Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E02: It's Like a Survivor Economy

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I also enjoyed Tony's ladder with the snark from Tyson. I love Tyson's asides. Always have. He's hilarious to me. I'm a sucker for sarcasm. I mean we signed a waiver, but. . .

Same.  I don't think I liked him in his first season (I can't remember that far back, to be honest) but I've really gotten a kick out of him in his subsequent seasons.  Sometimes it's the sarcasm and sometimes it's just all in his delivery but I find him very amusing.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Cornhusker12 said:

Haha this is hilarious. I want to see a Yul/Tony buddy cop movie.

I imagine lots of scenes where they're in the squad car and Yul is going over all the variables of how they're going to chase down a perp, then he turns and Tony's already 3 blocks down the street chasing the guy, going "woo-hoo woo-hoo woo-hoo!"

15 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

I imagine lots of scenes where they're in the squad car and Yul is going over all the variables of how they're going to chase down a perp, then he turns and Tony's already 3 blocks down the street chasing the guy, going "woo-hoo woo-hoo woo-hoo!"

Yul:

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Rob and Amber really have a great set-up with Amber on EOE.  He can work within the main game, and she can gift him with advantages from EOE.  Of course, she will have to step up her part of the game or Natalie will snag all the advantages ahead of her.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Rob and Amber really have a great set-up with Amber on EOE.  He can work within the main game, and she can gift him with advantages from EOE.  Of course, she will have to step up her part of the game or Natalie will snag all the advantages ahead of her.

They have to know that is a possibility. I doubt that Natalie told Amber about the immunity idol or advantage that she has sent to people in the game.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

They have to know that is a possibility. I doubt that Natalie told Amber about the immunity idol or advantage that she has sent to people in the game.

True.  But that last thing that Natalie found in the water well, Amber knew there was something to look for as well.  And she knew she could gift her fire token to Rob.  She just needs to work harder to find things.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Love 1

Amber knew that they were looking for something but that something could be a fire token. There is the menu of things you can buy with fire tokens. Until you know about selling advantages you might very well think that what you are searching for are the tokens to buy beer,

Right now, Natalie is the only one who knows that there advantages that you can send to help your friends still in the game.

Now, if you watch the season with EoE you should know that there are advantages that Rick Devens, I mean your allies in the game. But I am not certain who has watched what or would be thinking about looking for those advantages.

If I am remembering correctly, the list they saw of things that could be purchased with fire tokens included advantages in the game.  So they all know that they can buy more useful things than beer or food.

As people arrive on EOE, it will be interesting to see who keeps playing and who sits back and takes it easy.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Love 2
On 2/22/2020 at 6:46 PM, Nashville said:

Strangely enough, that’s exactly why I would consider Rob to be in more danger than Parvati.  The tally of current players still in the core game (not counting EoE) stands at 17 - 10 men, 7 women...

• Dakal: 5 men, 4 women.
  • Sele: 5 men, 3 women.

...so in any mixed-gender alliances I would expect the female members to apply pressure on the male members to next evict a male - if only to (a) demonstrate loyalty to their alliance over gender loyalty, or (b) prove there isn’t an all-male alliance in the works.

Until you get players like Chrissy who tell you how they great they are and only target women.

• Love 1