Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Tell All Part 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

When Angela said "Come on, Michael. We're leaving!" I half-expected her to just pick up the monitor and carry it out with here. And it's impossible for her to be "the classiest trashiest woman". It's like saying you're the "tallest shortest guy;" the two adjectives mean the opposite of each other.

What was the purpose of those three now-former friends of Michael's, anyway? All they did was mock Angela and disappear.

I think you answered your own question there...

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

Or maybe Blake’s friends could just be polite and move on? It really bothered me when the female friend said something about Jazmin trying to be friendlier before she (friend) stops caring (read: “Be nicer or I’ll stop caring/ trying.”). She needs to get over herself. 

Yes, this!  Or when the guy friend was like, "I hope that being in California can change her and make her more outgoing"

Like, dude, fuck you.  Not everyone in the world needs to be as extra, tryhard and thirsty for attention and you and your friends.  I may not be a fan of Jasmine, I probably wouldn't want to be around her, but why does she have to turn into some attention seeking LA robot?  People are allowed to have different personalities. People are allowed to be quiet and not on a desperate quest for attention like you Rita with ALL YOUR CLEAVAGE OUT.

• Love 24

With so much of the "antics" that seem to be  producer-driven, i am left to wonder of the staff just think we love to hate folks. Can they not see a value in us having a couple to root for?

It all seems edited to the negative. Am i wrong to think that having a couple actually seem healthy is "unproductive"? pun intended.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, geej said:

With so much of the "antics" that seem to be  producer-driven, i am left to wonder of the staff just think we love to hate folks. Can they not see a value in us having a couple to root for?

It all seems edited to the negative. Am i wrong to think that having a couple actually seem healthy is "unproductive"? pun intended.

They seem to like to jerk the viewers back and forth with the editing.  First, we see all happy-happy joy-joy, then we see the disagreements.  Then, back and forth a few more times so that by "decision day" we're really not sure which way any of the couples will go. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

The weird thing is that the incident Natalie is so bent out of shape over seems to have happened way before he made that trip to Ukraine. She couldn’t wait to jump his bones and start baby making and church going with him when he got there. It was only after he put the brakes on getting her pregnant and talked about aliens, that she flipped. 
At least he hasn’t told her about the time aliens abducted him and all that testing they did. 

9 hours ago, judylo said:

I completely agree with you, but there was that snippet where Mike said he was supposed to stay with his aunt. I don’t get that.

Perhaps this is why the time would have been better spent figuring out the circumstances surrounding this "big betrayal" and not on getting annys personal opinions on aliens or getting hot takes from the peanut gallery. 

• Love 6

I feel like Natalie's story line is just to make people with any kind of faith look crazy; it's a theme with these shows (Duggars, etc.), & pretty offensive IMO.

She said 'other things' happened. I don't think we know the whole story about Michael; all we saw was a crazy lady. I'm just not sure of either of them at this point.

Another bunch of fabrication was Anny & Robert. They seem to really love each other & I like how he seems protective of her & Bryson; very different from on the show (of course). I hope if they make another season PSG & Co. are not included.

Angela wanted the Goofballs off because they were stealing her spotlight. Will be funny if they make Pillow Talk & she doesn't- she'll track them down next time she's in Nigeria.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I feel like Natalie's story line is just to make people with any kind of faith look crazy; it's a theme with these shows (Duggars, etc.), & pretty offensive IMO.

She said 'other things' happened. I don't think we know the whole story about Michael; all we saw was a crazy lady. I'm just not sure of either of them at this point.

I feel like the show has had christians who don't come off super pushy or nutty.  I mean, they were weird for other reasons, but not religion. 

I actually find some of Mike's "alien reasoning" offensive and odd.  Belief in aliens because the universe is huge....okay.  but arguing that aliens must exist because Egyptians couldn't have possibly been smart enough to figure out pyramids is offensive, IMO. 

Anyways, it was Natalie who said that more happened, but then refused to elaborate.  She should have been pointedly asked exactly what she was talking about.  Get her an interpreter so she can't wiggle out of giving a direct answer.  Don't stop asking when she pulls out the waterworks. 

No one cares about what anny's personal views are on aliens.  No one cares about any "relationship" advice Tania and Robert have to give......one has five kids by four women and the other is making pretend soap.  I don't care what max and CeCe think of the other couples.  

This is the hottest, juiciest thing to come up at the tell-all and for them to just let Natalie manipulatively drop innuendos and hints but not back it up with actual facts was absolutely ridiculous.   This is where Shaun absolutely fell down.  She should have pressed Natalie for the full story.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, geej said:

That's how they're doing on My 600lb Life, too. Just one Trainwreck after another.

Honestly, that's why I'm having a hard time taking the crazy Natalie story too seriously. With all the frauding Sharp and the other cast have done  (Tim/Jenniffer, Ashley/Jay, Evelin/Corey, a lot of the David/Annie stuff, etc) it's just really hard for me to see most of the couples as anything other than characters on a TV show. I base the bulk of my real judgment on their social media interactions.

3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I feel like the show has had christians who don't come off super pushy or nutty.  I mean, they were weird for other reasons, but not religion. 

I actually find some of Mike's "alien reasoning" offensive and odd.  Belief in aliens because the universe is huge....okay.  but arguing that aliens must exist because Egyptians couldn't have possibly been smart enough to figure out pyramids is offensive, IMO. 

Anyways, it was Natalie who said that more happened, but then refused to elaborate.  She should have been pointedly asked exactly what she was talking about.  Get her an interpreter so she can't wiggle out of giving a direct answer.  Don't stop asking when she pulls out the waterworks. 

No one cares about what anny's personal views are on aliens.  No one cares about any "relationship" advice Tania and Robert have to give......one has five kids by four women and the other is making pretend soap.  I don't care what max and CeCe think of the other couples.  

This is the hottest, juiciest thing to come up at the tell-all and for them to just let Natalie manipulatively drop innuendos and hints but not back it up with actual facts was absolutely ridiculous.   This is where Shaun absolutely fell down.  She should have pressed Natalie for the full story.  

I wish they'd get Ananda Lewis. She was awesome on the UNEXPECTED tell all. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, renatae said:

I think his demeanor shows he is hiding something. Sometimes he looks frustrated, but most of the time he just looks guilty.

To me he just seems to be a guy who doesn't want to deal with drama. 

8 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

Or maybe Blake’s friends could just be polite and move on? It really bothered me when the female friend said something about Jazmin trying to be friendlier before she (friend) stops caring (read: “Be nicer or I’ll stop caring/ trying.”). She needs to get over herself. 

They should just be happy that Blake and Jazmin go and hang out with them. except for that birthday party (which I will say was an x against Jazmin), it seems like she's not keeping him from his friends. At least he's there and hopefully having a good time.  

Now if she goes out and pouts all night and after 5 min complains about wanting to go home, then he's got to nip that in the bud. go out with your friends alone dude.  I rarely hang out with my friends' husbands. And honestly I'd rather them NOT be there because you can't have girl talk with husbands and boyfriends around. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

What was the purpose of those three now-former friends of Michael's, anyway? All they did was mock Angela and disappear.

They were there to say what we’ve all been thinking. I’m surprised she didn’t go over to the monitor, throw her drink at it and short it out. (And cause thousands of dollars in damage) 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I am so introverted I was vomiting from nerves the day of my  mother's funeral last month. I have a hard time being the "host". Even when I have had people I know come over to my home for a meal or something, I get nerves. 

So sorry for your loss 🕊️

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yes, this!  Or when the guy friend was like, "I hope that being in California can change her and make her more outgoing"

Like, dude, fuck you.  Not everyone in the world needs to be as extra, tryhard and thirsty for attention and you and your friends.  I may not be a fan of Jasmine, I probably wouldn't want to be around her, but why does she have to turn into some attention seeking LA robot?  People are allowed to have different personalities. People are allowed to be quiet and not on a desperate quest for attention like you Rita with ALL YOUR CLEAVAGE OUT.

Come sit with me.  Maybe the friend needs to change and be more introverted?  Don't like that idea, do ya buddy boy?  Would any of you go to yoga with her?  Go to a quiet museum and drink green tea?  I don't like Jasmin that much either, I feel she is using Blake and Blake wakes up dehydrated every morning but hey that is up to them, not me.  I would have gone to one show and told him afterwards:  "Look, this is just not my thing.  I support you but I am not attending any more."  Why should she?  I don't need my hubby to come to my work and root for me all day so why the pressure on Jasmine?  Rita:  "She was here but she wasn't really HERE."  Oh Lord what do you and your breasts want?

And had I been in production and Angela came storming over to me, demanding I cut the feed to the Goofballs I would have told her "You are not my boss, go sit down" and watched her go even further ballistic.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
38 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They were there to say what we’ve all been thinking. I’m surprised she didn’t go over to the monitor, throw her drink at it and short it out. (And cause thousands of dollars in damage) 

Angela cannot honestly believe that she is not trashy.  But then again when Michael said she was fat she denied it lol.

• Love 1

On 2/18/2020 at 12:31 AM, lizajane said:

I feel kind of bad for Jasmin. I think she is an extreme introvert and that makes her socially awkward. 

But isn't she an instagram influencer? I don't understand the logic of agreeing to star on a hit reality tv show as the wife of a Los Angeles based recording artist...but expecting us to care when you say you're introverted.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:50 AM, Callaphera said:

I wonder if this is a case like Cesar and Maria where Sequim/Alien Mike (I'm torn on my favourite descriptor for him) believes that he deserves the (in his opinion) hot foreign blonde woman as opposed to the maybe 7-or-8 cute brunette that flirts with him over the salad case at the local grocery store. 

That's mostly every American in the entire show franchise. You get someone out of your league lookswise but you have to jump thru a few hoops to make it work.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:46 AM, libgirl2 said:

He has the kind of hair I would love to have! 

OK but can someone plz explain this?

Screenshot_20200218-103018.png.809194cac67228731a4b81c2d77a00c5.png

On 2/18/2020 at 11:42 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Was it the night before the friend was getting married?  Or did I dream that part?  What I gleaned was:  Night before a female friend's wedding, she is the bride, groom is someplace else and Mike was drunk and slept on a couch in that female's home.  And Natalie is accusing them of less than honorable behavior?  Before I unload someone needs to verify this.

Mostly correct. But Natalie did say several times that other details became known to her that convinced her that Mike had to have cheated. She said Mike could elaborate if he wanted to. And Mike seemed to go silent. But that could have been editing. So while I'm not saying Mike cheated, I do think there was a little more going on than was discussed. And I suspect it will be revealed next season.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:00 PM, alegtostandon said:

The whole thing with Big Mike & Natalie is confusing. Beginning of the season,  she calls,  crying to him over the Visa process & needs him with her right now!  He flies to Ukraine,  where she happily meets him,  they are laughing,  having fun while he pulls her around on his luggage. They get home,  where Mother Natalie is waiting, Big Mike walks in with Natalie cradled in his arms,  they immediately run to the bedroom to screw, leaving Mother Natalie standing with the tea,  smiling.  We then have Natalie confront Big Mike about the baby,  not the answer she wants.  Then the religious discussion,  not the reaction she wants.  He questions her about her past because of the Visa process,  not discussion she wants.  So,  now she no longer knows if she loves him,  throws the ring in his suitcase & refuses to go to the airport. Changes her mind and her attitude.  She is suddenly loving and clingy again,  heck,  she even wants him to pull her around on his suitcase again!  Now,  we hear about a "situation" that happened a year ago to cause her to not love him or trust him.  Where was this issue when he was in Ukraine,  locking Mother Natalie out of the room?  

Just guessing but maybe Natalie felt the only way she could get past it is if Mike found Jesus. So she used that trip to push Christianity on him.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Spike said:

Angela cannot honestly believe that she is not trashy.  But then again when Michael said she was fat she denied it lol.

It wasn't that she denied being fat or old - it's even worse than that. She just doesn't allow MICHAEL to say so, despite it being true.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

It wasn't that she denied being fat or old - it's even worse than that. She just doesn't allow MICHAEL to say so, despite it being true.

She even broke up with him the first season for calling her "elder." Again, she IS! 

• LOL 1
48 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Soooo what's really going on here? Would someone who is good at understanding human behavior and motivation break this down for me?

In their first season, Michael seemed like the typical, rather marginal, green card scammer, preying upon the delusions of an older, very unsophisticated, uncouth American woman. And she enjoyed the attn and prbly fetishized young Black men.

In the next season, it seemed like he had invested a lot of time and was digging his heels in despite the bumpy K1 process. And she seemed more obsessed than in love at the begining but utterly disgusted by his lying and defeated by need to have a biological child by the end of the season. 

In this season, Michael is a well established reality star. Seems like he would have other ways to leave Nigeria at this poin. And even Angela seems a little bored with the whole thing, plus overwhelmed w/ family stuff.

So why are they both still here? What is really going on? 

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She even broke up with him the first season for calling her "elder." Again, she IS! 

Which is hilarious because I always imagined Michael going into the bakery to pick up an "I'm sorry you're a fat old lady" consolation cake to get her back. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

To me he just seems to be a guy who doesn't want to deal with drama. 

Yeah that's what I think.   He looks to me like he's been down that road a few times with her and he just chooses not to get into it again.  It seems like his MO is to not allow himself to be dragged into mud-slinging competitions or debates when he knows she's not going to be rational anyway...

• Love 6

For someone so religious, Natalie has no problem taking the Lords name in vain.

and how did the visit to Ukraine start out so nice and then she turned on him? Did she just find out about “the incident” then? Because it sounded like he told her right away.

and I just can’t with people who equate morality with Christianity, as if you can only be a good person if you’re religious

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

For someone so religious, Natalie has no problem taking the Lords name in vain.

Or sleeping with someone outside of marriage and wanting to get pregnant before getting married (possibly.)  

Isn't there a commandment of "Thou Shalt Not Try to Change Someone"?

35 minutes ago, toomuchtv said:

and I just can’t with people who equate morality with Christianity, as if you can only be a good person if you’re religious

Yes 100 percent!  Again, my hubs is non religious but you will never find a more faithful man who worships me (yeah it is kinda true) loves his stepsons, friends and family with zero hesitation.  Always there to help a friend.  Always.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Or sleeping with someone outside of marriage and wanting to get pregnant before getting married (possibly.)  

Isn't there a commandment of "Thou Shalt Not Try to Change Someone"?

Yes 100 percent!  Again, my hubs is non religious but you will never find a more faithful man who worships me (yeah it is kinda true) loves his stepsons, friends and family with zero hesitation.  Always there to help a friend.  Always.

Secular humanism.

• Love 4

Michael has finally figured out what it takes to control his woman - just start crying! And all that time he thought it was cake. I do believe that the first time he cried (on the phone), he was genuinely crying. However, I don't think it was because he was distraught that he couldn't be with Angela. She thought that, but I think it was really because he knew that he blew his one and only chance to get to the USA. He's already got a strike against him because he's from Nigeria, but now add to that getting turned down with Angela on his record. I can only imagine that it would be almost impossible to try again with another woman, and he knows it. And I think her reaction to him crying was an unexpected little gift. Now, he just carries a hankie around with him and dabs his eyes when he needs to tone her down. Crying just melts her heart! Especially when she thinks it's over her.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

^^^ALL OF THIS^^^. They clearly have so much disdain for this girl. They're sitting there practically seething in their critique of her. Why would she want to be friends with them? And they keep saying she has to change her personality "for Blake's sake." Well, it looks to me like the only thing bothering Blake is them constantly badmouthing her and trying to drive a wedge. She said that she'd be willing to hang out with them to do daytime things. Do you think they're going to be willing to do that with her? Somehow I doubt it. They're so full of themselves I wouldn't want to know them either.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, RealReality said:

No one cares about what anny's personal views are on aliens.  No one cares about any "relationship" advice Tania and Robert have to give......one has five kids by four women and the other is making pretend soap.

Exactly this.  You all have super unhealthy ways of communicating:  "I took her to the Goodwill as a test" and you have kids littered across the country and you sleep in the same bed, in the same room, as your son so you can shut your droopy jaws and full on stop with giving advice.  All of you!  Tania:  "I am super motivated and super organized!" while you never finished the SHED you are living in and was not ready to receive wedding guests.  

• Love 12

What they never got into (regarding Mike and Natalie) was why the bride texted Natalie to tell her that Mike would never marry her.  He started to say something and was interrupted - that's what I want to know!

• Love 12
Just now, RoxiP said:

What they never got into (regarding Mike and Natalie) was why the bride texted Natalie to tell her that Mike would never marry her.  He started to say something and was interrupted - that's what I want to know!

You wanted to know that more than whether or not anny believes in aliens?  Weird.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I bet that the "he will never marry you," was taken out of context as in, "He will never marry you as long as you carry on this way, making shit up, etc..." The bride was probably trying to set the record straight about that night and Natalie could not accept the facts as they were and there were probably a few back and forths.   

• Love 16
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I bet that the "he will never marry you," was taken out of context as in, "He will never marry you as long as you carry on this way, making shit up, etc..." The bride was probably trying to set the record straight about that night and Natalie could not accept the facts as they were and there were probably a few back and forths.   

For sure.  That was a really annoying exchange what with the idiots all interjecting and obliterating any chance of getting the specifics of what happened out. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

For sure.  That was a really annoying exchange what with the idiots all interjecting and obliterating any chance of getting the specifics of what happened out. 

I know at one point I literally yelled "fuck Tania! Shut the fuck up already!" at my TV. 

She is just the absolute worst.  She cannot stand not to be the center of attention every damn second.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
On 2/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, Lady Iris said:

I have to say Tania looked good with the girls well supported.

I agree.  She didn't look at all greasy and loose, although at one point a hank of hair got loose and it reminded me of how I'll always picture her.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Edited to add:  Natalie can shut it over her holier than thou religious stuff.  I identify as a Lutheran but I don't flap my gums about it, I never talk about it and I am married to man with zero interest in religion.  Guess what?  We don't tell each other what to believe.  If I head to church, I head alone.  No biggie. 

But in her defense, she's concerned about how the kids will be brought up, and it's important to her that both parents be on the same wavelength.  Other couples may be more flexible, leaving why Daddy doesn't go to church just another of a child's unanswered questions, but I don't think that's how she rolls.

So the big question is why she's still pursuing this relationship.  I'd suspect it's because she's in a hurry to have a baby and she still thinks she can change him.  If I were Mike and saw that coming at me, I'd run. 

20 hours ago, toomuchtv said:

Yes, that's always annoying.

Equally annoying was Shaun's statement along the lines of, "Natalie is very religious.  Mike?  You consider yourself an atheist."

What's with the "consider yourself"?  She didn't say that Natalie considers herself to be very religious.  And Mike has said he doesn't believe in God.  Yet their beliefs are described differently.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I know at one point I literally yelled "fuck Tania! Robert! Shut the fuck up already!" at my TV. 

Fixed that for you.  "Geez, you can tell the guy you love him!"  No, Robert, she does not love him so why say it?  Then again I don't need a moral compass by someone who bangs someone they have known for a few hours, then imports them to be free daycare and maid service.

I wanted to hear the whole story, too, but all these chuckleheads spouting their opinions and accusing Mike of cheating with a woman who was, and let's say it again for those in the back:  Getting married the next day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm a very devout Christian and for years my best friend was an atheist.  She is one of the best people I have ever met.  I do not equate goodness as a trait exclusive to Christianity.  However at this point I would not date a person who didn't have the same beliefs simply because that isn't what I want in my life...but other couples make it work perfectly.  Natalie needs to decide what her priorities are.

Not on board with that aliens thing though - all I can think of when I hear that is Tom Cruise jumping Oprah's couch...LOL!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

Natalie needs to decide what her priorities are.

It is having a baby by Mike then accusing him of all kinds of things, saying "I cannot!  I cannot!" over and over and complaining of being a single parent.

2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

So the big question is why she's still pursuing this relationship.  I'd suspect it's because she's in a hurry to have a baby and she still thinks she can change him.  If I were Mike and saw that coming at me, I'd run. 

100% agree.

• Love 4
On 2/17/2020 at 10:03 PM, blubld43 said:

Those ankle booties don't work with that dress at all.  

I have yet to see any outfit that ankle booties work with, but that's just me.

• Love 6
On 2/19/2020 at 6:51 AM, Opine said:

Tania - Did someone tell her that she should open her eyes as wide as she possibly can so that they looked bigger?  No girl, when the whites show around the entire eye you just look crazy.  Your orange tan clashed with your red dress.  But THANK YOU for wearing a bra!

Angela - Maybe we should change her name to MANgela!  Did no one else notice that the tshirt under the duster was tied in the lower belly region giving her the side view of a woman with a slightly erect but very small man part? Now that was funny.

Think crazy astronaut stalker lady. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 2/19/2020 at 7:20 PM, Teri313 said:

^^^ALL OF THIS^^^. They clearly have so much disdain for this girl. They're sitting there practically seething in their critique of her. Why would she want to be friends with them? And they keep saying she has to change her personality "for Blake's sake." Well, it looks to me like the only thing bothering Blake is them constantly badmouthing her and trying to drive a wedge. She said that she'd be willing to hang out with them to do daytime things. Do you think they're going to be willing to do that with her? Somehow I doubt it. They're so full of themselves I wouldn't want to know them either.

If Jazmin doesn’t like that music or hanging in bars or kissing someone with alcohol on their breath, that’s her choice. My problem is that she doesn’t act as if she even LIKES Blake. She was barely civil to his parents and dismissed their opinion on  anything with a  “who cares”  shrug. She wants him to supply her a place to live and total financial support, and while he’s working on his career (which may well never amount to anything) she wants to sit around working on inner peace and meditating. Has she laughed even once? I’m guessing there’s not a whole lot of sex either. I like that Blake defends her to his buddies, but it comes across kind of lame cause when he argues with her it’s about the same things. I just wish I saw something that she’s bringing to the table in the relationship. 

• Love 4

Robert needs to shut all the way up. That hopeless nincompoop has no business dispensing life advice to any human, ever. I don’t like Tim, but he was right when he pointed out Robert’s hypocrisy, i.e. Robert proclaiming that men should defend their women when he’s the one who high-fived his brother as his brother insulted Anny.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Robert needs to shut all the way up. That hopeless nincompoop has no business dispensing life advice to any human, ever. I don’t like Tim, but he was right when he pointed out Robert’s hypocrisy, i.e. Robert proclaiming that men should defend their women when he’s the one who high-fived his brother as his brother insulted Anny.

And just the way he drags out his words:  "I am here to defend my laaaadeeee. my love, my life unless my brother is calling her names and insulting her, degrading her and making her cry, then after I high five my brother with glee, I will order another beer."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And just the way he drags out his words:  "I am here to defend my laaaadeeee. my love, my life unless my brother is calling her names and insulting her, degrading her and making her cry, then after I high five my brother with glee, I will order another beer."

The serial impregnators need to stick together.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Spike said:

The serial impregnators need to stick together.

Between them they have 12 kids.  Twelve.  Chew on that.  So yes, Robert, you can shut it with the high moral ground while littering the eastern seaboard with your spawn.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Between them they have 12 kids.  Twelve.  Chew on that.  So yes, Robert, you can shut it with the high moral ground while littering the eastern seaboard with your spawn.

One on which he dotes, the rest presumably discarded.   

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Spike said:

One on which he dotes, the rest presumably discarded.   

Robert made some noise about "supporting" his other kids and I'm curious about that.  I wonder if you're required to get a child support order before asking for government benefits.  

I wouldn't blame anny for getting her green card and escaping that shit show.  The only likeable thing about Robert is Bryson. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Robert made some noise about "supporting" his other kids and I'm curious about that.  I wonder if you're required to get a child support order before asking for government benefits.  

I'm no expert, but I've read before that if a woman applies for assistance (including food stamps), she must disclose the identity of the father(s) of any minor child(ren).  She will likely still get benefits, but the state will go after the father(s) for reimbursement of what they're giving the woma(e)n.

I assume they same would apply for reversed gender situations.  If Robert were to apply for food stamps for their 3-person family, the state might try to go after Bryson's mother if she's not paying child support.  They'd probably have more luck getting money from PSG.  She has at least $15,000 in her bank account.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I'm no expert, but I've read before that if a woman applies for assistance (including food stamps), she must disclose the identity of the father(s) of any minor child(ren).  She will likely still get benefits, but the state will go after the father(s) for reimbursement of what they're giving the woma(e)n.

I assume they same would apply for reversed gender situations.  If Robert were to apply for food stamps for their 3-person family, the state might try to go after Bryson's mother if she's not paying child support.  They'd probably have more luck getting money from PSG.  She has at least $15,000 in her bank account.

Although she claims it was a producer’s checkbook.

• LOL 1