Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Ex-Best Man, Ex-Best Friend

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Chalby said:

I laughed when I first read about holding the hose while watering... You see where I live, when someone is watering that way, it generally means they don't want to get caught watering on the days they are not allowed.

Hahaha this and well sometimes you really do just want to hit one spot only or the flower beds/landscaping. At least Ariana was using a spray nozzle, sometimes I just put my thumb in the stream of water to fan it out lol. 

Just curious, how old were y'all when Kids first came out that you thought it was a documentary?  I'd hope that in real life, a camera person wouldn't just film someone being raped.  Would that make you accessory to rape?  Anyway, I've seen that movie a million times, but all back when it came out.  I absolutely cannot sit through it now - the older I've gotten the more disturbing it is.

I do think Arianna is depressed, and I do think being tied to the show is a large part of it.  I think that's legit.  However, I also think she came out as bi with perfect timing to be personally offended by the pastor.  I'm not saying she's not bi, but I think she came out in order for her and Tom to be more personally offended.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I am not sure who Casper and Jennie are, but I am pretty sure they are not on VPR. Or have I missed a whole storyline? 

Sorry for the confusion.  Some of the posters were responding to a reference I made to a movie called KIDS from 1995.  Casper and Jennie are from that movie.

• Love 1

Why is it that people who move to L.A. suddenly need labels to present themselves? It's like they are so desperate to be relevant they will identify as anything or with anyone.

If there is desperation involved, I suspect that it's generally less an issue about being "relevant" than it is about being and/or feeling understood and included (or even just, you know, not persecuted). And being in an environment, such as L.A., where it is easier for people to--out loud and in public--apply these labels to themselves may be what fuels this so-called sudden need ("so-called" because is this a thing people who move to L.A. do? What people?).

Maybe these people come from places where it is not OK or safe to do so. I don't know the answer, but I know that I really have no reason to suspect an ulterior motive from someone who identifies "as anything or with anyone."

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, lasu said:

Just curious, how old were y'all when Kids first came out that you thought it was a documentary?  I'd hope that in real life, a camera person wouldn't just film someone being raped.  Would that make you accessory to rape?  Anyway, I've seen that movie a million times, but all back when it came out.  I absolutely cannot sit through it now - the older I've gotten the more disturbing it is.

I do think Arianna is depressed, and I do think being tied to the show is a large part of it.  I think that's legit.  However, I also think she came out as bi with perfect timing to be personally offended by the pastor.  I'm not saying she's not bi, but I think she came out in order for her and Tom to be more personally offended.

I was 16 in 1995, but the movie was R-rated, which in Australia means Restricted to persons 18 years or over (more restrictive than the US R-rating).  I think it's the equivalent to NC-17 in the States.  So I had to wait a couple of years.  The video tape (as it was back then!) I borrowed was very well-worn, so I guess lots of people watched it, or watched it multiple times.  I could only watch it once.  In 2015, they had a 20th-year-anniversary-viewing of Kids in Stockholm.  A new generation of people watched it, as well as the ones who were old enough to watch it back in 1995.

I know now that they were actors who had a script, but most of them were under 18 years old, so even if the sex scenes weren't real, the underage actors were still simulating them, which upsets me.  My body was in physical pain.

It's been a few months since the season aired and I don't follow any of them on social media, but I hope that Ariana has done something about her depression.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, lasu said:

I was 18 and never thought it was a documentary. I didn’t realize that was a thing until now. Of course I also never really liked the film. It had way too much reactionary ‘oh the kids today with the sex and the AIDS’ pearl clutching for me. I thought it was like Reefer Madness but with AIDS.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lasu said:

I was in high school, and probably too old to think it was a documentary, but I think I watched it at a friend's house and honestly we were probably too baked to realize it was a scripted movie.

I don't know about filming a rape, but documentarians don't have to intervene - see the vulture and the little girl: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_vulture_and_the_little_girl

Arianna is the only halfway decent person on this show, the rest are pure scum. She needs to get the fuck out pronto.

Jax kicking Tom out of "the bridal party" (and referring to it as such not once but twice) was yet another highlight of his epic stupidity.

Every time the new cast comes on screen it brings the show to a grinding halt. Experiment failed.

Edited by pfk505
  • Love 3

Charli was more amusing than I’d anticipated on her date. I was thinking of dates I’d suffered through in the name of Being Nice and Not Hurting the Guy’s Feelings—never mind that the guy in question had no problem not taking any of mine into consideration, including boredom—and she just straight up told whatshisface when he was droning on and stuff. I felt glee. 

• LOL 5
On 2/28/2020 at 12:38 AM, FozzyBear said:

So follow me, this gets a bit convoluted and I freely admit I could be very wrong about all of what I’m about to say, I wonder if Ariana’s depression is linked to anxiety about being too dependent on the show. When she first came on the show she had a constant air of being above this silly little reality show. I think she really did expect to do 1 or 2 seasons pocket some cash, parlay the fame into some other (more respectable) career, and then check out. I sort of think Sandoval was one of the things she intended to move on from too. But like so many others she became dependent on the money and adjusts her lifestyle to that paycheck and before she knows it she needs that paycheck and doesn’t have another way of making that kind of money. A 2 million dollar house is a lot of money. Even if they bought it for cash (which I doubt) the taxes and upkeep would be significant. I think she let herself get caught up in the reality show lifestyle and gave into the pressure to keep up with the trips and clothes and just stuff (for the record I think Bravo encourages its stars to engage in a lot of spending to keep them dependent on their show paychecks) and now she can’t afford to walk away from the show. Being on the show means she has to be friends with people she doesn’t like and stay in a relationship with Tom even if she doesn’t want to (I think she does want to, but doesn’t like having to). I think she’s frustrated because she can’t afford to leave a life she looks down on.

I sort of agree.

I think the Ariana/Tom relationship has run its course for Ariana. She's ready to move on but doesn't know just how to get out of it and lose monetarily/or what it will do to her status on the show.

There were a few things that pissed off Ariana more than shown on the show. First off was the cocktail book which was originally pitched as her own. I don't know who stepped in (Publisher, Bravo) to say it should be a joint venture with Sandoval.

Sandoval revealing her encounter with Lala on Camera also pissed her off. This year Ariana ON camera is saying she is bisexual and proud of it - but I don't know if she would have revealed this if the others hadn't talked about it last year.

I also think there is more to the story of her and Scheana's fall out. They were extremely close the first few seasons. It was always Ariana backing up Scheana against the Stassi clique. I wonder if Scheana knew about Ariana's depression and what exactly happened that they don't even seem to talk anymore.

She and Tom pooled their money together to buy that house.

She's stuck.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

She's stuck.

That house is so puzzling to me. I never pegged Ariana as some who would go from something so big and new and (IMHO) charmless. I would have pegged her for a little bungalow in Los Feliz or maybe a little beach shack in Santa Monica or even an industrial condo Downtown. A big track house with a yard in a family neighborhood seems like such an odd choice, especially since $2 million would give them some options, even in LA. Maybe she did it to make Tom happy? Or maybe she thinks it’s a better investment. It just seems like such an odd choice for her.

I need to stop psychoanalyzing the cast of Vanderpump Rules and start writing my dissertation. 🙄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

That house is so puzzling to me. I never pegged Ariana as some who would go from something so big and new and (IMHO) charmless. I would have pegged her for a little bungalow in Los Feliz or maybe a little beach shack in Santa Monica or even an industrial condo Downtown. A big track house with a yard in a family neighborhood seems like such an odd choice, especially since $2 million would give them some options, even in LA. Maybe she did it to make Tom happy? Or maybe she thinks it’s a better investment. It just seems like such an odd choice for her.

I need to stop psychoanalyzing the cast of Vanderpump Rules and start writing my dissertation. 🙄 

I forgot to mention the other reason this relationship has run its course.

Ariana - from the jump has maintained she doesn't want to get married and she doesn't want kids. It wasn't just an aversion to pregnancy, she didn't even want to consider surrogacy or adoption. She's known Tom wants those things from the jump. Neither has changed their minds. This house they purchased reminds me of a starter house for a young couple. Like it's the first house you buy and raise your first child in there and then as the family grows you move to another house. This house is more for Tom than herself.

They're in a neighborhood of young families. With Brittany and Katie nearby - once they start pushing out babies - Ariana will be further stuck and constantly asked when she is going to have one - sticking to her guns she will be labeled Debbie Downer

• Love 3
On 2/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, lasu said:

I don't get this. I don't think one has to be a member of the LGBTQ community to be offended by Jax and Brittany's pastor, and it seems to weird to assume that given all of the indications the audience had that she's bi that she decided to come out publicly on the off-assumption that eventually Jax and Brittany would be confronted by Lisa, therefore necessitating the need for them to fire their pastor. Occam's Razor - I think she came out because she felt it was important to come out.

I finally watched the episode today and basically I am still on Tom Sandoval's side. Jax doesn't want friends, he wants minions, and he's mostly mad that Sandoval refuses to act like a minion. And the rest of the hive-mind is so protective of Brittany that they can't see that Ariana is also hurting from the situation. It is atrocious for Brittany to try to guilt Ariana into attending, and while I can appreciate that at least she wasn't as much of an asshole as her fiance in her conversation with Ariana, she was still showing incredible self-centeredness.

Jax and Brittany are mad that they got caught and they are mad that friends are calling them on their hypocrisy. That's all that this is about. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I sort of agree.

I think the Ariana/Tom relationship has run its course for Ariana. She's ready to move on but doesn't know just how to get out of it and lose monetarily/or what it will do to her status on the show.

She's stuck.

Ariana is a cancer on this show. She brings nothing to the table except whining snowflake downer vibes.

She is only with Flat Iron because it was her way on to the show. At least Lala is honest about being a whore. 

Ariana has said that she doesn’t want to get married or have kids. Ever. Where do go from there?

Nowhere.

It’s time for Tom to trade up. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

This house they purchased reminds me of a starter house for a young couple. Like it's the first house you buy and raise your first child in there and then as the family grows you move to another house.

It's a 4,500 sq ft, 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath $2M house.  Doesn't sound like a starter home to me 🤷‍♀️

• Love 11
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I also think there is more to the story of her and Scheana's fall out. They were extremely close the first few seasons. It was always Ariana backing up Scheana against the Stassi clique. I wonder if Scheana knew about Ariana's depression and what exactly happened that they don't even seem to talk anymore.

Someone like Scheana would be the worst person to talk to, because with depression, you're already in a fragile mental state.  Then you bring in Scheana who is so self-centred and immature, who will pretend to listen for about 3 seconds, then it's back to talking about herself again and how she is feeling and what she is thinking and what she is going through, instead of focusing on what Ariana is saying.  She'll start crying at some point, which will probably make Ariana stop talking about her depression and instead, waste her already low energy on trying to console Scheana.  Just NO.

I remember Scheana whining "I don't understaaaaaaaaaand it!!!" to Shay, when he was telling her about his addiction.  Bitch, did you even bother researching addiction and mood disorders?  This was your husband, the one you're supposed to be there for in sickness and health, and you were too busy thinking about yourself. 

• Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Someone like Scheana would be the worst person to talk to, because with depression, you're already in a fragile mental state.  Then you bring in Scheana who is so self-centred and immature, who will pretend to listen for about 3 seconds, then it's back to talking about herself again and how she is feeling and what she is thinking and what she is going through, instead of focusing on what Ariana is saying.  She'll start crying at some point, which will probably make Ariana stop talking about her depression and instead, waste her already low energy on trying to console Scheana.  Just NO.

I remember Scheana whining "I don't understaaaaaaaaaand it!!!" to Shay, when he was telling her about his addiction.  Bitch, did you even bother researching addiction and mood disorders?  This was your husband, the one you're supposed to be there for in sickness and health, and you were too busy thinking about yourself. 

Very true - Scheana has no self awareness.

However, Scheana likes to brag about being in the know of everyone else's business. Surely Good As Gold Lame Short Shorts would have heard.

tumblr_n4vao3vyhC1spgk1lo1_400.gif&key=6

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 1
49 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Ugh, yes.  The “it’s ok to drink sometimes,” when your husband is clearly struggling with alcohol / substances.  Because she thought not drinking was lame.  🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 6
On 3/1/2020 at 5:52 AM, SarahPrtr said:

then it's back to talking about herself again and how she is feeling and what she is thinking and what she is going through, instead of focusing on what Ariana is saying. 

And Scheana would hold whatever feelings Ariana expressed until an advantageous moment for her to run her down to the cool kids.  Wouldn't be surprised to see, now that Tom and Ariana are somewhat isolated, for her to bring up anything and everything personal Ariana has told her over the years to ingratiate herself with the attendees at the wedding.  Especially since the leader of the Coven, Stassi, is currently on the outs with both Tom and Ariana.  Scheana can lie about it all she wants, but I really believe she CRAVES approval from Stassi and Katie.  

• Love 2

Ariana doesn’t have to be on this show, or around these people.  She can have any life she wants.  

Exactly.  If it's all so desperate and hateful, stop filming.  Pack your bags and drive off if that's the further step you're ready to take.  

Why is it that people who move to L.A. suddenly need labels to present themselves? It's like they are so desperate to be relevant they will identify as anything or with anyone.

I don't think it's just LA.  I think it's a lot of people anywhere these days.  The need to be a part of something creates all of this self-labeling.  It's like if Susie Smith was alive back in the Little House on the Prairie days.  Would she be contemplating her navel over her bisexuality and overwhelming anxiety?  Those terms likely were not known by the general populous so my answer is, no.  People today like to jump on whatever the issue du jour is.  It's a pretty weird phenomenon.  If they weren't told what it was, they wouldn't ever come to the conclusion that it applies to them on their own.  Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, it's just seems there is a large contingency of folks who are like this.   

That house is so puzzling to me. I never pegged Ariana as some who would go from something so big and new and (IMHO) charmless. I would have pegged her for a little bungalow in Los Feliz or maybe a little beach shack in Santa Monica or even an industrial condo Downtown. 

I wouldn't peg her to choose that house either.  I think what this so perfectly illustrates is that Ariana isn't who she wants you to think she is.  There's nothing quirky, interesting or creative in there.  She's as basic and as simple as the rest of them.  

• Love 8
On 2/29/2020 at 8:25 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't get this. I don't think one has to be a member of the LGBTQ community to be offended by Jax and Brittany's pastor, and it seems to weird to assume that given all of the indications the audience had that she's bi that she decided to come out publicly on the off-assumption that eventually Jax and Brittany would be confronted by Lisa, therefore necessitating the need for them to fire their pastor. Occam's Razor - I think she came out because she felt it was important to come out.

Of course one doesn't need to personally be bi or gay to be offended by the pastor's comments, and I never said that.  However, she herself has used her bi status to claim a higher level of moral outrage, Sandoval has cosigned.  So yes, I still believe Arianna came out because of the Pastor storyline.  Again, not saying she's lying, just it was self serving to come out when she did (and of course they knew it was going to be a storyline).

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lasu said:

Of course one doesn't need to personally be bi or gay to be offended by the pastor's comments, and I never said that.  However, she herself has used her bi status to claim a higher level of moral outrage, Sandoval has cosigned.  So yes, I still believe Arianna came out because of the Pastor storyline.  Again, not saying she's lying, just it was self serving to come out when she did (and of course they knew it was going to be a storyline).

I guess I don't see her claiming a higher level of moral outrage. Heck, besides Lisa, she and Sandoval are the only ones claiming ANY level of moral outrage.  What she has said is that she feels invalidated by this pastor's comments (and Sandoval has indicated that because he loves Ariana, he's annoyed by the pastor's comments towards the LGBT community). That doesn't strike me as Ariana lording it over anyone, just explaining why she finds the situation as personally hurtful.

IMO, part of what is frustrating to Ariana and Sandoval is the lack of reaction by others in their friend group to this situation. I don't think that they expected everyone to just have no reaction whatsoever and to rally around Brittany as if she is some wounded bird who needs their protection. I think that they expected that at least a few of the others would say, "yes, good for you for dumping him but how is it that you ignored the problem for so long?" So yes, I think that Ariana is explaining why she finds it so personally hurtful, but I don't see her doing so inappropriately because the reaction from the others has been so ridiculously muted.  And to me, that doesn't translate into "just coming out so that they can give Jax and Brittany a hard time." But YMMV.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

(and Sandoval has indicated that because he loves Ariana, he's annoyed by the pastor's comments towards the LGBT community).

But that's kinda MY point...why does Sandy need to love a bi-woman to be annoyed? Why does Arianna have to be bi to be personally offended?  And either way, Jax and Brittany don't owe them any answers.  To be clear, I think Jax and Brittany are gross and absolutely wanted just look the other way and pretend nothing was happening, but they aren't accountable to Sandy and Arianna, especially AFTER the fact.

12 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And to me, that doesn't translate into "just coming out so that they can give Jax and Brittany a hard time."

Not what I said, though.  

Either way, none of us can actually know why Arianna chose to come out now, but I definitely question her timing.

• Love 3
On 3/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, KungFuBunny said:

However, Scheana likes to brag about being in the know of everyone else's business. Surely Good As Gold Lame Short Shorts would have heard.

tumblr_n4vao3vyhC1spgk1lo1_400.gif&key=6

How can anyone with eyes look in the mirror and leave their house wearing these??  They are so awful!!  And they make her look fat, which I know she is not.

Speaking of Schaena, she and her mom are in London and apparently her cousin is missing.  This may be in the media thread, but he is an adult, but has various medical issues... so Schaena and her mom posted some stuff about looking for him, and then - in true Schaena fashion - posted a bunch of selfies showing the fun they are having in London!  If I had a missing family member, I would not be able to enjoy myself.    Seriously, this woman is mentally ill, she is so self-absorbed.  People attacked her, but she was like, "the more selfies I post, the more people click on my insta, and the more people who see the post about my missing cousin.."  😕

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

People attacked her, but she was like, "the more selfies I post, the more people click on my insta, and the more people who see the post about my missing cousin.." 

She's not entirely wrong.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

I wouldn't peg her to choose that house either.  I think what this so perfectly illustrates is that Ariana isn't who she wants you to think she is.  There's nothing quirky, interesting or creative in there.  She's as basic and as simple as the rest of them.  

Yep - I just was watching some season 1 eps that had turned up on my DVR and there she was - not too good to be Scheana's "back up dancer" back in the day.  

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Didn't Ariana say she was bi last season? 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure she had definitely said it by the reunion, in order to explain what the drunken hookup with Lala was about. There is a People magazine article that quotes Ariana talking about her sexual experience with Lala in pretty graphic terms from that episode. She also says she’s mad that Flat Iron was talking about her sexuality. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Speaking of Schaena, she and her mom are in London and apparently her cousin is missing.  This may be in the media thread, but he is an adult, but has various medical issues... so Schaena and her mom posted some stuff about looking for him, and then - in true Schaena fashion - posted a bunch of selfies showing the fun they are having in London!  If I had a missing family member, I would not be able to enjoy myself.    Seriously, this woman is mentally ill, she is so self-absorbed.  People attacked her, but she was like, "the more selfies I post, the more people click on my insta, and the more people who see the post about my missing cousin.."  😕

She's a histrionic narcissist.  The type who would take selfies with the deceased at an open-casket funeral.  People actually do that.  I have no words... or too many to fit on the internet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Didn't Ariana say she was bi last season? 

I can’t recall if she used the label, but she’s spoken openly about having relationships with women in past seasons. So the implications that she’s suddenly “emerged” as bi to justify being hurt by the pastor’s comments is not only insulting—it’s just plain false. 

• Love 6

Ah, if Arianna said she was bi last season, then I obviously must revise my opinion that her timing was suspect in regards to the pastor.  Still find them insufferable though!

• Love 4
On 3/2/2020 at 1:14 PM, lasu said:

She came out about her bisexuality long before the pastor kerfuffle.  I've known she was bi since she was with Lala which, btw, still skeeves me out since we have been made privy to some of where and with whom Lala's pooter has been.  🤮

Ariana is depressed for a reason.  She desperately needs professional help.  Not a friggin' part-time job at SUR with feigned concern and an occasional pep talk from her boss while she serves her tea. 

• Love 5
On 3/6/2020 at 12:46 PM, Claire Voyant said:

She came out about her bisexuality long before the pastor kerfuffle. 

Since you were quoting me, please see my post directly above yours.  I have acknowledged I was wrong about the timeline. 

Also, vaginas, including Lala's, are washable.  We know that she has had sex with what...three people?  Randall, Ariana, and James?  I'm not sure how that would make her vagina unclean.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lasu said:

Since you were quoting me, please see my post directly above yours.  I have acknowledged I was wrong about the timeline. 

Also, vaginas, including Lala's, are washable.  We know that she has had sex with what...three people?  Randall, Ariana, and James?  I'm not sure how that would make her vagina unclean.

I saw you had acknowledged that you were wrong about the timeline only after I had already quoted your post and posted mine, so please accept my sincere apology if I inadvertently upset you.  

Also, I'm well aware that body parts are washable.  

However, I don't much care whether it's a freshly bathed vagina or a squeaky clean penis involved, there are "gifts" that can still be shared that have nothing to do with outwardly clean private parts and everything to do with a myriad of sexually transmitted diseases.    I choose to stand by my comment.  

Enjoy your day.  🙂

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

However, I don't much care whether it's a freshly bathed vagina or a squeaky clean penis involved, there are "gifts" that can still be shared that have nothing to do with outwardly clean private parts and everything to do with a myriad of sexually transmitted diseases.    I choose to stand by my comment.  

I guess I feel the "slut" shaming is out of place, unless I'm forgetting some key points.  We know Lala performed oral sex on Ariana, so there is no chance her own vagina picked up an STD.  She had protected sex with James, one time (and I don' t. Other than that, it's just been (as far as we know) a monogamous relationship with Randall, right?  Hasn't pretty much everyone on the show had sex with more than three people (on the show, or mentioned on the show).  I think out of everyone but the newbies, the only people we know about with fewer sexual partners Ariana (2), Katie (2) and Raquel (1), right? And she's downright virginal compared to the men on this show. As indicated above, I certainly can forget things, so I'm ready to revise my opinion based on new evidence. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, lasu said:

I guess I feel the "slut" shaming is out of place, unless I'm forgetting some key points.  We know Lala performed oral sex on Ariana, so there is no chance her own vagina picked up an STD.  She had protected sex with James, one time (and I don' t. Other than that, it's just been (as far as we know) a monogamous relationship with Randall, right?  Hasn't pretty much everyone on the show had sex with more than three people (on the show, or mentioned on the show).  I think out of everyone but the newbies, the only people we know about with fewer sexual partners Ariana (2), Katie (2) and Raquel (1), right? And she's downright virginal compared to the men on this show. As indicated above, I certainly can forget things, so I'm ready to revise my opinion based on new evidence. 

I "slut" shamed no one.   I stated my opinion, which I still stand by. 

The fact is that Lala had more than one partner and it only takes one 

Also, you can pick up diseases with the mouth during oral sex as well as transmit them, so I don't understand how vagina's touching or not had anything to do with anything. 

• Love 1

I'm aware one can pick up an STD by oral sex.  However, I've been responding to your original comment that Lala's vagina was [pukeface].  I'm just pointing out Lala's vagina wasn't involved and couldn't be considered "dirty" due to the interaction.

I'm not sure what your definition of slut shaming is, but to me, indicating another woman's vagina is [pukeface] based on her extremely (based on our show knowledge) limited sexual encounters is exactly slut shaming.  If you don't like the term or feel that it applies, I can reword it to saying I'm uncomfortable saying another woman's vagina is gross because she has had more than one sexual partner.  

On 2/26/2020 at 2:26 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I am underwhelmed by how homely Charli is (the brunette waitress that Lisa’s trainer is pretending to try to date).  The four original woman who were cast on this show—Kristen, Scheana, Katie and Stassi—may range in beauty, but they are all so much more attractive than her).  She looks and acts like she’s eleven.  Big question, of course, is whether she has genuinity

😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oh, I see what you did there!

Scheana keeps trying to litigate guys out of liking other women.  She’ll be all, “well, it’s interesting that you like Charli/Dayna, because you said, during the spring equinox of 2018, that you might want to be with someone older someday, so how can you possibly be hanging out with her tonight?  She’s younger.”  Like they can be reasoned with, and they’ll smack their heads and say, “oh, right, we forgot.  We really want you.” 

I would've thought that Scheana and Charli would be instant best friends, considering how alike, superficial and air-headed they are.

She’s still blaming depression?  Has she been to the doctor yet?  Ariana doesn’t have to be on this show, or around these people.  She can have any life she wants.  Why doesn’t she try equine therapy?  She was so into horses.  Maybe she’s not happy in the West Hollywood atmosphere.  Maybe she’s not happy with Tom.  Maybe she should abstain from alcohol for awhile.  A professional can help her get that all sorted out, even if it takes years of trial and error.  But she’s not helping herself at all. 

Equine therapy would be a brilliant idea!!  But again, if it's a chemical imbalance, that needs to get sorted out physically with medication.  I still hate her for making fun of Kristen's mental state in season 2 and said "Because I think she's bipolar and I think she is crazy and I think she needs medication." - Kristen has BPD, not bipolar disorder, but I wouldn't expect Ariana to distinguish the two because she wants to feel like she's above everyone (oh, the irony).

The thing about depression and how it can change a person's behaviour and to some degree, their personality as well, is that you can only use that excuse if the person was very different before they were ill.  For instance, if someone who was normally positive, energetic, friendly and nice to people suddenly became very moody, lethargic and antisocial, then I would totally understand and would be there for them.  But in Ariana's case, she was already an egotistical bitch and depression didn't change that.  If anything, it just heightened that, so she's even more unpleasant to be around.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:14 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I TOTALLY agree with you here.  For example, I would leap at the chance to date Dan Conner (Roseanne, The Conners) or Dr. John Sturgis (Young Sheldon).

Speaking of Dan Conner, in the pilot episode, Crystal was praising Dan for being a good guy and said "You got yourself the ideal man.  I'd give anything to have a man like Dan.  He stays home, he never runs out on you, he's good to the kids... and he's hygienic." - to which, Roseanne replied "Well Crystal, do you think he came that way???  It's 15 years of fighting that made him like that!  A good man doesn't just happen, they have to be created by us women." Haha.

• Love 3