Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Invisible

To air on February 11, 2020:

When a military veteran suffering from PTSS snaps after the death of his brother in arms, the decorated sniper’s expert abilities push the team to their limits. Also, Crosby’s personal struggles bubble to the surface when the case begins to hit too close to home.

• Love 1

I liked this episode pretty good, despite it featuring a heavy dose of Crosby who I find to be an unlikable douche. I liked the case and I’m enjoying the show, I like seeing them track down the fugitives, it’s a compelling show. This was the first time they’ve killed a fugitive. 

I don’t get why every episode has to start and end with a LaCroix family scene. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I don’t get why every episode has to start and end with a LaCroix family scene. 

Not only that, and I don't want to appear callous, but are we going to the cemetery every week? We all know he lost his wife and the's girl's mother. Enough already.

• Love 2

In a few seconds after Scott fired on the FBI at the storage facility, I couldn't believe they gave an "All Clear". He could have been reloading for all they know.  

I wonder how long it took the 911 operator to tell if the clerk was puliing a prank or was serious when he said there was a "shooter" at the Diamond Hill range?!!!!!!! 

(edited)

I like the scenes with his daughter  and in-laws.  I still think the point is to humanize him, to show that he has a life outside of the job. In this episode, it was related  to the military family issues that were part of the theme. 

we at least finally got a partial explanation for Crosby’s ill  temper. 

Edited by mythoughtis