Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Emergency Exit

ottoDbusdriver
  • Start Topic

Episode Description:

Tensions flare as the passengers of Flight 828 finally come to understand the meaning of their increasingly terrifying callings. Afraid of losing his daughter to the Church of the Believers, Ben confronts Adrian. Zeke challenges Michaela's trust, and Saanvi seeks help from an old flame.

Did Ben, receiver of all callings, seriously tell Olive "We couldn't have seen this coming" when he had literally been having repeated visions of dead passengers laying among ashes? 

Edited by Bulldog
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Smell ya later TJ !! You just knew the moment that TJ gave Olive his mom's charm bracelet that he was pretty much doomed.

But on a positive note, Zeke is turning into Iceman able to defeat fire/heat with his powers of frost. 

No one seemed upset that Finn is dead now too -- I wonder if he already did his organ donation.

A burnt plane covered in ash just screams "Nightclub on fire !!!" -- seriously, the callings suck and seem to be getting more and more vague.

I guess the question is finally put to rest about why Saanvi and Ben haven't hooked up.
Also, have we seen Saanvi's father before ?  Has she even mentioned her parents ?  I'm drawing a blank there.

Saanvi appears to have found the cure for the death date, which is a good thing maybe -- IF -- that genetic marker was in fact the cause of the death date (since they don't know that for sure just yet).

Ben has found a magic book.  Oh goody !! #sarcasm
The book will probably say that people have been disappearing thanks to the dark lightning  going back over hundred of years.  So whatever happened to the dark lightning ?  Did it just quit disappearing people ?  Maybe the dark lightning is ON A BREAK !!  #rossgellerfromfriends

Yet another episode with no sign or mention of Vance or the Major.  Did the writers just forget about them ?

As for the timeline, the episode appears to have covered about 24 hours.
No idea how long it has been since the previous episode, but Ben has been working hard to determine what the plane calling means so it's probably been at least a couple of days.  So that would put this episode near mid-March, approx. March 15. Oh no, not the Ides of March -- et tu Isaiah ?  Because in addition to the other 828ers, Isaiah was trying to kill Adrian.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

I guess the question is finally put to rest about why Saanvi and Ben haven't hooked up.

I'll admit that I don't often pay full attention when this show is on, but I was wondering if Saanvi being gay had ever been mentioned before and I just didn't remember it.  I actually thought I remembered a mention of a boyfriend or fiance at some point in the past, but again, I could be wrong.  Or is this some kind of recon? 

On a different note, the charm on TJ's bracelet was a Dharma circle.  Show, if you are going to try to steal from a superior show like Lost, at least be a little less obvious. 

I will miss TJ (assuming he's dead).  He was one of the few characters I actually liked. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I was wondering if Saanvi being gay had ever been mentioned before and I just didn't remember it.  I actually thought I remembered a mention of a boyfriend or fiance at some point in the past, but again, I could be wrong.  Or is this some kind of recon? 

Bisexuality exists. But as far as I can remember, the possibility of same-sex attraction for Saanvi hasn't come up in any way before this. Mostly she's just been dodging (male) creepers and exchanging ambiguous looks with Ben. 

The actor who played her Dad looked awfully familiar, but I'm not placing him.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Is it weird that my biggest problem with this episode is the idea that a library with a book like that (old, fragile, not securely bound) would just mail it to some math professor's office? It looks like something that would only be handled with gloves and not allowed to leave the room it's kept in, let alone the library building. Sure as hell wouldn't just be sent off in a bubble-wrap-lined mailing envelope.

8 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I'll admit that I don't often pay full attention when this show is on, but I was wondering if Saanvi being gay had ever been mentioned before and I just didn't remember it.  I actually thought I remembered a mention of a boyfriend or fiance at some point in the past, but again, I could be wrong.  Or is this some kind of recon? 

They just showed her texting the person who was supposed to be going to Jamaica with her. Not sure if they specified the relationship; I think they were relying on the audience making certain assumptions. I think they showed the name Alex, a gender-neutral name which, in context, most people would probably assume is male (and to be honest, my first assumption on the name Alex in general would be male, probably because the only people I personally know with that name are guys). I don't think they've given the audience any reason to think she's gay, and they have given reason to make people think she might hook up with Ben - so this was supposed to be some kind of shock-reveal type moment. Which, frankly, didn't work on me. More like, oh, okay, I guess she's not hooking up with Ben (or she could be bi so I guess it could still happen). I hope we're at a point where "OMG character is gay!" is not a big thing. (But I'm sure there are folks out there who would complain about the terrible effect on the children or whatever. To which I say, it's 10pm on a school night. Your children should be in bed.)

• Love 11

One of the few likeable characters is dead (Saanvi's dad can replace him at any time!) and I'm pissed.

I don't think Isaiah was doing this alone -- I think he's in with Jared's people (I don't think anyone would sell a shitload of champagne to a guy with a punched-in face).

Finn donates a slice o'liver and goes out to drink champagne the next.  Jigga whaa??

Mention of Dharma -- check.  Smoky-ness -- check.  And,  hey, if you want to stretch it, polar bear on a desert isle becomes Zeke freezing to death in a fiery inferno.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

She is no longer getting the callings. 

That whole thing is weird, too. She injects/infuses...something...into her arm, which makes her skin bright red around the needle, and then causes her to have difficulty breathing and pass out. When she comes to, she pops a blood sample into...some kind of machine(?)... and apparently gets results immediately, and doesn't see the gene marker in that one sample. Plus she didn't get this one calling so she immediately concludes it worked and she's cured. Um, okay. I'm no doctor, but I don't think that's how medical research/testing works.

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Saanvi appears to have found the cure for the death date, which is a good thing maybe -- IF -- that genetic marker was in fact the cause of the death date (since they don't know that for sure just yet).

But Ben The Contrarian (or some other 828 main character(s)) will not want the cure because it prevents the callings, as we saw in this episode when Saanvi did not get the Red Alert.

10 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Did I just see the frickin' Donkey Wheel from Lost in the book??? or was it just:

10 hours ago, Bulldog said:

On a different note, the charm on TJ's bracelet was a Dharma circle.  Show, if you are going to try to steal from a superior show like Lost, at least be a little less obvious. 

--which is still WTF??? Sigh. I guess the Donkey Wheel was never copyrighted, but copyright laws say that artistic works are protected by copyright once they're out there, so...

10 hours ago, mertensia said:

That's one way to thin out the passenger list!

Good point! How many are we down to?

10 hours ago, mertensia said:

I liked Saanvi's father. He just wants to spend time with her.

Great actor/character addition, but too little too late?

3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Is it weird that my biggest problem with this episode is the idea that a library with a book like that (old, fragile, not securely bound) would just mail it to some math professor's office? It looks like something that would only be handled with gloves and not allowed to leave the room it's kept in, let alone the library building. Sure as hell wouldn't just be sent off in a bubble-wrap-lined mailing envelope.

Heh, you've never managed student library workers. You're right that it shouldn't have happened, but no surprise either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

It never occurred to any of them to pull a fire alarm?  I saw one on the wall.   What the hell is wrong with those people?   They also could have called 911 using their cellphones.

The fire alarms had been disabled and their cell phones didn't work.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, ams1001 said:

They just showed her texting the person who was supposed to be going to Jamaica with her. Not sure if they specified the relationship; I think they were relying on the audience making certain assumptions. I think they showed the name Alex, a gender-neutral name which, in context, most people would probably assume is male (and to be honest, my first assumption on the name Alex in general would be male, probably because the only people I personally know with that name are guys). I don't think they've given the audience any reason to think she's gay, and they have given reason to make people think she might hook up with Ben - so this was supposed to be some kind of shock-reveal type moment. Which, frankly, didn't work on me.

I feel like they purposely went out of their way to NOT use pronouns when it came to Alex, so I suspected it was a woman. I really wanted Charming with Saanvi but I guess he's stuck with his wife. She's better than she was last year, but I really liked the idea of Ben/Saanvi. I guess it could still happen.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, lala2 said:

I feel like they purposely went out of their way to NOT use pronouns when it came to Alex, so I suspected it was a woman.

If I paid more attention I might have had the same thought. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Bulldog said:

I will miss TJ (assuming he's dead).  He was one of the few characters I actually liked. 

I am trying to remember if Saanvi ever said "he" when she talked about the person who never showed up when she went to Jamacia. But I do not have energy to go back and rewatch any of those scenes.

I'll miss TJ too. I was liking him, and I liked that he was a way to get Olive into the main story. 

• Love 1

So, did we decide yet, if Jared was responsible for providing the information to the X-ers that tried to burn the 828'ers in the church? It appeared as if Jared's endgame was to set up the disaster and arrive as the shining Knight and win back Michaela?  Is that what he was after or was he trying to burn them out and when he found out Michaela and Olive were on the scene, he had a change of heart?  I can't wait to hear his explanation for stealing Michaela's case records and how that nasty police chief is gonna spin this.

Edited by Jacks-Son
  • Love 2

I may be asking something really stupid here but when they were showing TJ's flashback with his mom, he appeared to have bruises at the base of his neck but when they came back to current time they were gone...so did I miss some explanation as to where they came from or am I just seeing things that aren't there?

I can't even with this show anymore. I just read about now on here. I don't care about the callings, I think they're dumb and boring. I want to know what happened to them the 5 years they were gone. I can't believe they are using LOST symbols now. You are and never will be LOST so stop trying and get your own symbols!

Edited by foxfreakinmulder
  • Love 4

I didn't watch Lost; were any of the people involved in this show involved in Lost?

(My parents were watching one night and I stood in the living for a few minutes and watched with them and was so utterly, well, lost, I went back to the other room.)

• Love 1

I'm sad that TJ and the liver donor guy died.  Thanks for nothing, Callings.  It had to be all clever and show falling ashes, except none of the people who received that Calling figured it out.  I guess the Callings realized it had to be a bit more explicit and actually show the nightclub to Cal, Grace's baby and Zeke via Calling Too Late.   The Calling "warned" the liver donor guy wouldn't survive, and he didn't so what was the point?

Finally, we meet the mysterious "Alex" who wasted a plane ticket to Jamaica and it was rather anti-climatic.  Seems like a dead end kind of plot.  

The nerve of Jared to try to log onto Michaela computer in plain sight during the work-day.  It's a good thing Michaela had no friends (who would have seen that).

So Isaiah faked a text from Adrian to Ben (how convenient Isaiah had the phone the very minute Ben randomly decided to ask for a drink with Adrian, eh?).  How the hell did he manage to lure so many other passengers to the night club?  I guess Saanvi's invite got lost?  

Michaela and Ben's emergency response was severely lacking.  How about going straight to the DJ to turn off the music and make an announcement to stop drinking the champagne?  At that point, they could probably have run out the door to call for backup before coming back in to find Olive.

I didn't know you could do a cheek swab, put it under the microscope, and immediately get DNA results?  

Just when you thought things couldn't get more ridiculous and now we get a glowing book with prophetic drawings from centuries before.

It's so nice of The Major to give Saanvi a break from trying to steal her research.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I am trying to remember if Saanvi ever said "he" when she talked about the person who never showed up when she went to Jamacia. But I do not have energy to go back and rewatch any of those scenes.

In episode 2E03, that's where we get the scene of Saanvi on the plane anxiously waiting for 'Alex' to show up, followed by the scene with Saanvi in her session with the Major.  No gender specific pronouns about Alex are ever mentioned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

Michaela and Ben's emergency response was severely lacking.  How about going straight to the DJ to turn off the music and make an announcement to stop drinking the champagne? 

I especially liked that most of the party goers continued dancing despite several passed out bodies littering the dance floor. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

Saanvi sort of admitted that she is attracted/distracted to/by Ben Stone.  She admitted as much to her "Therapist" and we only heard the end part of that topic.  We don't know how much Saanvi admitted to the Major before that reveal.  Whether she loved Alex in the past or was hurt by her is really not important.  Whatever she felt for Alex has been supplanted by her thoughts of Ben. Lesbian/Bi-Sexual/Heterosexual, whatever.  She called Ben when she was passing out.  She reached out to Ben when perhaps she was dying,  

I don't know why the writers are free-wheeling so much with the storylines.  I would hope the Producers or Studio would sort of ask the writers, "Where are you going with this, because, you're all over the map!"

I actually enjoy parts of this show.  I love off-beat shows.  They're fun for mental gymnastics, and I'm old enough to recognize I could use the brain-stretching exercise.  However, when you flash a fucking Dharma donkey wheel charm as part of your show, your writers are really reaching and have no fucking clue what they are doing.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I hope we're at a point where "OMG character is gay!" is not a big thing.

With this show, it's more likely "OMG, the character is acting logically!"  That's still brand new.

14 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Mention of Dharma -- check.  Smoky-ness -- check.  And,  hey, if you want to stretch it, polar bear on a desert isle becomes Zeke freezing to death in a fiery inferno.

Throw in a giant four toed statue and a purple sky and I'm there!

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, meggonzo said:

I thought you could make emergency calls on cell phones even if you don't have a signal.

I think it's that you can make 911 calls on any cell phone even if you don't have an active plan - if you don't have a signal, there's not much you can do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 2/18/2020 at 12:00 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

Also, have we seen Saanvi's father before ?  Has she even mentioned her parents ?  I'm drawing a blank there.

In one of the first episodes, when she returns to her hospital for the first time after the flight reappeared and all the staff was out to great her, I think her parents accompanied her there.

6 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

I think it's that you can make 911 calls on any cell phone even if you don't have an active plan - if you don't have a signal, there's not much you can do.

Correct, without a signal, you can't dial 911. Don't ask me how I know...

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Moose135 said:

In one of the first episodes, when she returns to her hospital for the first time after the flight reappeared and all the staff was out to great her, I think her parents accompanied her there.

@Moose135 -- you are correct. Upon further review, in the very first episode of Season 1 we see Saanvi get out of a cab with both of her parents before they blindfold Saanvi and lead her into the surprise welcome back reception at the hospital

Good catch !

• Love 1

So I guess Ben's new job at the university still generously allows him the flexibility to spend oodles of time answering callings, researching mystic books and saving lives

And - correct me if I'm wrong - but doesn't Grace own something like a catering business?  When's the last time we've seen her go to work?  Or does she just waltz around the house rubbing her growing belly now?

I too am hoping TJ had survived somehow

I'm guessing Olive's tune about the church is about to change

• Love 4

So, Isaiah's plan was to kill a lot of the 828'ers and hope he could usher in a new Miracle with him included?  What kind of whacko shit is that?  And Adrian had no idea that his preaching was at the root of this madness?  I wonder why they showed him walking away as if deep in thought.  Perhaps he's going to rethink his mission, but I doubt it.  I still would like to know how Jared was involved with the attempted mass murder.

• Love 6

No TJ! Stop killing off your most likable characters show! Did they also kill the guy who just met his son? Well I guess that happy ending where he could get to know his son is all null in void! Thanks for fucking nothing Callings! You couldn't have just appeared to Ben and been like "some crazy guy is gonna poison drinks and dry to burn a club down, maybe shut it down for the night and arrest the crazy guy?" Well we didnt actually see TJ die, and the whole premise of the show is a bunch of people that seemingly died actually not being dead, so maybe he could still be alive somehow? 

Ben...this was obviously something you could have seen coming. You literally saw this coming. Also of course Olive ends up flopping on the floor hurting her angle like a sexy co ed running away from a slasher killer at sleep-away camp all so that Ben can dramatically carry her away and so that TJ could die in a ball of flame.

I really question the abilities of Ben and Michaela in an evacuation, especially Michaela, being an actual cop who you would think would know better. They couldn't just flash her badge, find the manager, and have them shut the place down and have everyone leave? Instead of running around yelling? What a total clusterfuck that was. 

I might not be remembering right, but wasnt Alex Saanvi`s fiance? I guess not, as it sounds like Alex is with someone else, and if that is true, that sucks, as I would think that Saanvi, from what we have seen of her, wouldn't be the type to sleep with a married woman. So Saanvi found a way to stop the Calling with...a medication? So its not some magic/psychic thing, its some kind of bug? Can they find a medication that makes Calling more helpful and less pointlessly vague? 

I really like Saanvi`s dad. Can we keep him around?

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Did they also kill the guy who just met his son? Well I guess that happy ending where he could get to know his son is all null in void! Thanks for fucking nothing Callings!

Unfortunately, the new dad died.  They showed his slumped body propped up by the bar.  Which would make the callings not only pointless but a huge waste.  Why save a child's life in the nick of time, only to have his dad die almost as quickly.  Oh, Callings, thou art fickle!

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Will the kid have callings now that he has his dad's liver?

I hope not.  Then we'll be talking 828 organ harvesting for big bucks.  I'm sure there would be a Black Market for such items.

• Love 2
On 2/18/2020 at 6:59 PM, lala2 said:

I feel like they purposely went out of their way to NOT use pronouns when it came to Alex, so I suspected it was a woman. I really wanted Charming with Saanvi but I guess he's stuck with his wife. She's better than she was last year, but I really liked the idea of Ben/Saanvi. I guess it could still happen.

That was my take early on in the series when they did the same thing with Grace's partner (used gender-neutral pronouns). I thought THAT would have been the most interesting person to make bisexual (or a closeted lesbian). Imagine finally being in a relationship with a woman when your husband turns out to not be dead? 

But in any event, yeah, whenever a show uses gender-neutral pronouns to describe a character that we don't see, I assume they're trying to hide that a character is gay (or, in the case of the current show, All Rise, which played the pronoun game in their pilot with their main character, I assume they're keeping their options open - that could have been the case here, too, honestly)

By the way, speaking of Grace's boyfriend, Danny, what if Danny is ALSO a survivor, but from a different event, like Zeke? And so that's why Grace's baby has callings. Duh duh duhhhhhhhh!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
On 2/17/2020 at 9:06 PM, Bulldog said:

I'll admit that I don't often pay full attention when this show is on, but I was wondering if Saanvi being gay had ever been mentioned before and I just didn't remember it

This is my opinion about Saanvi's sexuality.  I don't believe she's Gay or Lesbian, per se, I believe Saanvi, by watching her reactions to other people whether male or female and I've surmised that Saanvi is a Sapiosexual.  She's turned on by people's mind.  That's why she was attracted to Alex.  Colleagues working in close proximity who developed an attraction.  I don't know if Alex is married, but I believe she has someone in her life named Scott when she tried a "fling" with Saanvi.  Saanvi, being the truly determined person that she is, got in deeper than she thought and fell in love with Alex's brain.  Same with Ben.  Saanvi likes Ben for his mind; never mind that Charming is quite the catch whether you like his mind or not.  Charming, ever the perfect Gentleman (Except when it comes to Adrian) is just Saanvi's type.

Edited by Jacks-Son
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I liked TJ, bring him back! Hopefully he's not gone. May be it's some magic fake out and he's on the plane.

So Zeke is lying about the drugs right? He found 2 more in his razor and had them in his hand before the calling. Also I questioned his picking up the beam, as him being high and not feeling pain.

Jared still no idea what's going on there, one minute he's lying for old files and the next he's running into burning buildings. He was going to run back in for Ben, so props for that. 

Grace was a lot more interesting with Danny, bring him back. I still think they need a real paternity test. 

• Love 1

I don't think Zeke is lying about the drugs. They might have been there from a long time ago. He doesn't appear to be using. The damage to his hands from the encroaching frost bite are what allowed him to pick up the burning beam, I don't think it was drug related. Don't know why they haven't taken a paternity test nor what the Hell Jared is doing.  It would have been a shame if he had died in the fire. Actually, I'm lying. I can't stand the guy.

Edited by Jacks-Son
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

Interesting point but that would mean Grace got busy with Danny after Ben came back.  I don't think they were together at all when Ben came back, even when she asked Ben to move out.

Does it? I thought the timeline supported both of them being possible fathers. Why else would they have been thinking about doing a paternity test?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Does it? I thought the timeline supported both of them being possible fathers. Why else would they have been thinking about doing a paternity test?

Holy Shit!!!!!   Excellent point!  I was only going by onscreen intimate scenes between Grace and Danny, which were extremely rare, so the fact that he was a possible meant romantic times between Grace and Danny did occur ofrscreen.  Totally flew over my head.  Thanks.  😱

• Love 1

Ben found a condom under the bed when he returned from the flight (he found it in the third episode), so Danny could have had sex with Grace the night before Ben returned.  Ben and Grace were together at the end of the second episode, which was within a day or two of return, I think.  Ben knew that Grace had a boyfriend when they had sex, but I don't think it really dawned on him what that meant before he found the condom.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/18/2020 at 10:45 AM, icemiser69 said:

They also could have called 911 using their cellphones.

Michaela said she wasn't getting a signal...and then came to the conclusion that "they" must be blocking a signal.

This show.  I feel like there are different groups of writers writing each episode and they never talk to each other.  The characters' behaviors seem to do 180s each episode. This episode Michaela didn't seem to show any disdain for Jared. Last week she seemed to hate him.  Even the development of her relationship with Zeke.  All of a sudden they are in love!  

It also bugs me that Olive called Cal "pipsqueak."  I would think she still struggles with the fact that her twin is now younger than her.  But she acts like she is the older, wiser sister.  I mean, she lets Cal use her iPad, isn't that nice? 

The Dharma wheel. Oh show, could you be any more obvious?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Camera One said:

Ben found a condom under the bed when he returned from the flight (he found it in the third episode), so Danny could have had sex with Grace the night before Ben returned.  Ben and Grace were together at the end of the second episode, which was within a day or two of return, I think.  Ben knew that Grace had a boyfriend when they had sex, but I don't think it really dawned on him what that meant before he found the condom.

Wasn't that an unused condom?  I suppose it fell there during a moment of heated passion and kicked under the bed, but it remained unopened.  For some reason, perhaps because it's slightly "Eww" to be having sex with your recently "returned from the dead husband" during the same timeframe you're banging your boyfriend, but for some reason I just didn't think Grace  had sex with the both of them in the same timeframe.  I suppose if you're going to do that, then perhaps the use of a condom with your husband should be a good idea too.  You never know where Predator Danny has been or what a potential pregnancy would involve.

8 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

Wasn't that an unused condom?  I suppose it fell there during a moment of heated passion and kicked under the bed, but it remained unopened.  For some reason, perhaps because it's slightly "Eww" to be having sex with your recently "returned from the dead husband" during the same timeframe you're banging your boyfriend, but for some reason I just didn't think Grace  had sex with the both of them in the same timeframe.  I suppose if you're going to do that, then perhaps the use of a condom with your husband should be a good idea too.  You never know where Predator Danny has been or what a potential pregnancy would involve.

Yes, it was unused.  Having sex with Danny was probably a normal thing so she trusted that he didn't have any diseases.  Or they used one, and the other unused one got kicked under the bed.  

I guess she was too embarrassed to bring it up with Ben, though Ben also didn't ask how serious she was with Danny.  From his perspective, he just saw Grace before his flight.

Edited by Camera One
12 hours ago, Camera One said:

This sounds a whole lot better when you put it this way.  This timeframe variance the show uses, causes more problems than the writers think.  They must have some time graph on a white board.  I wish they would share it with us instead of my constantly having to rely on the ever steady ottoDbusdriver to keep track.  Not to diminish your contributions, ottoDbusdriver, but it would be easier for me to have a giant calendar than to flip through posts for the proper sequences.  How about if the show puts up one of those "serial killer" diagrams with plenty of red strings, showing timeframes and, for shits and giggles, include more personal data like, "Last slept with Danny on this date" or "Ocean Vomit Man died on this date" and then let the fans get a screen cap for reference.  🤓

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jabRI said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_(TV_series)

has a synopsis of all the episodes, if that helps (not much details though)

Thanks for that.  However, you were.right.  Not much detail, but it's a start.  There are some weird statements presented as facts like:  

"Parveen Kaur as Saanvi Bahl, a graduate student and medical researcher at Mercy Hospital and passenger on Flight 828".  I, somehow assumed that Saanvi was also a fully licensed Medical Doctor not just a grad student.  Well, it is Wikipedia.