Type keyword(s) to search

Media: Radio Frequency Transmissions

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, roughing it said:

We just watched the Tom Hanks movie "A Man Called Otto". Manuel Garcia Rufo had a small role as the neighbor.  Gosh he's handsome!

We watched the movie, and didn't even recognize Manuel.  Amazing what some facial hair and character personality can change a person!!!

The Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 Part 2    Thursday, August 3, 2023     Netflix

As Lisa's trial approaches, Mickey faces doubts, setbacks and unexpected revelations. Lorna and Cisco plan for their big day, while Izzy makes big moves.

Season 3 will be 10 Episodes and will be based on the fifth book "The Gods of Guilt" in Michael Connelly’s The Lincoln Lawyer series. Neve Campbell will not return for Season 3.

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

I'm relieved Neve is not coming back for Season 3.  I loved Maggie in the movie and liked her from what I remember in the books, but I haven't really been invested in the character in this series.

Someone like Neve is likely going to want to have a storyline every season, but this series has the seasons structured around Mickey's law office and cases.  So unless Maggie were to go up against Mickey in every case, it'd be hard to come up with enough stories to keep the actress satisfied and justify her role.  Bosch's structure of simultaneous cases in a season would've made it easier, but that's not really how this series is structured.

They might have had more luck to make the character recurring and hired someone not so high profile.