Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09: This Land is Your Land...or Hers?

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

Based on your description, Meri could also be a narcissist.  She is the one switching gears, being indecisive.  She did it over the plans for the Vegas house, the surrogacy, the in vitro, her attitude over Mariah coming out....oh and that catfishing deal where she was ready to leave when she thought Sam was real...  the list goes on. 

Oh I believe Meri is a narcissist as well as Kody.  Kody's phrase of walking on eggshell is a classic statement of narcissistic abuse.

As I said I hate defending Meri.  But I also think that Kody is a master at gaslighting.  None of the adults are innocent by any means.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

As I said I hate defending Meri.  But I also think that Kody is a master at gaslighting.  None of the adults are innocent by any means.

Maybe not innocent, but I wonder if either Christine or Janelle have ever stabbed a sister wife in the back.  They have their faults - but neither seem like the type to always put THEMSELVES first - like Meri and Robyn always do.

• Love 15
(edited)

Kody dumped Meri long before the "divorce" or catfishing.   She's going to do all she can to make his life a living hell.   And, no way is she going to leave the TLC paycheck, and Kody can't afford to buy out her share of the "house" money.   So, as long as she has to show up occasionally, she's going to push his buttons.   Once the show is cancelled, she's out of there. 

As far as Janelle's beloved pond.  I don't deal with that type of thing, so called an engineer friend of mine who does deal with Retention Basins (not ponds).  Since the property is not developed, at all, his opinion is that the original owner - who was the one who subdivided the property - just dug a deep hole.  BUT now that the morons has purchased it, it will require a lot of engineering.  It will have to be redug - filled in portions, sloped, drainage pipes installed, gravel placed on the bottom to allow drainage, side wall reinforcement, most likely reduced in size - and not deeper than 6' - and required to drain with 3 days of the last rain.   Most of the ones he's worked on are correctly built, then  filled over to a certain level and planted with seed or grass, and fenced.   Fencing is required because it poses a drowning danger when full (not unlike having to have a fence around a pool.    Bottom line it cannot remain an unfiltered big mud hole that doesn't drain and provides hazards and mosquitos.   Janelle should ditch her ideas about the park. 

Oh forgot.  If they do own all four properties, they can easily redraw the property lines to reconfigure the lots.   In  AZ it would be difficult, but not impossible, to remove some of the trees at the lower portion to allow for construction outside the tree line.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Useful 15
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Maybe not innocent, but I wonder if either Christine or Janelle have ever stabbed a sister wife in the back.  They have their faults - but neither seem like the type to always put THEMSELVES first - like Meri and Robyn always do.

I hope Janelle and Christine are secretly gloating behind Robo's and Meri's backs, the bitches that have been Kootie's favorites, and are supposedly fighting, and giving Kootie more grey hair, Robo more eye boogers, and Meri extra poundage.  If it was indeed Meri's idea to recruit Robo or at least be pretend BFF's with her, it's backfired in spades.  Boohoo.

• Love 13

Someone should do a water analysis of the "pond" and show it to Organic Janelle. She would have to Google all the big words but she might just get the idea that it's really stupid to swim in that muck.

It's not your average rockstar.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Onceafan said:

As for Janelle and Christine, I could do a whole other post on the things they said last night.

Please do give us your insight. 

Just now, linthia said:

I thought it was funny that production showed a picture of Mary's rental mansion absolutely bathed in all kinds of sunlight as Mary was complaining that her rental was too dark due to all the trees. She is quite the selfish, greedy, manipulative bitch.

Don't forget that Robyn used her fear of trees and forest fires to get her choice of Coyote Pass instead of Cottonwood in the first place.  Imagine if these 2 used their energy to do something good instead of manipulating.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, Onceafan said:

Forgive me, I will try to make this as short as possible, but having worked as a counselor for 20 plus years, I had to take some notes off of last night's show, and give my two cents on it. Back in the day there was a saying that you can't put two snakes in the same basket, what we saw last night is that you can't put two victims in the same basket.

We literally saw, two women fighting over which one of the two got to claim a victim role over the division of the land. Both women wanted to claim that they were not given the choice and "just" had to take what was left.

Meri: She absolutely displays all of the characteristics of a victim mentality. Last night during the picnic she started the discussion about the division of the land with this,

"Kody told me where all of you are going to be and I'm just going to be back there."

This first statement is very agressive using words such as "just" and "back there" to show that the other three got what they wanted, and she's just being put out of the way with no consideration to her wants.

What is funny about Meri is duing her talking head, she called out Robyn for saying, she just has to settle for what's left, and that Robyn shouldn't say that, and act like she doesn't have a choice or that she is the low man on the totem pole because that isn't true.

What Meri really is saying, Robyn can't say that, because that is what I am claiming, and I am the low man on the totem pole, and I am the victim here, not her.

Robyn: She really does play the martyr well, but she plays it with what we call "secondary gains." When talking to Meri she states, "Yeah, I'll just take what's left. I did it before, I'll just do it again."

When talking with Kody she states, "No I don't have a choice I'm taking what she doesn't want."

Her "apology" she stated she was sorry for leaving in a huff. But listen to the rest of the apology.  "I felt like I didn't have a choice the first time you brought me out there and I felt like Meri was changing her mind and I was left again with no choice."

Then Robyn in her talking head states that if the family doesn't talk it out, then "Meri will continue to feel hurt, and Kody will still be frustrated."

Notice how she took herself out of that equation for the problem? I could go on, but I don't want to bore you all.

As for Janelle and Christine, I could do a whole other post on the things they said last night.

very beautifully written...please continue with your thoughts on Janelle and Christine.  Bravo!!

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

Please do give us your insight. 

Don't forget that Robyn used her fear of trees and forest fires to get her choice of Coyote Pass instead of Cottonwood in the first place.  Imagine if these 2 used their energy to do something good instead of manipulating.  

OMG..are you serious???  Robyn was afraid of forest fires?  That's hilarious.  They should re-name Coyote Pass as Kody's Pass

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm seriously over Meri's victim act. It's infuriating. It's more infuriating than what Robyn was doing. 

The moment Meri found out the trees spot *might* become Robyn's, she became upset. I don't blame Kody for being confused this time, Meri was all over the place with her responses. She doesn't want the trees due to the shade, then she gets mad when she learns someone else will be in the trees. For fuck's sake, Meri. Then the passive aggressive Parawan comment. Then the defensiveness when she was feeling attacked when in actuality, no one seemed to know what Meri wanted. She's so damn unlikeable. 

I have no empathy for Meri. All I saw this episode was her being passive aggressive and when they tried to figure out what she did want, she became defensive and deflected. As usual. 

Has Meri ever apologized for anything she's done? 

that would be NO

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, crimson23 said:

right, its the wishy washy thing she does.  She made Robyn wait for over a year while she made her decision about the surrogacy. She hemmed and hawed about trying other methods, when the whole idea was ridiculous. At that point, the doctors told her her eggs were less viable due to her age. 

You really don't believe that Robyn's  offer was valid? 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, oldhag said:
14 hours ago, crimson23 said:

right, its the wishy washy thing she does.  She made Robyn wait for over a year while she made her decision about the surrogacy. She hemmed and hawed about trying other methods, when the whole idea was ridiculous. At that point, the doctors told her her eggs were less viable due to her age. 

You really don't believe that Robyn's  offer was valid? 

Seriously!  That would NEVER have actually happened in a million years!

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

You don't know that Meri is a screamer, lol.   And this is a fact of life for every polygamist who lives under one roof/in one area.  Christine knew Kody was "servicing" Meri and that Meri CAME with Kody as a package deal.  Mariah was 9 and not that big when she was little - she probably didn't "clomp" much.  Maybe Meri did - since she loves such hideous shoes - although she might take her shoes off at the door.  (We all do.)

Regardless.... the sections of the house  weren't distributed fairly - and whose fault is that?  Kody's.  He's never stepped up and been the decision maker/ head of household/FAIR and wise (snort!) person he should have been, to take on additional wives.

You don't know she isn't...there were discussions covering Christine talking about Meri and her noises.  Did Kodi build the house? Based on 20 plus years of Meri being a tyrant one minute and then flipping into Victim mode, it's not a leap to think Meri ruled that roost and then blamed Kodi or anyone else.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Why did no one ask Meri, in the moment, WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT? Everyone lets her get away with saying she hasn’t decided. They’re too busy arguing about what they heard her say. Gah! It’s so frustrating!

But when they do ask Meri, she becomes upset and claims she's being "attacked". It's a vicious circle with that woman.

I wish they'd stop letting her get away with her act. They weren't even jumping her shit and she became defensive. Imagine if they actually let her have it?

• Love 21
8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Meri sitting there saying SHE hasn’t chosen where she wants to live....yet.  I mean, WT actual F?   So they all will have to wait till she chooses? As usual.  Meri went from hero to zero this episode.  And she was never a hero.  
And she made the kids go outside in the winter to get to Christine’s unit in the Lehi house?   Good for Janelle, sticking up for pond access.  I just know Meri will choose the pond plot and have a fit about any sort of easement.  
Kody finally blowing up and calling out Meri’s crap was great. 
Robyn...went from “I’m not a victim here!” to complaining about how she never had a choice.  
I just can’t with those two.  

Ha! I laugh that she calls it a PoNd! 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Onceafan said:

Forgive me, I will try to make this as short as possible, but having worked as a counselor for 20 plus years, I had to take some notes off of last night's show, and give my two cents on it. Back in the day there was a saying that you can't put two snakes in the same basket, what we saw last night is that you can't put two victims in the same basket.

We literally saw, two women fighting over which one of the two got to claim a victim role over the division of the land. Both women wanted to claim that they were not given the choice and "just" had to take what was left.

Meri: She absolutely displays all of the characteristics of a victim mentality. Last night during the picnic she started the discussion about the division of the land with this,

"Kody told me where all of you are going to be and I'm just going to be back there."

This first statement is very agressive using words such as "just" and "back there" to show that the other three got what they wanted, and she's just being put out of the way with no consideration to her wants.

What is funny about Meri is duing her talking head, she called out Robyn for saying, she just has to settle for what's left, and that Robyn shouldn't say that, and act like she doesn't have a choice or that she is the low man on the totem pole because that isn't true.

What Meri really is saying, Robyn can't say that, because that is what I am claiming, and I am the low man on the totem pole, and I am the victim here, not her.

Robyn: She really does play the martyr well, but she plays it with what we call "secondary gains." When talking to Meri she states, "Yeah, I'll just take what's left. I did it before, I'll just do it again."

When talking with Kody she states, "No I don't have a choice I'm taking what she doesn't want."

Her "apology" she stated she was sorry for leaving in a huff. But listen to the rest of the apology.  "I felt like I didn't have a choice the first time you brought me out there and I felt like Meri was changing her mind and I was left again with no choice."

Then Robyn in her talking head states that if the family doesn't talk it out, then "Meri will continue to feel hurt, and Kody will still be frustrated."

Notice how she took herself out of that equation for the problem? I could go on, but I don't want to bore you all.

Are you saying that Robyn really thinks she is a victim?

I have never seen any conversation between the adults that helped them in working anything out, especially with Meri. Meri sulks, talks in circles, back tracks, diverts, etc. And Robyn knows that, so pleas to talk it out aren’t genuine, imo. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

What is COL?  Usually I can figure out such things from context, or go to the Internet, but in this case neither of those worked!

So I've been thinking about Kootie's outburst, and there are only two possibilities...it was fake or it was real.  If it was fake, I cannot imagine Meri allowing herself to be portrayed that way; it was quite vicious and of course the audience wouldn't know it was fake so it would appear as though Kootie actually felt that way. 

If it was real, then, wow, Kootie has a sh*tload of pent-up anger at Meri and there is no chance whatsoever for reconciliation.  Also, if it was real, then it makes it so much worse how he handled things back when it was just Meri and Janelle, letting Meri get away with so much that was so hurtful to Janelle.  But knowing Kootie, he was clueless at the time, and has only come to these realizations about Meri in hindsight.  Also if it was real, then regardless of how frustrated he was, he should never have spoken that way about a wife in front of the other wives; and he didn't just make one quick outburst...he had several different conversational openings where he kept going on and on about the awfulness of Meri.  And as much as I may sympathize with how he felt, he's the one who signed up for that way of life, and it was a massive fail on his part.  But then, isn't this series really just one loooong episode of Kootie's massive fails?

COL:  Clueless Old Lady (I'm a proud member.)

Kootie:  Master of Failure.  I'll vote for that!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

COL:  Clueless Old Lady (I'm a proud member.)

Oh.  I'm a COL:  Crazy Old Lady.

12 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

Also if it was real, then regardless of how frustrated he was, he should never have spoken that way about a wife in front of the other wives

So true!  That was SO immature and wrong on so many levels!  How would you feel if you left a family gathering and you were driving home, and your husband was still there and was complaining about what he hated about you to his or YOUR family members?  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Given the stupidity of the Browns and what I assume to be a higher level of wisdom on the part of the property owner(s), I'd assume either the second or third option is more likely.  And even in the case of the first option, if those yahoos (who don't much like living up to financial obligations) pay their rent late, that's possible grounds to evict them as well.

If they signed leases with either of those options then they deserve having to move every other month. I find it highly suspicious that every house they rent ends up in them having to move a few months after moving in. It's all fake fake fakity fake. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, aimlessbird said:

Yup and Meri preferred Cottonwood because..... It had trees.

Meri does this every freaking time lolol.... She's a mess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Kody dumped Meri long before the "divorce" or catfishing.   She's going to do all she can to make his life a living hell.   And, no way is she going to leave the TLC paycheck, and Kody can't afford to buy out her share of the "house" money.   So, as long as she has to show up occasionally, she's going to push his buttons.   Once the show is cancelled, she's out of there. 

As far as Janelle's beloved pond.  I don't deal with that type of thing, so called an engineer friend of mine who does deal with Retention Basins (not ponds).  Since the property is not developed, at all, his opinion is that the original owner - who was the one who subdivided the property - just dug a deep hole.  BUT now that the morons has purchased it, it will require a lot of engineering.  It will have to be redug - filled in portions, sloped, drainage pipes installed, gravel placed on the bottom to allow drainage, side wall reinforcement, most likely reduced in size - and not deeper than 6' - and required to drain with 3 days of the last rain.   Most of the ones he's worked on are correctly built, then  filled over to a certain level and planted with seed or grass, and fenced.   Fencing is required because it poses a drowning danger when full (not unlike having to have a fence around a pool.    Bottom line it cannot remain an unfiltered big mud hole that doesn't drain and provides hazards and mosquitos.   Janelle should ditch her ideas about the park. 

Oh forgot.  If they do own all four properties, they can easily redraw the property lines to reconfigure the lots.   In  AZ it would be difficult, but not impossible, to remove some of the trees at the lower portion to allow for construction outside the tree line.

All of the detention and retention basins that I have seen are fenced. They are not swimming holes like these morons think they are. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
Just now, 65mickey said:

All of the detention and retention basins that I have seen are fenced. They are not swimming holes like these morons think they are. 

Right?  They are dangerous for a number of reasons - there could be bacteria in the water, plague-poop (lol), one of the kids could drown if they go down there on their own, etc. etc.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

There’s a retention pond where my mom used to live in South Carolina.  It’s not fenced.  But it was a 55+ wealthy community and they had a beautiful swimming pool.  No need to swim in the pond. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I was just joking around about the spin-off. No one has to watch anything they don’t want to watch.

Her life improved 10-fold once she got with Kody. She’s never suffered. They even funded her dumb jewelry line even though they got nothing out of it.

IIRC, one of the wives said Robyn sleeps in until about noon nowadays even with very young children. Doesn’t sound like she’s suffering at all. 

I believe it was Janelle that mentioned that juicy little tidbit. She’s been throwing down some shade this season & I’m loving it!

• Love 11

^^Agreed.  The "story line" this year is basically housing.   That is BORING AS HALE & hard to follow.  Meri has to move out.  Meri is back in LV.  Kody spends a month on plans which won't come into fruition.  Christine has bought a house.  Meri is back in AZ.  Robyn has to move.  Meri has to move.  Everyone argues about the land. 

But for whatever reason, everyone is showing more of themselves this season. That part is fascinating because the only thing we've ever really seen is a PG version of Meri/Janelle issues.   Janelle/Christine bonding and chatting about the fight, the fight of mud whole Canyon, Meri's tree mess, Christine refusing the one home idea, Robyn realizing she gonna be raising her kids semi by herself. 

• Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, ava111 said:

Doesn't that means that there is at least power access near by as those houses must have it?

Here in AZ, the power company pays for bringing the power to the edge of the property and the property owner pays for trenching, cable and meter box. The houses in the rear will pay a lot more money for running electricity. And if it is over 200 feet or so, then the property owner has to pay for another transformer closer to the house (due yo power loss over distance).

I posted in the Live thread a link to Zillow showing 69 houses currently for rent in Flag.

The Lehi house was an existing plyg house that Janelle bought.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Useful 10
  • Love 7

I can't even imagine what it will be like to build another home for Meri....  All she did was bitch and whine about everything when they built the Vegas homes and then she threw a fit when she couldn't move in even though it was her own damn fault.... and that was back when she still had at relationship with kody... Now she has no relationship with kody and Janelle/Christine seem to be loving it... They definitely prefer Robyn as HBIC.

They both agreed with Kody and his interpretation of what Meri wanted.

I wish we could have seen Meri's reaction to the conversation that took place after she drove away.

I think they're all fed up with Meri and her selfishness... I'm enjoying it 👍

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Seriously can anyone name a time Robyn ever got any of the wives' scraps? 

From pre-marital sexy times with the Kodster, an actual wedding/reception, honeymoon, plunking her bills down on the counter once married, mini-mansion in LV, nanny for her 2 kids, no real job, became legal wife, gets her kids adopted, honeymoons in Hawaii w/Kodster, even bigger manse in Flagstaff to be close to Dayun, spends the most time with the Kodster.

Where are these scraps her and Kodster speak of?

Don't forget My Sister Wives Closet.  A money pit of Robyn's design.  So many tears over a hobby business.

She dragged everyone in to this whether they wanted to participate or not.  Others wanted something else but Robyn had a dream and Kody by the balls so MSWC was it.  It completely flopped and not a word is said.  

Cry me a river about the table scraps.  I have complete faith Robyn is up for the job.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

40 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

The Lehi house was an existing plyg house that Janelle bought.

I always figured that was why she got first choice/the most space. I do wonder how the other two sections were divvied up. Who got the scraps that time? Christine. And she probably always had to “be a team player” and serve as the mediator between Meri and Janelle. I cannot imagine. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

What is COL?  Usually I can figure out such things from context, or go to the Internet, but in this case neither of those worked!

So I've been thinking about Kootie's outburst, and there are only two possibilities...it was fake or it was real.  If it was fake, I cannot imagine Meri allowing herself to be portrayed that way; it was quite vicious and of course the audience wouldn't know it was fake so it would appear as though Kootie actually felt that way. 

If it was real, then, wow, Kootie has a sh*tload of pent-up anger at Meri and there is no chance whatsoever for reconciliation.  Also, if it was real, then it makes it so much worse how he handled things back when it was just Meri and Janelle, letting Meri get away with so much that was so hurtful to Janelle.  But knowing Kootie, he was clueless at the time, and has only come to these realizations about Meri in hindsight.  Also if it was real, then regardless of how frustrated he was, he should never have spoken that way about a wife in front of the other wives; and he didn't just make one quick outburst...he had several different conversational openings where he kept going on and on about the awfulness of Meri.  And as much as I may sympathize with how he felt, he's the one who signed up for that way of life, and it was a massive fail on his part.  But then, isn't this series really just one loooong episode of Kootie's massive fails?

Good points. I’m never sure just how much is producer driven either, but when it come to Kody and his reaction during Meri post catfish, he was compassionate. Recall how he called and calmed Mariah when she was angry and unforgiving.....so, it’s not the catfish right?

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

We off-season posters formed the Clueless Old Lady club in response to some of Mariah's "woke" postings that made absolutely no sense to us. But anyone is welcome to join us, it's a state of mind, not an age that matters.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Were those lines that I thought divied up the land not property lines?

Wow, I’m so tired that when I first read this, I thought you were saying the land should be divided, and I was like, “heyyy, land should be multiplied...”

4 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Christine knew Kody was "servicing" Meri and that Meri CAME 

Not even gonna say how I took this on first reading, but...I had better get better sleep.

The way I see this situation is that it was a tinderbox just waiting to explode.  Everyone was keyed up about the moves, because of piss poor planning, and I agree we saw more honesty this episode, but they’re still hiding about 80% of their lives.  

For Meri, it’s clear as day it’s not about the trees.  It’s about the fact that she wants to be considered in Kody’s mind, and what’s really sad is the amount of scraps she’d probably be willing to take if Kody could just shake his blonde head and understand a little tiny something about the human spirit.  If he would have said, “I put Meri in the trees, because that’s how I see her—as someone who is a dreamer and a free spirit,” Meri would have lapped that up.  If Kody didn’t think Meri wanted to be in the trees—and it really pains me to say this, but she didn’t give an official “no,” she gave an “I don’t know”—he could have massaged this fact by saying, “first I wanted to put you in the trees Meri, but I then realized you were born to run and it would only be proper to give you access to the road.”  She just wants an ounce of validation now that she’s been exposed as having had “a flirtation.”  

It would be so easy to manipulate this women that it would be scary.

But Kody’s not doing this because he’s being a pissy little bitch, and he wants to throw a tantrum and be right more than he wants family unity.

The main reason that Meri and Robyn aren’t getting along is because they’re married to the same man. That’s gotta be tough on a relationship.  I am a big football fan, but I think the NFL is wrong for having ties.  I always think there was a team that played better than the other, because it is a physical impossibility that the teams played exactly equally.  Regardless of how “equal” Kody tries to make it (and he’s not trying hard), each and every wife knows that there’s a hierarchy, and that’s rightfully going to be met with dysfunction.  

He needs to have time with each wife individually (anyone catch that when Janelle and Christine met at Janelle’s house for the walk they both said they heard Kody would be “around tomorrow” to talk about the property?  Three guesses as to which wife was currently taking his time).  That right there is breeding resentment, regardless of the form it takes. 

The wives need to air things and put them on the table and be goddamned honest.  Would any of us here have believed our eyes/ears if Meri said to Robyn, “Robyn, it’s not about the property.  I just feel like Kody often puts you before me and it’s hurtful.”  Everyone would be speechless if she said that, but what is wrong with it?  On that other TLC show about polygamy, My Five Wives, one of the wives had a long sit-down discussion with her sister wife, because one wife was upset that another wife had paid a bill for her.  Open communication—wide open communication—is the only way this has a chance of lasting at least until the kids are out of the house.  

Robyn is just as much of a manipulative bitch; she’s just newer and shinier.  But what the fuck was up with her saying she was leaving, and then circling back around until Meri left so she could continue to pretend to accept scraps, martyr herself, plead her case, and get everyone on her side, which I think is a tactical error on Christine and Janelle’s behalves.  Robyn may be the devil they know less, but she’s still the devil. 

When Kody was fresh riding high off the bruh time he got with his lawyer and the five of them were gathered in someone’s home, Meri was absolutely maddening in her failure to assert herself, and you could actually see the evil light in Kody’s eyes in trying to gaslight her.  It’s not just that there’s no love left between them, it’s that they’re both working toward the other’s demise, and it’s not healthy, it’s toxic.  A sufficient enough amount of time has passed since Meri’s “flirtation” with Sam that they should be on the road to reconciliation, or go their separate ways.  No one is getting any younger (although Kody thinks he is).  It’s time for every member of this family to get honest or move it along.  Nothing good is left here.  Not even a breathy voice and a pocketful of Prozac will convince me. 

10886887-8855-40C2-8B99-D24CFCAB835B.jpeg.38e1f468f24bd584b971e18132b99621.jpeg

• Love 22
11 hours ago, AryasMum said:

Janelle is obsessed with that pond and access to it. Is it that difficult to realize she should take that plot?  

Kody makes everything worse.  The wives should get together without him and sort it all out, then tell Kody their decision. 

They should. Especially since he will live in each house anyway. (Well...allegedly.  I’m still not sure how his time breaks down.)

• Love 2

I have not watched this show from the very beginning but watching it now really confuses me.  Why are they having this friction about lots when the place hasn't even been surveyed?  Seriously, why?

Second, common knowledge is they are in Flag because Robyn's son is on the ASD spectrum.  Who cares about anybody else, right?  Then Robyn's daughter is going to freak out due to a local move?  That is another flag, and not a good one.  Seek counseling for her.  There are many military brats who move every two or three years.  Heck, State department kids move that often and they don't even move within the same country. She needs some coping skills and those will serve her well.

I'm not a plyg family or apologist but they signed up for this lifestyle.  Kody, man up.  Aren't you the sun in their solar system?  Aren't you the mayor of family planet in the after-life?  MAN UP.  If you want the big house, build the big house.  Christine can make her own decisions.  If you want to assign lots, then assign lots.  Meri can make her own decisions.  

The consensus was LV was a good place and he/Robin directed the move.  I get that Kody wants to appear "fair" but his outburst regarding Meri was ridiculous.  Man Up.  Guess Robin really does have his balls.  Meri, keep cashing those checks.

P.S.  I was surprised Meri announced she had to be out of her house in 6 weeks and it was absolute news to all of the rest of them.  To me, this announced this was a plyg show, not a plyg family on a TV show.  They really don't give a shit.

• Love 15