Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E15: Top of the List

When Carol's patient finally make the liver donation list, she is upset by the lack of emotion from his transplant surgeon; Lexie, Daniel and Caleb try to decipher why Dr. Jacobs has a tattoo of a duck.

Airdate: Thursday, February 13, 2020

I don’t know if I’m just in a particularly good mood, but this was probably my favorite episode. I was laughing pretty much throughout the whole thing. Dr. Frost and Nurse Dennis are my absolute faves on this show.

“Nobody ever knows what you’re talking about” 😂 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Izzy85 said:

I don’t know if I’m just in a particularly good mood, but this was probably my favorite episode. I was laughing pretty much throughout the whole thing. Dr. Frost and Nurse Dennis are my absolute faves on this show.

“Nobody ever knows what you’re talking about” 😂 

I was coming here to post exactly this!! I think they lowered the volume on the laugh track, too, because I heard it, but it was in the background. 

I’m so glad this show is starting to get comfortable in its own skin (for lack of a better description. Lol).  

• Love 4
17 hours ago, possibilities said:

I wanted to know what kind of cake the liver cake was. Red velvet?

I think so.  That's usually the go-to kind of cake for things like this.  I've seen it used with other weird, theme-type of cakes, especially if you want it to look like blood.  Yuk!  

I liked this one too.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:15 AM, Snow Apple said:

The high school clique lunch tables were hilarious.

And really laughed at this. Good episode. I like when we get to see other doctors.

• Love 1

I was happy for the transplant patient, but the darker side is, did the former number 1 patient die he could move up?

Cliques lunch tables were pretty funny (when it's not you getting snubbed).

I've liked the show and it's continuing to improve.

Someone died, that's how you get an organ. But it's also possible that the person ahead of our patient got their liver, so our guy's name was next.

Though I think you can actually harvest a partial liver from a living donor, too. One of the few organs that doesn't always involve a casualty.

• Love 3

First - I'd like to take a moment and show appreciation for Dr. Jacob's buff upper body!

Second:  Though I generally enjoyed this episode, I find Carol's need for validation/recognition/apologies really grating, not to mention immature.  She actually tracked Dr. Lewis down while he was scrubbing up for surgery just so she could get his reaction over her choosing the perfect antibiotic for the patient.  Really?  That came across as pathetic and desperate.  What she did was her job and she wants to be recognized as if she found a cure for cancer.

Dr. Lewis is fine.  I'd love to see more of him only because he seems like a nemesis to Dr. Frost

• Love 1