Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Why Not One Home?

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Poor, poor Robyn. Her youngest kids are constantly asking "where is daddy"?. Well, she bought in to the polygamist lifestyle and decided to procreate with Kodouche, now look at what it's done to your children. She made her bed, now she has to deal with it. Nobody is going to babysit her kids, either. The other sister wives are older now and looking forward to their freedom, they don't want to take care of her brats. I detect a little jealousy from her about the rest of them being free to come and go while she's stuck at home. I bet she is missing her cousin right now. Isn't she the one that did most of the work while living with Robyn in Vegas? 

....aaaand Robyn get a live-in nanny in 5..4..3...2...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

How do 4 grown adults who don't really work, other than getting TLC money, afford to buy all these properties? Plus, they have all  those kids to support. I didn't think TLC paid that well. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, missnoa said:

I am surprised at how easily Janelle kind of gave up the idea, I was expecting her to push more for it to happen and she basically came out with "yeah there are pros but we already figured out there were more cons than pros, so I'm fine with it not happening." 

Oh I’m not! Janelle was so big and strong spouting about how moving out of Vegas is NOT happening! She’s not uprooting her kids during that important time of their school lives. Cut to janelle doing a complete 180 in the very next episode and dragging poor Gabe away from everything he knows and loves with only 2 months left of school. Janelle always is the queen of least resistance. She’s useless in a fight. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

What is this “Brady Bunch Behind Closed Doors” of which you speak???

It was on the REELZ channel Sun from 8-10 pm. Tbh, I didn't learn anything new about the Bunch. It was still time better spent than Kody & Co. And lol, my name Chris Knight is not in reference to Peter Brady, but to Val Kilmer's cool character in Real Genuis !

I felt rilly bad for Christine when she said her children got the shaft in Lehi. Very sad. I myself can handle almost anything but I would never let my children get the short end of the stick. No way would we be living in the dungeon apt while the other fools have more acceptable living conditions. I can't believe she allowed that to happen, just so she could get every 3rd night with  Kody.

On the bright side, Christine looks terrific these days. Trim and healthy. 

Further down the couch, Robin the Drama Queen is looking like hell lately. Damn the weight gain and bloated neck. Remember when she was thin and claimed she used to forget to eat ???😁😁😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Chris Knight said:

Further down the couch, Robin the Drama Queen is looking like hell lately. Damn the weight gain and bloated neck. Remember when she was thin and claimed she used to forget to eat ???😁😁😁

No.   image.png.85de3f36277f7d8512bda04ae6d433a1.png

Robyn during the first season

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

If the Vegas situation was so great why did they leave? They each had their own house, Kody didn't have to drive all over town, the kids could play in the cul de sac, no one was persecuting them, what was the reason? Something new to do on TV? Seems dumb now.

Asking them all to live in the giant house is totally unfair seeing as how they are going to need something to pass on to their kids. The only type of person who would want to buy a giant house like Kody wants to build is some creepy, cult leader.

Once the show finishes, which wives will stick around? Robyn and Christine or just Christine? She seems the most sucked in by Kody's limp charisma.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

No way would we be living in the dungeon apt while the other fools have more acceptable living conditions. I can't believe she allowed that to happen, just so she could get every 3rd night with  Kody.

Exactly!  Especially considering the fact that she was the only one that had to spend all day and night at home with over a dozen children.  Because of her position as the SAHM, she should have had the extra bedroom and bigger kitchen.  Jenelle had her kids from what, 6-9pm when they went to bed for the night?  Christine could have used an extra room as a play room, reading room, movie room, etc for the kids during the day.  You know, when they are all most active.  And then cooking for everyone but Meri and Jenelle, yet doesn't get the bigger kitchen?  That alone proves that it was a matter of hierarchy and not practicality.  Anybody with half a brain would see that Christine had an actual need for those things, compared to the other wives. 

I'm also curious about when Jenelle came home from work.  Was it time for her kids to stay in her space for the rest of the night, or did they just run wild?  I know it wouldn't occur to these people, and that Christine didn't feel like she could speak up, but I would have said that once Jenelle comes home from work, her kids stay at her 'house' for the rest of the evening.  Jenelle's job as (whatever it was) ended at a certain time, so Christine's job as babysitter to kids that aren't hers also ends at a certain time.  Jenelle wouldn't have accepted it if her boss barged into her house regularly when she was off work. 

It also appears like they never bothered to teach the kids how to knock. 

I know, I'm applying logic in a place where it doesn't exist.  I just get carried away sometimes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

I think polygamy is becoming harder to justify and, even harder to want to be part of it, when the kids are almost all out of the house. It’s easier when there are a dozen kids running around. The Browns had to all work together to raise, clothe and feed them and didn’t get much time to think about the individual time each wife is spending with Kody as he runs around trying to put out Kody fires. Now, Christine only has a pre-teen and teenager at home and finally realizes what she has been missing. I completely believe she enjoys living in her own home and not having to bow down to whoever is HBIC and finally realizes what she has been missing as a polygamist. Christine came from polygamy and married Kody at 19 I think, she likely only became more of her own person when she lived in her own home without her Sister Wives. 

I also believe Kody and Robyn are pretty much over each other but she is lead wife and so he spends most of his time with her. I believe they are irritated with each other and Robyn has  likely realized the downside to having Kody around all the time. His hyper, me, me, me, behavior is probably exhausting. I think Robyn got the huge house because it’s the type of house Kody wants to live in. 

Someone else posted that Meri might be lending money to Kody and I could believe that. My guess is these people are cash poor. They may have big houses but every dime from TLC and MLMs are being used to pay for them. I wouldn’t doubt that the properties at coyote pass that were bought outright have already been mortgaged. Meri seems to be the only one who is actually bringing in a steady income since she is higher up the chain at Lulu whatever it’s called. 

• Love 11
On 2/17/2020 at 7:53 AM, laurakaye said:

I used to make vision boards, but mine were more of a poster-board and Elmer's glue variety and all of the pictures were of Rob Lowe and Ralph Macchio, cut out of my Tiger Beat and 16 magazines.  And I was 13 years old.  And I wasn't making them as a means to decide if I could afford to build a multi-million dollar house.  Just sayin'.

Unless there was Dr. Noah Drake on that Vision Board you were doing it wrong!!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Oh I’m not! Janelle was so big and strong spouting about how moving out of Vegas is NOT happening! She’s not uprooting her kids during that important time of their school lives. Cut to janelle doing a complete 180 in the very next episode and dragging poor Gabe away from everything he knows and loves with only 2 months left of school. Janelle always is the queen of least resistance. She’s useless in a fight. 

She’s useless in general. Her “business” is useless, she was useless as a realtor and she’s useless when it came to not wanting to move. Only thing she’s useful for is making large pans of desserts made from Fritos. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

She was also taking care of Mariah, don't forget! 

At the end of this short video, Meri (making herself a healthy dinner after sending Mariah down to Christine's for fish stick tacos) says "what's one more child?" 😳🙄

Not to be snarky, (haha) but Kody considers Christine to be a "fabulous cook"? Fishstick tacos, tater tots and corn? Also note that Christine points out that when "Kody gets a commission check or Janelle gets a big check," which means that once upon a time, there were people with jobs that provided legit paychecks.

I have noted that pretty much every one of their teenage kids is overweight. I'm not surprised, it that's an example of the wonderful cooking they ate night after night.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t know why Robyn expects the other 3 to take care of her kids, besides Christine they seemingly barely took care of their own.  Most of the weight fell on Christine and Logan.  

Because it dawned on her that "they have arrived". Per her talking head she clearly was stating that most people look down on Plygs as poor, but you can bet your Victoria Secret bill that she thinks she is "rich & famous" now because of their cable tv show, so she should have nannies, help and be able to sleep until noon. Interesting how materialistic she has become, I have not seen that from the others (yet)

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Because it dawned on her that "they have arrived". Per her talking head she clearly was stating that most people look down on Plygs as poor, but you can bet your Victoria Secret bill that she thinks she is "rich & famous" now because of their cable tv show, so she should have nannies, help and be able to sleep until noon. Interesting how materialistic she has become, I have not seen that from the others (yet)

She was a princess her entire life.  Even though she wasn't.  She just felt she DESERVED to be.  It's everyone's privilege to "do" for her.

• Love 9
On 2/17/2020 at 6:56 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Who thought it was a good idea to bring in a younger, thinner woman who buys so many push-up bras, garters, and thongs that she can’t pay for them, who is bringing three new adolescent children into the mix?  I mean this literally—who, besides Kody—endorsed this?  Because if they didn’t know they were making a huge mistake, then that is their problem that they have to live with.

I have been watching the whole series (I'm on season 2) because I was curious to see how the dynamics have changed over the 10 (!) years this has been running.

In season 1, Robyn is being courted by Kody.  The one who set the wheels in motion? Meri. She introduced them and encouraged the relationship and says "I felt a connection to Robyn right away and wanted her to be in our family."  Robyn acted (and looked) much different then. She was tiny, pretty, fresh-faced and just 30 years old. She had a starry-eyed view of the family and remember, she was pretty needy at the time- single mom, three kids (I believe Dayton might have been 9-10 years old) and lived in a very plain house and from what I've read, was in debt.  Here comes Kody, a-courtin' her, smitten, and traveling many hours to go and "date" her.  She was very idealistic and cautious about learning her place in an established family.

Fast forward to now, she has taken her edge and run with it, overriding the other wives and ruling Kody and his decisions. She is now heavier, scowls all the time and although she tries to be that naive young girl, she's not- she manipulates and often gets her way. 

I am sure that Meri regrets the day she decided adding Robyn to the mix would be beneficial. They all seemed to get along fairly well in the early days of the show. As for all the talk this week about not showing affection, etc? There was plenty of it in seasons 1 and 2.  Kissing, hugging. AND THEY WERE ALL IN THE SAME HOUSE.

Kody has lots of theories about the wives' "jealousy" and "not wanting to see me with the other wives." Dude, you have been married to most of them 20+ years. This isn't new for them.  The real reason this big house idea is a no for most of them is that THEY CAN'T STAND EACH OTHER. If only someone would bring it up!!

Meri's change over the past 10 years is startling. She has lost all of the happiness she once had being around this family. 

I really do like Janelle, even though she's kind of a slug.  At least she has some sort of thoughts about, oh- affording things, keeping to a budget and being practical (i.e., her kids aren't going to be around much so why do we need a mini-hotel for a home?) She also works and does a lot to support the family financially. She doesn't really give a shit about the backbiting and peoples "fillings," but that's just her. She wasn't a warm and fuzzy mama but at least there were others there to help with her children (ok, I don't get having however many she did if she isn't really into being a mom, but... plural family, one-for-all, blah blah...) while she went out and made some real money.  

Christine's talk about "mom identity" was a little lost on me. Did she mean she wants to focus on her (remaining) children above the others? And I disagree that she looks better this season than ever. I think her personality is more likeable (the breathy, sedated-sounding speech is gone and she seems more direct and realistic), but physically she looks worn out and has grown a lot more crows feet.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Not to be snarky, (haha) but Kody considers Christine to be a "fabulous cook"? Fishstick tacos, tater tots and corn? Also note that Christine points out that when "Kody gets a commission check or Janelle gets a big check," which means that once upon a time, there were people with jobs that provided legit paychecks.

I have noted that pretty much every one of their teenage kids is overweight. I'm not surprised, it that's an example of the wonderful cooking they ate night after night.

Oh please be snarky 😂

Don't forget the tortillas! It's a yellow palate. 

I always notice those HUGE cans on most of the shelves - I think their "fabulous food pantry" consists primarily of those "survival rations" like Costco sells online. 

And canned corn.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I guess also curious, if Janelle was not raised in a Polygamous family, what made her want it ? Surely it could not be solely for Kody and the sad sack  Meri he was toting around back then, plus she was married to Meri's brother..  

I think young Kody was a nice looking guy.  I’m not sure if he was as much a fool as he is now.  I do think Kody could be ok in small doses when you’re young and dumb and I know nothing about Meri’s brother.  I hope he’s not like her, if he is then Id understand more of why Janelle fell for Kody.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

How do 4 grown adults who don't really work, other than getting TLC money, afford to buy all these properties? Plus, they have all  those kids to support. I didn't think TLC paid that well. 

Ikr!!!  It's the great mystery of the universe 😂

Edited by suev33 3
sp
  • LOL 4

Hate to be annoying but I'm on season 5. It's so sad when you watch how much he really loved Meri and now he barely looks at her it's heart breaking. 

Still think she should leave. But its still a bummer.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I guess also curious, if Janelle was not raised in a Polygamous family, what made her want it ? Surely it could not be solely for Kody and the sad sack  Meri he was toting around back then, plus she was married to Meri's brother..  

I hate to admit it, but Kody was cute back in the day.  He was the polygamist Donny Osmond.  Christine said that his reputation preceded him; he was all anyone could talked about.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I hate to admit it, but Kody was cute back in the day.  He was the polygamist Donny Osmond.  Christine said that his reputation preceded him; he was all anyone could talked about.  

Well, yeah, but he was the pretty fish in a very, very small bowl. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I think Christine's comment about the "big checks" filling the pantry was to hide the fact that they filled the pantry using food stamps... And guess who had a job in charge of dishing out food stamps... Yup Janelle. 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spell
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is this somewhat of the timeline I get ?

Three hags and a douche in a mobile home. Janelle gets an inheritance and they purchase the Lehi house. They all go off to work leaving Christine to raise all kids. TLC ( or whatever production company answers mail plea) and they come knocking, not sure on what door . Meri finds Sobyn to piss the other wives off. They flee Vegas in fear of being persecuted for food stamp fraud  polygamy with Sean "Sticks" Larkin hot on their trail. The find various rentals throughout Vegas that don't do backround checks for a year until they can beg borrow or steal some money and cash the TLC checks. Sobyn cries to Meri that her kids can be ripped from her breast because the asshole that stole her purity may come calling and she cant run far in those super duper long legs carrying the king. Then D'yun decides to go to NAU and Robyn cries and pleads with Kody to move to Flagstaff so she can still breastfeed be close to D'yun. Janelle stomps foot but follows, Christine goes as well as she has lost 50lbs and now wanting more of Kody's peen, Meri, after slapping on some orange tanning lotion comes as well, dragging her tail and a shitload of awful clothing. Janelle is in her what 3rd rental and still lugging the stationary bike all over Flagstaff, never to be used. Meri finds her 2nd rental with a stream full of tadpoles and algae in her living room. Christine finds some money and buys a house, Robyn cries and Kody buys her a house. Kody wants them all under one roof which is never gonna happen...

That's my cliff-note version  To be continued ?

Yes please

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Robyn is such a sap - can she never speak without crying?  I'm not really sure what effect the tears are supposed to have on other people.   I think she's so invested in the fact that they were one family in Las Vegas because that situation is really her only experience with the family.  Contrary to what she'd like to pretend (that they shoulda all been together from the beginning), she wasn't part of the Lehi home where they were actually all together under one roof.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Kody has lots of theories about the wives' "jealousy" and "not wanting to see me with the other wives." Dude, you have been married to most of them 20+ years. This isn't new for them.  The real reason this big house idea is a no for most of them is that THEY CAN'T STAND EACH OTHER. If only someone would bring it up!!

Thank you!

• Love 6

When I saw this episode on Sunday night I was busy so I watched some parts and listened to others. Tonight I actually watched the list your reasons/white board scenes and I about crapped when I saw how hard Meri was eye fucking Kody. Ewww. And he didn't hate it. 

(Jesus, it was like Casey Anthony eye fucking that cop when she got out of jail. Remember that?)

Edited by suomi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think Christine's comment about the "big checks" filling the pantry was to hide the fact that they filled the pantry using food stamps... And guess who had a job in charge of dishing out food stamps... Yup Janelle. 🙄

There was an awkward pantry moment long ago, maybe the first season, when someone hinted to or reminded Christine to stop yakking about the shared food in the pantry. Because that is a big food stamps no no. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That's the kicker...Janelle was "fascinated by the faith", probably at the thought of others raising her children because she was always more career minded.  But...she had the hots for Kody, if she converted to his faith then she could choose him as a husband because married men are not off limits in their Mormonism.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Soobs said:

If the Vegas situation was so great why did they leave? 

Two reasons: Robyn, and balloon mortgages.

16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Unless there was Dr. Noah Drake on that Vision Board you were doing it wrong!!!!

Pretty sure I had a few pics of him, too!  And maybe Parker Stevenson.

14 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The Million Dollar Question.  Janelle presents herself as this free-spirited tee-pee living hippie who is just oh-so curious about new things.  I guess the toothy-faced young Kody was one of those fun new things.  But the fact that she wanted Kody enough to divorce her future sister wife's brother is always going to be the most bizarre part of this family's drama.  I just can't think of a situation where Janelle ever thought that becoming Kody's second wife was a fantastic idea, especially since she surely knew Meri's personality before she made the move on the Kodester.

Unfortunately, unless we get Dr. Phil to do the next Tell-All, we'll probably never know.

• Love 10

None of these people ever say what they really mean.  They don't want to offend anyone, so they talk around and around a subject in vague terms, so nobody understands what they are getting at, and the others assume the worst and let their paranoia and hate for each other fester and expand.

• Love 19

I just watched this episode. Three wives at the end of the table, looking comfortable, talking, laughing.....Meri separated from them by the table and the counter, not talking and with a dreadfully sour face. Meri looked so different from the pictures on her SM . Is Meri acting on the show, because this is her assigned role?  

Also, did you notice that Meri has a brown\grey tooth on the bottom role?

• Love 4
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I always notice those HUGE cans on most of the shelves - I think their "fabulous food pantry" consists primarily of those "survival rations" like Costco sells online. 

And canned corn.

Actually...the Mormons (LDS) have their own food pantries, like bulk food stores.  Part of their religious teachings is to always be prepared for the end times when they will need to survive after "the end of the world as we know it".  Long before people started calling themselves "preppers" or "survivalists" the Mormons were requiring members to have several years of basic foods stocked in pantries.  They have online calculators where you can determine exactly what you need on hand depending on the size of the family.  Some of these pantries are open to non-church members or you just need to have a church member shopping with you. More than likely in Utah, Christine shopped at her local Mormon bulk pantry, that's what the labels on the #10 cans looked like to me. I believe this is how the FLDS also got into food stamp fraud since the members would just turn in their food stamps to the church market and then only get a ration of food. 

These days you can just order from websites and have palettes of #10 cans of all kinds of bulk foods brought to your door.

• Useful 9
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Actually...the Mormons (LDS) have their own food pantries, like bulk food stores.  Part of their religious teachings is to always be prepared for the end times when they will need to survive after "the end of the world as we know it".  Long before people started calling themselves "preppers" or "survivalists" the Mormons were requiring members to have several years of basic foods stocked in pantries.  They have online calculators where you can determine exactly what you need on hand depending on the size of the family.  Some of these pantries are open to non-church members or you just need to have a church member shopping with you. More than likely in Utah, Christine shopped at her local Mormon bulk pantry, that's what the labels on the #10 cans looked like to me. I believe this is how the FLDS also got into food stamp fraud since the members would just turn in their food stamps to the church market and then only get a ration of food. 

These days you can just order from websites and have palettes of #10 cans of all kinds of bulk foods brought to your door.

Do you think they actually eat that stuff though, or just save it for Armageddon and toss it when it reaches it's expiration date? 

• Useful 3
24 minutes ago, neh said:

Meri looked so different from the pictures on her SM . Is Meri acting on the show, because this is her assigned role?  

Interesting idea.  I'm trying to make sense of something she said, that I haven't seen anyone bring up.  She was explaining in a talking head why she doesn't want the Big House, and she said something about how she prefers to not deal with the problems with Kody, so she wants to be as separate as possible.  That made no sense to me, given how desperate she is to get back in Kody's sexy-times rotation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I remember my mother telling me as a child in the 60's that Mormons had a 2 year supply of food in their cellars or pantries.  So I don't think it's a new thingk, and I assume they eat the longest-stored stuff first.  How wasteful it would be if it went unused!

I didn't notice Meri and Kootie "eye-fucking," as I think @suomi mentioned above.  Now I'm tempted to watch it again and pay closer attention!  Why does this subject (cults and specifically polygamists) fascinate me?  It does make me thankful I wasn't born into one, that's for sure.

• Love 9

Survival food is the oldest and most prestigious MLM in Utah. It gave birth to all the MLMs that followed. There are more survival food MLMs than you can shake a stick at and, oh my, turning down a last days sales pitch requires nerves of steel. Because angels and demons will be battling in the streets and you will have the one empty pantry on the block. 

I knew someone who kept buying 50 gallon barrels of wheat, tons more than she could use in this lifetime or the next one. She would sneak bags of it into her neighbors trash cans the night before pickup because of the weevils. But she kept buying it. She was always giving me bread but I never ate it because I feared that it came from infested wheat.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Do you think they actually eat that stuff though, or just save it for Armageddon and toss it when it reaches it's expiration date? 

Based on reading at "exmormon" on Reddit, there were stories of people remembering being forced to eat some of the "stores" when it was reaching expiration, but also stories of basement rooms filled with buckets, cans and bags long past expiration just sitting.  I'm sure a lot is thrown out and then more is purchased because the church makes money off of it along with their tithing and everything else they do to make money off their "members".

But...as a side note.  Whole grains that are sealed in a #10 can have a shelf life of 30 years.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, suomi said:

Survival food is the oldest and most prestigious MLM in Utah. It gave birth to all the MLMs that followed. There are more survival food MLMs than you can shake a stick at and, oh my, turning down a last days sales pitch requires nerves of steel. Because angels and demons will be battling in the streets and you will have the one empty pantry on the block. 

I knew someone who kept buying 50 gallon barrels of wheat, tons more than she could use in this lifetime or the next one. She would sneak bags of it into her neighbors trash cans the night before pickup because of the weevils. But she kept buying it. She was always giving me bread but I never ate it because I feared that it came from infested wheat.

When the apocalypse is upon them, Janelle will be prepared with her 20 pound bag of peppermint tea.  She will be able to brew a huge vat and invite friends and family to sit back and relax.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I am sure that Meri regrets the day she decided adding Robyn to the mix would be beneficial.

It has hurt Meri's status enormously because she lost the position of legally married wife to Robyn.  The chess game of this dynamic is a disaster for her and, of all the wives, she lost the most.

• Love 8
Just now, b2H said:

It has hurt Meri's status enormously because she lost the position of legally married wife to Robyn.  The chess game of this dynamic is a disaster for her and, of all the wives, she lost the most.

It has always been my contention that if Meri had acted in a more compassionate, responsible manner in her role as first and legal wife, Kody would never have entertained the concept of divorce to adopt Robyn's kids.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Unfortunately, unless we get Dr. Phil to do the next Tell-All, we'll probably never know.

I don't think he'll do any better.  TLC knows what the family will talk about and what they won't.  It wouldn't matter who was doing the tell-nothing.

4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It has always been my contention that if Meri had acted in a more compassionate, responsible manner in her role as first and legal wife, Kody would never have entertained the concept of divorce to adopt Robyn's kids.  

Not so sure about that - Robyn was going to lose her kids to her ex, unless Kody could make an honest woman out of her.  It wouldn't have mattered how Meri was.  She saw her influence dying a slow, painful death and the adoption was the last nail in that coffin.  Kody wasn't going to allow Robyn one second of distress and this was the answer - the divorce.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

I don't think he'll do any better.  TLC knows what the family will talk about and what they won't.  It wouldn't matter who was doing the tell-nothing.

That's true but at least get someone who will ask the tough questions.  Then when the Clowns refuse to answer or blatantly lie, it shows them for what they are.  The soft-pedaling "interviewers" so far  have just played right into the sham.

• Love 9