4:00 AM, Mellowyellow said:

I squeeeeeeeed when Brooke played for Shirley. They were in the Top Chef finale together and some nasty people were trying to make a case that Brooke didn't get along with Shirley so I totally cackled at Brooke earning her friend $10,000!

I missed that, so now we have to dislike Brooke less, great! 

I watched that TC season not too long ago, and I got the vibe that Brooke just wanted to win, but Shirley was just naturally more friendly.   Sounds like Brooke has lots  of friends in the industry, but she's not very likeable when she's in her competing zone.