Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
59 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Am I to assume these tunnels have been there all along?

Cutting them a little slack, I believe the Whisperers managed to utilise, with Dante’s knowledge obviously, the drainage system beneath Alex to some degree, those large pipes in which  Coral’s bite was so dramatically revealed 🤗

If they want to wipe them out why not just turn this dreaded herd on them and be done with it?

For the simple reason that, as we all know, a herd can be redirected with loud noises, flames or flashing lights, but we’re not supposed to understand things like that 🤔

why don't the Alexandrians and the Hilltoppers just get masks too? Problem solved.

Shhhhhhhhhhh 🤫, you’re most definitely not supposed to suggest such a ridiculously easy solution to such a grave threat! 😱

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Judith might not have killed Beta but at least she did SOMETHING. If she was taller or an adult then a head shot would have made sense. But she's 10 and she just aimed; temporarily stopped a threat which at least 10 other people failed at miserably.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 3/2/2020 at 1:48 PM, CletusMusashi said:

The Mole People helped him. They're going to be next season's big villains.

These guys? They certainly look villainous.

molepeoplemoledude1.jpg

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Yeah - to be fair, Rick wouldn't have killed him either.

No, but he would have tried, by automatic weapon, axe, pistol and knife. He would have missed with every weapon, but he would have tried.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 3/1/2020 at 11:03 PM, CletusMusashi said:

This was infinitely better than last week.

That was sort of the only option. 

On 3/2/2020 at 12:03 AM, AngelaHunter said:

You'd think when Beta entered the first house he'd stop, look around at the comparative luxury and think, "Hey, wait a minute..."

Didn't Alpha find him in a mental hospital?  That might explain it.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, Boofish said:

Judith might not have killed Beta but at least she did SOMETHING. If she was taller or an adult then a head shot would have made sense. But she's 10 and she just aimed; temporarily stopped a threat which at least 10 other people failed at miserably.

I think she was trying for a head shot and wasn’t far off.
She also shot straight through a closed door, so yeah, she did Ok. The adults should have made sure with a head stab.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

As annoying as Judith is, if you were her parent, would you stick around?

Yeah Ok, 😞 I probably would have set fire to the boat that brought me to that Judith free paradise, 🏝️

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

After Beta was shot, they could have just beaten him to death before he got up.  They chose to run off.

That's what Daryl did. When TPTB fall in love with a baddie, they'll do anything to keep them around and don't care who they make look idiotic.

4 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

As annoying as Judith is, if you were her parent, would you stick around?

Probably not, but what about the other one, the precious progeny of the legendary Rick Grimes? But then, both Rick and Michonne were always of the "The kids? Oh, they'll be fine" mindset. It's a miracle Coral lived as long as he did.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

And yet the people that run and write this series can't see these are some of the reasons for the ratings collapse

There’s a chuckle worthy piece by ‘Daryl’ on C Book, old Norman has certainly got the Golden Egg in his back pocket 💰

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2020/03/06/the-walking-dead-norman-reedus-show-longevity-survives-keep-moving/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 3
48 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

I do wonder what the significance is that the windmill wasn't moving the night that Beta showed up.   I am sure the answer is it wasn't windy, but I don't ever recall the windmill blades not moving until this episode.

Lol, I did wonder why they showed it but thought nothing more of it, is there more to it?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Curious... NR mentions the “grey on [his] chin” - but of the brown on his nose?  Not a word. 😉 

Hey, I don't blame him. I guess his modeling days are done and he's no Olivier, so why not rake in the millions he's making here, since he wouldn't get it anywhere else. He seems like an okay guy but from what I've read about things he's said I get the feeling he may not be the brightest bulb in the pack. He may or may not know this show is shit, but If he can make a fortune spending years just giving out a few words and grunts every episode, why not? JDM may be a better actor but he's doing the same thing - gettin' while the gettin' is good and pretending the show is brilliant. Can't fault that.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh, I ain’t faulting the boy - just having fun.  😎

Oh, I know! Actually I don't fault anyone on this show for sticking with it now. Most of them couldn't get much work anywhere else, except maybe JDM, but I think his Negan gig won't do him any favours in the future.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/6/2020 at 9:34 PM, icemiser69 said:

Close enough.  Forest.

I had to check but it is wood here, as you say I can see why you use forest, wood here is strictly of the timber variety  😊

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
On 3/6/2020 at 5:50 PM, AngelaHunter said:

Hey, I don't blame him. I guess his modeling days are done and he's no Olivier, so why not rake in the millions he's making here, since he wouldn't get it anywhere else. He seems like an okay guy but from what I've read about things he's said I get the feeling he may not be the brightest bulb in the pack. He may or may not know this show is shit, but If he can make a fortune spending years just giving out a few words and grunts every episode, why not? JDM may be a better actor but he's doing the same thing - gettin' while the gettin' is good and pretending the show is brilliant. Can't fault that.

He also has his motorcycle show, so there is always that. Although I would assume after his TWD fame wanes, that show is toast...