Type keyword(s) to search

Unless I've missed it before now (entirely possible because I fully admit I'm not paying much attention while the show is on), we finally had Lincoln use the term "walk the grid" with Amelia -- this was a HUGE deal in the books, and expounded on in much detail, which we don't get here, but I suppose him using the term was a bit of a scrap for the book-readers. *shrugs*

This continues to be more-or-less fine for a Friday when I only have so much effort to devote to a show, lol.

(BTW, intrigued by the idea above that he's turned the wife into a paralyzed Lincoln clone -- I'd be down for that, story-wise.)

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, tljgator said:

(BTW, intrigued by the idea above that he's turned the wife into a paralyzed Lincoln clone -- I'd be down for that, story-wise.)

What would be the purpose of that? I can't see it.

26 minutes ago, preeya said:

Well, I think it depends on what they do with it -- does he display her (to play to all the prior callbacks to Lincoln), AND play the grieving husband just to toy with the fact that they don't know it's him? Then we'd at least get some interaction of the Bone Collector and the condo-cops (we really need a nickname for Lincoln's home school squad of cops).  Probably giving them too much credit, though, for thinking beyond 'dead wife.' *shrugs*

22 minutes ago, Fable said:

I think she is dead.  The actress who plays her is only listed as a guest star, and so far she has been in every episode.  I'm pretty sure her shelf life has expired.  

That's good to know. A paralyzed wife storyline would not do it for me.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, preeya said:
11 hours ago, tljgator said:

I might be something like the people The Bone Collector really cares about, who keep him "grounded", he wants to keep around, but not have them interfere in what he does. Danielle provided him with excellent advice, maybe he doesn't want to lose that just yet, but he can't have her leaving. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, eyesopen said:

I can't see how she may be still alive...

Me neither.

On the other hand, are there no friends, family - is there none to require an explanation of her absence?

(edited)

I kept thinking the lead actress reminded my of someone. Jessica Alba lite  from LAs Finest.  
Re costuming. Why on earth wear a tight white tshirt to work? And that it needs to be such a low u-neck? I find it so distracting and not in a good way. Hard enough to stick with this show as much as I have loved the book series.  The Amelia Sachs  character I know was a former model, athletic but bad knees, drove a bad ass car, and dressed in button downs
okay, at least she isn’t running around I high heel shoes but put on a work shirt, please

Edited by kb3

Considering the bone collector is supposed to be so meticulous, I would think he would have reattached the wainscoting panel to the wall a lot better.  I knew the wife wouldn't get out of there alive.  I don't know why she didn't call the police in the first place instead of waiting for the husband to get home.  

The nanny was a great actress...especially compared to Lincoln and Amelia who have the acting chops of a wet noodle.  

I just can't anymore with Lincoln.  It really drives me mad that he knows EVERYTHING!! "I know that chirping noise.  I heard it once 20 years ago. It's a parrot that is only found in this specific Brooklyn neighborhood."  C'mon!! I was shocked that he admitted that he didn't know how to diffuse the bomb, but of course, he knew how to build one!  Give me a break!  

I will continue to hate watch this show until it is cancelled...hopefully sooner than later.

• Love 1

@netfoot- bone collector looks like a loner, but his wife probably has a few friends and family, she doesn't look antisocial

@kb3 - re costuming ITA.  But tv female cop characters, they're basically dressed seriously, but sexy still, because tv show executives think that female characters can't be watched without being visually attractive and not just heaven forbid professional=boring.

@juliet73 - it can't be realistically possible to remember the exact chirp of a certain parrot from 20…years…ago.  Bird enthusiastics have that kind of long term memory, no way.