Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E15: Snowblind

• Start Topic

Meredith and Carina question DeLuca's uncharacteristic behavior when he volunteers to perform a life-threatening task during a blizzard. Meanwhile, Bailey tries to help Joey with his future, while Richard trains a new intern at the hospital.

Promo:

Original air date: 2/27/20

I can't with so much of this crap. 

Owen might be the father, so Teddyis going to screw Korikek? (however you spell his name?)

Bailey brings a child home without talking to her husband? 

No one realised this intern wasn't an intern but was a patient and could have cut someone?

Schmidt is still EMPLOYED?!

(i don't speak American weather so i am like.... so really how cold is it really?)

this show exhausts me. 

Edited by Daisy
Alex is not Teddy
  • Love 17

Just now, Daisy said:

Owen might be the father, so [Teddy] is going to screw Korikek? (however you spell his name?)

Well Maggie did make it sound like Owen is the father. And you can't expect a woman to actually talk to her fiancé, now, can you? I mean, what else is she suppose to do but jump the guy who's been obnoxiously pining for her for months?

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

What are they doing to the character of Alex Karev?!

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that Izzy called him.  Her cancer is back.  He told Jo that he was going to take care of is mother and went to help Izzy.  And here we are....

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that Izzy called him.  Her cancer is back.  He told Jo that he was going to take care of is mother and went to help Izzy.  And here we are....

Doesn't matter. Alex would never ghost Meredith, his wife (both Alex and Jo have very clearly established abandonment issues) or his job at Pac-North. Or his patients in peds.

• Love 23
15 minutes ago, Daisy said:

(i don't speak American weather so i am like.... so really how cold is it really?)

this show exhausts me. 

I don't either but I just looked it up, -15 is -26 Celsius. So really not all that cold. If you dress properly you will be fine, other wise people in the Midwest or New England would not be able to function for many days in the winter. I can see how they could be unprepared to drive or clean the streets right rightaway but its not the vortex cold. Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Doesn't matter. Alex would never ghost Meredith, his wife (both Alex and Jo have very clearly established abandonment issues) or his job at Pac-North. Or his patients in peds.

I agree. I think something terrible has happened to him.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, catspjs said:

I don't either but I just looked it up, -15 is -26 Celsius. So really not all that cold. If you dress properly you will be fine, other wise people in the Midwest or New England would not be able to function for many days in the winter. I can see how they could be unprepared to drive or clean the streets right rightaway but its not the vortex cold. Lol 

Well, for Deluca to be out in the cold for over an hour, I get why he might get some frostbite...but I wasn't sure if it would end up THAT bad. Maybe?

Man, this episode ended on several frustrating plotlines. 

The Tom/Teddy/Owen/Amelia/Link mess of a plot is...urg. Poor Link. And...I even feel bad for Owen, who is completely innocent in all of this for once. Teddy shouldn't have run to Tom to cheat, and she did. That makes her shitty. I don't care how insecure she was feeling about the baby situation. She made a wrong choice. 

Alex isn't in Iowa. I don't buy that he just up and left. So he's probably dead. With how they handled things, I'd rather he was dead, and I hate feeling that way.

Nice to see Beanie guest star. Her character was fairly decent.

Bailey's foster storyline is actually the most interesting I've found Bailey in years. 

Schmitt/Nico are having issues. Nico's gaslighting (imo) made me incredibly uncomfortable yet also made me interested in their storyline for the first time. It seems like it's heading toward a very nasty break-up. Schmitt's face at the end was telling. 

So, I still stand by my opinion that Deluca is either bipolar or just going through a mental breakdown. Either way, with him almost having his hands amputate, Carina should be getting her brother committed ASAP, since he's clearly not in his right frame of mind. Even if he's not bipolar, he's not alright.

I see we're officially on the Meredith/Hayes romance path. So I guess Meredith/Deluca are...somewhat done, at least for now.

• Love 7

They are doing Alex so dirty, and despite the situation surrounding Justin's departure, the character deserves better than this. I hope when all is said and done, Jo goes back to being Wilson because Alex is the Karev and I couldn't stand hearing the name without it being associated with him. 

Deloser is obnoxious. 

Hayes knows about the twisted sisters. I like that.   

Amelia is still the worst and her actions, or lack there of, affect more people than just her. Teddy doesn't even have official confirmation and is already running back to Koracick. It's like the only reason he's even around is to act as another notch on the ridiculous Link-Amelia-Owen-Teddy carousel. 

Poor decision-making on the writers' part to implode Link and Amelia in such a way just so Owen could maybe have a third kid. Not to mention ruin all the character rehab the retconned tumor afforded Amelia. 

Maggie can not keep anything confidential to save her life. 

To the surprise of no one, Bailey takes in the kid. We'll for sure see him more than William George Tucker Bailey Jones. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, catspjs said:

In Chicago that would be fairly normal winter weather.  In Seattle, it is a catastrophe.  That is at least 40 degrees colder than normal and they never get that much snow.  They aren't prepared for it

• Useful 3
  • Love 13

What was that mess?

Did I miss something that Richard can't operate any more because he's having problems with his hands? That storyline with the cancer patient was the best of the episode.

7 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

What are they doing to the character of Alex Karev?!

What is Krista doing to the entire show?  This is not who Alex Karev was, to blow off everyone who cares about him. I'm going with hurt or amnesia.

Teddy and Owen were doing well, Amelia and Linc were the bright spot on the show. So now she's going to blow up both couples so that Jo can be paired with Linc? 

I have never liked Teddy but I don't think that she would cheat on Owen at the first sign that Owen may still be connected to Amelia in some way. That's super insecure and there's been no foundation laid for that.  It also makes Koracik a jerk to take her up on it.

10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

A -26C wild chill is pretty cold. But the 6 inches of snow stopping the city is pretty unbelievable.  That's what we had last night and the city continued as business as usual.

• Love 8

Ugh.. More MCWIDOW everywhere around nteredith with his "samesies" self.. Ooh I ran off with my kids too.. And now pretty un-subtly trying to chat up a woman who who's obviously got stuff going on with the man in her life... Don't get me wrong Meredith isn't exactly putting the kibosh on it and she's always seemed to me like she had a foot out the door the second something better came along but still... 

Oh come on not Teddy too.. And of course creepy Koracik was just sniffing around long enough in the background ready to pounce.. Some real self-fufulling prophecy self-sabotogery right there Teddy smh

I cared more about fake Dr. Desmond in a few scenes than I've cared about Schmitt.. Nico or Helm in however long they've been on the show.   

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, for Deluca to be out in the cold for over an hour, I get why he might get some frostbite...but I wasn't sure if it would end up THAT bad. Maybe?

Well yes that is why I said if you dress properly you will be ok,  lol. I was just trying to explain "American" weather. I still don't know if he did it because he is sick or just stupid or wanted to prove something so I will not comment that until it has been furthered explained. 

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It also makes Koracik a jerk to take her up on it

Koracik has always been a creepy jerk who sleeps with women when they are in emotional distress.. Dude is a vampire.. But for some reason he was looked at as a good guy on the msg boards.. Some of those Kepner fans who didn't like the idea of Jaggie.. Or just Jackson in general were really stressing what a great and mature guy he was... Smh

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Alex isn't in Iowa. I don't buy that he just up and left. So he's probably dead. With how they handled things, I'd rather he was dead, and I hate feeling that way.

Jo came to believe that he was going to Iowa to take care of his mother.

So either she didn't know he was coming and he died on the way there or he lied about where he was going.

25 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Yeah but there is a difference between what Alex wouldn't do and what the writers will write that he did.  I'm not at all confident in the latter.  We'll probably end up in the worse of all scenarios that we'd rather Alex had died than that happen.  And then they'll have that scenario and then Alex will also be dead on top of if.

• Love 5

Deluca's hands would have been very cold, in a normal state of mind he would have had to have noticed. Even if he forgot his gloves at GS, he would have asked for a pair at the hospital where he picked up the liver for the trip back. I'm going with manic episode. The way he dismissed any suggestion that he has BPAD instead of arguing points also suggests it.

Watching Meredith and McWidower is like watching paint dry. I call foul that Cristina would have told him about the twisted sisters since he seemed to have no clue about who Cristina is.

Is there anyone who didn't call Bailey taking Joey home?  Way to not surprise the audience.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

I cared more about fake Dr. Desmond in a few scenes than I've cared about Schmitt.. Nico or Helm in however long they've been on the show.   

Meh. It bothered me how cavalierly the show seemed to play it that this woman did in fact pre-meditate and went through all the steps to impersonate an intern and wheedling her way into not only Richard's skills lab but an actual surgery where she was mere seconds away from cutting into a real human patient.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Meh. It bothered me how cavalierly the show seemed to play it that this woman did in fact pre-meditate and went through all the steps to impersonate an intern and wheedling her way into not only Richard's skills lab but an actual surgery where she was mere seconds away from cutting into a real human patient.

You are 1000000%  right.. But its still more interesting and she was more engaging than any of the recent interns.. I hope we get a time skip just so she can come back

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

You are 1000000%  right.. But its still more interesting and she was more engaging than any of the recent interns.. I hope we get a time skip just so she can come back

That does not say much for the current crop of interns when a patient that impersonates an intern is more interesting than them. (Even though I agree with you on that point.)

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

That does not say much for the current crop of interns when a patient that impersonates an intern is more interesting than them. (Even though I agree with you on that point.)

Or that no one noticed she wasn't one of them..?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

If you want me to believe that an entire city has been shut down because of snow, do not show me people outside with barely enough snow to cover the pavement. 
And if you expect me to believe that it is so cold that frost bite is happening, at least show me visible breath when people are standing outside talking in the freezing cold. 
and finally, really? The City of Seattle cannot cope with a little cold and snow. 

Edited by Pepper the Cat
  • Love 14

They finally get an intern that I find somewhat interesting and, of course, she turns out to be fake.   I sort of think her willingness to cut on the patient would make her fit right in on this show (where's a good LVAD when you need one?).

Did Richard's hand tremors just come out of the blue?  I don't think there has been a reference to that before. 

Is it weird that this is the most I've ever liked Andrew?  I would totally watch a show of him hurling insults at Meredith all day long. 

I've seen the theory floating around that Alex did go to his mom's, she had one of her episodes, and accidentally killed him.  She is the one who had been texting Jo.  I scoffed at that at first, but it is beginning to look like that could actually be a possibility.  Chambers must have really pissed off TPTB for them to assassinate the character like this. 

The idea that doctors like Schmidt exist is enough to make me start practicing a more healthy lifestyle. 

Bailey and the foster kid was really the only story I found halfway interesting. 

38 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Maggie can not keep anything confidential to save her life. 

Truer words were never spoken.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Owen might be the father, so Alex is going to screw Korikek?

Now, THAT would be a twist I didn't see coming.  I kid, I kid.  

Edited by Bulldog
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

"Dr. Desmond" was in medical school when she got another bout of cancer and had to drop out. She was in the skills lab practising when the real interns were complaining and goofing off. She was also the one paying enough attention to what the patient was saying.

The interns from Pac Med has been incorporated in the GS crew and they haven't had a chance to get to know each other yet. So I'm not that surprised that no one noticed that she wasn't a real intern or that Webber chose her to help.

• Love 7

I have a friend of a friend who lives in Nunavik.  Where it gets really, really cold. And they seem to survive without massive cases of frost bite. In fact, they do not lock their doors in winter because they do not want to take off their gloves/mittens to use keys.

So suck it up buttercup, Seattle, you are a bunch of wimps.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'll wait until next week before I make a real statement on Alex... Until then seeing as he left abruptly.. I'm not jumping on this whole... They've assassinated his character wave... Who knows how it plays out and we can't say we coulda done better till we know what was done... Also I just ain't really that into him.. He was always the avatar of the aggro guy who got away with way more than he should've even tho he also treated ppl like trash... I'm glad he matured.. But lots of  folks get tossed aside before they get a chance to mature.. I do hope its a good sendoff tho

• Love 4

I’ll never believe Alex purposely left Jo. Then again I wouldn’t have believed that Teddy would have gone running to Koriack at the first sign of a problem. Granted it could potentially be a big problem, but when you have a child together, I would think you would try to figure things out before running away. I guess the snowball fight was what clinched her stupid decision.

As far as Alex goes, I’m afraid it’s going to end up in a way that won’t make any of the viewers happy. I think he’s been in an accident and they will find him almost dead. I say almost because then he will have to be transferred to Gray/Sloan where no one will recognize him. George 2.0.

My favorite part of the episode was the coat Meredith was wearing at the end.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But the 6 inches of snow stopping the city is pretty unbelievable.

21 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

If you want me to believe that an entire city has been shut down because of snow, do not show me people outside with barely enough snow to cover the pavement.

This was actually one of the few things about Seattle that this show got right. The city pretty much shuts down at the sight of the first snowflake, and there's a run on grocery stores with people stocking up as if for the apocalypse (during last year's snow storm the stores ran out of kale and it made the news, no joke). The words "snowpocalypse" and "snowmageddon" get thrown around a lot.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Yeah, when you’re talking about a locale that doesn’t get really cold weather and snow, the city isn’t going to be prepared for it. People don’t own heavy coats. The city doesn’t have snowplows. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

This was actually one of the few things about Seattle that this show got right. The city pretty much shuts down at the sight of the first snowflake, and there's a run on grocery stores with people stocking up as if for the apocalypse (during last year's snow storm the stores ran out of kale and it made the news, no joke). The words "snowpocalypse" and "snowmageddon" get thrown around a lot.

I can totally relate! Except here people clean the stores out of milk and bread. Personally, I’m headed to the liquor store.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

Yeah, when you’re talking about a locale that doesn’t get really cold weather and snow, the city isn’t going to be prepared for it. People don’t own heavy coats. The city doesn’t have snowplows. 

When I lived in Portland they didn't even Salt the roads, half an inch would be disaster.  I'm guessing it's similar for Seattle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

DId they end Richard's career before the final commercial break?  I mean I know there will be episodes where he has to share this with the people he loves but... seriously... this was weirdly a non-event and it doesn't feel like it should have been.

I've never really liked Teddy but even I don't think Teddy would go straight to sex with the ex before even getting the facts.   

People in Seattle don't own the clothes for the weather they are having in this episode.  It is no big deal if it is weather you are used to but if you are from a place where it doesn't really snow you are in trouble.

• Love 7

I live in Portland and the city can shut down with just a few inches of snow— we get a lot of ice so a few cars get stuck and then everyone else is impacted. We have some snow plows , sanding trucks etc but not enough as does not happen enough— last 2 years no real snow — a few years ago multiple weeks of complete ice chaos! And definitely more hills in Seattle — that being said makes no sense Deluca would not have worn gloves or something over the hands — 

• Love 4

Just spent the last hour googling can you get frostbite in an hour in seattle

Teddy didn’t hook up with Koracik after one issue.  She’s been saying all season she feels uncomfortable and not enough. That she thinks Owen expects a different wife and mother.  And Koracik likes her the way she is.  

Edited by dmc
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dmc said:

That she think Owen expects a different wife and mother.  And Koracik likes her the way she is.  

Well Koracik os a dog but Whatevs...  I like teddy too but this was still extra,  i get she  feels "broken" but to just jump to preemptive destruction seems rash... I mean does she think that owen cheated.. I don't see that she knows this pregnancy would have been the result of something ages ago.. I don't remember Owen not being a supportive husband so far... And even tho Maggie's statement was maybe more ominous than she meant it.. You don't go talk to Owen.. Or hell Amelia.. For some clarity... I just don't want her blaming Maggie... I do wonder if the show is pulling an okey-doke... They make it seem like those two went at it.. But after we stopped seeing them.. One of them stopped and came to their senses

Of course thats what Tom should've done if he really loved Teddy.. But like the scumbag dude last week he doesn't care.. He knows where her head is at she just told him, she's out of her mind in bad decision mode and like the vampire he is... What's worse how doesn't he stop her for his own sake.. He has to know she's in bad decision mode so whatever they do she's bound to regret it the second those sex hormones die down and then what is he left with? 

ugh at all of this nonsense 

• Love 2

Ugh, I seem to remember Teddy being a rational and responsible adult before she came back from Germany so it seems ridiculous that her reaction to Maggie's lack of denial was to run straight to Koracik and sleep with him. Like seriously? How about talking to Amelia to confirm that the baby is Owen's before blowing up your relationship with your child's father?

And I say this as someone who has hated Owen since his days with Cristina. I still think he's a jackass, but he doesn't deserve this. He didn't cheat on Teddy. He doesn't even know that Amelia's baby might be his (apparently Teddy is better at math than Owen is). Instead of talking to him or Amelia about this, Teddy decided that the best thing was to sleep with her ex?

Meh for everything else. I don't care about the fight that Jackson and Vic had on Station 19 because once again I WILL NEVER WATCH THAT GODDAMN SHOW. Bailey took that kid home as everyone guessed as soon as he was introduced. McWidow continues to be The Perfect Match for The Sun. Schmitt and Nico continue to simultaneously bore and annoy me. I think that covers the entire episode.

Wait, except for fake Dr. Tess! She was more interesting in one episode than all of the other new doctors combined (as always, Casey is exempt from my complaints about this uninteresting group).

• Love 12
2 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Well Koracik os a dog but Whatevs...  I like teddy too but this was still extra,  i get she  feels "broken" but to just jump to preemptive destruction seems rash... I mean does she think that owen cheated.. I don't see that she knows this pregnancy would have been the result of something ages ago.. I don't remember Owen not being a supportive husband so far... And even tho Maggie's statement was maybe more ominous than she meant it.. You don't go talk to Owen.. Or hell Amelia.. For some clarity... I just don't want her blaming Maggie... I do wonder if the show is pulling an okey-doke... They make it seem like those two went at it.. But after we stopped seeing them.. One of them stopped and came to their senses

Of course thats what Tom should've done if he really loved Teddy.. But like the scumbag dude last week he doesn't care.. He knows where her head is at she just told him, she's out of her mind in bad decision mode and like the vampire he is... What's worse how doesn't he stop her for his own sake.. He has to know she's in bad decision mode so whatever they do she's bound to regret it the second those sex hormones die down and then what is he left with? 

ugh at all of this nonsense 

I am not condoning her behavior but everyone is acting like this came out of left field and it didn't

8 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

I can totally relate! Except here people clean the stores out of milk and bread. Personally, I’m headed to the liquor store.

Last time we had one of those storms predicted I was annoyed because I didn't want to look like one of "those people." I was just legitimately out of milk. (It's New Jersey. The odds of getting enough snow to be trapped in your house long enough to run out of food are pretty slim.)

7 hours ago, bybrandy said:

DId they end Richard's career before the final commercial break?  I mean I know there will be episodes where he has to share this with the people he loves but... seriously... this was weirdly a non-event and it doesn't feel like it should have been.

Yeah, that was weird. I don't recall any mention of him having health problems and now all of a sudden he maybe has Parkinsons or something? And no longer needs his stethoscope? Is he retiring as a doctor all together?

Also, didn't Helm break her leg in the bar? How is she walking around like nothing happened two episodes later (while Amelia seems no closer to the end of her pregnancy? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I like Teddy and Koracic so I'm going to ignore the ridiculous writing for how they get there and just go with it. Plus, I don't like Owen or Amelia so it makes it a lot easier to only watch the scenes I want this way! Upside!

I don't mind Meredith and the new widowed doc. Again, partly because DeLuca just annoyed me so much and was such an incredibly wrong choice for her. If I can't have Mer/Linc, I'll take Mer/Hayes!

They're gonna do Alex so dirty next week, and it's such a bummer. His character growth has been so amazing, that nothing would make sense about him leaving except that he died off screen and that's just not fair. I know it's from behind-the-scenes issues, but it stinks that that's how it'll end for an original. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Meh for everything else. I don't care about the fight that Jackson and Vic had on Station 19 because once again I WILL NEVER WATCH THAT GODDAMN SHOW.

Don't worry; as someone who watches Station 19, they also never said what the fight was about on that show either. Or maybe I tuned it out...but I'm pretty sure they did the exact same thing there, where we just heard the end of the phone call and that's it. Krista couldn't even be bothered to make up a shitty reason as to why they were fighting.

Though, maybe that's better. Then maybe I can picture their fight being about how they moved on from Maggie and Ripley, respectively, too quickly. 

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Wait, except for fake Dr. Tess! She was more interesting in one episode than all of the other new doctors combined (as always, Casey is exempt from my complaints about this uninteresting group).

Not Doctor Tess was great. It's a shame Beanie Feldstein is getting to be a busy actress, or else I could have some hope of her returning. Alas, that's not likely to happen so I will just picture that she gets better and gets together with Casey Parker offscreen. 

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Last time we had one of those storms predicted I was annoyed because I didn't want to look like one of "those people." I was just legitimately out of milk. (It's New Jersey. The odds of getting enough snow to be trapped in your house long enough to run out of food are pretty slim.)

Yeah, that was weird. I don't recall any mention of him having health problems and now all of a sudden he maybe has Parkinsons or something? And no longer needs his stethoscope? Is he retiring as a doctor all together?

Also, didn't Helm break her leg in the bar? How is she walking around like nothing happened two episodes later (while Amelia seems no closer to the end of her pregnancy? 

After they have hammered it into everyone's head he will die in the hospital before he retires since the series began. I'm wondering if it is more on the actor's part then anything, he just doesn't want to get up and leave like Justin did. Speaking of which, seriously, what a horrible way to get rid of Alex, but reminds me when Tim Daley left Private Practice. He wanted off, and then decided they weren't going to give him a simple exit. So, they had it where he magically had a heart attack after spending several episodes saying he wouldn't have a major one again. Fell off a bridge and no one recognized him and no one blinked an eye when he didn't show up for work or return Violet's calls. Then she found out and it was so bad of a fall, his face was unrecognizable. I remember Tim Daley saying in an interview: "Couldn't I just died in a car accident or plane crash?"

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, shantown said:

I like Teddy and Koracic so I'm going to ignore the ridiculous writing for how they get there and just go with it.

I liked them together too, but the problem is the whiplash changes.  Teddy was, for ages, hung up on Owen.  And basically vice versa. Despite other romantic partners, they seemed to not be able to shake each other. So even though Tom was great to her and she felt so happy etc. during her pregnancy, she dumps him to be with her supposed True Love [I still maintain that was the character Scott Foley played], Owen.  None of the previous eps have shown her and Owen having problems; so it is just weird that her first reaction to the possible Owen baby-daddy situation is to sleep with Tom.  But if we can let the baby be Linc's so that he and Amelia can be happy, then I'm cool with Teddy/Tom and Owen can just fade away....pretty please? 

I don't dislike new dr but I'm not really feeling him and Mer yet.  Heck, I thought she had more chemistry with Nathan.  

I hate to say it, but yeah, I might rather Alex be dead that to have him abandon his wife and friends with no word. 

I do not care about Vic, singular or with Jackson.  I will never care about her and I'm never watching Station 19.  

• Love 2

Of all the writers demise of characters on this show - George hit by a bus, McSteamy airplane crash, Derek stupidly having his car in the middle of road and getting smashed by a truck, I think Lexie's was the worst - trapped under a plane and getting eaten by wolves.  I was pissed at first but now am morbidly curious about what they do to Karev.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, bybrandy said:

People in Seattle don't own the clothes for the weather they are having in this episode.  It is no big deal if it is weather you are used to but if you are from a place where it doesn't really snow you are in trouble.

Not entirely true. I’ve lived in the Seattle area for 40 years. There are a hell of a lot of skiers and snowboarders here, and they do have the clothes for that kind of weather.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2