Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Shalom Motherf***er

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

But lo! The date foretold by evil prophecy came upon them. The Hunters were tormented by wicked ghosts of times past as the day waned and Darkness prepared to strike. Millie forsaketh the means of justice to hasten the path toward judgment.

Dropping on Amazon on Friday, February 21, 2020.

It seemed like a better idea than trying to defuse the bomb would have been to shoot the lock off of the backpack (or cut the straps or unbuckled the straps) and drop the bomb onto the railway tracks from the space between the two doors that connect the two cars. The explosion seems to be very small and would have done little damage.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I loved that the vets recognized Lonny's speech from a movie - ha! But I really loved that even as Lonny was trying to sneak out to get to the records they needed to access, he realized that unlike his bull shit story, Joe's was true and he lingered to hear it.

I also loved that when Offerman sent Joe to bring Roxy back, he told her to take her kid and get out.

I didn't understand why Lonny, Joe, and Jonah didn't kill the old nazi who had plastic surgery. They just grabbed his music box and left? They had guns so they could have shot him before running out the door.

Similarly, I really hope that Murray and Mindy killed the asshole who shot their son before they ran off to save the world.

I kind of laughed when Offerman got arrested and Morris wouldn't let Jonah get in the elevator with them, like he was a bad puppy being punished. You stay in the burned out attic, Jonah!

Realistically I know there's no way that Murray could have survived that bomb at such close range, but it's tv so I can hold out a little bit of hope until the next episode tells me that he's definitely dead. And Lonny! You can't kill both of them off in the same episode, show!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 3
On 3/24/2020 at 5:57 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Realistically I know there's no way that Murray could have survived that bomb at such close range, but it's tv so I can hold out a little bit of hope until the next episode tells me that he's definitely dead. And Lonny! You can't kill both of them off in the same episode, show!

I know!

I think the asshole is still alive in Murray and Mindy’s basement. And I wish Lonny and Joe killed plastic surgery nazi, too.

When is Millie gonna join the team?