Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Love Can't Wait

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought that started in Oct.  I just flew and mine isn't a REAL id yet.  Does anyone know if I get my passport renewed, I have to have a REAL ID as well or is Passport okay for domestic travel starting Oct. 2020. 

from what I've read, if you have a valid US passport, you don't need Real ID. 

Okay, here's from the info from Homeland Security: The final enforcement deadline is October 1, 2020.  By this date, not only must all states be issuing Real ID-compliant licenses or IDs, but individuals must also have visited their state’s driver’s licensing agency and obtained a REAL ID compliant card, or acceptable alternative such as a U.S. passport, if they wish to fly on commercial aircrafts or access federal facilities.

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought that started in Oct.  I just flew and mine isn't a REAL id yet.  Does anyone know if I get my passport renewed, I have to have a REAL ID as well or is Passport okay for domestic travel starting Oct. 2020. 

Your valid US passport will get you on a domestic flight

Your valid US passport will get you on an international flight.

No Real ID will prevent you from getting on a domestic flight, that is, your regular drivers license is no good for ID to get on flights as of Oct 2020.

OP- if you have your old expired passport it will be a much faster process to get a valid Passport

All others-Check the date of your passport expiration and if it is within 9 months get it renewed now...you will get your renewal back to you in less than 3 weeks...easy peasy

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some states have received extensions so I would google.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just started watching and please tell me if I'm wrong, but Yolanda, who LOVES her man's English accent, is not speaking to a man with an English accent. Right? It sounds like a middle eastern accent. She seems like a lovely person, though, and did amazing with her weight loss. I'm glad her daughter will be body guarding for her.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

She saw it in the window and  said to herself “I can see myself getting married  in that”  

...if I slice off about 50 to 75 pounds of fat off my entire body...I'll get Stacey to do my back where I can't reach...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Passport is fine

• Love 1
17 hours ago, RealReality said:

It's weird I remember this scene because Yolanda was putting out some sort of PF Chang's looking Chinese food takeout.  It was in black containers and I remembered there being fried rice and stir fry noodles.  She also weirdly had a ton of chicken wings on a plate.  I remember it because I thought "gosh, that is so much food and none of it looks healthy" 

I wonder if....like someone else said, they just ran out of cutlery and used chopsticks.  

She has no carbs on her plate, maybe she’s Keto? No idea about the chopsticks. I always notice what people are eating or drinking. My fave 90 day memory will always be sad, delusional Dinyell carrying out a soggy piece of pizza from the tell all.

*speaking of food, Jesse and Darzeee certainly had a lot to say about it

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:
3 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Oh gawd.  They played a bit of it on PT, so I figured it existed.

from sojaboy's twitter, the song:

https://www.hausatop.com/music-soja-boy-i-love-you/

I'm at work so I can't listen to it. Does it really say Lisa or is it a fill in the blank? 

"Baby Lisa" is in there.  Of course, a smart Nigerian operator could have a template and edit in the next target's name there.  😄

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I’m 6’2” and it’s actually a pain in the ass.  You hit your head on things, have no leg room on planes and in theaters, and strangers want you to retrieve items from upper shelves at the grocery store.  And some mattresses are not long enough.  Oh to be 5’10”

I know! I really am 6’3” and I flew back from Cancun yesterday. Flying is the worst!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

Woo wee! I’m so happy! Williams said he would pick me up at the airport. WTF? That’s the least he can fucking do!

Does Yolanda think her flight is landing in Manchester? She seemed confused when Williams said he’d pick her up in London. She’d better double check her ticket! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Spike said:

I’m 6’2” and it’s actually a pain in the ass.  You hit your head on things, have no leg room on planes and in theaters, and strangers want you to retrieve items from upper shelves at the grocery store.  And some mattresses are not long enough.  Oh to be 5’10”

On behalf of all the short strangers in the world.....thank you.  

As a short person who wants to know what the weather is like up there ....I apologize.  But I still crack myself up when I ask. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Spike said:

As a 5’8/5’9 woman, yes old ladies on rascals want you to get items from the top shelf at Walmart all the damned time. If they make eye contact when you hit the aisle, turn and go the other way.  Curse these go go Gadget arms of mine. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Re Yolanda and other mature women: 

I’m of a little bit more than a certain age. I will never ever ever understand how a seemingly intelligent, well put together and apparently normal woman who is raising a lovely family could possibly fall for the bullshit a random younger foreigner is slathering on her over the phone. Fluency in emoji just doesn’t cut it. I can see Angela and Angela 2.0 buying it. They’re delusional. And Original Angela deserves whatever shitty hand she’s dealt. But Yolanda, honey, wake the fuck up!! Find a nice man, closer to home and your own age. 

Yolanda admitted that she could count her past relationships on one hand, so even though she's a mature woman, she is terribly naive. I wonder what kind of conversations they have when not on camera because the one that was filmed sounded really lame.

As Paul McCartney once sang, "All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong?"

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

As a 5’8/5’9 woman, yes old ladies on rascals want you to get items from the top shelf at Walmart all the damned time. If they make eye contact when you hit the aisle, turn and go the other way.  Curse these go go Gadget arms of mine. 

Ha ha, I'm not in a rascal but that's my signature move, just made sad eye contact and then hesitantly try to climb the shelves.  No one wants to see that end poorly.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ha ha, I'm not in a rascal but that's my signature move, just made sad eye contact and then hesitantly try to climb the shelves.  No one wants to see that end poorly.

It’s not even good stuff on the top shelf.  Sardines and shit.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Spike said:

They like to put the lemon quadratini cookies up there because the Oreo and chips ahoy people pay for prime placement.  The sardine people probably refuse to play ball too and that's why they are on the top shelf. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

With Corny and Antonio, he was actually a model, was not ever communicating with her, and it was all set up by Sharp. They needed another couple at the last minute and Corny was going to do something regarding backpacking but it got pulled, or something like that, so they coupled her with however they found Antonio. I'm sure they rightfully expected us to all to expect a catfisher only to be surprised when he appeared, which did happen, but then Corny couldn't get enough attention and was telling all the background info while the season was airing.

I'm kind of expecting something like that with Yolanda, too, only instead of the model appearing, Williams cops to the lie, like Sumit did with Jenny, resulting in her telling him he was a cutie and them falling into a Romeo and Juliet fantasy world, hopefully without another wife this time.

This show reuses the same scripts each year and Yolanda will be no different.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Cancun said:

I think the chopsticks may have something to do with their mother’s weight loss?  Perhaps when mama tackled her 150lb weight loss journey, one of the techniques she learned was to use chopsticks as utensils regardless of cuisine. Google it, it really is a weight loss trick as it slows down eating and allows the brain to catch up with “full” signals.  Then the daughters are maybe continuing the technique in order to ensure they remain at their current healthy weights.

IDK, I can shovel stuff in my mouth pretty fast with chopsticks!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Spike said:

The other day I was at the freezer section and a guy, maybe 5'6 (I wasn't really looking), had to step up into the freezer to reach something on the back of the top shelf while muttering to himself, "Short man problems".  I burst out laughing and we shared a moment.  🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She has no carbs on her plate, maybe she’s Keto? No idea about the chopsticks. I always notice what people are eating or drinking. My fave 90 day memory will always be sad, delusional Dinyell carrying out a soggy piece of pizza from the tell all.

The first meal they showed them making was spaghetti with meat sauce. I didn't see any vegetables or salad being served.

• Love 4

A different opinion on using chopsticks to eat French fries....I used to work with a quirky guy who was a germaphobe. When he’d eat French fries he would never eat the part of the fry that his fingers touched. By the end of the meal his plate contained 1” pieces of fries that he would throw away. Perhaps Yolanda’s daughter had similar germaphobe issues.  I’ve also heard of people eating Flaming Hot Cheetos with chopsticks so their fingers don’t get stained red. 

7 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

The first meal they showed them making was spaghetti with meat sauce. I didn't see any vegetables or salad being served.

Yes, and it looked like they were making garlic bread from cheap white bread. Strange. How did Yolanda lose over 100 pounds on THAT kind of diet?  I wonder if she had a gastric bypass. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

A different opinion on using chopsticks to eat French fries....I used to work with a quirky guy who was a germaphobe. When he’d eat French fries he would never eat the part of the fry that his fingers touched. By the end of the meal his plate contained 1” pieces of fries that he would throw away. Perhaps Yolanda’s daughter had similar germaphobe issues.  I’ve also heard of people eating Flaming Hot Cheetos with chopsticks so their fingers don’t get stained red. 

Yes, and it looked like they were making garlic bread from cheap white bread. Strange. How did Yolanda lose over 100 pounds on THAT kind of diet?  I wonder if she had a gastric bypass. 

I hate food waste, maybe he can use chopsticks?  I mean if he washes his hands does he assume the germs are on the fries?  If so how can he eat any of them?  I mean, I obviously wouldn't ask him because that would be rude, but if his hands are clean I don't know where the germs are introduced

• Love 1
12 hours ago, mmecorday said:

As Paul McCartney once sang, "All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong?"

90 Day Fiance?

10 hours ago, xls said:

I can too - and I had gastric bypass 14 years ago!!  (No, I did not gain the weight back.  It is a VERY HARD thing to go through.  Very arduous.)

I am a veeeerrrrrrry slow eater.  Like I can nibble at dinner for an hour - no problem.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Regarding chopsticks, if you watch Chopped, you know that Martha Stewart always uses them to eat and the one judge Geoffrey, picked that up and uses them. Even ice cream and soups! So it must be some trend. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Finally got to watch this shit show yesterday and I really can't top anything anyone has said about this pack of losers so far.

HOWEVER, we all need to seriously figure out a way to petition (beg, threaten, send in mob thugs?) Sharpe entertainment to NEVER show us certain things.  We've now seen Angela at the GYNECOLOGIST, Angela getting Botox, and Lisa getting a Brazilian - complete with audience.  I shudder to think what they'll show next.  Close-ups of the weeping sores Lisa returns home with?  Someone's proctology appointment?  This needs to STOP!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Did she cut her food on the bias? that's all I want to know.

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

I saunter up to tall men and flatter them. "You are a tall and handsome man! Could you give me some assistance for a moment?" Unless there's a young Hispanic guy nearby, who, in my experience, are very polite and courtly to older ladies.

3 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

So wait, the guy was a germaphobe and didn't even want to deal with food that he had touched his own fingers? That's just weird.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I saunter up to tall men and flatter them. "You are a tall and handsome man! Could you give me some assistance for a moment?"

If I (under 5' tall) need assistance from a tall person, I always thank them and ask, "Is there anything down here on a low shelf that I can get for you?"  We all laugh and part as friends.

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I know! I really am 6’3” and I flew back from Cancun yesterday. Flying is the worst!

Apropos of nothing, I'd rather be occasionally inconvenienced by having insufficient leg room when flying coach than have the weekly struggles I have being 4'11 and feeling like child at the grocery store whenever I have to climb up on a shelf to reach the product I want.  

Grass is always greener, I suppose. Although I suspect Big Ed's grass is only greener because he puts mayonnaise on it. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Finally got to watch this shit show yesterday and I really can't top anything anyone has said about this pack of losers so far.

HOWEVER, we all need to seriously figure out a way to petition (beg, threaten, send in mob thugs?) Sharpe entertainment to NEVER show us certain things.  We've now seen Angela at the GYNECOLOGIST, Angela getting Botox, and Lisa getting a Brazilian - complete with audience.  I shudder to think what they'll show next.  Close-ups of the weeping sores Lisa returns home with?  Someone's proctology appointment?  This needs to STOP!!

"Dr. Pimple Popper."

"My Feet Are Killing Me."

Next on TLC: "My Butt Hurts." 😲 😛 😄

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Apropos of nothing, I'd rather be occasionally inconvenienced by having insufficient leg room when flying coach than have the weekly struggles I have being 4'11 and feeling like child at the grocery store whenever I have to climb up on a shelf to reach the product I want.  

Grass is always greener, I suppose. Although I suspect Big Ed's grass is only greener because he puts mayonnaise on it. 

Maybe the stores should lower the shelves if most people can’t reach.  Or have those library ladders lol.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

"Dr. Pimple Popper."

"My Feet Are Killing Me."

Next on TLC: "My Butt Hurts." 😲 😛 😄

"Colonoscopy Doc"

"Hemorrhoids R Us"

"What's Up Your Ass?"

Seriously, there was a show on Netflix that I watched with rapt attention--"Embarrassing Bodies". A British show. They showed EVERYTHING.

• LOL 13
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Maybe the stores should lower the shelves if most people can’t reach.  Or have those library ladders lol.

Oh, most people CAN reach. It's just little bitty me at 4'11 who can't.  I LOVE the idea of library ladders, though! LOL! Although I imagine the rate of clumsy dipshittery would raise the grocery store's insurance through the roof.

16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

"90 Day Fiance and the mysterious case of the itchy scratchies"

Well, the LESS THAN mysterious case of the itchy-scratchies.."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, xls said:

Me too. I'm one of those people who grew up never being exposed to Chinese food or restaurant as a child, but, when I picked up chop sticks for the first time around age 18, it was like I had used them my entire life!  I eat very easily with them and prefer them when eating Asian food. Maybe, in a former life..........

I wonder if Yolonda has had skin surgery.  None of her kids looked overweight.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Me too. I'm one of those people who grew up never being exposed to Chinese food or restaurant as a child, but, when I picked up chop sticks for the first time around age 18, it was like I had used them my entire life!  I eat very easily with them and prefer them when eating Asian food. Maybe, in a former life..........

I wonder if Yolonda has had skin surgery.  None of her kids looked overweight.  

One of her daughters is a little on the thick side and may one of her sons but none of them are as big as she was.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

If I (under 5' tall) need assistance from a tall person, I always thank them and ask, "Is there anything down here on a low shelf that I can get for you?"  We all laugh and part as friends.

I am five foot seven, nothing super tall but I must gets asked every other trip to the store for help with something from the top shelf!  Always happy to help!  If you think I get asked a lot, hang out with my six foot seven hubby at the grocery store!  He comes in handy at home - no need for a ladder!

• Love 7

I want to know if Usben or whatever gets a royalty every time TLC plays “Baby girl insert name here I love you”.  I actually heard that song playing unnecessarily in the background in a later segment. 

If you all are only helping people pick things off shelves consider yourself lucky. I get strangers thinking I want to help them locate items. And no I don’t dress like a random store employee. One time a woman handed me clothing while I was browsing (I was wearing a coat and a purse) and said “I decided not to get these”.  Another time a guy asked me where something was in a warehouse sized store and I said I don’t know. And he stood there looking at me confused like he didn’t understand why I didn’t know and I said I don’t work here and he still stood there looking confused so I left.   Seems to happen enough in random places so I figured maybe I just look helpful? 🤷‍♀️ Got a confused look from my husband once when we split up to grab things and he came back and I was walking around with two strangers helping one find raisins and the other something else (don’t remember) lol. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I want to know if Usben or whatever gets a royalty every time TLC plays “Baby girl insert name here I love you”.  I actually heard that song playing unnecessarily in the background in a later segment. 

If you all are only helping people pick things off shelves consider yourself lucky. I get strangers thinking I want to help them locate items. And no I don’t dress like a random store employee. One time a woman handed me clothing while I was browsing (I was wearing a coat and a purse) and said “I decided not to get these”.  Another time a guy asked me where something was in a warehouse sized store and I said I don’t know. And he stood there looking at me confused like he didn’t understand why I didn’t know and I said I don’t work here and he still stood there looking confused so I left.   Seems to happen enough in random places so I figured maybe I just look helpful? 🤷‍♀️ Got a confused look from my husband once when we split up to grab things and he came back and I was walking around with two strangers helping one find raisins and the other something else (don’t remember) lol. 

This has happened to me.  I like to think I have a helpful face.  🤗

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 2/24/2020 at 8:10 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about Yolanda and her resale business is that something does not ring true, she has 6 kids living in what seems like a small house yet there is no clutter, no photos, no personal effects, the one closet we saw was half empty, she shops for items to resell on Ebay, where is her stock?  Where are her mailing supplies or even her computer?

The fact that there are 6 kids and no piles of school stuff, mail, coats or shoes lying around makes me wonder how and why that is. I am sure they are sharing rooms, closest would be on overload.  

BTW, next time I get a text about meeting up with a friend I am going to answer "Yes, mmmm." We need to see more of that wordsmith.

Dinners were strange too!  Looked like they were all uncomfortable sitting at the table.  One dinner spaghetti could have been prepared there.  Second dinner Chinese take out!

I've also been noticing in a lot of reality shows I watch sofas are brand new.  I guess these shows are classier than one would think!!!  Lol

• LOL 2
On 2/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, mmecorday said:

I was thinking Turner Syndrome, but the two produce very similar physical features.

I am thinking also that Yvonne's marriage was not a happy one. She seemed way too giddy to be receiving those text messages with multiple emojis. Maybe her husband wasn't affectionate or didn't tell her that he loved her enough. I feel really bad for her because I don't think "Williams" is the person she thinks he is and I hate to see nice people taken advantage of.

Lisa, on the other hand ... there's a bar somewhere in York missing its most loyal fly. She reminds me so much of Danielle's mom on "Out-Daughtered." She sounds like she was raised on a steady diet of Marlboro Reds and moonshine. I don't think her waxed bikini area is going to impress MC Scammer. Can you imagine how wrinkled that thing is?

Turner syndrome is found in phenotypic females. There are a handful of syndromes that have similar looks I think.  Noonan syndrome is one.  I don’t know what others are off the top of my head...genetics is not my strong suit 

• Useful 1
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 8:15 PM, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I am short and sometimes there will be something hanging from a rack that would work to pull an item down from way at the back of the high shelf.

• Love 4