Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

If I were the cynical type, I’d say that Dale’s chance to build his brand got curtailed because of his short time on the show and therefore, he has to play happy families to max out the exposure now, before Tayshia and her choice dominate the media play.  

Hopefully, they are happy together, but I can’t say I have a lot of hope.   I just hope, if it doesn’t work out, they can split in a way that Clare doesn’t get badly dragged online.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 8

Reality Steve seems to think that people will look back and appreciate Clare being decisive more after watching Tayshia be wishy-washy. Interesting. Not really sure what to expect. 

As for Clare and Dale, I've noticed that she seems to have a bit more of a sense of humor in his videos of her post-show. Wish we had seen more of that on the Bachelorette. 

• Love 3

I learned of the IG account from other blind celebrity accounts that I follow. It's pretty well known for blind celebrity items and for celeb sighting reports. She's pretty up front that she can't 100% verify all information she receives. She just shares it. 

• Useful 2

Well if Clare & Dale are faking it then they both deserve Oscars. They are going the extra mile to meet very important people in each others lives. They've been out & about before they went public(I believe Clare went to nyc a few times to visit him too.) He was in Cali and met her Mom before they went public. I am still a cynic because I still don't believe he is into her like she is into him & I don't know if I blame him because he only knew her for like 5 days before she was pushed out. But out of the 2 she seems to be the one that is into it more. She's delusional & very dramatic but I do wish her the best. I've backed off the very critical clare train for now.

Some of those nyc rumors would not surprise me but I also saw that he has friends who are women & a date that he supposedly had was with a realator for him closing in on his new apartment. I wonder why Reality steve has been quiet on this? He for sure is getting emails on it but no one seems to back it up with evidence. Time will tell though. This show attracts cheaters & crazy people so let's see how this saga plays out.

Edited by XoxoGG
  • Love 2

In a season promo, when a male voice is heard, the closed captions attribute his words to a "Josh Bourelle", the name of Tayshia's ex-husband. This show has sprung ex-boyfriends on the leads before, so an ex-spouse would be in character for TPTB (though incredibly low).

• Love 3

I just watched last night’s episode. They are really going to push the Tayshia/Brendan connection right from the start  and then pull the rug right out  from under us. I have a feeling she’s going to be devastated when he leaves. I wonder if he’ll ever get back with his ex wife?

ETA.... His bio says he works for the family roofing business. But I looked at his IG and he definitely does modeling too. His IG doesn’t give me the same vibes as his personality on the show.
His blue eyes are quite striking.  

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 2

She def has a type: pasty white, slim build. Bonus pts if they are a roofer.

I bet if Ben wasnt so buffed up, she would be more attracted to him. He still makes F2 according to RS. And of course, her supposed F1 is also slim and white.

• Love 2
On 11/11/2020 at 5:01 PM, XoxoGG said:

Well if Clare & Dale are faking it then they both deserve Oscars. They are going the extra mile to meet very important people in each others lives. They've been out & about before they went public(I believe Clare went to nyc a few times to visit him too.) He was in Cali and met her Mom before they went public. I am still a cynic because I still don't believe he is into her like she is into him & I don't know if I blame him because he only knew her for like 5 days before she was pushed out. But out of the 2 she seems to be the one that is into it more. She's delusional & very dramatic but I do wish her the best. I've backed off the very critical clare train for now.

Some of those nyc rumors would not surprise me but I also saw that he has friends who are women & a date that he supposedly had was with a realator for him closing in on his new apartment. I wonder why Reality steve has been quiet on this? He for sure is getting emails on it but no one seems to back it up with evidence. Time will tell though. This show attracts cheaters & crazy people so let's see how this saga plays out.

Eh , Clare would get the Oscar , Dale wouldn’t even be nominated . His words say one thing and his face says another . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 11/12/2020 at 9:48 AM, thehepburn said:

She def has a type: pasty white, slim build. Bonus pts if they are a roofer.

I bet if Ben wasnt so buffed up, she would be more attracted to him. He still makes F2 according to RS. And of course, her supposed F1 is also slim and white.

Ben makes final 2???  Her eyes lit up when she first talked to the attorney from NY. I thought for sure he’d be in the running!

Eh , Clare would get the Oscar , Dale wouldn’t even be nominated . His words say one thing and his face says another . 

This is the perfect description of Dale since he stepped out of the limo. He has such a frozen face when he's in repose.  

As for the rumors, Deux Moi Instagram is full of Dale with other women sightings. It's a private account but anyone can request to follow and read up for yourself.  The tips keep flowing in of people seeing Dale out and about with other women. At the least, he doesn't care if he looks like he's moved on.  

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Ben makes final 2???  Her eyes lit up when she first talked to the attorney from NY. I thought for sure he’d be in the running!

Are you referring to Riley? I thought she was being polite. When she is interested, she usually leans in for a kiss. She aint shy about that.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, thehepburn said:

Are you referring to Riley? I thought she was being polite. When she is interested, she usually leans in for a kiss. She aint shy about that.

Is he the attorney from New York?  That’s who she seemed interested in.   I don’t think she leaned in just her eyes lit up!

4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Is he the attorney from New York?  That’s who she seemed interested in.   I don’t think she leaned in just her eyes lit up!

Riley is the injury lawyer from NY.

Black.

Called Spencer "Lunch meat".

Serious mein. Seems a bit chippy or short-tempered.

• Love 3

Reality Steve has rescinded his original spoiler of Ben as Final 2. Apparently, Ben is eliminated at the hometown/LaQuinta hot patio dates rose ceremony. So basically, his sources weren't correct so who knows how this ends, although he did not rescind the Zac as Final 1 prediction .... yet.

• Love 3

Per RS's blog:

A MAJOR SPOILER CORRECTION heading into tomorrow’s nights hometown dates:

1. I reported at the beginning of the season that Brendan’s family doesn’t show for the hometowns and that he self eliminates at either #4 or #3. It’s his PARENTS that don’t show. His brother Dan, sister in law Christi, and niece Aliyah are who shows up.

2. Brendan doesn’t self eliminate at #4 because Ben gets eliminated tomorrow night at the hometown dates rose ceremony. Your final 3 this season are Ivan, Zac, and Brendan.

3. Which then means that the final two I originally reported this season, Ben and Zac, does not happen.

So yeah, at this point, if I can find out anything in the next week, I’ll try and report that, but as for Brendan self eliminating, I don’t know. Maybe it happens. I just don’t know with any confidence at this point if it does. There’s a lot to go over in terms of where we go from here but give me tonight to get everything together, gather the info that I do have, and I will tell you tomorrow what I have going forward. But as for the end result this season, at this point, it’s anybody’s guess. I do not know for sure what happens as of now.

My thoughts: I am happy the spoiler was incorrect. After hearing about Ben's suicide attempts, I would have hated him to be let go at the FRC.

• Love 6

Do any of you watch Whit & Ry on YouTube?

The TV show Whitney works for recently had an interview with Tayshia (not aired yet but she talked about it on her channel) and they asked if she would do it again.  She was all "oh, yes, in a heartbeat, this was such a great experience."

Read into that what you will, but it doesn't sound like the words of an engaged woman to me. (Which means there's still a non-zero chance she'll move to Vermont without a fiancé and buy the house across the street.)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, phlebas said:

Read into that what you will, but it doesn't sound like the words of an engaged woman to me.

Maybe but "would you do it again" is a question that can mean two things.  It can be a hypothetical or a literal question.  It's a pretty common hypothetical in that it has been asked in relation to marriage, having kids, a career path...etc.  If it's hypothetical, which it kind of sounds like it is, I don't know that there's much of a tell there.  It could mean either thing.

If it's literal, then yes, it likely means she's not with anyone. 

But unlike bachelorettes of the past, she's pretty quiet about whether or not she's engaged. 

• Love 2

I know RS spoilers have been a mess--must have lost his main crew member spy with the smaller group at the LaQuinta but I do think what he posted today could happen:

Brendan "leaves" cause he's not ready, she chooses Zac as a default, they have since broken up and she's now working things slowly out with Brendan.

Guess we'll see next week what has really happened.  I for one am more interested in Matt's season than Tayshia's even though she has a great final 4.

• Love 2

I have another theory.  RS says he was wrong in his spoilers, but maybe not.  He said Brendan would self eliminate as F4 and Ben and Zac would be the final two.  It may look like it didn't pan out that way, but for the sake of argument, what if Ben comes back and Tayshia decides to let him stay, and Brendan leaves.  If she lets Ivan go after that, RS could still be right.  Pure speculation on my part and just thought I'd throw that out there.  

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Fable said:

I have another theory.  RS says he was wrong in his spoilers, but maybe not.  He said Brendan would self eliminate as F4 and Ben and Zac would be the final two.  It may look like it didn't pan out that way, but for the sake of argument, what if Ben comes back and Tayshia decides to let him stay, and Brendan leaves.  If she lets Ivan go after that, RS could still be right.  Pure speculation on my part and just thought I'd throw that out there.  

Yeah I thought the same thing. 

• Love 1
On 12/14/2020 at 7:29 PM, alexa said:

I like knowing Brendan might stick around...

But does Tayshia?  Tayshia, who obviously yearns for a career in showbiz (any aspect, apparently), will be happy married to a roofer?  A roofer?   He and Ivan are my favorites, but I don't see her living the lifestyle of a roofer's wife ... nor of an engineer's wife.  

On 12/14/2020 at 6:31 PM, nutty1 said:

My thoughts: I am happy the spoiler was incorrect. After hearing about Ben's suicide attempts, I would have hated him to be let go at the FRC.

Sensible.  I wish the producers had been more...sensible at the outstart.

• Love 2
On 11/13/2020 at 3:24 PM, thehepburn said:

When she is interested, she usually leans in for a kiss.

...and when she can't think of something interesting to say--or a good response.   It's taken from the pages of Bachelor Franchise Trickery.   "Come here, You!"

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

But does Tayshia?  Tayshia, who obviously yearns for a career in showbiz (any aspect, apparently), will be happy married to a roofer?  A roofer?   He and Ivan are my favorites, but I don't see her living the lifestyle of a roofer's wife ... nor of an engineer's wife.  

Like most of the careers mentioned on The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, his stated  job is what he does when he's not pursuing modeling/acting.  He has pursued modeling and acting so I don't think he's that different from Tayshia in that regard.  Perhaps he's less outgoing and therefore not going to be as Instagram influencer but it's not like he eschews that LA life.  He lived there for a while. 

• Love 5

Ben was just on TMZ. I guess Rachel was saying he came back (or TPTB brought him back) because he is auditioning to be the next Bach. Ben wouldn't answer the pap when she kept asking him if he was going to be, if he wanted to be, the next Bach.

Which doesn't mean anything I guess, except might shed some light on why he came back.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Reality Steve said today that she let's Ivan go, and Ben and Zac are the final 2. She chooses Zac, they are engaged and still together. At least that is what he is hearing. I do not think he is sure of his sources this season.

"(SPOILER UPDATE): The finale is not released ahead of time to media, just so you know. My guess today was wrong. Tayshia sends Ivan home at the final 3 rose ceremony tonight, making Ben and Zac her final 2. Had a hard time believing she’d keep Ben over Ivan, only to eliminate him just days later, but that’s what she did. Ben and Zac both meet her family. She eliminates Ben after the family meeting. Zac is the only one who is there final rose ceremony day. She picks him, as originally reported, and I’m pretty sure they’re engaged and still together. Whew. Go to bed Tayshia’s season. You’re drunk."

Edited by nutty1
To change Ben to Zac!!
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

Had a hard time believing she’d keep Ben over Ivan, only to eliminate him just days later, but that’s what she did.

RATINGS!   These producers are playing a dangerous game.  Ben doesn't seem stable enough for all this game-play.

1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

She chooses Zac, they are engaged and still together.

YIKES!   I think he's STILL "trouble," and troubled.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

Reality Steve said today that she let's Ivan go, and Ben and Zac are the final 2. She chooses Zac, they are engaged and still together. At least that is what he is hearing. I do not think he is sure of his sources this season.

"(SPOILER UPDATE): The finale is not released ahead of time to media, just so you know. My guess today was wrong. Tayshia sends Ivan home at the final 3 rose ceremony tonight, making Ben and Zac her final 2. Had a hard time believing she’d keep Ben over Ivan, only to eliminate him just days later, but that’s what she did. Ben and Zac both meet her family. She eliminates Ben after the family meeting. Zac is the only one who is there final rose ceremony day. She picks him, as originally reported, and I’m pretty sure they’re engaged and still together. Whew. Go to bed Tayshia’s season. You’re drunk."

Ironically, doesn’t this mean that RS’s original information was correct?  He was originally saying Ben and Zac=Zac and that Brendan self-liberated only to pull when he found out she temporarily eliminated Ben at final 4.  So long as she doesn’t end up choosing Bennett it should be okay.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:

Ironically, doesn’t this mean that RS’s original information was correct?  He was originally saying Ben and Zac=Zac and that Brendan self-liberated only to pull when he found out she temporarily eliminated Ben at final 4.  So long as she doesn’t end up choosing Bennett it should be okay.

Yes his original spoiler was a Ben Zac final two choosing Zac with Brendan self eliminating earlier. So he has been correct all along then. 

• Love 3

I think I have a reaction to Tayshia because unfortunately our faces are shaped the same way!  My uncle has a cute nick name for me because of it, but I have always hated it.   I know it is shallow, but Zac would have to fix his teeth for me......go ahead, I deserve everything I get for that comment. 

Ben would have to fix his whole face, as well as his necklines, way of speaking and overall dress sense.......he is so oft putting to me even though I think deep down he is sweet, he is just misguided...and a manipulator.  Yes, you can be more than one thing at a time. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TiredMe said:

Yes his original spoiler was a Ben Zac final two choosing Zac with Brendan self eliminating earlier. So he has been correct all along then. 

Sort of.  I think he claimed they weren't engaged.   He also said that Brandon was who she wanted all along.  He claimed he thinks they were rocky/broken up and she was reconnecting with Brandon.

After last night, that was going to be hard to believe.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, catrice2 said:

I think I have a reaction to Tayshia because unfortunately our faces are shaped the same way!  My uncle has a cute nick name for me because of it, but I have always hated it.   I know it is shallow, but Zac would have to fix his teeth for me......go ahead, I deserve everything I get for that comment. 

Not sure if it's Zac's teeth, so pearly white.  It looks like he has an underbite because of his jaw ... and at his age that will be an expen$ive $urgery (possibly more than one) with pain, braces--possibly, and a long recuperation.  

15 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Ben would have to fix his whole face, as well as his necklines, way of speaking and overall dress sense.......he is so oft putting to me even though I think deep down he is sweet, he is just misguided...and a manipulator.

And...the shape of the back of his head (while we're at it).  I think he is a manipulator ... and how will HIS income be anything like what she needs...or does he have an aspiration beyond his addiction recovery center in "New York," where one hails a cab.  Of course, his center is 800mi from New York City!  I got con-man vibes from the time he start talking.   He's accustomed (in the past) to lying about his addiction, and (now) "selling" addicts on his company's services.  He probably does a lot of motivational speeches to the residents ... and one-on-one.  I think he's a narcissist AND a practiced manipulator.  Perhaps Tayshia is too.

So interesting that she could "fall" for a guy and be "so in love" until the moment Brendan left. She didn't even give Ben a chance to demonstrate how great he is in the sack either!  (I'd love to know the religious differences with Ike/Ivan, wouldn't you?)

I don't usually watch this show...and this season is a great example why.  Still...all the crazy drama beginning on January 4 might hook me again.  And the new Bachelor feels the need to "open up."  EGAD! Guess it's just Covitis.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, EllenB said:

RS seems to be one of the last people to figure it out.

Let's stay "engaged" through the holidays, and through the first episode of "The Bachelor," then we'll be OLD NEWS and can go on our merry separate ways.  Chris Harrison will help.  Our profiles are much more important now (many more "likes)--and isn't that what we really wanted?  So INTENTIONAL.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Not sure if it's Zac's teeth, so pearly white.  It looks like he has an underbite because of his jaw ... and at his age that will be an expen$ive $urgery (possibly more than one) with pain, braces--possibly, and a long recuperation.  

And...the shape of the back of his head (while we're at it).  I think he is a manipulator ... and how will HIS income be anything like what she needs...or does he have an aspiration beyond his addiction recovery center in "New York," where one hails a cab.  Of course, his center is 800mi from New York City!  I got con-man vibes from the time he start talking.   He's accustomed (in the past) to lying about his addiction, and (now) "selling" addicts on his company's services.  He probably does a lot of motivational speeches to the residents ... and one-on-one.  I think he's a narcissist AND a practiced manipulator.  Perhaps Tayshia is too.

So interesting that she could "fall" for a guy and be "so in love" until the moment Brendan left. She didn't even give Ben a chance to demonstrate how great he is in the sack either!  (I'd love to know the religious differences with Ike/Ivan, wouldn't you?)

I don't usually watch this show...and this season is a great example why.  Still...all the crazy drama beginning on January 4 might hook me again.  And the new Bachelor feels the need to "open up."  EGAD! Guess it's just Covitis.

@Back AtchaI owe a friend.  The problem is , I am very analytical. So I try to analyze everything and really do in depth research on people, situations etc. That is not the personality for this show. I also hate the narratives they create and the way they manipulate the audience and contestants.  I promised someone I would watch every minority season....but after this Tayshia thing I don't know that I can. 

If you are talking about Zac I think he is creepy, but oddly he is the only one that I thought was mostly real, including Ivan. Supposedly the internet detectives are saying his family is loaded, so he can give Tayshia the life she wants and may have been the best choice for her for that. 

No hate on Tayshia, I just think she is a certain type of person and she probably did find someone who fits that happy ending. If so, good for her.  Color me shocked that Rachel is still married.  

• Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, catrice2 said:

Supposedly the internet detectives are saying his family is loaded, so he can give Tayshia the life she wants and may have been the best choice for her for that. 

Thanks Catrice2. I wondered how a former addict could afford to have his own "recovery center."  I know that's a professional route for many who have been successful in their own recovery.  Yep, I think your "internet detective" info is right up Tayshia's alley.  If she thinks she'll be living the "New York lifestyle," she'd better look at a map. (His problems probably cost his family plenty; he's very lucky.)

• Useful 1