Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: The L Word

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’m still laughing at Michael’s Miss Sophia feet.

Heh.  Actually, Michael's feet didn't look that bad to me.  I don't expect people to have nice-looking feet, just as long as they're clean. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

It’s interesting that they’re breaking the fourth wall and acknowledging that this is a TV show.

And naming other shows!! I’m surprised they didn’t edit that out. 

• Love 13

I suspect that Brandon sniffed Taylor out from the get go, and now he's got validation that she's on the show for exposure.  

Zach is saying Taylor doesn't get it, but I think she does and she's known from the get go.  She's just mind fucking him just to watch him squirm and spew and feel guilty.  

• Love 6
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Taylor won't care that she looks bad here. She's made it to a show; she's on TV. she's posting on SM & will get more followers & hits. Mission accomplished for Taylor.

But her hair. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Leave it to Zach to come up with a childish card game.

Hey, now. Speed is a serious game. It was the first card game I taught my kids and nephews. We still play every now and then. They still want to try to beat me. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Soup333 said:

Hey, now. Speed is a serious game. It was the first card game I taught my kids and nephews. We still play every now and then. They still want to try to beat me. 😂

I admit to ignorance of the game and in my reaction! 

Next week looks awesome! Brandon is done! Michael is done! Zach is being primed for his Karmic comeuppance! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

I admit to ignorance of the game and in my reaction! 

Next week looks awesome! Brandon is done! Michael is done! Zach is being primed for his Karmic comeuppance! 

And Taylor gets her dramatic fake crying scene!  And more followers!!  And then gets banned from all other reality shows for life - hopefully.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
Just now, gonecrackers said:

And Taylor gets her dramatic fake crying scene!  And more followers!!  And then gets banned from all other reality shows for life - hopefully.

Taylor might as well focus on growing her social media. She’s not going to get into acting after this. I’ve seen better crying in Syfy horror movies. 

Just now, Ohwell said:

Maybe she does smell ripe, too.

I had the same thought. Only because I think Zach was turned off by her not showering on the honeymoon. And probably really grossed out by her wanting to share face masks. 

• Love 10

The editing monkeys make everything look bad.  So funny Brandon taking his huge plate to another room.  Male entitlement.  He isn't giving much, why not be on her phone?  I'm not a social media person but most people are addicted to it.  She needs a lot of attention and Brandon doesn't give a lot of positive attention.

Edited by Kira53
punctuation
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Taylor might as well focus on growing her social media. She’s not going to get into acting after this. I’ve seen better crying in Syfy horror movies. 

I had the same thought. Only because I think Zach was turned off by her not showering on the honeymoon. And probably really grossed out by her wanting to share face masks. 

Maybe bad breath or dog.

• Useful 1

Mindy is taking the marriage too much for granted with those ugly baggy pants.  Too comfortable for 2 1/2 weeks. That's the kind of outfit that you wear after a year and you got a ring.  Zach isn't going to be into her but at least try. Or at least try to look super appealing for some other man who might be watching the show but she's really not putting her best foot forward. Hey I'm a liberated woman and I feel like sometimes I don't feel like being a girly girl and having to do all that stuff for guys but you do need to dress up a little.

I'm old so I don't know if I would like these metro-sexual men with the masks and the pedicures and stuff.  

I hope that I would stay with Austin until I learned to love him.  He would be great as a long term partner.

Derrick seems to really be trying and I like him so far. I would suggest that unless the Person is repulsive you really should try beyond six weeks because it's crazy to be madly in love or even any kind of in love in six weeks. I know that many times six weeks is long enough to know there's no hope. I wants had a whirlwind romance that ended in six weeks I was crazy.  

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 8

Meka the Interrogator is exhausting.  To me, the job thing wasn’t about Michael “lying” it was about him being less successful in her view.   Perhaps if she’d shown empathy towards Michael and asked him about how he felt and what that job meant to him, versus you’re lying you’re lying you’re lying what’s that do to our finances, he would’ve opened up to her.  I totally get it when Michael said he felt like she’s just waiting for a gotcha moment. Not that I think Michael is a prize, but I just think Meka is way too immature for marriage.  And Meka, stop saying “dat.”  

Brandon is also a terrible communicator.  WTF does “pulling an attitude” mean?  (I mean, I know, but wrong argument.) He just needs to speak plainly (as does Zach) and say, “this week’s worth of food you’ve prepared is wonderful, how about you put the phone down.”  He can’t even make small talk.

It would be nice if Jessica said some of the nice things about Austen in her talking heads TO Austen vs the passive aggressive controlling jokes.

I’d be good if Katie never said “like” again.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 22

I think Taylor was wrong for posting that message. She messed up big time, because Brandon will now play the victim. I have a feeling he wanted out since Day One and was just looking for an excuse. 

Someone should probably tell Katie and Jessica that you shouldn’t force your partner to say, “I love you”; its more meaningful if it happens organically.

That Meka is one tough cookie. I believe Michael underestimated her. She doesn’t let him get away with anything. 

• Love 21
4 hours ago, ShowFan said:

I noticed Brandon was referring to his previous partner as “them” and “they” although he eventually said “woman”. Is that a thing today? 

I was like huh? For a minute. There is no reason to say things like them and they when he was just talking about one person. Also a woman. 

• Love 8

I can't imagine any sane person wanting to sign up for this show after this season.

There is no way Brandon was lying about Taylor signing up for shows. Her on temptation island sounds right up her alley.

With all the rumors that Taylor is a sub in for women who dropped out of the show, it makes sense that they were able to get her. She just wanted to get on TV. 

Brandon is no prize but they should have scrapped that couple. They were clearly never a real match.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, Kira53 said:

If Mika sees what you're doing wrong, you're really doing some wrong stuff Taylor. 

I was surprised she told Taylor to apologize because they first showed Meka in a TH giving advice, and I was thinking she would clam up giving it to the party involved since that's what a lot of people do.  Good for her.  And you are sure right.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 16

Kind of boring tonight. Katie not bringing it.  She and Derek seem like an old bored couple.  I like Meka.  Whatever happened with Michael not good.  But embarrassed to talk about it.  Mindy and Zach - huh?   Zachs sister amazingly right on.  Jessica said she can antagonize.  I hope she backs off a little and just lets the relationship mellow and mature.  They are so good together but love doesn’t happen if Austin can’t trust completely not being hurt.  Don’t care about Taylor anymore   But Brandon was an embarrassing jerk twice so there’s that.  Still figuring them out.  

Edited by Ms.C.
Spelling
  • Love 8