Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: The L Word

• Start Topic

Listening to Zach talk makes me dizzy.  I feel so sorry for poor Mindy.  He is so obviously not into her in the slightest and is simply running out the clock.  Frankly, I think he’s so taken with himself that he can’t focus on anyone else.  When he takes off for his own apartment at the end of filming, I wish she would tell him to keep it moving and don’t bother continuing. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

These men are just HATING these questions.  IMO, they just hate talking about “feelings”.  Too much talking, and I’ll bet they don’t even know what these women are talking about.   They are clueless.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 7

Some advice to Taylor:  never fry anything wearing short shorts.  Trust me.  I've got the burn scar on my thigh from years ago when I was frying chicken.

11 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Dayum, that dinner looks incredible!

It really does.  There's a lot of food on Brandon's plate.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Dayum, that dinner looks incredible!

It sure did.  Too bad they couldn’t enjoy it.  What exactly did she want anyhow?  She was either on the phone or bitchin about something.  Who could enjoy a meal?  Eat first and enjoy it.  Duke it out on the couch later.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“We’re both strong-willed people and I apologize for not communicating.  I’m still not going to be open with you, but here‘s a box of candy.”

😐

And now shut the fuck up.  (That's really what he wanted to say.)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 8

Taylor was gracious in making that food for Brandon. I would have gave that steak to the dog before I gave it to him. 

1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

I couldn’t take Meka for three minutes.  She doesn’t stop talking and complaining.

Not three damn seconds. 

Brandon just said he’s put so much into the marriage?? Please. Tell me another one. 

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

He has the audacity to walk away with his plates, presumably to the Xbox room?  Hell no. That was one labor-intensive meal she made for him.  

I laughed. He stormed out but he sure did take that meal with him!

• LOL 16
  • Love 5

Taylor has refused to understand Brandon's objection to her constant phone attention, when he is right there. She has been giving him the distinct impression that her "followers" matter most, and always will. Hence, Brandon splits the scene, stage left.

Meka might have faked a little enthusiasm at getting the candy. Crack a smile, FPS! About his job: I think Michael simply prefers not to discuss that subject on camera or in the show at all.

So, Zach, about love..."Here, doggie! Come here, boy!"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I see you are not considering Zach and Mindy as a couple and correctly so, haha!

I'm figuring Austin & Jessica will probably make it, but that's ^ correct as well. Actually Z&M can't "implode" because they just, aren't.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Most of these people are so impatient and so immature. Taylor is full of herself and doesn't seem like she is really in this for the right reasons. Katie is a brat. 

OTOH, Austin seems the most mature. Jessica's hair is very healthy and shiny. And Mindy is looking beautiful and sees right through Zach but at least she is honoring the show and what she signed up for.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

‘I hope things get better’, in other words, fix this because there’s more show we have to tape. Taylor is as done a Brandon is. 

I think they’re all done in the end.  Jessica is starting to get clingy.  You never know.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Has Taylor’s wig slipped back?

Yes.  That hair is a hot mess.  I do wonder what she's been up to because girlfriend looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.  I think Brandon isn't the only one who's been slipping out.

Meka could be fun if she tried harder.  Then Michael would loosen up and start talking and telling her the truth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14