Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda and Williams: The British Aren't Coming

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Who is funding her business? Does she design and manufacture the stuff, is it inexpensive, does she import it and resell it? Seemed to be no clue that she had a design background.

it looks like inexpensive dreck shit that you can buy online and re sell. It's got to be crap.

• Love 1

It's funny how Yolanda wouldn't consider dating Ceaser. I mean they are both within the same age bracket, and both on the same level in looks and personality.

Interesting how both want to date above their level.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, greekmom said:

It's funny how Yolanda wouldn't consider dating Ceaser. I mean they are both within the same age bracket, and both on the same level in looks and personality.

Interesting how both want to date above their level.

She wants muscles.  Just like a superficial man wants young and thin.  

• Love 4

Omg. I’m working on creating questions for a story with a main character named William. You don’t know how many times I have almost typed Williams or the Williams. 

You all are the only ones who would understand so I had to share. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Omg. I’m working on creating questions for a story with a main character named William. You don’t know how many times I have almost typed Williams or the Williams. 

Hopefully you don’t get the song William, It Was Really Nothing stuck in your head.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

We are here for you.  Always.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Hopefully you don’t get the song William, It Was Really Nothing stuck in your head.

The Smiths! I love that song, however, now its stuck in my head! 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

He doesn't have enough muscles to suit her? They could go to the gym together! Besides, who can resist a rubber ducky shower curtain? 

As someone who has a rubber ducky shower curtain, I agree: it is hard to resist. My duckies are cuter, though. 

• LOL 4

Looked pretty obvious on last night's B90 show that either Yolanda has moved to a new house, or production rented her a different AirB&B than they used for the "family dinner" introduction to Yolanda.  Different kitchen, different furniture.

And if her daughter was "fixing snacks" before she joined Yolanda on the couch, why was she not in the kitchen right behind Y?

I'm beginning to think that NONE of this is real, folks.

• Love 4
On 2/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, mamadrama said:

The story of her baby daddy drama is more interesting than the show. I truly believe that all of this is fake, just as how I suspect Caesar and Maria were. IMO she already knows his true identity and is simply playing along. Jeniffer and Tiny Tim did it. Tricky Ricky did it. Corey and Evelin...I think he DID catfish her but that was a long time ago and she's moved on. Matt's friend didn't really hate Alla, David Poor and Annie weren't really mooching off his friend, Robert's son apparently doesn't even live with him fulltime (that's why there is no bed or toys everywhere), the cereal Sasha trashed belonged to the production team and it was their idea for him to do it, that chickie in the bar wasn't really Tom's ex, and according to some recent interviews Blake's friends really do like Jasmine and the animosity was made up. Sooo many things exaggerated or just flat out made up in this series. But, eh, I like watching it anyway. 

Most of my amusement derives from trying to figure out what is real and what my SO calls "wrestling."  

What did Jeniffer and Tiny Tim do?  

Since Yolanda never seems truly heartbroken, I think that she definitely knows the deal. 

• Love 1
On 6/12/2020 at 2:19 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think it is very convenient that she hasn’t bothered to be tested. If you contracted the virus almost two months before the first reported US case and before it had even been reported outside China (Thailand was the first place in early January) you would think you would want to verify that and tell the CDC duh.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:19 PM, MrBuhBye said:

So I freaked out a little bit when I saw that Yolanda thought she had COVID in December because my boss traveled to Las Vegas in December and ended up in the hospital for about 10 days with a lung ailment the doctors couldn't identify.  

Anyway,  I googled and there are those who think that there was an outbreak in Vegas in December as a result of a conference.  I don't know if that is really the case but there is some evidence for it.

https://www.ktnv.com/13-investigates/earlier-coronavirus-timeline-confirmed-in-wake-of-13-investigation

I sent that to my boss and she said she was sick before she got to Vegas, so there goes that theory.  

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, toolazy said:

Most of my amusement derives from trying to figure out what is real and what my SO calls "wrestling."  

What did Jeniffer and Tiny Tim do?  

Since Yolanda never seems truly heartbroken, I think that she definitely knows the deal. 

Jennifer and Tim did not meet for the first time like they did on the show. Several weeks earlier they both flew to Mexico to meet and hang out there. I think they'd planned on spending two weeks together, but after a few days it became clear that they just weren't getting along. Tim said adios and flew back home early; Jennifer stayed on. They'd already applied for the show, but even after breaking up the producers said they still wanted them to film. So Tim coming off the plane and"meeting" Jennifer for the first time? Fake. Attracted to each other and talking about their future? Fake. 

By the time the cameras started rolling they'd already met and broken up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Jennifer and Tim did not meet for the first time like they did on the show. Several weeks earlier they both flew to Mexico to meet and hang out there. I think they'd planned on spending two weeks together, but after a few days it became clear that they just weren't getting along. Tim said adios and flew back home early; Jennifer stayed on. They'd already applied for the show, but even after breaking up the producers said they still wanted them to film. So Tim coming off the plane and"meeting" Jennifer for the first time? Fake. Attracted to each other and talking about their future? Fake. 

By the time the cameras started rolling they'd already met and broken up.

Interesting, thanks.  This show is way faker than I thought.  And I already thought it was pretty fake.  I've making my way through the forums today and it has been an education. 

I really like Tim on Pillow Talk.  I guess Veronica knew they'd already broken up and that explains why she wasn't convincing about being upset about it. 

Edited by toolazy
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, toolazy said:

Interesting, thanks.  This show is way faker than I thought.  And I already thought it was pretty fake.  I've making my way through the forums today and it has been an education. 

I really like Tim on Pillow Talk.  I guess Veronica knew they'd already broken up and that explains why she wasn't convincing about being upset about it. 

I like him on Pillow Talk, too. I also like Andrei. I think his biggest flaw is in allowing Libby and her family to follow this whole "Andrei's a slacker" fake storyline. 

• Love 5

Josh did some Q&A saying he would film for TLC if they asked. Shortly after that he posted he was on his way to LV and posted a photo of a ring. Someone found that he previously posted the photo of the ring and receipt back in 2016. Yolanda was so boring that I hope they don't bring her back for anything. 

The ring:

u3zl119g00p51.jpg

He husband was a jewelry thief, she is not going to be impressed with that little stone.

People are really disgusted with him, in part because of a racist skit he filmed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFePRnvjdN-/

51 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The guy seems young. Maybe it will work out.

and he certainly has the muscles that Yolanda is seeking. But I think this is purely a publicity stunt on his part to add to his IMDB resume. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

and he certainly has the muscles that Yolanda is seeking. But I think this is purely a publicity stunt on his part to add to his IMDB resume. 

If he was a few years older, like 38-40, my Spock brow would not raise.

• Love 3

Josh is calling Yolanda out for being a scammer. No shit, Sherlock. He claims she has had her boyfriend living with her the entire time they were together, (again, no shit, Sherlock), and begged for money.

His statement can be seen here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0ocMhnH3H/

Five slides showing her with her boyfriend here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzQnO3j7WT/

She was involved for decades with a jewelry thief, had gastric bypass surgery and insisted her weight loss was from dieting, and was completely into the catfish to be on the show, even though her old IG posts showed she knew he was fake. She's a scammer and Josh is a racist POS himself. They should be forced to stay together and save the rest of the world from their stupidity.

Her scenes for the "dating show" must have been delayed or something, so it was no longer worth pretending with her. At this point, t sounds like the only confirmed are Danielle and Ed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Anything to stay relevant.

Somehow, "relevant" doesn't seem to be the right synonym.  Is there a one-word description for "using the income of women on garbage TV shows to avoid actual employment"?  Like, oh I don't know . . . famewhore????

• Love 4
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Somehow, "relevant" doesn't seem to be the right synonym.  Is there a one-word description for "using the income of women on garbage TV shows to avoid actual employment"?  Like, oh I don't know . . . famewhore????

I consider the hangers-on to be "parasitic."  

• Love 4