Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Home is Where Your Spouse Is

• Start Topic

I get Katie. Derek is being immature in an off-putting way. Not only for the gross TMI, but also the implication that Katie is "one of the guys."

Aaaand....there's another mole! 😨

ETA: The mother and daughter in that blurb for "Bride and Prejudice" looked like Debbie Harry: Before and After.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Zach is defrauding the show.

Like, what is the point of him being here? When is he going to see Mindy? What's the point of them doing the couples sessions with the experts if he hasn't seen or spoken to her in between? "How have things been since last week?" "Dunno." For what?

• Love 18

I know people have talked about Zach spewing word salad, but I think Taylor does the same.  

9 minutes ago, spunky said:

The look on Zach's face tells me he's not buying Brandon's crap.

They looked to me like they were sizing each other up, wondering which one is the word salad champion.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I'm embarrassed for Mindy at this point. When she said she'd be open to "hanging out" with Zach, I was like "Why?" Like, that is what you say to someone you met off a dating app after a first date. "Would you want to hang out again?" "I'd be open to that, yeah!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 22

Michael agreed to put the ring back on just to shut Meka up.  Makes sense.

Also, his voice sounds ok to me.

Woah!  Meka's mom jumped on that bed with Michael like she was ready to get it on with him. 

Edited by Ohwell
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I know people have talked about Zach spewing word salad, but I think Taylor does the same.  

They looked to me like they were sizing each other up, wondering which one is the word salad champion.

Zach is the undefeated champion every time.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Can't B.S. a B.S'er.

Zach, when confronted by anyone, reacts with comments that suggest he has no active role in his own behavior, and he gives his weirdest actions oddly impersonal reviews. But hey, he would consider being Mindy's friend!

"No, 'athletic,' you know, like on 'Baywatch'."

Zach is on the wrong show.

• Love 7

So, they have all their friends over.  What business is it of theirs to comment on everything concerning the couples marriages?  Who asked them to butt in?  Guess it’s production causing more drama as this season is a snooze fest.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

The humping dog is a collie. My neighbor had one when I was a kid and it was always trying to hump everyone’s leg, maybe it’s the breed? IDK, but that was funny. 

They could've distracted the dog by saying, "Go help Timmy in the well!"

• LOL 20
  • Love 3

How is Derek even with Katy after she told Pastor Cal she still has the hots for her ex in front of Derek.  How is he kissing her in front of their friends after hearing that?  Am I missing something?  Katy is too sure of herself and Derek is a jerk.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

So Katie wishes Derek had more "game"?  Seriously?  This little twit should be glad she's got Derek.

Yeah, she’s got nerve.  He’s the better of the two.  She’s got lousy hair and dollar store earrings.  Sorry, but true.

• Love 20

On Unfiltered Zach said that Mindy told him they should see other people which is why he didn’t move in.  He said it happened off camera.  Did anyone else who watched Unfiltered hear this?  I call bs.  Big time. 

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Zach, when confronted by anyone, reacts with comments that suggest he has no active role in his own behavior, and he gives his weirdest actions oddly impersonal reviews.

So insightful and well written.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9