Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

In the end, I believe the jurors will vote for the best player regardless of gender. Of course it all depends on how Derrick tells them to vote.

I hope you're right, but I can't see it. Let's be real though, it isn't gonna come to that anyway. 

Yeah, but that was a lot earlier in the season - before the rot had fully set in.

He really wants that thing gone! Remember he asked Nicole if she thought he'd be able to shave in jury.

Not sure if I'm explaining it well, but I think an attractive married woman doing the exact same thing would have been much more viciously attacked for it (as opposed to "wow - she's delusional, isn't she?")

Christie is pretty viciously attacked. Not here, of course, but other places she definitely is.

Are they now? Or are we still just speculating?

I'm not sure if Drew is out, but I think it's common knowledge he's gay. I think it's just spec with Nick, but he may be out. I don't really follow news on past HGs. I just realized that the Nick the original poster was talking about was probably the one from last season, who I believe identifies as straight. There's spec that Nick from BB8 is gay.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Well, I saw what I'd missed.

Victoria's impression of Amber was what I'd missed.

And now I've un-missed it.

Why the frickitty FUCK did I do that...?

I sure as hell wish I missed that.

Victoria is repulsive.

And quite homely.

Speaking of Victoria, what happened to her "impacted wisdom teeth?"  She looked fine yesterday.

I had that same thought.  Apparently it was an hysterical tooth. 

• Love 3

Yeah...TAFY task blows chunks, and I am voting against it - because it's the closest thing I can do to send a message to Grodner and Co., and Frankie, that he sucks large quantities of dead penguin dicks.

What a sad fate for all those penguin dicks. :(

• Love 1

Though I think Derrick is playing a good game I don't think he would get away with his tactics with smarter players as many have noted.  Clearly Frankie is smart but too wrapped up in himself to see clearly.  Donny is the only one who sees him and they barely talk. 

He carries blowing smoke way too far.  It is transparent to all who watch.  Talking to Donny he said that he felt he made a mistake not playing with one person and feels he is in danger.  Oh come on.  Really?  He honestly thought Donny bought that. 

Donny said he hangs out with younger people at home and they like him and don't view him as the old guy.  Awwww, what a sweetheart. 

I want to hear his stories that he has not shared with the house.  He spoke about this to Nichole.  He said he would talk to her in the jury house.  I bet they are interesting.

• Love 1

Jokers

Frankie says those 2 are dangerous, inferring Nic & Vic
08/25/14 04:34 PM

Derrick says hey you want a show, just throw us an extra 5 grand
Der: Donny is genuine
Der: no way Christine would keep him

-----------------------------------

Derrick, you want Donny out, stop blaminng Christine.  She will do what you want and you know it.

Yeah, I don't want all of Donny's friends gone while he's miserable in the house. He has very little chance of making it to the finals anyway, and he'll definitely be targeted next week if he doesn't win HOH, so why keep delaying the inevitable? I love Donny, but literally, they got rid of all his friends, he could lose Nicole twice and they hate him in the house anyway. I bet Derrick/Frankie are only considering to keep him because of Team America and how it will end once Donny is evicted. I'd much rather Donny is sent to jury house with all of his friends and have Nicole slay them all in HOH and nominate Derrick/Cody with Christine as a replacement.

• Love 5

Yeah, I don't want all of Donny's friends gone while he's miserable in the house. He has very little chance of making it to the finals anyway, and he'll definitely be targeted next week if he doesn't win HOH, so why keep delaying the inevitable? I love Donny, but literally, they got rid of all his friends, he could lose Nicole twice and they hate him in the house anyway. I bet Derrick/Frankie are only considering to keep him because of Team America and how it will end once Donny is evicted. I'd much rather Donny is sent to jury house with all of his friends and have Nicole slay them all in HOH and nominate Derrick/Cody with Christine as a replacement.

Agree with all of this!!

• Love 1

Just now on Jokers:

In HOH, Victoria tells Cody & Christine how rude Donny was to her when she was making tofu for the have nots... he kept asking her

08/25/14 02:59 PM

why she was doing something etc. Victoria said she called him out for being rude. He asked why she wasn't calling out Nicole and Victoria said because Nicole wasn't making rude comments. Cody & Chris laugh.

Chris said her ears hurt every time she sleeps in this house. Cody said "I hurt my face every time I sleep in this house.

08/25/14 02:51 PM

Feels like someone is punching me when I'm sleeping."

Chris said it's Victoria (ed - LOL! Wait till he sees it's himself)

---------------------------------

Donny was making wise cracks about tofu which were very funny.  Victoria is humorless.  Also, the only way she knows how to bond is to have a common enemy.

Victoria was quoting from the BB16 Bible, Book of St. Derrick, Chapter 1 Verse 1:

1:1 Donny speaks; therefore, he lies.

God, what an unimaginative bitch.

• Love 9

It sounds like they just might keep Donny instead of Nicole. Frankie is pushing it hard too because for some reason he hates Nicole.

Cody and Christine aren't going to like that at all!

My favorite is that he's like that Biatch put me on the block. Okay Dude saying that the reason Zach had to go was because he wouldn't be able to forget what happened in the past. You clearly can't either. :: shakes my head ::

Honestly I love Donny but I would like him to go jury this week. He makes my heartbreak with the things that he says. And plus I think Nicole has a better shot at winning HOH esp if it's finally an endurance.

• Love 1

Victoria was quoting from the BB16 Bible, Book of St. Derrick, Chapter 1 Verse 1:

1:1 Donny speaks; therefore, he lies.

God, what an unimaginative bitch.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

@BB_Updates: Derrick- There hasnt been a Dan this year. Christine- A puppeteer. Frankie was for a while #BB16

@89razorskate20: Christ tells Der the only way he would win against Cody in the F2 is if you told the jury you "masterminded" everything that happened #BB16

I don't even know what to say. HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!! He is the mastermind!! ::slams head into desk ::

• Love 9

I don't even know what to say. HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!! He is the mastermind!! ::slams head into desk ::

Hahaha - okay, I am a total lurker, I'm on my phone, which I never have signed in, and I'm ultimately just completely lazy, and I still had to sign in and comment on this. I may have woken up the children with my bark of laughter. Holy goodness, these people are idiots... Fruit loop dingus fooligans, all of them. Except poor Donny, who can't make anyone else see it to save his (metaphorical/game) life.

• Love 6

Hahaha - okay, I am a total lurker, I'm on my phone, which I never have signed in, and I'm ultimately just completely lazy, and I still had to sign in and comment on this. I may have woken up the children with my bark of laughter. Holy goodness, these people are idiots... Fruit loop dingus fooligans, all of them. Except poor Donny, who can't make anyone else see it to save his (metaphorical/game) life.

It's unreal. Donny has spelled it out for them a few times and they are clueless. The only one that believes him is Nicole and that's because she left the house and Hayden had so spell it out for her. I hope she stays this week and wins HOH.

Derrick may have snowed them too much. If they don't realize until F2, then he might lose a popularity vote or they'll be so pissed to realize that they vote against him

I was talking to my friend about this this morning. I don't particularly like Derrick but he's played the best and deserves to win. I'm afraid he's done so well though that his alliance won't realize it's been him all along. I still think he'd have enough votes though because the others realize it. It depends who he is up against though. Victoria is a given. Cody he could get Jocasta. Hayden, Nicole, Donny, Zach and Victoria. It's up against Frankie he could be screwed because he'd lose Zach.

Sidenote, I was just thinking how it's crazy how many people have been evicted and said how much they love Donny.

Edited by ally862

I sent Christine's husband a tweet because I feel bad with all the hateful people he's been dealing with. He sent a response:

Timothy Brecht favorited your Tweet

19m:  @timstinks Hang in there dude. I'm a Donny fan, but that's no reason to badmouth Christine. Not everyone is a psycho.

Timothy Brecht ‏@timstinks  2m
@XXXXX true. I wish Christine wasn't so mean to Donny. I personally hope Donny or Derrick wins

• Love 10

Tim isn't rooting for his own wife to win? That's very odd.

This is pure speculation, but I wonder if Christine was not all over Cody he would be much more supportive. He's been like this since the week Zach nominated Christine/Nicole.

• Love 1

I sent Christine's husband a tweet because I feel bad with all the hateful people he's been dealing with. He sent a response:

Timothy Brecht favorited your Tweet

19m:  @timstinks Hang in there dude. I'm a Donny fan, but that's no reason to badmouth Christine. Not everyone is a psycho.

Timothy Brecht ‏@timstinks  2m

@XXXXX true. I wish Christine wasn't so mean to Donny. I personally hope Donny or Derrick wins

Wow. I tweeted him a few times when the season started cuz I was Rooting for her to win (not so much anymore). And he was so sweet back. I feel so bad for him. I can't imagine how incredibly awkward this must be for him. The face that he isn't rooting for his wife to win anymore speaks volumes. :(

• Love 3

Amber posted this yesterday:

"S/O to Virginia, no wait, Veronica...Oh yeah, Victoria for always looking at my tata's! Is that all you got girl?"

She seems pretty cool on twitter, said she talks to Donny's girlfriend and she's happy with how much love he's getting.

Brittany wrote:

"Hey Christine, Your obsession with me is now worse than Caleb's obsession with amber. ZzzZZzzzZzzinnnng!"

They seem to get along with Devin, too.

I think TexasChic is right, gotta be something in that house that messes with their brains, 

• Love 3

From Joker's:

Mon 3:55 AM BBT in BR-Derrick showing Vic how to whistle, she's sucking in and not blowing out

........ Nah, too easy.

Did she ever figure it out, or at least switch it around?   Perfect Spaceballs joke material there...

"She's gone from suck, to blow!"

• Love 1

From Jokers:

2:51 PM Chris said her ears hurt every time she sleeps in this house. Cody said "I hurt my face every time I sleep in this house. Feels like someone is punching me when I'm sleeping."

LOL!   Somebody needs to wear a goalie mask to bed, like literally.  Poor kid.  Please keep entertaining us in your comical slapstick ways, Punchy the Clown.

• Love 1

I see Derrick & Victoria are the new Christine & Cody.....Victoria is stroking his leg in the bathroom. Christine honking her horn as usual. At least she's not blowing her nose at the kitchen table this time. 

• Love 1

Caleb's life stories and quotable observations are just a little too amusing and clever.  I think he's another one, like Zach, that used a character in his audition tape and is keeping it up.   Like Jon Lovitz's pathological liar without 'that's the ticket'

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

Caleb's life stories and quotable observations are just a little too amusing and clever.  I think he's another one, like Zach, that used a character in his audition tape and is keeping it up.   Like Jon Lovitz's pathological liar without 'that's the ticket'

I wonder if Production decides on their persona (based on their actual personality, but exaggerated), and they are told to stick with it?

Edited by TexasChic

I saw on BBAD last night that Caleb is a 3rd degree black belt.

I saw him say he is a Black Belt but he says so many things I don't believe any of them.  I also saw him fall on his ass demonstrating a "bicycle kick" and I have to say it was hilarious.   Before that,  Calab reminded me of a small child, and his "Look at me!  Look what I can do!" as he went through the house with his Steven Sagal kicks. 

I think it probably happens on Survivor too, we just don't see it. If Survivor had 24/7 live feeds I'm sure I'd hate everyone on there, too!

Truer words have never been spoken. Three well-known examples I've read about over the years (think from Sucks, the Survivor Historians, etc.):

1. Everyone remembers Stephenie's "heroic" tribe-of-one journey on "Survivor: Palau." One of highest fan ratings ever on CBS.com, if not THE highest ... which was then followed by her heel turn in "Survivor: Guatamala" (the StepheME era). Well, everyone from Palau has pretty much come out over the years (in fact, DURING Guatemala) and said that Stephenie 2.0 was the real Steph. Just insufferable, complained all the time, completely narcissistic, etc.

2. Elisabeth Filarski, the little pixie sweetheart of the father/daughter relationship with Kentucky Joe? Oh, based on all accounts, she was the Tea Party nutjob Elisabeth Hasselbeck back then, too. In fact, the Rodger/Colby/Tina/Elisabeth (and Skupin) grouping were "bible-thumping creeps" according to people like Jeff Varner and the other Kuchas.

3. Everyone on Drake hated Rupert. All of them (he even wore out Sandra and Christa's patience, too). You know who didn't hate him? Production.

Easily, It's one of the main reasons I don't actually watch the live feeds of "Big Brother" (I just read about them to keep up). I do believe this game brings out the worst in you (disclaimer: yes, there are legitimate scumbags over the years, don't get me wrong -- it's hard to excuse Dick, lots of Aaryn's shit, etc.), and lord knows nobody's perfect.

Lastly, Derrick, in my opinion, is the kind of guy you root against the ENTIRE game, and then the last week, you kinda want him to win, because if you're like me, you want the best player to win so you didn't waste your time watching a shitty product. I remember absolutely hating Rob Cesternino back in "Survivor: Amazon" but then found myself pulling for him come Final 6 or so. The unfortunate truth about "Survivor" and "Big Brother" is that many, many times, the worst seasons produce the best winners. Most people hate "Survivor: Thailand," "Cook Islands" and "One World," but NO ONE will say that Brian, Yul and Kim were shitty winners. Far from it ... they might be the top three winners ever. I think that's kind of the consensus these days for Hayden in BB12. And as much as I hate to admit it (truly, I do), I think Andy was the best player last year. His moves were all good -- it was just his methods that sucked (i.e. the "UHHH, YES YOU DID, ELISSIA!!!" crybaby shit when he framed her in the double eviction. He could have done all that without becoming a stereotype in the process).

I absolutely PRAY that someone soon makes a move on Derrick. I'd KILL to see that happen. But, if he rides this out, he's up there with Will and Dan. I believe it. I stand by it.

Edited by Bob Sambob
  • Love 6

And they didn't go to fish?

Probably because Frankie was lying. I thought using production as part of your strategy was against the rules. Frankie is trying to flip the vote because he thinks Nicole will target him if she wins HOH.

• Love 1