Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Amends Between Friends

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The radio gig was several  seasons  in, I think.  Definitely  NOT season  1.

Kiss 95.1 in Charlotte the home of the MRL Morning Show is where Whitney did her internship.  It is in Season 3.  The radio show did NOT get a single dime from TLC or anywhere for being on her show.  I've been a listener of this beloved radio show since Season 3.  They are a trio of talent, they are funny, and very real, unlike Whitney.  Roy said that when they were on the show it was ALL scripted.  I've had a few talks with him personally on FB to which he tole me so.  She left the radio show because they didn't have the money nor the position to hire her full time. Not because she had some new gig to do.  She's such a liar and a huge fake.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 10:34 PM, auntjess said:

There may be a lot of women of her weight walking around at the mall, but not just wearing a bra.

Yeah I have not seen any women in public in just a sports bra. It rarely even happens at my gym, most women workout with something over a sports bra or the exercise tops that are sports bra and tank top combined. However, on this show I have become so acclimated to it I barely notice that Whit is only in a sports bra in public.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Kiss 95.1 in Charlotte the home of the MRL Morning Show is where Whitney did her internship.  It is in Season 3.  The radio show did NOT get a single dime from TLC or anywhere for being on her show.  I've been a listener of this beloved radio show since Season 3.  They are a trio of talent, they are funny, and very real, unlike Whitney.  Roy said that when they were on the show it was ALL scripted.  I've had a few talks with him personally on FB to which he tole me so.  She left the radio show because they didn't have the money nor the position to hire her full time. Not because she had some new gig to do.  She's such a liar and a huge fake.

I think she was saying she was a producer/whatever on a radio show (not the Roy/Maney one), while doing that radio show she did the fat girl dancing video with Todd, which led to the “new gig” i.e. MBFFL show, that lead to her “internship” at the Roy/Maney show, which was just a storyline for MBFFL. I do agree most of what is shown is fake or scripted.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think she was saying she was a producer/whatever on a radio show (not the Roy/Maney one), while doing that radio show she did the fat girl dancing video with Todd, which led to the “new gig” i.e. MBFFL show, that lead to her “internship” at the Roy/Maney show, which was just a storyline for MBFFL. I do agree most of what is shown is fake or scripted.

I just realized I watch a show about a woman that left working at a radio show, so she could film a tv show that pretends she works at a radio show.  Why do I even bother?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I just realized I watch a show about a woman that left working at a radio show, so she could film a tv show that pretends she works at a radio show.  Why do I even bother?

You made me laugh for this first time in a long time.  Thank you, I owe you one!!!

27 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

You made me laugh for this first time in a long time.  Thank you, I owe you one!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Oh yeah, I remember when she said she worked for a radio station before, but quit to go to Korea (I think), or something else.  Thank you for helping me remember that segment. I remember seeing her at her old radio show on air.  

• Love 2
On 3/6/2020 at 12:32 PM, Ketzel said:

Avi the CLS is the only one I would believe actually had sex with Whitney, because he was pretty open with her about his fetish for big women.

Sez Whit.  Do you have that on tape? 😄 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:02 PM, lightninggirl said:

Does he not remember/is fuzzy on the details because he was unable to recall what actually happened, or was he truly embarrassed about shagging her?

Did TLC offer him enough of a bonus for him to "admit it happened?"

On 3/7/2020 at 4:41 PM, connieinnc said:

IIRC, this type of hair removal may require several treatments, as they only 'kill' the active follicles, so it is very possible that Whit still needed to shave while receiving the treatment.

You go once a month for 3-6 months and have to shave right before you go in.  The amount of hair needing to be shaved decreases every month.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/7/2020 at 8:53 AM, winsomeone said:

I still want to know who shaves her legs and under arms now, and ties her shoes? Someone has to be living with her.

Maybe she goes home and Babs does it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Don't believe everything you see.  Especially when it comes to Whitney Thore....just sayin

Lol!!!!!!   Yes!!!!!!!

Thanks texasbluebonnets. Love your name. 

This should be the warning on the screen and in a serious voice over, every time just before her show airs.

Just like the warning before Dr. Pimplepopper or the feet show that gets me scrambling for the remote to change the channel. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tosia said:

Thanks texasbluebonnets. Love your name.

Thank you so much!  With this weather we are having in South Texas we may or may not have bluebonnets this year.  This woman just appalls me to no end.  She doesn't have one decent bone in her fat body.  I physically hate her

• Love 1

I know. 

It's hard for me to capitulate to "hate", but something close...... confusion as to why Twit's  on TV; and being flabbergasted that people believe the phony show is real, and believe her excuses for not pursuing health and actually root for her love life and get angry at posters who point out the truth. 

Bless their hearts.

I would love a show about an obese woman who strives towards health and cares for a family of friends.

These days I need hope in all ways,  and positive role models demonstrating persistence and courage. 

• Love 6