Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Amends Between Friends

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree to a degree there is merit. I have a close friend who is about 40 pounds overweight. Girl runs marathons all the time and goes for a daily 5k run everyday before work. It makes me sad when people comment on her weight, all while smoking a pack a day. As my friend says "I like cake." She is happy and healthy. That said, she isn't 350lbs. I just think Whit is a tiresome egomaniac who is rude and entitled. Even if she was a size 2 I would dislike her.

There is a huge difference between your friend and Whit. Your friend is 40lbs overweight and does a lot of cardio exercise which helps her heart tremendously. So while it would be good if she lost some weight she’s doing good things for herself. Whit is more than an ENTIRE PERSON overweight. No exercise in the world can combat the strain that puts on your body. And she doesn’t even do cardio which would be the better choice if she’s going to bother to work out at all. So while it’s possible to be overweight and fit, it is NOT possible to be morbidly obese and fit. 

• Love 15
(edited)
21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

There is a huge difference between your friend and Whit. Your friend is 40lbs overweight and does a lot of cardio exercise which helps her heart tremendously. So while it would be good if she lost some weight she’s doing good things for herself. Whit is more than an ENTIRE PERSON overweight. No exercise in the world can combat the strain that puts on your body. And she doesn’t even do cardio which would be the better choice if she’s going to bother to work out at all. So while it’s possible to be overweight and fit, it is NOT possible to be morbidly obese and fit. 

Agreed, I think I was just trying to say that the 'fat and fit' movement should definitely not apply to the morbidly obese. At the same time it shouldn't be written off completely. Even Whit complained on the wake board about her pannis getting in the way. Not fabulous. I am not overweight but no way in hell I could run a marathon 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Again, Whitney looks a lot like many women walking around the local mall. 

There may be a lot of women of her weight walking around at the mall, but not just wearing a bra.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yup meetings in Paris are a must for such important influencers as Twit and the bro's bro, high class Ryan.  

Wouldn't it be great if those other social media influencers, the Slaton sisters, beat out Whit for the French connection?
They apparently have quite a large youtube following.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, auntjess said:

There may be a lot of women of her weight walking around at the mall, but not just wearing a bra.

Yes! Totally agree. Unfortunately, same cannot be said about the leggings. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, auntjess said:

Has Chase experienced Whitney in her standard uniform?   I would love to know what his take on her bra/legging/gut ensemble is and how he feels about the love of his life strutting around the city in that. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm sorry but I cannot look at someone feeding themselves.  Anyone. 

I hate when people make eye contact as they put food in their mouths. 

Plus Twit talked with her mouth full. Seriously?

She couldn't "un, huh" with her mouth closed?

She couldn't stop eating for dialogue purposes? 

I ff through the Buddy sections cuz BORING.

This show is more of a joke than ever cuz of the phoniness with Chase and everyone. 

Go away Twit. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Tosia said:

I'm sorry but I cannot look at someone feeding themselves.  Anyone. 

I hate when people make eye contact as they put food in their mouths. 

Plus Twit talked with her mouth full. Seriously?

She couldn't "un, huh" with her mouth closed?

She couldn't stop eating for dialogue purposes? 

I ff through the Buddy sections cuz BORING.

This show is more of a joke than ever cuz of the phoniness with Chase and everyone. 

Go away Twit. 

What really bugs me about Twit's eating habits is she always has to taste what other people have.  She had to drink some of Chase's juice, had to taste Todd's pasta.  I just think that is so rude, she doesn't even ask she just helps herself.

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

What really bugs me about Twit's eating habits is she always has to taste what other people have.  She had to drink some of Chase's juice, had to taste Todd's pasta.  I just think that is so rude, she doesn't even ask she just helps herself.

She probably feels entitled to eating their meals, or at least Todd's pasta because she paid for both their meals.  She is one sorry human being who should never have had her own show.  It puts America in a bad light.

• Love 6
On 3/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, Snarkastikate said:

Do any of you older folks (like me) remember the old SCTV series?  Old as in 70's/80's maybe.  It was hilarious, it's how Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy, John Candy, Harold Ramis, Martin Short etc got their start.  Anyway, John Candy played a recurring character named Johnny LaRue, an obese chain smoking alcoholic with an exercise show.  As in opening and closing a fridge being an exercise.  This immediately came to mind in regards to Twit being a physical therapist.  She might as well just become a dietician too LOL. Just as believable.   Is TLC having a casting call for actors to play her clients?  

I've been to Paris and believe me, Twit would get more stares than Godzilla smashing down the Eiffel Tower.    Yup meetings in Paris are a must for such important influencers as Twit and the bro's bro, high class Ryan.  

As someone pointed out, yeah it's so convenient that this very romantic romance neatly fit right into the filming season.  

SCTV was the BEST!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Try that on my plate and  you'll get a  fork through the  back of your hand.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Buddy Bear, the 40yo MouthBreather: Listen, Sweatney, I love you and I am truly sorry for being a shitty friend and roommate and spending my rent money that was owed to you on blow. I am really trying to reconcile my drug-addled past with a future of good deeds. OK, well, maybe mediocre deeds. OK, shit, just forget I came over.

Sweatney: FUCK THE MONEY WHY DID YOU DENY THAT WE CROSSED THE FLESHHOLD HOW COULD YOU WHAT IT'S LIKE YOU'RE ASHAMED OF FUCKING A MORBIDLY OBESE CHICK OR SOMETHING OK I'M GOING TO MAKE MY WEIRD UGLY CRYING FACE NOW.

Jesus wept.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 10:53 AM, hisbunkie said:

As far as being an athlete and personal trainer? Why not?  Champion male weight lifters look more like Whitney than not.  The average American woman is overweight.  What I hear from women regarding going to the gym is that they feel intimidated by what they look like vs. what trainers look like. Good for her for doing what she is doing in social media.   
Again, Whitney looks a lot like many women walking around the local mall. 

1.  I want a personal trainer that inspires me.  THIS morbidly obese woman inspires nobody except other morbidly obese women who have no desire to change - she inspires them to STAY morbidly obese.

2.  Many women in America are overweight. Being overweight is very different than being morbidly obese.  

Just my opinion, of course.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 18
49 minutes ago, Kid said:

she inspires them to STAY morbidly obese.

I agree.    Twit acts like focusing on weight loss is some kind of crime.  You can loose weight slowly by  cutting back in small amounts.  It doesn't have to be this drastic change.  She could start by cutting out one thing a day.  Maybe don't have that third huge venti frap with extra whipped cream.   It seems to work for me if I do it that way.  I've had years of trying weird restrictive diets that I couldn't tolerate for more than a few weeks.  I can understand up to a point why she would want to avoid anything like that.  BUT just eating more healthy and maybe smaller portions might help her to stick with it for a longer time with less pain.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, winsomeone said:

If Buddy didn't have sex with her, then I doubt anyone else has either. Surely Lennie didn't?

Well, he did pretend to believe that he was the father of her non-existent pregnancy (after offending her mightily by asking "Are you sure it's  mine?" when she gave him the news. She claimed that they were getting together for "booty calls" long after the  the breakup on the show, but she also claimed she seeing Avi the Cheating Lying Scum during that same time. 

Avi the CLS is the only one I would believe actually had sex with Whitney, because he was pretty open with her about his fetish for big women.

I wouldn't believe Buddy knowingly had any form of sexual contact with Whitney if I saw it on film. (Urgh, pass the eye bleach.)

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kid said:

1.  I want a personal trainer that inspires me.  THIS morbidly obese woman inspires nobody except other morbidly obese women who have no desire to change - she inspires them to STAY morbidly obese.

I understand what you are saying. However, I can also see the another side to this. The weight loss business is a multi business (over $60) yet the obesity crisis continues to grow. We now regularly see morbidly obese children in grade school.  
So, although I (and many here) may not choose to go to someone who looks like Whitney to work out, I can see the benefits of her followers.  Again, I have no dog in this fight. 
My belief is that Eating Disorders are a brain disease not a personal life choice or personal failure.  I’ll leave the discussion with that before I’m kicked out. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I wouldn't believe Buddy knowingly had any form of sexual contact with Whitney if I saw it on film. (Urgh, pass the eye bleach.)

I thinking the word "knowingly" is the key term here - we had a bajillion denials from Buddy that they'd crossed the fleshhold, but even Heather and the Barnacles (new band name!) were acting like they knew that it happened. Buddy seemed to be the only one who consistently denied it on national television. I found that odd only because he was also the only one who was consistently was physical with Sweatney, cuddling with her on the sofa/beds, giving her prolonged hugs, kissing her on the mouth, etc. I'm thinking that one day, doped out of his mind, Buddy was cuddly with Sweatney and she just took it right over the edge. 🤢🤮

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I thinking the word "knowingly" is the key term here - we had a bajillion denials from Buddy that they'd crossed the fleshhold, but even Heather and the Barnacles (new band name!) were acting like they knew that it happened. Buddy seemed to be the only one who consistently denied it on national television. I found that odd only because he was also the only one who was consistently was physical with Sweatney, cuddling with her on the sofa/beds, giving her prolonged hugs, kissing her on the mouth, etc. I'm thinking that one day, doped out of his mind, Buddy was cuddly with Sweatney and she just took it right over the edge. 🤢🤮

If this is true, it’s bordering on sexual assault. Think about it. If we were talking about Buddy taking cuddling to ‘crossing the threshold’ while Whitney was stoned out of her mind people would scream rape. Stoned out of your mind makes it hard to give consent and from everything we can tell they didn’t have a regular sexual relationship. So it works the other way around too. If Whitney enticed Buddy to take it that far because the situation presented itself while he was stoned, that’s the same thing. 

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

If Buddy didn't have sex with her, then I doubt anyone else has either. Surely Lennie didn't?

I don't watch this  anymore, but apparently even a mess of a guy like Buddy the barely employed slob won't admit that he had actual sexual contact with Whitney.   

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If this is true, it’s bordering on sexual assault. Think about it. If we were talking about Buddy taking cuddling to ‘crossing the threshold’ while Whitney was stoned out of her mind people would scream rape. Stoned out of your mind makes it hard to give consent and from everything we can tell they didn’t have a regular sexual relationship. So it works the other way around too. If Whitney enticed Buddy to take it that far because the situation presented itself while he was stoned, that’s the same thing. 

I agree. I am in NO way accusing Sweatney of assault on Buddy, but I do completely agree with you that if it did go down that way she would 100% be taking advantage of/assaulting someone who could not give consent. He claims in his 'making amends' convo with her that he was in no way embarrassed about being with her. So which is it? Does he not remember/is fuzzy on the details because he was unable to recall what actually happened, or was he truly embarrassed about shagging her?

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Does he not remember/is fuzzy on the details because he was unable to recall what actually happened, or was he truly embarrassed about shagging her?

Well, I certainly would be. I don't think that many people would be happy to admit that they rolled a morbidly obese, hygienically challenged and socially incompetent woman like Whitney without being on horse tranquilizers first. And I'm speaking as a bisexual woman who's no skinny mini either. At least I know what clothes that fit look like and am well acquainted with the interior of my shower. Nor do I pee in any body of water that I slip into.

There can't be enough said that every season of this show, we have to go through the charade of Whitney's quest for love and not one of them is actually genuine. They've thrown everything at us (including another woman who suddenly appears and is supposed to be hot for Whitney's bod) and all of it falls apart under the weight of its own lies. I have no doubt that this storyline with Chase will do the same and they'll find some way of making Whitney both the hero and victim. The hero for being strong enough to say no to a man who wasn't good for her/wasn't what she thought he was and the victim because, yet again, Whitney can blame her size for her lack of success with romance. The merry-go-round is really getting tiring.

• Love 17
36 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Well, I certainly would be. I don't think that many people would be happy to admit that they rolled a morbidly obese, hygienically challenged and socially incompetent woman like Whitney without being on horse tranquilizers first. And I'm speaking as a bisexual woman who's no skinny mini either. At least I know what clothes that fit look like and am well acquainted with the interior of my shower. Nor do I pee in any body of water that I slip into.

There can't be enough said that every season of this show, we have to go through the charade of Whitney's quest for love and not one of them is actually genuine. They've thrown everything at us (including another woman who suddenly appears and is supposed to be hot for Whitney's bod) and all of it falls apart under the weight of its own lies. I have no doubt that this storyline with Chase will do the same and they'll find some way of making Whitney both the hero and victim. The hero for being strong enough to say no to a man who wasn't good for her/wasn't what she thought he was and the victim because, yet again, Whitney can blame her size for her lack of success with romance. The merry-go-round is really getting tiring.

Chase better know ahead of time what he's going to go through if/when he gets accused of leaving Whitney at the alter.  Roy wasn't even dating her, and he said on his radio show that he got hate mail from Whitney's fans because "How dare he" dump her.  He said he had a really rough 6 months after he was on her show with getting hate mail.  Chase won't be very popular for a while afterwards.  

• Love 8
On 3/4/2020 at 9:14 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Remember y'all, Whitney WANTS to be the weight she is and always has been.  She doesn't have any desire to lose weight.  Why would she?  She's got her own television show because of her weight.  If she were at her normal weight size, she would not have her show.  Her weight got her on TV so why should she want to lose weight?

• Love 3
On 3/4/2020 at 3:15 PM, Snarkastikate said:

Do any of you older folks (like me) remember the old SCTV series?  Old as in 70's/80's maybe.  It was hilarious, it's how Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy, John Candy, Harold Ramis, Martin Short etc got their start.  Anyway, John Candy played a recurring character named Johnny LaRue, an obese chain smoking alcoholic with an exercise show.  As in opening and closing a fridge being an exercise.  This immediately came to mind in regards to Twit being a physical therapist.  She might as well just become a dietician too LOL. Just as believable.   Is TLC having a casting call for actors to play her clients?  

I've been to Paris and believe me, Twit would get more stares than Godzilla smashing down the Eiffel Tower.    Yup meetings in Paris are a must for such important influencers as Twit and the bro's bro, high class Ryan.  

As someone pointed out, yeah it's so convenient that this very romantic romance neatly fit right into the filming season.  

Since you've been to Paris, is she going to get fat shammed every where she goes?  I've never seen a fat person in Paris before. HaHa  It's hard to believe she taught kids in Korea for a year.  In her book, she states that she had a boyfriend from the states, her entire time in Korea.  Being a former teacher, I know that kids say what they feel.  If they see Whitney walking down their hallway at school, I'm sure she was talked about in a bad light.  Many times.  

On a side note, I went to her IG account a few minutes ago, and I didn't realize just how many followers/fans she has.  What is wrong with people for them to idolize her?  No wonder she is the way she is.  I'd hate to be her.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Since you've been to Paris, is she going to get fat shammed every where she goes?  I've never seen a fat person in Paris before. HaHa  It's hard to believe she taught kids in Korea for a year.  In her book, she states that she had a boyfriend from the states, her entire time in Korea.  Being a former teacher, I know that kids say what they feel.  If they see Whitney walking down their hallway at school, I'm sure she was talked about in a bad light.  Many times.  

On a side note, I went to her IG account a few minutes ago, and I didn't realize just how many followers/fans she has.  What is wrong with people for them to idolize her?  No wonder she is the way she is.  I'd hate to be her.

I wonder how many of those are real IG accounts vs. "bots".  Whitney is TLC famous,  I doubt her reach goes as far as she wants us to think.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

but even Heather and the Barnacles (new band name!) were acting like they knew that it happened

Unless  they were in the room when  it happened,  they're probably just  believing  a little Whit lie.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I wonder how many of those are real IG accounts vs. "bots".  Whitney is TLC famous,  I doubt her reach goes as far as she wants us to think.

Hey y'all I just went to Buddy Bell's IG account.  He posted a picture of himself stating that he just voted.  I am totally disgusted.  He looks drunk or hung over.  How old is he to be posting a photo in his bathroom like teenagers do?!  He's really unattractive now.  LIke wow...

• Love 3
On 3/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Does Whitney have any explanation as to why she’s been working out this whole season, but has had no discernible weight loss? I don’t care if she’s not doing cardio (though she should be); she is sweating like a pig and supposedly building muscle, which should cause her to burn fat while she’s resting, soooo...what the hell?

Call me crazy, but I don’t think the French are going to be into her plan. Why is she against people who promote weight loss? Is she still on that bullshit that she’s healthy?!?

The whole fight about going to France was SO FAKE.

Is the vocal fry actually getting worse?

I like how Whitney characterized Buddy’s amends as “this big deal” when Buddy couldn’t have been more nonchalant about it.  

Why does this woman never wear any clothes?  That lunchbox against her naked flab was too much to take.  She takes the time to put on makeup, and a wig, but no clothes?!?  

Has she ever, over the course of this show, not “had a lot going on”? She is a single, childless woman who doesn’t work a job—this is almost, by definition, not a person with a lot going on. 

How I feel about the notion that Chase is jealous of Buddy and that Chase wishes he can spend more time with Whitney:

98EF0FE2-89CA-4599-8BCE-2E8A2AD8C0B2.jpeg.098a4915cb5fe8631ce1c885d9f5e010.jpeg

She can work out everyday and still not lose anything. You really only lose a few hundred calories lifting weights. When you are eating upwards of 6000 calories like she is probably doing, there is no way she will lose weight just lifting weights. She would need to cut back on calories, and do a lot of cardio. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I never thought of that before.  Thanks for pointing it out, because I just can't believe there are THAT many people who love her!!!

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Mollysmom said:

She can work out everyday and still not lose anything. You really only lose a few hundred calories lifting weights. When you are eating upwards of 6000 calories like she is probably doing, there is no way she will lose weight just lifting weights. She would need to cut back on calories, and do a lot of cardio. 

Yeah, I agree.  I guess implicit in my post—which I should have stated overtly—is that her caloric intake has to be astronomical to be active (as in, not bed bound) and maintain 330, yet...this is conveniently left out of the narrative.  Yes, she was shown eating this episode, but if someone is binge eating pretty much on the daily, which she’s got to be doing if she’s maintaining this weight, why isn’t it a part of her story?  Is that not Fabulous? 

She has three pizza apps on her phone, so she can hide rotate through pizza guys.  Why?  I thought no BS.  What’s the shame in ordering and eating multiple pizzas per day, according to her orthodoxy?  Yet, it’s left on the cutting room floor because the whole premise of this show is flawed.

She doesn’t love being fat, and neither do the producers, or they would show her getting down with food on a more regular basis.  IMO.

• Love 9
On 3/4/2020 at 1:23 PM, texasbluebonnets said:

Whitney has worn that same ugly orange dress during her couch talks every episode in this season.  Makes me really believe that her entire fabulous life is fake.  It's the most clothes I've seen her wear in 7 years.  Plus, it's orange and ugly, but it covers her boobs, so like, baby steps, Whitney, baby steps...

You know she wears that same dress for continuity, right?  That way when they film on different days/times, they can take various sound bites and piece them together. You can see sometimes he has nail polish on and sometimes she doesn't.  

• Love 2
On 3/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, Tosia said:

Go away Twit. 

YES! Thank you @Tosia

Omg, when Chase said “I love you” I almost died from second hand  embarrassment.

He said “I love you” as if he were asking her to pass the salt. I guess he can’t  fake the script! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

I don't watch this  anymore, but apparently even a mess of a guy like Buddy the barely employed slob won't admit that he had actual sexual contact with Whitney.   

The word “slob” has been in my mind from the first moment Buddy made an appearance. Mumble mouth was a close second. 

I’ve never liked Buddy (or whatever his name is). The thing is, Buddy seems to be the perfect match for wanna-be, delusional Whitney. Together, he can pretend to be a comedian and she can pretend to be a trainer and they can live in a happy delusion ever after. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

The thing is, Buddy seems to be the perfect match for wanna-be, delusional Whitney. Together, he can pretend to be a comedian and she can pretend to be a trainer and they can live in a happy delusion ever after. 

Supported by Glenn, Babs and Buddy's parents! Perfect!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

The word “slob” has been in my mind from the first moment Buddy made an appearance. Mumble mouth was a close second. 

I’ve never liked Buddy (or whatever his name is). The thing is, Buddy seems to be the perfect match for wanna-be, delusional Whitney. Together, he can pretend to be a comedian and she can pretend to be a trainer and they can live in a happy delusion ever after. 

3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Supported by Glenn, Babs and Buddy's parents! Perfect!

Then the parents can take them out for ice cream  after Buddy’s play comedy and Whitney’s dance recital like good parents do for their preschoolers.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I still want to know who shaves her legs and under arms now, and ties her shoes? Someone has to be living with her.

She went to a laser hair removal place when she was still a 'producer' on the radio show (right before the show started filming). She still did promos for a couple years afterwards.

1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

So Babs was not really shaving her legs during an early episode? ( I know, reality tv is not real but did she specify that she had her legs lasered?)

I assume they had actually started filming the 1st season while she was still involved at the radio station. I remember the radio show talking about her leaving to pursue a big opportunity, but they didn't specifically mention TLC. Whitney still occasionally does voice ads that air on the station. There were several members of the radio show who were endorsing the 'spa', but I don't recall anyone mentioning what specific body parts they got done in compensation for the endorsements. IIRC, this type of hair removal may require several treatments, as they only 'kill' the active follicles, so it is very possible that Whit still needed to shave while receiving the treatment. 

The 'joys' of being local to Greensboro and a listener to the radio show that she was on. 🙂

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3

A couple additional things about this s**t show...why on God’s green Earth did they not follow up on that snippet convo with her parents when her poor mom was rubbing Whitney’s grotesque (and probably smelly) feet? The one where they alluded to Glenn asking Hunter if he wanted to sleep with his sister? Like what the actual f**k?!? How freaking bizarre and disturbing. They just laughed and went on to the next inane topic but I did a double take. This family is warped. Hunter and Whitney are both in arrested development. Hunter with the weird furby on his head still pursuing that H’wood dream. And Whitney pursuing a life as a super morbidly obese totem for sad women everywhere. I wanna say - poor Glenn and Babs - but I think there’s something incredibly dysfunctional about all of them.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

A couple additional things about this s**t show...why on God’s green Earth did they not follow up on that snippet convo with her parents when her poor mom was rubbing Whitney’s grotesque (and probably smelly) feet? The one where they alluded to Glenn asking Hunter if he wanted to sleep with his sister? Like what the actual f**k?!? How freaking bizarre and disturbing. They just laughed and went on to the next inane topic but I did a double take. This family is warped. Hunter and Whitney are both in arrested development. Hunter with the weird furby on his head still pursuing that H’wood dream. And Whitney pursuing a life as a super morbidly obese totem for sad women everywhere. I wanna say - poor Glenn and Babs - but I think there’s something incredibly dysfunctional about all of them.

excellent!!!  Very well said...

• Love 5

Not much to say about this episode that hasn't been very well covered by others in this forum

That leads me to wonder if maybe I'm at the end of the road with MBFFL. There's only so many times you can talk about the same subjects: Twit's personality, clothing -- actually, lack thereof, her braying & her disdain for boundaries. Wgt-lifting. Phony romance. Supposed concern about parent's health. Her busy days. Buddy & the fleshhold. Buddy & standup. Buddy & recovery. Buddy.

Et cetera. I think my days with MBFFL are numbered.

I will say I thought this ep's Buddy & fleshhold conversation pointed to an end without a resolution. Buddy wasn't very convincing, even in his TH. He seemed to acknowledge they had sex without admitting it. It's like he's thinking the same thing we always have: IF he had sex with her, he blacked out & doesn't remember.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, connieinnc said:

I assume they had actually started filming the 1st season while she was still involved at the radio station. I remember the radio show talking about her leaving to pursue a big opportunity, but they didn't specifically mention TLC. Whitney still occasionally does voice ads that air on the station. There were several members of the radio show who were endorsing the 'spa', but I don't recall anyone mentioning what specific body parts they got done in compensation for the endorsements. IIRC, this type of hair removal may require several treatments, as they only 'kill' the active follicles, so it is very possible that Whit still needed to shave while receiving the treatment. 

The 'joys' of being local to Greensboro and a listener to the radio show that she was on. 🙂

The radio gig was several  seasons  in, I think.  Definitely  NOT season  1.

8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Didn’t she work at radio station before the TLC show?  I don’t mean the Roy show but a different one?

9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

She worked as a producer and voice artist on a radio show in Greensboro with Heather's ex husband BEFORE her TLC show even began.

• Love 1