Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: While Visions of Safta Danced in His Head

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

And when Millie pursued justice, so the envoys of Evil pursued Millie. Meyer appealed to Jonah, whose faith was strained by the trials of The Hunt; and Jonah turned to his companions' burning bush and the spectre of his grandmother for counsel. The Hunters toiled to interpret the secret words of a wicked proclamation.

Dropping on Amazon on Friday, February 21, 2020.

2 hours ago, BookElitist said:

I really don’t want this show turning into floods of Nazis from South America coming 'here’ to kill The Nazi Hunters.

I'd take those odds. What are the Nazis 70 - 80 years olds, that is why they had to set the show in the past. The more Nazis they have to kill the better they can show off their talents, I would really like to see them cut loose. Throw in a few younger Nazi's while your at it. The show is lacking in action, which is what the marketing suggested. Right now it is closer to a stealth history lesson.

I love that Jonah keeps learning what a badass his grandmother was. Not only has she been hunting down Nazis, but she saved a girl at the concentration camp.

When I was looking for character names on IMDB while I watched the first episode, I saw that Bootyhole was not listed for all ten episodes. I was hoping that meant he just wouldn't be in every episode once Jonah got pulled into more of the hunting, but I was afraid it meant he would die. After the Batman/Robin discussion in this episode, I was pretty sure he was a goner but I was sad to be right.

So Sister Harriet is secretly working for the Nazis?

Not sure what it is but I really can't get into this show. It is super slow and I seem to fall asleep in every episode. I think part of the problem is there are so many storylines. There is Jonah, the Hunters, the FBI agent, the creepy politically connected guy, the cleaner and Lena Olin. And with all those stories it seems so slow. I really wish they could have cut some of those, and added some more action.

• Love 1