Type keyword(s) to search

Transplant - General Discussion

statsgirl
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, DanaK said:

The show will move to Fridays at 8pm starting January 19. The press release doesn't make it clear, but I think it's still the 3rd season, right?

I'm hoping we'll get season 4 right after we finish season 3... It would make sense, right? NBC needs programming now; that couldn't even be bothered to pick up season 3 until they were desperate due to the strike, and with the strike ending, it makes no sense to wait to air season 4 when they (presumably) will no longer be desperate. Makes sense to just air it through the Spring.

But then, I am not a TV exec, and plenty of things that make sense to me don't tend to be what actually happens. I'll be pissed if we never get season 4 in the US, though. 

• Like 1

Why can't we have separate threads for seasons?  The episode to be broadcast in the US on November 30 is season 3, episode 7 "Work to Rule."  Canadian viewers appear to be getting season 4.  It would be much clearer to have separate threads.

Thank you to everyone who includes the episode number and title in comments.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 11/24/2023 at 5:54 PM, Driad said:

Why can't we have separate threads for seasons?  The episode to be broadcast in the US on November 30 is season 3, episode 7 "Work to Rule."  Canadian viewers appear to be getting season 4.  It would be much clearer to have separate threads.

It is confusing when there are different seasons airing at the same time.

Separate threads require a show forum rather than a show thread. You can make a show forum request here.

• Like 3

For U.S. viewers: My channel guide lists a new episode of Transplant for Thursday, December 28 at 9 pm EST.  This time slot has been its usual time slot for the U.S. viewing of S3.

Episode title: And So it Goes

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Ohmo said:

For U.S. viewers: My channel guide lists a new episode of Transplant for Thursday, December 28 at 9 pm EST.  This time slot has been its usual time slot for the U.S. viewing of S3.

Episode title: And So it Goes

Thanks for sharing! It was weird how it seemed to come back a few weeks ago just for one episode.

On 12/28/2023 at 9:09 AM, MarylandGirl said:

Just FYI, from scrolling ahead in my on-screen guide, looks like there's a new (to the U.S.) episode airing on Thursday, Jan. 4 as well!

Hmm, yeah, I’m seeing it as well; my DVR is not indicating yet what is on NBC that Friday Also, the Futon Critic is indicating the show will move to the earlier time of 8pm ET on Friday January 12

• Useful 1

It looks like the Season 3 finale is February 9

Should we go ahead and create a Season 4 thread for the Canadian fans who are already seeing it?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DanaK said:

It looks like the Season 3 finale is February 9

Should we go ahead and create a Season 4 thread for the Canadian fans who are already seeing it?

That would be lovely!  I'd love to be able to discuss what has happened in Season 4 without having to worry about spoiling it to the US viewers on Season 3.  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, YorkshireLass said:

That would be lovely!  I'd love to be able to discuss what has happened in Season 4 without having to worry about spoiling it to the US viewers on Season 3.  

Thanks!

Done!

Where can I join the discussion for S3 since I'm in the US (don't' believe S4 is available to us yet).  I don't want to comment on the wrong thread or spoil anything for others.  NOTE:  I've been trying to comment forever on Transplant but couldn't find it initially.  I'm very late to the party but so glad I found this thread after the list finally "expanded" for me, LOL!

Thanks!

On 1/11/2024 at 2:02 PM, cathmed said:

Where can I join the discussion for S3 since I'm in the US (don't' believe S4 is available to us yet).  I don't want to comment on the wrong thread or spoil anything for others.  NOTE:  I've been trying to comment forever on Transplant but couldn't find it initially.  I'm very late to the party but so glad I found this thread after the list finally "expanded" for me, LOL!

The new season 3 thread is here.