Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Sakura12

Disney + The Mighty Ducks

I loved these movies when I was kid. Emilio Estevez is also reprising his role as Coach Bombay.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-mighty-ducks-sequel-series-lauren-graham-disney-plus-1203502197/

There’s some quacking news over at Disney Plus.

The streamer has issued a 10-episode series order for a sequel to “The Mighty Ducks,” and has tapped “Gilmore Girls” star Lauren Graham to play the lead.

Graham will star as Alex and “Good Girls” standout Brady Noon is set to portray her son, Evan. Based on the 90s franchise, which was comprised of three live-action films and one animated series, this updated version begins production in the next couple weeks in Vancouver and is slated to premiere later in 2020 on Disney Plus. Graham is also a co-executive producer on the series.

• Like 1

Oh, man. I was such a fan of these movies. They even got me to start watching hockey religiously for a few years before ultimately losing interest.

11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Oh, man. I was such a fan of these movies. They even got me to start watching hockey religiously for a few years before ultimately losing interest.

That's how I was too. I even went to few hockey games. I hope they can get Joshua Jackson to be on it or just cameo in it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

That's how I was too. I even went to few hockey games. I hope they can get Joshua Jackson to be on it or just cameo in it. 

Yes, my dad brought me to 3 hockey games as well! 

Is there a thread now that this show has started? Or am I the only one who watched it? 😄

On 4/2/2021 at 2:17 AM, Jenniferbug said:

Is there a thread now that this show has started? Or am I the only one who watched it? 😄

Was just looking for it too and was very surprised not to see one... what’s up with that? It’s cute - there must be a few people watching!

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 8:17 AM, Jenniferbug said:

There's one now: 

• Like 2