Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Til Death Do Us Part

Lincoln and the team hunt a serial killer who stages perfect murders by brilliantly framing suspects in what appear to be open-and-shut cases. The hunt hits home when one of Lincoln's closest friends is accused.

J'accuse close friend of Lincoln!  J'accuse!!!!! Let's see who gets set up to take the fall.  Has to be someone with excessive free time to set up elaborate murders. 

Original air date 2020.02.21

14 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

It would have been funny if all the evidence pointed to Lincoln as the murderer, but he could never physically commit the crime.

Spoiler alert! Lincoln isn't really crippled, he's been faking it this whole time.

If only ...

Just a nitpick, but how can the camera see when her arms block where I think the cameras are located when she holds the gun and flashlight. Good work adding the night vision to the camera, now add all the other stuff I suggested like infrared. Maybe they could give Amelia some Augmented Reality Glasses so that she could have been able to see through the night vision cameras as well, this is well within the abilities of modern technology, it would have made going down those curvy basement stairs in the dark a little more believable. They would also make her look cooler, since they could make the glasses/goggles look any way they want, with any kind of tint, sunglasses, superhero mask, etc. Lincoln would be able to show her pictures of what she is looking for, put text and arrows on the screen for the direction he wants her to go, highlight areas for further investigation, run computer pattern recognition on the images in real time, and have voice recognition to real time answer the questions about the things she is looking at. I still don't understand why Amelia doesn't have a 360 degree body camera. There are more than enough people standing around Lincoln that they could be all monitoring all of the angles. Really push that the team aspect makes Lincoln do his job that much better. Remove that Lincoln is a lone wolf and suggest that he is now surrounded by friends.

Bone Collector probably won't kill his wife right away, it is not his style.

The Bone Collector setting up all those laboratory/torture chambers in each house that he lived in every time he moved has got to be expensive and tedious, it is the least realistic part of the show. Serial Killers like to know every inch of their hunting ground and control their environment, I don't see how you can do that if you are constantly moving.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

...it is the least realistic part of the show.

• L33t H4x0r dude on the team who can hack into anything from anywhere in 3 seconds, using only a Science of Cambridge MK14.
  • Zooming in on 4 pixels in an image and magically 'enhancing' them to be able to read fine details.
  • Tactical torchlight that can't light up a room. (My smallest torch - a FourSevens Prion 1 with an AAA 10440 - will light up a football stadium.)
  • Going after a guy with an MO that relies on using a Tazer... and completely ignoring the fact that he probably has a Tazer.
  • Shooting a man at point blank range with a heavy caliber pistol and failing to hit any organs, bones or blood vessels. 
  • Etc...

Let's face it.  When it comes to realism, this show is absolute crap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/16/2020 at 10:40 AM, saber5055 said:

Spoiler alert! Lincoln isn't really crippled, he's been faking it this whole time.

At night, after everyone has left, he gets up, goes out, commits some unspeakable crime, and collects a bone or two.

4 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Let's face it.  When it comes to realism, this show is absolute crap.

Add to that, proper police procedure, which, I assume, Amelia has been trained in, would be to neutralize the subject first.  As in, "Hands up, get down on the floor, NOW!"  You don't spend time trying out your social worker routine and getting the suspect to relax if you already know that he is a psychotic killer.

• LOL 2

The whole thing with the Bone Collector having a  wife and seeming normal was the best part of the show. I think it sucks the killer reveal to the wife came too early unless this show only has 13 episodes to tell it's whole story....I'm bordering on hate-watching now.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

The Bone Collector setting up all those laboratory/torture chambers in each house that he lived in every time he moved has got to be expensive and tedious, it is the least realistic part of the show.

I have this exact thought while watching the episode, where does he get all this money? It really did take me out of the episode.

Poor Wife, I liked her but, always wondered how long he could keep up the happy husband fakeout

On 2/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

J'accuse close friend of Lincoln!  J'accuse!!!!! Let's see who gets set up to take the fall.  Has to be someone with excessive free time to set up elaborate murders. 

Original air date 2020.02.21

To be fair, if murder is your hobby and you are at least kind of smart and want to keep doing your hobby a lot of your hobby time is going to be spent planning to try to avoid getting caught and plus it is probably part of the fun for at least a good portion of serial killers.  In most cases you can't just kill people nightly, so planning would be a way to indulge on those days when you are not actively committing murder.  I mean, I'm just guessing though.  I'm not quite a murder expert.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I have this exact thought while watching the episode, where does he get all this money? It really did take me out of the episode.

And do not forget about the lifetime supply of wine in his cellar / basement. Must cost a fortune to have them packed and moved.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, TV Anonymous said:

And do not forget about the lifetime supply of wine in his cellar / basement. Must cost a fortune to have them packed and moved.

Yeah. At first i thought the money came from his wife, then i thought he copied Lincoln and wrote some best selling crime books. Now, I've decided he comes from a rich family LOL

I do like this show, it has its flaws but, I like the team/characters. The only real issue (besides money) is Amelia they can't seem to pick role for the character. She's a super smart , competent young cop who can outsmart Lincoln and the next she's a scared rookie.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

Some of the 'tech' stuff is kinda head-shaking, like making a plastic key by zooming in on it? Is that possible?  Any how many natural history museum employees (logo shirt so not a bigwig exec) can afford a million dollar bronx mansion? and conveniently have the architect's book on your coffee table..

• Love 1
9 hours ago, jabRI said:

Some of the 'tech' stuff is kinda head-shaking, like making a plastic key by zooming in on it? Is that possible?  Any how many natural history museum employees (logo shirt so not a bigwig exec) can afford a million dollar bronx mansion? and conveniently have the architect's book on your coffee table..

That is actually my complaint on previous episode thread. Technology is good and helpful, but the use of technology on TV shows can be slippery slope from 'helpful tool' to 'incredible thing that can do almost anything'. It does seem like this show is heading to the direction of CSI or Bones in terms of technology.

12 hours ago, jabRI said:

If you watch House Hunters, you would see that you can be a butterfly farmer and a part time needle pointer and have a $1.5M budget 🙄

• LOL 2