Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Out of My Comfort Zone

• Start Topic

Kayla and Luke welcome their daughter Ariah. Brianna’s family isn’t as excited about her new boyfriend as she is. Kiaya’s surprise date doesn’t go as planned. Ashley and Bar throw a party for Holly’s second birthday. Rachel weighs her options.

Airs February 11, 2020

Briana just doesn't understand relationships. You shouldn't be living with someone after 2 weeks and they certainly shouldn't be coming on family trips. She is so selfish. 
Rachel is a lost cause. It's really sad. 
Kiaya was dumb to make a climbing date knowing Teaza doesn't like heights-that's just stupid. It's just more of the same with Ashley and Barr.  Although Kayla seems to be in love with her daughter she seems to be really depressed in general about where her life is. 

• Love 1

I know for a fact that I was never that young. Right?  😁

I mean, seriously, Rachel is so damn young and stupid. The name of the show should be Teen Mom, Young and Stupid. She is pregnant again, and talking to her teenage boyfriend of a couple weeks about being together forever and raising both children and how it will all be perfect happy families for them. It hurts just listening to her (and him) talk like this, knowing that the chances of this happening are almost nil. I want to be angry with her but she is so desperately searching for love and stability and attention that she simply did not have growing up and I understand her on that level. It just hurts knowing that she is doomed in that quest since she is going about it in exactly the wrong way.  She has no idea what her life is going to be like (but at least there's some MTV money in her future, she has that) and her attitude is just so juvenile about everything.  I give Koty about five minutes before he rethinks  his committment to this hot mess he's entangled himself in. 

Brianna is another very young mom who somehow has it in her head that if she pays for half of the household expenses then her mom and sister can just suck it. She is so selfish. She keeps telling them she just doesn't give a fuck what they think or how uncomfortable they are, she only cares for what she wants. And considering how much her mom has done for her since she got pregnant, it's not a pretty picture she's presenting of her personality.  And Jayden is using her nonstop, no doubt. Brianna is young and stupid and selfish and petty.

Ashley and her mom wear me out and Bar is a petulant child but out of this bunch I do like them the best.  They all fight too much but their relationships seem to be pretty solid and Holly is dearly loved and cared for by all. It looked like a fun party and there were more than enough treats and activities so I think I'm with Ashley that her mom is just overdoing it on that front. Things were fine without the extras Tea was fussing about.

Kiaya and Teahza need to break up. Teahza is just such an immature child and is not going to grow up faster just because his/her girlfriend is older and has a baby. You can't force maturity on a teenager and Kiaya needs to just realize they are in different stages of life and let him/her go. (I don't know how to refer to Teahza - is she a lesbian or trans? I never figured that one out. I think lesbian?)

Nothing much to say about Kayla. Hope her relationship works out because she has her hands full and seems worried about her future. She just breathes anxiety to me. I don't blame her. She is in a bad situation  with two babies at 21 and dependent on a man for her home etc. If that relationship fails she is screwed.

When I was fifteen I thought the idea of having a baby was fun. Thank God I didn't actually do it. I had no idea how the future would play out, it was all just a fantasy world in my head. The real world just didn't compute. I think that's where some of these girls wind up, especially Rachel. The actual day to day work and support of yourself and your child just don't enter your mind, not really.  Just young and stupid.

• Love 10

I am greatly concerned about all the screaming yelling and cursing that goes on around  very young children on this show,  young and pregnant. It’s as if the entire show should be reported to Child  protective services

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Brianna is another very young mom who somehow has it in her head that if she pays for half of the household expenses then her mom and sister can just suck it. She is so selfish. She keeps telling them she just doesn't give a fuck what they think or how uncomfortable they are, she only cares for what she wants. And considering how much her mom has done for her since she got pregnant, it's not a pretty picture she's presenting of her personality.  And Jayden is using her nonstop, no doubt. Brianna is young and stupid and selfish and petty

When Brianna went to tell her mother and sister that she wanted Jayden to come along on the trip, she knew ahead of time that they weren't going to take it well and be resistant. They expressed their desire for it to be family only, and she blew up at them. Not to mention, that Jayden seems very much aware that his presence makes them uncomfortable, but doesn't do anything to ease the situation (like offering to not go on the trip). And WTF is he doing in their house while Brianna is at work? Go visit your family or friends, or here's a novel idea: get a job! Brianna's mother has WAY more tolerance than I would.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

When Brianna went to tell her mother and sister that she wanted Jayden to come along on the trip, she knew ahead of time that they weren't going to take it well and be resistant. They expressed their desire for it to be family only, and she blew up at them. Not to mention, that Jayden seems very much aware that his presence makes them uncomfortable, but doesn't do anything to ease the situation (like offering to not go on the trip). And WTF is he doing in their house while Brianna is at work? Go visit your family or friends, or here's a novel idea: get a job! Brianna's mother has WAY more tolerance than I would.

That whole situation is weird and Brianna's reaction is way too defensive.  Jayden has only been there 2 weeks and already he is staying at her house when she isn't there? WTH. That is just crazy! And for her to not understand why her mom and sister would be uncomfortable with a stranger going on their trip? Wow just wow. 

• Love 7

I'm wondering just how much Brianna is paying.  She said she pays almost everything (she said something along these lines more than once), then her mom chimed in that it was paying half.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was paying for most of it with her MTV money and her mom was just trying to save a little face.  It could explain why her mom is willing to put up with so much crap from her- especially whenever she has a boyfriend.  I could be wrong, but it crossed my mind. 

At first I thought it was weird that Jayden moved to Portland so soon after talking to Brianna, but then he said his mom and sister ( I think) were there and the red flag went down a bit.  But since he's been at Brianna's house, even when she's not there herself, eating their food, letting Brianna pay some bill of his, and not contributing at all, that red flag is way back up there.  Brianna does so much better when not in a relationship.  As soon as she's dating someone her brain goes dormant.  Apparently her idea of 'taking it slow' is talking for a few weeks, meeting for the first time, and then being joined at the hip from then on out.  But my sympathy for her mom is low, she did encourage Brianna to begin dating again and this is Brianna in dating mode, so.......

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I know for a fact that I was never that young. Right?  😁

I mean, seriously, Rachel is so damn young and stupid. The name of the show should be Teen Mom, Young and Stupid. She is pregnant again, and talking to her teenage boyfriend of a couple weeks about being together forever and raising both children and how it will all be perfect happy families for them. It hurts just listening to her (and him) talk like this, knowing that the chances of this happening are almost nil. I want to be angry with her but she is so desperately searching for love and stability and attention that she simply did not have growing up and I understand her on that level. It just hurts knowing that she is doomed in that quest since she is going about it in exactly the wrong way.  She has no idea what her life is going to be like (but at least there's some MTV money in her future, she has that) and her attitude is just so juvenile about everything.  I give Koty about five minutes before he rethinks  his committment to this hot mess he's entangled himself in. 

I was just shaking my head during that whole scene with them at the restaurant. They were talking as if they have known each other for years. And I really am not even sure if the baby is Coty's at all. Hadn;t she mentioned something to Mallory the other time she took the pregnancy test? Something like it could be either Jacob or the other baby daddy? So yeah I think she decided to make him the dad just bc he treats her slightly better than the other dirtbags she has had unprotected sex with... 

• Love 5

Another week of watching young girls make stupid choices.  I'm glad I'm not involved and I just get to sit back and watch it.

I snorted when Brianna said something about the boyfriend moving there without a plan or a job and her mom said, "yeah I can't imagine doing that..."  Did she already forget we watched them on TV move to Portland without jobs and a temporary place to stay?  Her mom is like mentally 17.  She doesn't act as a mother should. 

Rachel is so stupid I can't even process it.  Her mom needs to stop being a friend and start being a mom.  Make her do 100% of the child care and she'll really think twice about getting pregnant.  The fact that the mom is always caring for either baby and Rachel seems to be out partying a lot means she needs more guidance.  

I kept thinking when Kiana and Tezha went on their date, why couldn't the other grandma watch the baby then?  She wants to see her grandson.  I'm sure she feel uncomfortable letting her take him, especially to jail, but I'm sure she'd have no problem staying home and babysitting him for a few hours.  

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Nothing much to say about Kayla. Hope her relationship works out because she has her hands full and seems worried about her future. She just breathes anxiety to me. I don't blame her. She is in a bad situation  with two babies at 21 and dependent on a man for her home etc. If that relationship fails she is screwed.

I haven't had a chance to watch yet, but this bit made me think this is all the more reason why her mother needs to stay put instead of following them around and perhaps adding tension to the relationship. What if they break up? The girl is going to need some roots.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

The name of the show should be Teen Mom, Young and Stupid.

I think Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant pretty much covers that. 

5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

And WTF is he doing in their house while Brianna is at work?

According to the "next week" part, facetiming with someone he shouldn't be.  Nice.

5 hours ago, eskimo said:

I'm wondering just how much Brianna is paying.  She said she pays almost everything (she said something along these lines more than once), then her mom chimed in that it was paying half.  I wouldn't be surprised if she was paying for most of it with her MTV money and her mom was just trying to save a little face.  It could explain why her mom is willing to put up with so much crap from her- especially whenever she has a boyfriend.  I could be wrong, but it crossed my mind. 

I get the feeling MTV money is very much in play.  And I'd bet that whatever she earns at her dental assistant job is much less than the MTV money, so you'd think she could forgo the job for however many months the schooling will take.  You know--sacrifice now for a lot of benefit later.  Or, rather, you know that, and I know that.  Not at all confident she does.  Or her mother. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I FF past Ashley now for the most part but I'll be the bad one and say that these elaborate birthday parties for babies, stressing out over cookies, rice krispie treats and balloons is just ridiculous. And what was up with Ashley and Bar shivering under blankets in the yard last week and this week shivering with her mother in the yard?

I thought Teazha said "I think it's too late," at the therapist visit? Kiaya said she thought it was working and they were going to be good now. Maybe I missed something. I feel so bad for Teazha getting pushed into something that she is truly afraid of. I get wanting to try new things but you don't demand that your partner take part in something that makes them totally fearful. You could tell how stressed and scared Teazha was at the rock wall. 

Briana is a little bitch and if her mother was not dependent on her TM money should tell told her to go live somewhere else. The mother has been there for that kid since day 1. Brianna once again puts her flavor of the week over her family every time.

I don't care about the trash family. Or Kayla.

Edited to add: About Kayla: she has this pissy look on her face every time she says that her life is not turning out the way she planned. Newsflash: You did plan it. When you had unprotected sex with Stephan the dirtbag and had a baby with him, you planned that. You kept letting him back into your life and he was a total piece of shit to you and your mother. Then you hitched yourself to this new guy and when the whole house had the flu and were shitting and vomiting up a storm, you just had to have unprotected sex with the new guy, got preggo and had a baby with him. Those were decisions that you made so cry me a river that you're upset about that. You brought this all on yourself. Now you're dependent on this guy-- a new student to college-- for everything and he's going to be all about living the college life with his teammates and buddies and you'll be home with the kids all the time. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

You could tell how stressed and scared Teazha was at the rock wall. 

Not to diminish her fear, but the one who should have been scared of that rock wall was Kiaya, with those fingernails of hers.  I don't think the giant hoop earrings would actually interfere with the climbing, but I'm thinking with her eyelashes, she would have trouble looking up to see the next handhold.  All in all, I expect that it's not a look they get a lot of there.

I couldn't believe she managed it at all.  If ever there were an opportunity for a "Look, if I can do it, so can you," this was it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Ashley's mom going on and on about Rice Krispy treats gave me a real craving for them.  She should try for an endorsement deal.

Maybe if Rachel had checked out it's your sex life dot org she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Just kidding, it really seemed on purpose. There was so much intervention by so many people and it still happened. I was surprised that her sister told her that it was okay if she wanted an abortion. That seems like a big no no with that group.

Once Briana's new boyfriend heard she was on TV he was like, "I'll be right over". The Oregon coast is so pretty. It's a shame they were too busy yelling to enjoy it. Braeson is my favorite kid. So cute when he cried during his birthday song.

I'm still not buying Kayla's I-barfed-up-my-birth-control-story. Who's thinking about heading to bone town when everyone's puking/ diarrhea-ing? I think she wanted #2 too. There were definitely girls in my high school that got pregnant on purpose which is something to this day I still don't totally understand . 

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Soobs said:

I'm still not buying Kayla's I-barfed-up-my-birth-control-story. Who's thinking about heading to bone town when everyone's puking/ diarrhea-ing? I think she wanted #2 too. There were definitely girls in my high school that got pregnant on purpose which is something to this day I still don't totally understand . 

I never believed her story of how she got pg. It was totally to lock down Luke because he is a nice guy and has a promising career as a basketball player. She knew exactly what she was doing but perhaps is now regretting that decision.

• Love 6

Every week I watch. Every week I wonder what Luke sees in boring, lifeless, moaning twit Kayla. Every week I wonder exactly how stupid is Rachel? When Mallorie is the voice of reason, there is trouble in Dogpatch. Rachel is like a human pinball, bouncing from one scrawny, mumbling, pimply, scruffy, grubby twit to the next.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I don't believe for one second that Koty is the father of Rachel's baby unless she got pregnant right after the first time they had sex. They've only been dating a few weeks. There's a big chance it's Jacob's. Or Drew's. Gosh, what a freaking mess. 

Is Tea no longer a pastor? I noticed it didn't say that in front of her name anymore

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I don't believe for one second that Koty is the father of Rachel's baby unless she got pregnant right after the first time they had sex. They've only been dating a few weeks. There's a big chance it's Jacob's. Or Drew's. Gosh, what a freaking mess. 

I doubt he is the real father too. They have not been together that long.  I'm guessing it is either Drew or Jacob's but as per usual she will refuse to take a paternity test to keep it mystery!

• Love 4

Yeah....Rachel totally wants this baby/to be pregnant a second time.  She doesn’t want it for the right reasons, but she wants it.  She completely resisted birth control on several occasions, and now that she’s pregnant, putting aside the abortion argument (which I’m sure they have there all the time, but let’s just say she might be against it, which I doubt), she can put the baby up for adoption.  Women can make a good chunk of change doing that.  

She wants this baby to keep her spot on TV, and to keep attention on her in general.  I have no doubt that another one will come along right after this one.  

I wish they would take Rachel off TV.  Her speaking voice grates—it’s like she’s permanently stuffed up.  She’s dour.  She is toxically stupid and ignorant.  She said “literally” four times in her conversation with Malorie, and she used it wrong each time.  How can she raise a child, or children, that are going to have any hope?  She purposely pushes the bio dads away in favor of the flavor of the week.  She screams around children.  She “gets fucked up.” 

The schools can’t undo this much dysfunction.  Everyone I’ve ever met in education says that they can only do so much, but if the kid doesn’t have the foundation, such as parents who are going to feed him a good breakfast and instill discipline, they can’t resolve that.

The other girls on the show are in a completely different league and nothing like Rachel.  I have my issues with each of them, but, ok fine, it’s possible that seeing them on TV causes some people to see that if you struggle and sacrifice, it’s doable, but it’s far from an ideal lifestyle, and it’s totally going to fuck with your social life.  There’s something redeeming in that message.

I don’t think Rachel can teach people much, nor is she entertaining anymore.  (I thought she was super entertaining at the beginning of the season, but that was when I thought she was going to show some sign of being scrappy, and being a better mother than her sister, and there might be something redeeming there.  There is nothing redeeming there). I think she’s developmentally disabled or something.  No one acts like this.  

I’m not sure what message MTV is trying to send by putting a woman on TV who can barely function as a human, someone who wouldn’t be able to meet her basic needs if they weren’t provided for by her own drug addict mother, and have her having reckless sex and getting pregnant by different men who are also wildly under developed.  

I think it would be interesting fodder for a documentary—like if Rachel got a 16 And Pregnant episode, and maybe a follow-up—but it’s too depressing week in, week out, and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be getting out of it, other than the idea that someone should be able to petition a court to be able to prevent her from procreating until she can demonstrate that she is of sound mind.  Put the IUD in her arm.  This uterus is permanently closed for maintenance until further notice.  Beware all ye who enter here.

Because if you are a man and you reproduce with Rachel, seeing the conditions into which you will be bringing a baby?  Your feet should be held to the fire, and you should have to pony up at least a full 50%, if not, more.  I’m so sad for those kids.  

• Love 8

Amen to all comments. Rachel has zero business having another kid.’Why does everyone in that trailer (except Malorie) act as if abortion isn’t an option? I’ve lost track of which states have already gone all “Handmaid’s Tale”, but I didn’t think Tennessee was one of them yet. Christ.
  And ditto on Kayla. You can’t tell me she didn’t purposely get knocked up by the nice guy with a promising future as a potential NBA star. Bitch please.

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Rachel has zero business having another kid.’Why does everyone in that trailer (except Malorie) act as if abortion isn’t an option? I’ve lost track of which states have already gone all “Handmaid’s Tale”, but I didn’t think Tennessee was one of them yet. Christ.

Even if Tennessee outlawed abortion (which it hasn't) or there weren't any providers in Tennessee (there are), she could still get an abortion by going somewhere else.  So I don't think they think it's literally not an option.  Well, except the way Rachel uses "literally," who knows?  Anyway, it IS an option, but I gather not one that she is willing to consider.  Which is a shame, if you ask me.  I can't think of a better use of Teen Mom money.

53 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

And ditto on Kayla. You can’t tell me she didn’t purposely get knocked up by the nice guy with a promising future as a potential NBA star. Bitch please.

I don't think there's a chance in hell he's going to be among the 450 NBA players.  This is from the website of the school he's currently attending:

Academics are the primary focus for Division III student-athletes. The division minimizes the conflicts between athletics and academics and helps student-athletes progress toward graduation through shorter practice and playing seasons and regional competition that reduces time away from academic studies.

Doesn't sound like a fast track to professional stardom.  Don't get me wrong--I hope he does manage to get an education, and even better if he gets a degree.  But Kayla's crazy if she thinks she has a shot at easy street by latching onto him.

He might play internationally, which could be cool...for a single, unencumbered guy.  Actually, Kobe Bryant grew up in Italy because his dad played basketball there after playing in the NBA, but I get a much more exceptional vibe from the Bryant family than I do from Luke and sad-sack Kayla and her brood.

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

she can put the baby up for adoption.  Women can make a good chunk of change doing that. 

I don't know...what are the odds that she would find a couple who is not only rich but also such strong believers in nurture vs. nature that they're willing to part with a chunk of change to adopt a mixture of genes from Rachel and whatever scrawny mumbling twit happens to be the father? 

• Useful 2
10 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Amen to all comments. Rachel has zero business having another kid.’Why does everyone in that trailer (except Malorie) act as if abortion isn’t an option? I’ve lost track of which states have already gone all “Handmaid’s Tale”, but I didn’t think Tennessee was one of them yet. Christ.

Rachel did sort of approach it on the deck when she told her mom that there are options and her mom shot that down right quick by telling her she would regret it for the rest of her life.  

It seems to be a common thread between the parents on all of the TM franchises.  So many of them hear that their unprepared teenage daughter is pregnant and just assume that means she’s bringing home and raising a baby.  The other options may as well not exist to them.

• Love 7

You’re absolutely right; I forgot about that scene where Rachel’s mom shut down any discussion of abortion. My guess is that, because Stephanie (Rachel’s Mom)  missed out on raising her own kids due to her addiction, now that she’s in recovery she wants to make up for that by raising her grandbabies?

• Useful 1
On 2/12/2020 at 9:19 AM, SweetieDarling said:

Not to mention, that Jayden seems very much aware that his presence makes them uncomfortable, but doesn't do anything to ease the situation (like offering to not go on the trip). 

It's very Jenelle-ish.  Jayden would totally rip her away from her family if he could. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:31 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I wish they would take Rachel off TV.  Her speaking voice grates—it’s like she’s permanently stuffed up.  She’s dour.  She is toxically stupid and ignorant.  She said “literally” four times in her conversation with Malorie, and she used it wrong each time.  How can she raise a child, or children, that are going to have any hope?  She purposely pushes the bio dads away in favor of the flavor of the week.  She screams around children.  She “gets fucked up.” 

Rachel is TERRIBLE tv.  But then after this episode I'm like "well that's why she made the cut....." 

she can put the baby up for adoption.  Women can make a good chunk of change doing that.

Women can't be paid for relinquishing a child. In many states, they can be paid for surrogacy, but not if they're underage, and not if they're already pregnant. Adoptive parents can pay a birth mom's health and living expenses, which given Rachel's standard of living might be meaningful. Any such privately arranged adoption, though, would likely require Rachel to avoid alcohol, drugs, risky sex, etc., and I don't believe she could or would.

I agree with others that Rachel is pretty happy about this pregnancy. There's nothing else of interest going on in her life, and it even gives her an excuse for why she'll never get a GED or a job. Those poor babies.

I wonder if Stephanie had any abortions she regretted, or if she's just repeating the ethos she gathered in small-town Tennessee. Rachel 1000% regrets Hazelee, who failed in her job of getting at least one dad-candidate to stick around, so...there's that.

Edited by IvySpice
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

Women can't be paid for relinquishing a child. In many states, they can be paid for surrogacy, but not if they're underage, and not if they're already pregnant. Adoptive parents can pay a birth mom's health and living expenses, which given Rachel's standard of living might be meaningful. Any such privately arranged adoption, though, would likely require Rachel to avoid alcohol, drugs, risky sex, etc., and I don't believe she could or would.

I agree with others that Rachel is pretty happy about this pregnancy. There's nothing else of interest going on in her life, and it even gives her an excuse for why she'll never get a GED or a job. Those poor babies.

I wonder if Stephanie had any abortions she regretted, or if she's just repeating the ethos she gathered in small-town Tennessee. Rachel 1000% regrets Hazelee, who failed in her job of getting at least one dad-candidate to stick around, so...there's that.

These thoughts had crossed my mind too. I wasn't sure if it was the stress/shock of the situation or the outcome she was hoping for, but she did seem to be smiling about being pregnant. Since she has nothing else to do, she should be the free daycare for her sister (I assume she has some kind of legitimate job. I know,...it's a reach). She can stay home and watch babies all day. Maybe then she'll think a few minutes of discomfort is worth the IUD.

And the way Stephanie said that Rachel would regret having an abortion made me think she knows this first-hand. With her history of drug use to the point where her mother raised her daughters, it wouldn't be far-fetched. 

Like you said: Those poor babies.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Women can't be paid for relinquishing a child.

They can be paid, and they do get paid for this.  

I never contended it was legal.  People break the law every day.  Harvard legal scholar Harvey Silverqlate theorizes that your average person commit three felonies a day.  

Whether the payment is legal or under the table is an open question. From what I understand, the “expenses” can be stretched very far, especially for someone who is poor, like Rachel.

it’s less likely that a prospective adoptive family would want to bend the law to the breaking point on reality TV, because if they’re caught, it can be considered trafficking.  But far more famous people have done far worse things.  

Didn’t Teen Mom OG Amber go after her boyfriend Andrew with a machete during filming of last season?  The world’s a strange place.  It’s a place that accommodates indirect transfers of $30k cash for a newborn baby.  

If she could find a way to stay sober and have a healthy baby, the above arrangements, albeit illegal, would be far more morally palatable to me than her taking the baby back to that holler.  It’s not even a close question in my mind.  

• Love 3
On 2/15/2020 at 6:23 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

If she could find a way to stay sober and have a healthy baby, the above arrangements, albeit illegal, would be far more morally palatable to me than her taking the baby back to that holler.  It’s not even a close question in my mind.  

ughhh I forgot she likes to 'get f'ed up' - these poor kids. There's probably no chance in hell she stays sober while she's been pregnant.  She's not smart enough to do that.

• Love 1
On 2/15/2020 at 12:31 PM, SweetieDarling said:

And the way Stephanie said that Rachel would regret having an abortion made me think she knows this first-hand. With her history of drug use to the point where her mother raised her daughters, it wouldn't be far-fetched.

I don't know...if my three pregnancies ended in abortion, Rachel, and Mallorie, I'm not sure it's the abortion I would be regretting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4