Type keyword(s) to search

Waka & Tammy: What the Flocka - General Discussion

• Start Topic

”What the Flocka” will follow Waka and Tammy as they move into a new house, one year after their wedding. The two will be shown working through their marriage, their careers, and their parents, all while parenting their teenage daughter, Charlie.

Premieres March 12, 2020.

Wow. His mother is all up in their business. Forcing Tammy to agree to have a child within a certain period of time? I've never heard of such pushiness, and I've seen my fair share. Stay in your lane, mama!

Marriage includes two people, not three. Besides which, you want her to host dinner at her home every Sunday? You starved last Sunday because she didn't get in line? Yeah, mom, this is crazy. YOU is crazy! I'm glad Tammy seems to have no intention of being bullied by you.

Episode 1:

"Marriage Is Chaos"

Tammy tries to juggle the stress of having it all, but outside forces come crashing down and Waka is torn and questioning their marriage.

Airs March 12, 2020.

Episode 3:

"Marriage Is a Firestorm"

Drama hits the fan when Waka's little lie spirals into chaos; Tammy is blindsided when Waka tricks her into couples therapy and learns their marriage is shattered; the pressure to keep it all together makes Tammy have a breakdown.

Airs March 26, 2020.

Episode 4:

"Marriage Is Madness"

Couples therapy sparks a firestorm; Deb and Mona serve tough love and anger escalates over Tammy's career; Tammy leaves town to cool off, but her teenage daughter Charlie continues to rebel; Waka fights to save his marriage from imploding.

Aired April 2, 2020.

Episode 5:

"Marriage Is Lustful"

Waka and Tammy reignite the flame with a lot of overdue makeup sex; Tammy takes Charlie to meet her grandfather in prison, which ends in tears and heartbreak; Waka devises a secret plan that no one sees coming, and Deb is caught off guard.

Aired April 9, 2020.

Episode 6:

"Marriage Is WTF"

Tammy breaks her silence about how COVID-19 has wreaked chaos over her life; an exclusive look at Waka and Tammy at home during quarantine; Tammy recounts the downward spiral into her illness; Deb's meddling ways interfere with Tammy's dreams.

Airs April 16, 2020.