Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Love Can't Wait

• Start Topic

Does Big Ang II smoke?  She sounds like she does, same gravelly voice etc. But I don’t think her rapper beau will be anywhere near as patient as Michael. It’s probably good that she’ll have a camera crew following her about in Nigeria.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, ECE said:

I REALLY don't think like Yolanda's Manchester boyfriend has a British accent...and she was raving about how sexy a British accent is...??? Anyone else?

No, it didn't sound British to me. Also, what stood out even more to me was how lopsided the conversation sounded. It was like a matronly woman talking to a juvenile.  How could she not feel that.  They sounded like mom talking to a child at college.  I really find that a turnoff.  I do understand her attraction to the photos, because, I body like that can be so fine to a lady.....ok, but, that's probably not him.  We'll see. 

Big Edd seems rather pragmatic in some ways, so, we'll see how far he goes in The Philippines.  I have super sensitive skin too, so, I feel for him on that.  He can't help his height though.  That's not something that he did to himself, so, I hope that the viewers nor his girlfriend judge him due to that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Big Eds t-shirt was filthy during the close ups!  It had lint, dog hair and food stains all over it.

His mother is nice and smart and wise.  He must be her Waterloo!  They look like money!

I have watched several of Dr Phil's shows where men and women are scammed out of thousands of dollars.  They won't believe the scammers aren't real even when presented with evidence.

What's wrong with people?

Will his new girl take over the dogs backpack seat on the scooter or will they be a three some!  Things I ponder.  😎

I seem to recall an episode of Intervention from several seasons ago where an older man blew through most of his savings (I think he even took out a second on his house) to send to a Nigerian scammer.  When his son found out and confronted him with evidence it was a scam, he was extremely offended and referred to the Nigerian catfish as his "friend."  Ugh.  

Delusion can run so deeply in people.  I'm just glad Yolanda is taking her daughter with her to England just in case there is no "Williams" awaiting her arrival.  Maybe she'll get her own personal version of Sumit (SumBitch), a lying cheating spineless asshole.  

I can't wait to see the episode containing that clip of Darcy blubbering away, red lips covering half of her face, over some Tom fuckery.  

Still waiting on the $100K man.  Maybe he and Darcy will both pop up next week.

Or should I say "neck's week."  

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I wish mine did! I've brought it up a few times to HR in the 15 years I've been there and even sent links showing that it's a fairly standard don't and usually on office etiquette lists but, for whatever reason, they don't want to go along with it. I wish I could be compensated for the lunches I've had to go outside the workplace for because of the lunchroom being intolerable! I love Brussels sprouts but would never bring them to work. Hmmm, maybe I should say I've developed an allergy. It really does make me nauseous. We also had a no fragrance policy established years ago because a couple of people had serious allergies to certain chemicals but even that's never been enforced.  

LOL.  About a year ago our management decided that we could get a microwave and/or coffeemaker as long as EVERYONE agreed to it.  

I'm only in the office one day a week so frankly, if it would make life easier for those in the office, I'm all about it.  And the lines for the cafeteria microwaves were like Russian bread lines from the 80s

I specifically remember there was one holdout......and he vetoed the microwave and the coffee pot.  

I didn't understand at the time, but now I get it.  I guess people can't be trusted to not behave like self centered boobs. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

He sounded tired to me, and the time difference is 7 to 8 hours...so middle of the night for him?

Definitely not a Manchester accent, tired or not. That was an African accent. Also the background in the photos didn't look like Manchester.

Definitely a scammer, but then she's also lied to him about her age.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

No, it didn't sound British to me. Also, what stood out even more to me was how lopsided the conversation sounded. It was like a matronly woman talking to a juvenile.  How could she not feel that.  They sounded like mom talking to a child at college.  I really find that a turnoff.  I do understand her attraction to the photos, because, I body like that can be so fine to a lady.....ok, but, that's probably not him.  We'll see. 

Big Edd seems rather pragmatic in some ways, so, we'll see how far he goes in The Philippines.  I have super sensitive skin too, so, I feel for him on that.  He can't help his height though.  That's not something that he did to himself, so, I hope that the viewers nor his girlfriend judge him due to that.  

I'm in the minority, but I don't like that overbuilt look.  Tennessee guy is nuts, but he has a nice body.  "Williams" is too much.  

That conversation was lopsided, but she is so turned on and excited that she is trying hard to justify these as two sided conversations in her mind ....like she is trying to read all this care and meaning into a bunch of text emojis. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about Yolanda and her resale business is that something does not ring true, she has 6 kids living in what seems like a small house yet there is no clutter, no photos, no personal effects, the one closet we saw was half empty, she shops for items to resell on Ebay, where is her stock?  Where are her mailing supplies or even her computer?

Air B&B.  There are not 7 adults living in that house, especially if two of them have an eBay resale business.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
27 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Does Big Ang II smoke?  She sounds like she does, same gravelly voice etc. But I don’t think her rapper beau will be anywhere near as patient as Michael. It’s probably good that she’ll have a camera crew following her about in Nigeria.

His mom looks ready for the camera so I wonder if she is going to demand a family.  

I just LOL that Lisa is going to sleep with Usman without a condom even though she is worried he is sleeping with other women.  She is going to end up being patient 0 for some new fangled STD. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

His mom looks ready for the camera so I wonder if she is going to demand a family.  

I just LOL that Lisa is going to sleep with Usman without a condom even though she is worried he is sleeping with other women.  She is going to end up being patient 0 for some new fangled STD. 

But she "had him tested."  She's never been in the same room with him, but she trusts HIS word that he had a medical test done and it was clear?  

If it were me, I'd be watching the blood being drawn or the urine coming out of him, and then I'd be following that sample to the lab and watching the tests with my own eyes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 17
Just now, AZChristian said:

Air B&B.  There are not 7 adults living in that house, especially if two of them have an eBay resale business.  

I figured that but I feel that when they rent someplace we are not getting the authentic person/life.  None of her kids seemed relaxed or at home.  Did we know why Yolanda's husband was locked up?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

"Take once-daily Usmana to prevent the further spread of this [moderate to severe] STD."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I think it is hilarious that she believes he has been wearing condoms. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we know why Yolanda's husband was locked up?

she didn't elaborate on that, but she had said he died from kidney disease so that condition might have escalated during his jail time. 

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

He sounded tired to me, and the time difference is 7 to 8 hours...so middle of the night for him?

Don't British people still sound British if they wake up in the middle of the night?  This guy sounds NOT British in any way, shape or form to me.

they do, I just couldn't tell anything by the way he was mumbling.  

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It sounded more Middle Eastern to me.  I wonder if he is even in London, you can spoof phone numbers to make it seem you are calling from anywhere.

Oh, plenty of Middle Easterners in London.  

As for Lisa from York, PA, I don't believe it for a minute.  I think this is all a ruse to get herself on TV.  Nobody could be that gross and dumb....could they?   

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I am recording Dr. Who and The Outsider today. Will record the rerun of Better Call Saul tomorrow. DVR can only record two shows at a time and there are conflicts.

I have Doctor Who in the DVR too. I need to watch it because I was just at a convention with Tosin Cole and Christopher Eccleston, among otherrs. And another friend is a Cyberman  this week

24 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

But she "had him tested."  She's never been in the same room with him, but she trusts HIS word that he had a medical test done and it was clear?  

If it were me, I'd be watching the blood being drawn or the urine coming out of him, and then I'd be following that sample to the lab and watching the tests with my own eyes.

Ok, as someone HIV pos for 30 years this really irks me. (her, not you). Get a test, wait a few months, then get another. And make damned sure he isn't sleeping around.

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I believe HIV is still widespread In Africa.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I won't judge him for his height.  I WILL judge him all day if it turns out he's been less than truthful about being 4'11" , lying about something significant is a deal breaker.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

As a shorter-than-average man (5' 7''), I can attest that some women are just not interested in short guys. The heart wants what it wants.

As an example: On a 20/20 episode years ago, John Stossel invited in a bunch of women off the street and showed them two guys behind glass: one was 5 feet tall and the other was 6 feet tall. He asked the women which they'd date. They ALL picked the tall guy. So he brought in another group of women, this time telling them the short guy made more money than the tall guy. Same result. So he kept changing it to favor the short guy more. He finally got it to 50/50 when he told the women that the short guy was an independently wealthy Rhodes Scholar who was also an Olympic athlete, and the tall guy was an unemployed ex-con living in his mom's basement.

And it gets even more complicated. I sit next to a bisexual woman at work. One day, our area of work began talking about relationships and she said that she's only interested in guys who are taller than she is and women who are shorter than she is.

TL,DR: Dating is complicated.

LOL, I totally remember that and it was pretty telling.  

But, I figure that given Ed's entire "look" and age, it's pretty clear that Rosemarie isn't looking for physical attraction.  

Even if Ed was 5'2....Rosemarie would still be taller than him in any heel or platform shoe.  Of all the complaints....those three missing inches seem like the smallest!

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

As a shorter-than-average man (5' 7''), I can attest that some women are just not interested in short guys. The heart wants what it wants.

As an example: On a 20/20 episode years ago, John Stossel invited in a bunch of women off the street and showed them two guys behind glass: one was 5 feet tall and the other was 6 feet tall. He asked the women which they'd date. They ALL picked the tall guy. So he brought in another group of women, this time telling them the short guy made more money than the tall guy. Same result. So he kept changing it to favor the short guy more. He finally got it to 50/50 when he told the women that the short guy was an independently wealthy Rhodes Scholar who was also an Olympic athlete, and the tall guy was an unemployed ex-con living in his mom's basement.

And it gets even more complicated. I sit next to a bisexual woman at work. One day, our area of work began talking about relationships and she said that she's only interested in guys who are taller than she is and women who are shorter than she is.

Oh dear...my son is only 5'7".

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

He can't help his height though.  That's not something that he did to himself, so, I hope that the viewers nor his girlfriend judge him due to that.  

I think there is a genetic issue with Ed. His height, neck size, skin condition,etc. all sound like Klippel-Feil Syndrome .  

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm in the minority, but I don't like that overbuilt look.  Tennessee guy is nuts, but he has a nice body.  "Williams" is too much.

I don’t think you’re in the minority at all. I find all that sinew and those “salami nips” repulsive. Geoffrey’s body is nice but that huge centipede tat is hideous 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Look at the bright sides:

1) He's as tall as Tom Cruise and taller than Michael Bloomberg, both of whom have certainly led financially successful lives.

2) He's tall enough that he'll generally be able to find his clothes in the regular Men's section of most stores.

3) He's shorter than average, but not overly so.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  About a year ago our management decided that we could get a microwave and/or coffeemaker as long as EVERYONE agreed to it.  

I'm only in the office one day a week so frankly, if it would make life easier for those in the office, I'm all about it.  And the lines for the cafeteria microwaves were like Russian bread lines from the 80s

I specifically remember there was one holdout......and he vetoed the microwave and the coffee pot.  

I didn't understand at the time, but now I get it.  I guess people can't be trusted to not behave like self centered boobs. 

I confronted one coworker for not cleaning the toaster crumb tray. When there was smoke coming from it, another coworker and I noticed it had well over an inch of crumbs at the bottom. No one ever bothered to rinse out the crumb tray. She didn’t care. Another liked to not wash her dirty dishes, and when no one washed them for her, she would stash them in the drawers. Probably some health violation. Others chopped stuff on the counter and never cleaned it. I got some unusual stomach bugs. Mugs filled with mold and abandoned would be tossed out. Mainly tragedy of the commons, no respect for the workplace or coworkers. Waiting for the kitchen fairy.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Look at the bright sides:

1) He's as tall as Tom Cruise and taller than Michael Bloomberg, both of whom have certainly led financially successful lives.

2) He's tall enough that he'll generally be able to find his clothes in the regular Men's section of most stores.

3) He's shorter than average, but not overly so.

I have told him about Tom Cruise, but I like your other points too.  

• Love 4
20 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

My son is only  5 ft 3.. In the Army  his nickname was “travel sized”

I have the opposite. My son is 6’8, hard to find clothes that fit his skinny frame and he gets tired of being asked if he plays basketball. He has had girls say he is too tall. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

I was married to a man 5'6" ; let me just say he was blessed in certain areas.  Far more so than my subsequent, 6 foot husband.  Never assume ladies!

Ed seems like an okay guy, aside from the disgusting, mayo-on-his-head, but if he's lying about himself, all bets are off.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't get why these people say they are dating when in reality they're just communicating on social media.

Right? Dating is going out with someone! Key words are "going out" and "with".

12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

So Big Ed needs 1000 threadcount sheets because of his skin condition and yet he's able to wear what appears to be regular cotton tops?

He is full of shit. "I might break out in a rash". How very alarming! Ever heard of cortisone cream? He "needs" fancy sheets. But his everyday clothes can be any old thing from the discount rack at the Gap. We see you Big Ed. You pretentious twit.

12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Unless you get the super-expensive 1000 thread count sheets, you probably wouldn't notice much over 400-500 thread count. What helped my skin/winter eczema was changing to unscented detergent/softener/dryer sheet and buying a humidifier.

Agreed, these are all simple practical things we sensitive skinned folks can do without breaking the bank. Big Ed needs to be Special! He has unique and difficult skin troubles! Then he slathers MAYONNAISE on his head! My skin has settled down a lot since my younger years, but assaulting it with any food product was a short cut to certain misery. Even though I wasn't allergic to any foods to eat.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about Yolanda and her resale business is that something does not ring true, she has 6 kids living in what seems like a small house yet there is no clutter, no photos, no personal effects, the one closet we saw was half empty, she shops for items to resell on Ebay, where is her stock?  Where are her mailing supplies or even her computer?

The fact that there are 6 kids and no piles of school stuff, mail, coats or shoes lying around makes me wonder how and why that is. I am sure they are sharing rooms, closest would be on overload. 

Her real place probably isn't conducive to filming. I agree with @AZChristian, I think its an Airbnb. Some of those kids probably don't even live at home any more, aren't at least two of them over 20?

2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I wish mine did! I've brought it up a few times to HR in the 15 years I've been there and even sent links showing that it's a fairly standard don't and usually on office etiquette lists but, for whatever reason, they don't want to go along with it. I wish I could be compensated for the lunches I've had to go outside the workplace for because of the lunchroom being intolerable! I love Brussels sprouts but would never bring them to work. Hmmm, maybe I should say I've developed an allergy. It really does make me nauseous. We also had a no fragrance policy established years ago because a couple of people had serious allergies to certain chemicals but even that's never been enforced.  

My husband cooks fish every now and then at home, and I spend the next few days wishing I was dead. I loathe it. I like fish. To eat. In restaurants. Don't bring that shit home.

1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

As for Lisa from York, PA, I don't believe it for a minute.  I think this is all a ruse to get herself on TV.  Nobody could be that gross and dumb....could they?   

Lisa fills me with dismay. What a dreadful person. She makes Angela look like Princess Grace. Imagine being in hospice care and having this slatternly hag looking after you? Crude. Vulgar. Crass. Shudder.

1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

So is mine! His gf is a bit taller. He's very goodlooking though, and is also possessed of a delightful personality--he has not lacked for feminine attention thus far!

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I think there is a genetic issue with Ed. His height, neck size, skin condition,etc. all sound like Klippel-Feil Syndrome .  

I was thinking Turner Syndrome, but the two produce very similar physical features.

I am thinking also that Yvonne's marriage was not a happy one. She seemed way too giddy to be receiving those text messages with multiple emojis. Maybe her husband wasn't affectionate or didn't tell her that he loved her enough. I feel really bad for her because I don't think "Williams" is the person she thinks he is and I hate to see nice people taken advantage of.

Lisa, on the other hand ... there's a bar somewhere in York missing its most loyal fly. She reminds me so much of Danielle's mom on "Out-Daughtered." She sounds like she was raised on a steady diet of Marlboro Reds and moonshine. I don't think her waxed bikini area is going to impress MC Scammer. Can you imagine how wrinkled that thing is?

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
On 2/18/2020 at 10:41 PM, kendi said:

I like Yolanda a lot and her kids seem so sweet. I really don't want to see her get hurt but I wish she didn't lie about her age. I hate to think of her being catfished...he posted photos but he has no camera? I'm glad her daughter is going with her and is protective of her. 

But that's the thing w/ liars; they never really trust or distrust anyone; they just accept a certain level of suspicion toward everyone. Honesty is relative (to liars).

I don't care if she gets catfished bc she's catfishing him, too, in a way.

14 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

eBay must be pretty lucrative for Yolanda if she’s supporting all those kids. Hopefully the adult ones are contributing. Not sure if they all live there though.  

They all live w/ her?? But they are 17-29 years old. That's nuts.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, ECE said:

I know Manchester accents. He sounds African to me… Just guessing but… Maybe if we do get to meet him in person I’ll be able to hear his accent better. But on that call, he did not sound British to me. 

That's what I was thinking.  He does not sound English.  I was thinking African or Indian. I do know it's NOT the guy in the photographs.  Suuuuurrrre... there's a muscular guy walking around Britain with his shirt off and he can't meet anyone he likes in person.  Yeah, no.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I don't think her waxed bikini area is going to impress MC Scammer. Can you imagine how wrinkled that thing is?

She has already sent him nudes. Apparently very graphic nudes. She was quite explicit about that. Shudder.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I confronted one coworker for not cleaning the toaster crumb tray. When there was smoke coming from it, another coworker and I noticed it had well over an inch of crumbs at the bottom. No one ever bothered to rinse out the crumb tray. She didn’t care. Another liked to not was her dirty dishes, and when no one washed them for her, she would stash them in the drawers. Probably some health violation. Others chopped stuff on the counter and never cleaned it. I got some unusual stomach bugs. Mugs filled with mold and abandoned would be tossed out. Mainly tragedy of the commons, no respect for the workplace or coworkers. Waiting for the kitchen fairy.

I will never in my life understand people like this.  Particularly when they are confronted about being discourteous and get defensive or brush it off. 

Maybe homegirl didn't know about a crumb tray.... okay....but when someone TELLS you about it, take the time and clean it!

As for the lady who put dishes in the drawer....she is the reason why we need to bring back the notion of publicity shaming people.  She knows she is wrong, and WTF, it takes like less than 2 minutes to wash a plate.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

My dad is now allergic to avocados.....in his 70s.....what a blow he has been dealt!  No instagrammable avocado toast for him!

"What a blow he has been dealt"....this will NEVER not make me laugh.  😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
Just now, DiamondGirl said:

I swear I heard Yolanda say that Williams asked for ticket money,  but she said no, she would come there instead.  So he wanted money to buy a ticket to come here?  That whole piece confused me.

Yeah and now she’s paying double so she and her daughter can fly there.  Just say a 40-year-old should be able to handle his own damned ticket.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sadly, I don’t think anything is waiting for her in Manchester. Williams is sitting in the back of his uncles Internet cafe in Cairo in just underwear.

I'm guessing something will suddenly come up and he won't be there, but maybe a "friend" can entertain her until he gets there.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I will never in my life understand people like this.  Particularly when they are confronted about being discourteous and get defensive or brush it off. 

Maybe homegirl didn't know about a crumb tray.... okay....but when someone TELLS you about it, take the time and clean it!

As for the lady who put dishes in the drawer....she is the reason why we need to bring back the notion of publicity shaming people.  She knows she is wrong, and WTF, it takes like less than 2 minutes to wash a plate.....

Same person who can’t keep track of allergies - when I asked her politely to heat up her shrimp 50 feet further away - as my reactions were getting worse. And same person who verbally attacked me in the hall before she left on holiday, probably knowing I was going to be gone before she came back. Someone else’s job to do anything. Her toast stunk every day. I never used the toaster.

Dish lady had a higher position. A few people did speak to her about it.

No one would even fill the dish soap bottle.

No one cares any more.

7 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I swear I heard Yolanda say that Williams asked for ticket money,  but she said no, she would come there instead.  So he wanted money to buy a ticket to come here?  That whole piece confused me.

I would be very surprised if he actually bought a ticket. The UK gets really good travel deals sometimes.

6 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Has Yolanda ever *HEARD* a British accent??!! 

Because that ain't it! 

Williams sounds like he's nigerian also.

Yep, he sounds just like Makull.

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah and now she’s paying double so she and her daughter can fly there.  Just say a 40-year-old should be able to handle his own damned ticket.

But at least they both get to leave the country for the first time and get a nice vacation out of it instead of never seeing him or the $300 again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Yep, he sounds just like Makull.

But at least they both get to leave the country for the first time and get a nice vacation out of it instead of never seeing him or the $300 again.

I guess she could have bought the ticket for him, which would at least mean he couldn’t just spend the money.  I would think a ticket from the UK to Vegas is way more than $300.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Same person who can’t keep track of allergies - when I asked her politely to heat up her shrimp 50 feet further away - as my reactions were getting worse. And same person who verbally attacked me in the hall before she left on holiday, probably knowing I was going to be gone before she came back. Someone else’s job to do anything. Her toast stunk every day. I never used the toaster.

Dish lady had a higher position. A few people did speak to her about it.

No one would even fill the dish soap bottle.

No one cares any more.

I would be very surprised if he actually bought a ticket. The UK gets really good travel deals sometimes.

I fly norwegian to gatwick for around $200 each way. I didnt find flying to london instead of manchester problematic either. There are some nonstops from the USA to Manchester but not a ton. I go to Newark in Nottinghamshire a lot.I fly into gatwick and get the train from there  to Newark. Its not hard

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 2/19/2020 at 10:15 PM, kendi said:

I'm with you on the hatred for the new Angela. I really did not need to see her getting waxed...then that shot of her legs and the threat of camera panning up. EEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHHH!!! She looks much older than 52 also.

I'm not sure if we've seen it but I think it's obvious that she's a smoker. Or was at some point heavily. 

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Dear Avery,

Draping a sad looking pot leaf over your kale and kale salad is not "infusing food with cannabis". And if that sad, freezer-burnt crystal-less leaf is what your buddy who is in the "industry" passes over to you, you might wanna look for a new hookup. Call me, I know some people. I can get you some actual bud, not that plate garnish you were so proud of.

Signed,
Me

But the photo has to be instagram worthy 😉

5 hours ago, Granny58 said:

that's very interesting.  I thought allergies decreased as you aged!!!  This is good information .

I wish! I didn't have allergies until maybe mid-late 20s and now I'm mid 30s and they're just awful and get worse every year. 

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The fact that there are 6 kids and no piles of school stuff, mail, coats or shoes lying around makes me wonder how and why that is. I am sure they are sharing rooms, closest would be on overload.  

BTW, next time I get a text about meeting up with a friend I am going to answer "Yes, mmmm." We need to see more of that wordsmith.

I get the feeling only the 2 younger girls live with her as they were the ones that said she spends a lot of time in her room on her phone. 

3 hours ago, essexjan said:

Definitely not a Manchester accent, tired or not. That was an African accent. Also the background in the photos didn't look like Manchester.

Definitely a scammer, but then she's also lied to him about her age.

But thankfully she hasn't given him money YET!

2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I sort of wish they would address it... although I guess they don't need to...but it's like literally a giant elephant in the room. 

13 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I'm assuming he was asking for the money pretend to use it for a ticket. Then like Ceasar, it would be sent, and then oops, something came up and now they needed more money for a ticket... or the trip would have to get cancelled.... 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, zoltana said:

I'm guessing something will suddenly come up and he won't be there, but maybe a "friend" can entertain her until he gets there.

It is always the way, isn't it?  That will not deter Yolanda, she will believe whatever load of shit she is told and will still be happy when she gets rose icon next to her name and think, next time, true love cannot be stopped.

• Love 7