Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

She was so pretty!  I saw a pic of her (taken at a Posh fashion show, no less) from like 5 or so years ago and even then she looked so much more natural and pretty. No clue why she felt the need to blow her lips up like she did??

• Love 14

I’ve refrained from commenting on Jennifer’s children, but with all of her bragging about the importance of SAHMs (I don’t disagree), and her utter devotion to raising her children with minimal help, I just have to say . . . you yourself have named them savages. Great job!

14 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Jennifer is so irritating. What is her damage? It's clear that she is gearing up to be Tre's new patsy. She interrupted and had a snarky comment for everyone but Teresa, and they both came to the other's "defense" so to speak. Needless to say, I got the impression that those two are in cahoots. 

Jennifer attacked Melissa because she is Tre’s attack dog.  And can you EVEN imagine if someone had slandered Tre, and Melissa had simply shrugged and murmured, “that’s her opinion”?  Tre is nothing if not a hypocrite. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Jennifer looks really pretty. It's such a shame what people do to themselves. Tony looks great too!

I sighed when Melissa said Antonia likes her the best when she wants help with social media. I know probably most kids are into it but I've had a long standing theory these reality show kids (not just RHWNJ this is a blanket reality kids statement) are just going to end up like child stars have for generations hunting out fame. Only the child stars may have a talent to help continue on and maybe some money in the bank or royalties coming ahead. These kids only know marketing yourself for fame and money. Joe Gorga probably won't ever let Antonia do a TH like Gia if that would cut in to his airtime. 

I probably can't pull off hair jewelry but I do like the trend and Teresa's was nice, it was the rest of the outfit I personally didn't like. 

• Love 1
(edited)

All I can say is Jennifer went from a natural beauty to the grotesque poster child for too much plastic surgery.

I don't understand how this *look* became the aspirational aesthetic for a certain category of women.

I guess Kim Kardashian is the poster child for this kind of look. Not that I aspire to look like KK but it certainly does illustrate the difference between the really excellent plastic surgery KK has had done and the kind of stuff done by less talented practitioners. While her husband might not have actually done Jennifer's face, he certainly would have been the one who offered his *vision* for what the final result should be.

KK certainly looks plastic but her obviously artificially enlarged lips don't look like a baboon's anus.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It would have been better on a slicked back hairstyle like a ponytail or actually not at all.

Jenn's hair thing looked like she borrowed it from her 13 year old daughter.

I like her 13 year old daughter better than her...the younger daughter is going to be exactly like her mother.

• Love 10

I wonder if it ever enters Jennifer 's mind that her daughter gets excluded in school by girls that ae like Jennifer?  Probably not...she shouldn't be rewarded for her behavior..but I guess if Teresa gets rewarded than why not Jennifer 

• Love 7

KK certainly looks plastic but her obviously artificially enlarged lips don't look like a baboon's anus.

No, more like a chimpanzees...

And yeah, Jennifer was pretty before the surgery...shame she went down that road too.

• LOL 1

Jennifer is a bully - disgusting behavior from someone whose own child is bullied at school and brother has been suffering from his mother's issues with being gay.  How about looking at your own behavior?  Marge is right, your insides are ugly.

• Love 13

I can't say I disagree with Jen about Melissa and the fake storylines.  But her swinging so hard in the 1st minute of the show was kind of desperate.  But then again so was the eye rolling from the other couch about her surgery.  Everybody there has had work done.  Jackie has had a tummy tuck, her teeth whitened, lip fillers, and i would guess maybe cheek?  Her face is definitely different.  Subtle but different.  All elective.  Marge has had the facelift and I think botox?  Elective.   Melissa has had her boobs and nose done and anything else to morph her into JLo.  These people need to stop picking and choosing their elective surgical proceedings.  Going under  is going under. 

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Jennifer is the one saying shady shit every 5 seconds, interrupting people and generally just behaving like a (monkey’s) ass(hole)...but Jackie, Mel and Marge are the mean girls? Yeah, not coming to that same conclusion at all. Anything shady they might have said was generally in response to Jen’s rude comments. 

Although I didn’t care for Teresa’s dress or weird hair accessory, I thought all the ladies looked good. Jackie and Jennifer looked the best, imo. 

Am I the only one who thinks of Jacqueline Laurita every time Jennifer is on screen? Not just how she acts but how much shit she's done to her face/body

giphy.gif

If Jennifer keeps doing facial surgeries her eyes will land on the sides of her face like a fish.

At one point, Jennifer did a Siggy impression, and I laughed that Andy didn't even segue into has anyone spoken to Siggy - how is she doing? Nada - crickets

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did Jen really say she only had TWO staff people working in her house? A nanny and a babysitter or something to that effect. Cause she's got 16 bathrooms in that big old house of hers. I find it VERY hard to believe she's the ONLY one cleaning them, if any! Maybe I didn't hear her correctly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Am I the only one who thinks of Jacqueline Laurita every time Jennifer is on screen? Not just how she acts but how much shit she's done to her face/body

giphy.gif

No 100x. Jennifer is desperate for the camera. I think Jaq genuinely is unstable. Plus until Jen yells "I swear on my son WHO'S AUTISTIC" over cheating gossip, Jaq will always be in an untouchable category of The Worst to me (special shout-out to Melissa for her fake cry of wiping her tearless eyes during the montage of Nik, that s4 reunion was a dumpster fire that brought out the worst in everyone.) I don't think Jennifer is exploiting her brother, they probably agreed to it so he can get exposure for his charity etc. I've been uncomfortable with Jen putting Gabby on TV, but it's still not exploiting your autistic child; Gabby is young but she is at an age/capacity where -hopefully- she can say yes or no to it. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I can't say I disagree with Jen about Melissa and the fake storylines.  But her swinging so hard in the 1st minute of the show was kind of desperate.  But then again so was the eye rolling from the other couch about her surgery.  Everybody there has had work done.  Jackie has had a tummy tuck, her teeth whitened, lip fillers, and i would guess maybe cheek?  Her face is definitely different.  Subtle but different.  All elective.  Marge has had the facelift and I think botox?  Elective.   Melissa has had her boobs and nose done and anything else to morph her into JLo.  These people need to stop picking and choosing their elective surgical proceedings.  Going under  is going under. 

Jackie obviously had her breasts enlarged as well. No way they would be that big with as thin as she is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I’m in the minority but I think Jen looked fantastic.  Obviously she’s been enhanced shall we say but so have all of them. I loved her dress and hair hair was so shiny.  She looked amazing.  

I had just finished telling my husband I thought Melissa’s storyline and making fun of Joe’s 2 sperms was disrespectful to people who actually suffer from fertility problems (like me) when Jennifer said the same damn thing.  I agree with her.  Same goes for Marge and her hyper defensiveness with being a mom, Jen saying I don’t know what kind of mother you were doesn’t automatically mean she thinks Marge was a horrid mother.  I wouldn’t take it that way.  Even though she was reaching Frankel levels of interruptions, Jen was speaking truths.

I actually think everyone looked decent.  Delores and Marge both looked really good.  Teresa looked drugged.  Melissa did something to her face, normally I think she looks fantastic for 40 but she looked a bit aged for some reason.  Jackie looked the worst per usual, Horrible hair and the dress looked like a wrinkled bridesmaid dress from the 80’s.  Money can’t buy a fashion sense, apparently.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 10
(edited)

Jennifer when you’re sitting on that couch being a bully after crying about how mean it was for girls to bully your daughter. Please remember you are an example and don’t be messy 

AD6872D5-A428-4EEE-B573-5CDF6803E349.jpeg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12

I just put something together...when Andy and Marge are talking about her boobs and how long it took to tape them up and why she bothered, Marge says, what, am I going to come out in a turtleneck.  Just realized Jennifer's dress basically has a turtleneck, lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Best part of the reunion was everyone basically acknowledging what I've said for years - that all Mel's storylines are fake, fake, fake. You can dislike Jennifer but she's dropped some truth bombs right there.

Jen is crass but she says what she means. She's honest. Jackie and Marge come off as shady and hypocritical. Couch Right was Middle-Aged Mean Girls.

I have no idea how anyone let Jackie get married looking like that. I'm not being snarky when I say she looked near death. Truly scary. And she said she got herself help. Maybe she literally tuned out everyone in her life but if someone I loved looked like that, I'd physically force them into treatment.

How sad to look back at season 1 and think what a happy time it was for Tre, and what she's reaped since.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 8
(edited)
17 hours ago, lasu said:

I just put something together...when Andy and Marge are talking about her boobs and how long it took to tape them up and why she bothered, Marge says, what, am I going to come out in a turtleneck.  Just realized Jennifer's dress basically has a turtleneck, lol.

I personally thought Jen looked the best, then Dolores.  Show leg, cover the boobs.  Show boobs, cover the leg.  Buy a classic cut dress that makes you look amazing.  Marge can and should dress better for her body and wear some good support undergarments.  She doesnt need her boobs flapping in the wind to look amazing.  I love Margaret.  But that is in spite of her fashion and hair choices, not because of.  

Melissa tries too hard and has been fake since season 4.  We got real melissa season 3 and she was much more entertaining from a reality TV standpoint.  

And i agree that the photos of Jackie at her wedding were really scary.  I mean, it could be that people were begging her to get help. We haven't heard Evan say anything about it yet.  It seems like her parents didnt notice, maybe they did that day?  And to think, she didn't get help until after her children were born.  Isn't that what she said?  6 years into recovery?  Her youngest two are 8?  Yikes.  How did she carry a pregnancy???

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

And i agree that the photos of Jackie at her wedding were really scary.  I mean, it could be that people were begging her to get help. We haven't heard Evan say anything about it yet.  It seems like her parents didnt notice, maybe they did that day?  And to think, she didn't get help until after her children were born.  Isn't that what she said?  6 years into recovery?  Her youngest two are 8?  Yikes.  How did she carry a pregnancy???

From what her father has said, seems he thinks that look is better than being fat! 

• Love 3
On 3/4/2020 at 9:01 PM, Axie said:

Melissa is right.  Jennifer is an asshole.  Teresa seems drugged.

🤣 Not drugged. That's the look of dullness. She is one card short of a full deck.

On 3/4/2020 at 9:13 PM, breezy424 said:

It cannot be said enough:  Jenn, STFU.

Tre has totally checked out.  Tre saves money for her children's future????

From some of the faces Delores made when Jenn was talking, I think she wished she was the other couch.

I could go on and on about the comments Jenn has made so far but she's not worth the time...or the attention.

How much does it piss people off, I know it does me, that this thieving woman along with her husband, is able to save for her children future when so many of us struggle. I'll give her a pass on the money she earns from the show but the money they bilked out of others etc. Fuck off bitch.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

🤣 Not drugged. That's the look of dullness. She is one card short of a full deck.

How much does it piss people off, I know it does me, that this thieving woman along with her husband, is able to save for her children future when so many of us struggle. I'll give her a pass on the money she earns from the show but the money they bilked out of others etc. Fuck off bitch.

I'll believe she has money saved -legit saved not hidden in a closet- when she produces bank statements reviewed from a third party to verify as not forged. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 6

I can’t believe Delores is still with David. He seems so not into her imo. Yes I agree it did seem like Teresa had took a Xanax or something haha. Jennifer came in hot lol. Melissa seemed speechless,I think Teresa is telling Jennifer that negative stuff about Melissa. I think Melissa’s storyline was fake too but I still like her and Joe lol. 

• Love 2
On 3/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, BrindaWalsh said:

I personally thought Jen looked the best, then Dolores.

I did too.  I actually loved Jen's dress quite a bit, and she looked great it in.  But Marge was still being shady with the turtleneck comment and it still made me laugh.

• Love 3

My 2 cents ---

The make-up artist should be fired. What the fuck?? These ladies had so much make-up gobbed on their faces, it made my own face hurt with sympathy. From fake tans to highlighting and low lighting, absurd amounts of visible contour and good lord, the hair extensions.

I for one would like to see all of them as they REALLY are. No excess. I also imagine they fancy themselves up to do anything, even a simple trip to the store (as if.....). I always like my low key, low maintenance looks so much better after I watch any of these housewives show. I can not imagine the need to primp so much.  

And the lighting director for the reunion did them no favors. 😛

• Love 4

How do we know David's not into Delores? Maybe he's not into filming this stupid show and cares more about his reputation than Dr. Bill does, whose clients probably don't care he's on it. I doubt he's sleeping in the guest room. Would you want to see your physician cavorting with these drunken idiots? He films with her, Frank and Delores's family. In the photos you guys have posted of them together on vacation and whatever he seems happy enough.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

My 2 cents ---

The make-up artist should be fired. What the fuck?? These ladies had so much make-up gobbed on their faces, it made my own face hurt with sympathy. From fake tans to highlighting and low lighting, absurd amounts of visible contour and good lord, the hair extensions.

I for one would like to see all of them as they REALLY are. No excess. I also imagine they fancy themselves up to do anything, even a simple trip to the store (as if.....). I always like my low key, low maintenance looks so much better after I watch any of these housewives show. I can not imagine the need to primp so much.  

And the lighting director for the reunion did them no favors. 😛

My thoughts exactly. These women must have makeup subscriptions delivered by Amazon Prime by the boxful every month. I don't know how they can even open their eyes with the 2lb fake lashes. The face make up, besides being ORANGE, was way too thick. They could pass for Drag Queens. The look is not good. I don't live in NJ but I'm betting there are lots of women who are pissed at these clown faced fame whores representing their state. Their is such a thing as subtle beautiful make up.  I hate these bitches but I love to watch. 

• Love 2