Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Terrible, Shocking Things

• Start Topic

They just keep adding more and more characters and none of them seem like real people. I am surprised that all the the rich people in town are not known to Pick even if they don't know her, it seems like they have all been there a long time and it is a small town. It is amazing how many people there are in town and how few people there are in town.

The only person I can relate to is the web cam girl. The zebra was a cutie.

This show is fascinating, but it does make my head hurt.  I mean we had zebras, giraffes, a child Elvis, a Luau, an scorned wife, a drunk mayor, an RV riding bad guy and a drone army.  

It's a lot.  Plus - caviar on a hot dog bun?  Who's writing this stuff?  What's happening?  

Still - I'm hooked because I have to know...

• Love 2
(edited)
On 2/26/2020 at 11:02 PM, scrb said:

Too eager to show how cool they are, kind of like Tarantino movies.

I was just thinking the same thing. I hate Tarantino (his work, not the man, though based on his work I‘d probably dislike the man too). I love Rosario Dawson and I’ve stayed for her, but this show is just a bit too much for me. I’ll probably give it one more episode before I decide I’m over it.

Edited by sharifa70
  • Love 2