Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda and Williams: The British Aren't Coming

• Start Topic

So Yolanda stayed with a man for 30 years, had 6 of his children, and absolutely knew he was a criminal.  This wasn’t a shocking discovery at the end when he suddenly went to prison out of the blue, she knew exactly who he was, for decades. This makes me 100% less invested in her story, and now I’m just as suspicious of her motivations as I was of Williams. 

I guess she just wants to be on TV, which, I know no one is on a reality show that does not want to be on TV, but when it’s this blatant and there’s no story of substance to pull me along ... meh. Can’t care.

• Love 20

Here is some info on the diet book she wrote. It's three slides, but I haven't read them myself, yet.

To clarify something mentioned in the post, Yolanda had comments between her and a Nigerian, obviously "Williams" where they call each other husband and wife, but are likely not yet married. It also doesn't look like they have actually met each other yet, and is probably why she's on this show. Production pays for the plane tickets.

Since FraudedbyTLC noted the comments, Yolanda scrubbed her IG clean of all those comments and links and follows to her kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I thought this had already been posted, but don't see it; maybe it's in the media thread since this version has one.

This long Starcasm article has the screenshots between Yolanda and Williams calling each other husband and wife, along with screencaps of posts before she scrubbed them clean. I'm going to add a few quotes, but it's worth reading.

My theory [the author] is that producers knew it would be a headache to secure the rights to televise personal photos of some random hot dude, so they went shopping for stock images of a model that looked similar. That is PURELY just a theory though! (If that is the case, then a big kudos to them for finding Michele!)

So what is the timeline of the couple’s relationship? Yolanda has always shared posts about being in love, but they were all in reference to loving yourself. That changed in April of 2019 when she shared a message that indicated she was in love with someone else as well. However, there is no remaining record of the original @marvins_wm Instagram account leaving any comments or liking any posts until the following month. That would seem to suggest that Williams slid into Yolanda’s DMs completely on the down low. At least with this account.

The first photo of Williams that I could find posted by Yolanda was on June 27, a couple months after she posted about being in love. “Ladies Yup…Love Yourself 1st & True Love will Follow,” she began her caption for the picture. She followed that image with several more over the following weeks, including one with the caption: “No #HASHTAGS this post. Just him and these of course !!!!”

The last photo of catfish handsome brawny muscle guy Williams was shared by Yolanda on July 16, which was apparently Williams’s birthday. “SCREAMING HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to my BOO…!!” Yolanda wrote. “Love Me Some Him…..”

Speaking of Instagram, the same day that Yolanda’s Facebook feed stopped (July 18) she shared this message in a text graphic posted to her feed: “Women, Ladies & I guess Men too… Don’t You HATE when a DM slide in & Start a nice friendship, talking NICELY FOR DAYS or MORE….. Then it GO SOUTH QUICKLY when he finally he POPS THE ?.. ‘CAN U GET ME A GIFT CARD!!’ ” She added “#lames WASTED TIME….” in the caption.

Yolanda shared some additional posts on July 18, and that’s when another account under the name @gucheofficial slid into Yolanda’s comments with some smooth woo pitchin’.

BUT, Yolanda would slowly stop communicating with @marvins_wm/@nicesa__abu as she transitioned her love talk to @gucheofficial exclusively.

So WTF happened?! The most obvious narrative is that Yolanda found out that Williams was not the man in the photos and she was not happy about it. It does sound like she caught on after he asked for money in some form — perhaps for a plane ticket.

Williams then wooed her with his second account, @gucheofficial. I’m guessing that he smooth talked her a bit and assuaged her anger to a certain degree before revealing that he was actually Williams. Please note that this is entirely fan fiction on my part as I’m just trying to fill in the blanks with the most logical explanation.

As mentioned, Yolanda interacts with both accounts for a while, but eventually just shares her flirtations and PDA with @gucheofficial. The last instance I could find of her using the @marvins_wm tag was August 21. A week later, that account began posting as the ABU Civil Engineering Department.

In summary, it APPEARS as though Yolanda found out she was being catfished on or around July 18. She and the actual Williams eventually made up and were back together in a just a couple days. It also appears as though Williams was buttering up Yolanda on two separate accounts.

Here's the Starcasm article on Dwayne's arrest records. The author gives credit to the Crazy Eyes IG linked above and doesn't say anything additional, but there is another mug shot photo and link to the actual newspaper article on the 2013 arrest. Still no mention of his death, other than he is no longer shown as being incarcerated and his partner in the heist is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Irritable said:

So Yolanda stayed with a man for 30 years, had 6 of his children, and absolutely knew he was a criminal.  This wasn’t a shocking discovery at the end when he suddenly went to prison out of the blue, she knew exactly who he was, for decades. This makes me 100% less invested in her story, and now I’m just as suspicious of her motivations as I was of Williams. 

I guess she just wants to be on TV, which, I know no one is on a reality show that does not want to be on TV, but when it’s this blatant and there’s no story of substance to pull me along ... meh. Can’t care.

Just wanted to say that I have always loved your avatar (Amy Poehler?) and user name because my default modes are irritated and sarcastic!

• Love 1

I think TLC just completely jumped the shark here and aren't even trying very hard to convince us that this one is real. Tiny Tim and Jeniffffffer met in Mexico and spent some time together way before they filmed for 90 DF. THAT was why they weren't having sex-they were already broken up by the time filming started so they had to fake everything. With this one I am questioning whether there was ever any "Williams" at all. The dude on the phone could be a production assistant. IF there is truth to this story then extreme liberties are being taken in the way it's portrayed and my guess is that the whole thing played itself out before Sharp ever entered the picture. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

This is getting too stupid to even be funny. Someone is claiming to be Yolanda's lover, who has "facetalked" with her, but claims he is not Williams or the catfisher. The proof isn't being published yet because she's revealing it on her podcast, which I cannot tolerate listening to, so someone else will have to listen and let us know what's said. Well, if anyone here listens to it. Her interview with Jason Hitch, a man I dislike, was my final straw.

Edit: I think I've figured it out. In the Starcasm article, the author found two accounts Yolanda was flirting back and forth with, and the one that started with the N used to be named Williams. We know he's a catfisher.

There was another user named Uche who she was speaking with at the same time, and the Starcasm article opined that it was also Williams after she cut off his other account because he asked for a gift card.

Uche is now trying to tell his story. Here he is.

And I still can't be bothered to care. Maybe her story will end with her finding out about the catfishing, though.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.

The podcast will be tonight, March 3, at 8:00 pm EST. Then, she'll release some support on IG. Frauded says it doesn't make Yolanda look good. 

I don't enjoy her podcast because I think she takes way too long to get to the point and has been short and dismissive with some of her guests. I've always figured it would improve as she got more practice, but it hasn't improved enough for me to enjoy it.

However, she typically will not post something she cannot get verified somehow. There was that man that was trying to get her, and all the other snark accounts, to post the video of him sexting with Darcey and she made it clear she would not post it and only posted the texts he sent her after some followers practically demanded it, all the while saying he had no credibility, and was right. 

So, I think she may actually have something worth reading, but I'm still having trouble giving a damn.

4 hours ago, Christina said:

The podcast will be tonight, March 3, at 8:00 pm EST. Then, she'll release some support on IG. Frauded says it doesn't make Yolanda look good. 

I don't enjoy her podcast because I think she takes way too long to get to the point and has been short and dismissive with some of her guests. I've always figured it would improve as she got more practice, but it hasn't improved enough for me to enjoy it.

However, she typically will not post something she cannot get verified somehow. There was that man that was trying to get her, and all the other snark accounts, to post the video of him sexting with Darcey and she made it clear she would not post it and only posted the texts he sent her after some followers practically demanded it, all the while saying he had no credibility, and was right. 

So, I think she may actually have something worth reading, but I'm still having trouble giving a damn.

Didn’t Yolanda imply that Duh-Wayne got involved in criminal activity only at the end of their 30-year relationship?  It seems like he was a career criminal so who does she think she’s fooling?

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Didn’t Yolanda imply that Duh-Wayne got involved in criminal activity only at the end of their 30-year relationship?  It seems like he was a career criminal so who does she think she’s fooling?

It should be apparent by now after so many seasons that people will always find the dirt! Yolanda seems to want the notoriety that comes with being named and shamed. The various 90 day bloggers have all the tea.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 3

So much mess here. On one hand, the deep dive into someone's life doesn't seem fair, but on the other hand, she signed up for this show, told obviously untrue and easily proven lies, and isn't at all coming across as the nice woman being taken advantage of in reality, but another scammer. So, if you want to continue thinking of her as a nice woman, stop reading here.

Yolanda starts it off claiming lies, and in the comments says that Bess Ball and Mel Diaz (authors noted in the diet book) are her friends who did the diet together. She also says she had no surgery, lap band or balloon; her weight loss is all diet and exercise. 

I had to blow this up to 200% to read. If you follow the account, she has them on her stories at full size, but I don't and she summarizes it at the bottom. The second slide is Yolanda's current local boyfriend, according to Yolanda. The very last comment from Yolanda to Guche is telling him to be a man and quit whining about people thinking he's a scammer. She also brags about "landing the show" and how they were going to fly Williams out but he got mad at her for being on the show. 

Finally, a bunch of arrest records on Dwayne; it sounds like this is everything. I'm embedding the top one here, which shows the map of states on the first slide, and putting the rest under a spoiler tab. She mentioned on the show that they traveled together, and comes across as a scammer herself in her conversation with Guche, so I think she was probably the women who was noted to help with the robberies. especially in light of the fact I liked her a bit at first, which is not allowed on this show. There is a woman named Africa in the arrest records, though.

You can read the captions and skip the slides if you don't want the detailed proof. 

Spoiler

This one has a summary regarding his death, and I'm going to copy it below.

This is the information provided on the seventh IG post regarding Dwayne's death.

REF: 90DF Yolanda’s “husband” Dwayne Albert Ballard

In wrapping this up I still have many questions concerning Dwayne’s “death”. There are many inconsistencies in the timeline. I haven’t been able to locate anything on the SSDI website, a verifiable obituary, a grave site, or any other information that doesn’t conflict with each other.

Yolanda claimed that Dwayne died in prison but from the information I’ve found that wasn’t the case. He was released from prison. He was sick for years before he supposedly died from kidney disease. So why didn’t Yolanda & the kids visit him before he passed away?

Bear with me as I try to explain this.

After not getting any answers online I called the prison. The lady I spoke with said their records wasn’t clear about Dwayne dying in prison or a release date. She told me that if he died while incarcerated he would go to Cater’s Funeral Home & gave me their phone number.

Cater’s Funeral has no record of him at all but the lady I spoke with was kind enough to contact the prison on her own & call me back. She said that she spoke to an office manager at the prison & was told he died July 2017.

I went back to digging. I found 1996 court documents from York, Pennsylvania where on 02-24-2009 Dwayne was 4318 days overdue on payment for court penalties.

An entry on 06-18-2019 shows a motion was filed that Dwayne was deceased. The penalty was satisfied that same day.

Still wondering when he actually died I finally found a website that said his death record was in Pettis County & gave his address as Sadalia, Missouri.

Upon researching that address was listed for Pettis County Assisted Living. The information they gave was that Dwayne came there 07-07-2017 but checked out to go to another facility on 09-04-2018. It’s strange that the prison said he DIED July 2017.

Early on I was able to locate a vague obituary for a Dwayne A. Ballard that passed away 03-27-2019 in Columbus, Ohio. It listed a funeral home in Baltimore, Maryland which is where Yolanda & Dwayne were from.

CONTINUED IN COMMENTS

The Baltimore funeral home said they had no info on the Dwayne A. Ballard other than what they released to the Baltimore Sun newspaper. They did say that the DOB of the deceased was different than the DOB on all of Dwayne’s information. The obituary is not even listed on the funeral’s website, only the newspaper site.

I was able to locate an 04-04-2019 Facebook photo of Yolanda’s 6 kids with a cousin who mentions their father dying. That would coincide with the 03-27-2019 obituary & them being in Baltimore for his funeral.

None of Yolanda’s story makes sense. Why wasn’t she with or helping take care of “the love of her life” during his final hours if he was out for almost 2 years?

If he indeed passed away March 2019 & she’s been in a “relationship” with Williams for 7 months at the time of filming she certainly wasted no time grieving or looking for a new “love of her life”. The show is usually filmed 6 months to a year ahead of time.

He’s not in jail or prison in the US. Of that I’m sure. He was a fugitive at one point. Who knows maybe he faked his illness & escaped an assistant living home. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing adds up.

mrsnmrk - Plot twist: Williams is her ex-husband catfishing her from jail which is why he only talks to her on phone for a few mins and can’t Skype

• Love 2

So Yolanda is kind of the scammer/catfish in this situation. She knew about "Williams" before she ever got cast on the show and she's just on here, pretending to be in love, so that she can publicize her diet book. Everything we've seen her do or will see her do is either a reenactment or flat out lie. 

I feel like Tyra Banks "WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Wow. Lifelong criminal or not - that poor man aged terribly between those mug shots posted.

I’m with MamaDrama. We were rooting for you Yolanda (and your children - especially the boys younger than me who look like they got lost in the 70’s). Even if we thought you were being incredibly stupid.

It’s also very interesting whoever pointed out there were no beverages on the table during their “family dinner at home”.

I still like her though. But then look at her “competition” re current and former cast members. And if she’s only doing this to sell more books - Godspeed.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Wow. Lifelong criminal or not - that poor man aged terribly between those mug shots posted.

I’m with MamaDrama. We were rooting for you Yolanda (and your children - especially the boys younger than me who look like they got lost in the 70’s). Even if we thought you were being incredibly stupid.

It’s also very interesting whoever pointed out there were no beverages on the table during their “family dinner at home”.

I still like her though. But then look at her “competition” re current and former cast members. And if she’s only doing this to sell more books - Godspeed.

Yeah, we have slim pickings this year. And honestly if she found a way to get cast for the sake of publicity, well, more power to her. 

• Love 2

Yolanda responded to Guche, but turned off comments on this post

She let his name be out there as the scammer. NDA or not, she could have posted it was not him but didn't, and he was harassed unmercifully. She is making me dislike her as opposed to just not giving a damn about her fake story.

• Love 4

One of Dwayne's other women has joined in the fray. In a major way, I'm mostly "Who cares?" but the fact it may bother Yolanda, who I've now decided is a scammer and I don't like, makes it funny to me. This person discusses that he gave her jewelry, just like I'm sure Yolanda received. 

This is all blowing up on Yolanda. I hope people continue to believe they are special and their past will not be dredged up when they apply to this show, because I'm sure the show is never going to end and the online drama is the most entertaining part of the show.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Christina said:

One of Dwayne's other women has joined in the fray. In a major way, I'm mostly "Who cares?" but the fact it may bother Yolanda, who I've now decided is a scammer and I don't like, makes it funny to me. This person discusses that he gave her jewelry, just like I'm sure Yolanda received. 

This is all blowing up on Yolanda. I hope people continue to believe they are special and their past will not be dredged up when they apply to this show, because I'm sure the show is never going to end and the online drama is the most entertaining part of the show.

So, he was jewel thief and a cheater, but we shouldn’t judge him because she “knew his heart.” GMAFB.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Omg. Watching tonight.  Yolanda is so fake.  Come on, show, give us real couples. 

So is her bedroom.  What woman at her age has nothing in her immaculate bedroom but a mattress with coverlet on the floor?  Answer:  A woman for whom the production company has rented an AirB&B.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

So is her bedroom.  What woman at her age has nothing in her immaculate bedroom but a mattress with coverlet on the floor?  Answer:  A woman for whom the production company has rented an AirB&B.

Yeah although those are usually furnished.  

• LOL 2
27 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah although those are usually furnished.  

Just for grins, I pulled up AirBnb rentals for Las Vegas.  Every one of them had furniture in the bedroom - other than the bed on the floor.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 3/8/2020 at 4:00 AM, Christina said:

Thanks for the drama update, but IMO this woman can kick rocks.  She may not have thought that they were "officially married" but she knew they were married enough to lie to Yolanda on the phone about it.  

I don't know the exact definition of a jump off, but if a man sees you "every once in a while" when he is "in town for business" and gives you some stolen jewelry (why the hell did she admit to that?) you are not important to him, he doesn't "see your heart" or whatever the hell line she is using to try to romantacize it......you're just a familiar lay.  

Also, I roll my eyes when people try to bring their complexion into a conversation as a subtle brag.  "He didn't just see a pretty light skinned girl" reeks of colorism.  

Just never forget, as light skinned and pretty as you thought you were, that man went back home to his wife (?) and six kids.  Not you.  So I guess you aren't that amazing.  

23 hours ago, Gobi said:

So, he was jewel thief and a cheater, but we shouldn’t judge him because she “knew his heart.” GMAFB.

He slept with her whenever he was in town and it was conveinent.  She only thing she "knew" was his penis, and perhaps a case or hepatitis that he passed onto her.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6

Some proof of TLC Frauding and confirmation of Uche's story appeared on the screen.

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Thanks for the drama update, but IMO this woman can kick rocks.  She may not have thought that they were "officially married" but she knew they were married enough to lie to Yolanda on the phone about it.  

She's fine with being the other woman. He brought her and her daughter jewels, probably spoiled her for the weekend, then went home to his wife and kids. As soon as she saw his photo on TV, she found an IG to post her story and even told her not to worry about not showing her face. If it blows up on her, she deserves it as much as Yolanda does. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I don't know the exact definition of a jump off, but if a man sees you "every once in a while" when he is "in town for business" and gives you some stolen jewelry (why the hell did she admit to that?) you are not important to him, he doesn't "see your heart" or whatever the hell line she is using to try to romantacize it......you're just a familiar lay.  

Also, I roll my eyes when people try to bring their complexion into a conversation as a subtle brag.  "He didn't just see a pretty light skinned girl" reeks of colorism.  

Just never forget, as light skinned and pretty as you thought you were, that man went back home to his wife (?) and six kids.  Not you.  So I guess you aren't that amazing.  

He slept with her whenever he was in town and it was conveinent.  She only thing she "knew" was his penis, and perhaps a case or hepatitis that he passed onto her.  

Sounds like a lot of peeps knew his Duh-wang.  I was his car rental clerk - a love story for the ages.

• LOL 7
On 2/24/2020 at 6:34 AM, ALittleShelfish said:

Anyone else hoping the person on the other end of the phone is actually Michael hoping to get away from Angela?

That would be too funny.

He reminds me of Zied, the one Rebecca was with.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 7:38 AM, AZChristian said:

I have an actual bed, headboard, two makeshift night tables, two lamps, dresser, tall chest, bed with actual bedding, shams, Euroshams, cushions. Plus alarm clock and phone.

• Love 2

It looks like we're at the end of the summaries for The Williams. This first batch of seven  summarizes what we already know.

And this batch of three slides reveals filming dates in the caption.

Her resale store apparently doesn't exist, or at least, no one can find it online

The texts were not going through and the email was received 28 minutes before filming, but I haven't seen that screencap yet.

As far as I'm concerned, her whole story is fake. 

• Love 5

Yolanda's daughter should have all of her segments on DVR and present them as evidence when she has to have her mother committed for early-onset dementia.

If this woman actually believes there IS a Williams at this point, she is delusional beyond the point where she can live safely on her own.

• Love 8

I figured I may as well add these even though they cannot be ordered yet. You would think the cast would have everything ready to go by the time the show ends. Avery didn't, either. Anna's honey business is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

All this talk about Yolanda having COVID back in December (I think it was on The Other Way thread, so I'm bringing back over here to keep that on topic)...

Given what we know about Yolanda, are we sure that she wasn't just taking a nap?  Like one of those really really GOOD naps where you wake up and ask "Wow what month is it?! I feel like I've been asleep for WEEKS." and it's only been like an hour. 

Bless her heart, she's not smart but at least she was mildly entertaining.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

All this talk about Yolanda having COVID back in December (I think it was on The Other Way thread, so I'm bringing back over here to keep that on topic)...

Yo "believed" she had Covid in December just like she "believed" Williams was a real man who was in love with her despite all evidence to the contrary. I still say she was in a coma and on a ventilator because she forgot how to breathe. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yo "believed" she had Covid in December just like she "believed" Williams was a real man who was in love with her despite all evidence to the contrary. I still say she was in a coma and on a ventilator because she forgot how to breathe. 

I think it is very convenient that she hasn’t bothered to be tested. If you contracted the virus almost two months before the first reported US case and before it had even been reported outside China (Thailand was the first place in early January) you would think you would want to verify that and tell the CDC duh.

Edited by MrBuhBye