Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E13: Save the Last Dance for Me

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, nokat said:

Glasses, hot Asian guy, Helm, don't care.

I found Hot Asian Ortho Guy a lot more interesting when he was a hotshot working with Linc. I have found him a lot less interesting since he got involved with Schmitt. All of his scenes are now about Schmitt, a character who I have no interest in, and his relationship with Schmitt. Can he go back to being an awesome doctor? Maybe then I'll find his character interesting again.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

Tho I doubt it falls exactly along gender lines I gotta imagine an impromptu poll of men wouldn't agree with that assessment.. Or better put wouldn't care for the inference that the only way the guy can come out of this really messy situation is to agree to take a 50-50 biological  shot on raising ( well helping to raise with 3 other ppl) a child... I know I reject it... 

Yeah, there's a lot going on here emotionally.  Linc admitted to being in love with a baby that hasn't been born yet and that's because it was supposedly his own baby.  He was all excited once he accepted the idea.  That got him to fall in love with the idea of a life with Amelia and their child.  He must have felt totally sucker punched when she informed him maybe the baby is Owen's.  

This is completely different than Tom falling in love with Teddy, already knowing she was pregnant.  

• Love 8

Only watched parts while I was channel surfing. If Alex is gone why why can't Jo join him? I never liked them as a couple, but seriously them breaking up makes all the time the show spent on them a total waste of time. Please please please let Jo ride off into the sunset to be with Alex.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Shellie said:

Yeah, there's a lot going on here emotionally.  Linc admitted to being in love with a baby that hasn't been born yet and that's because it was supposedly his own baby.  He was all excited once he accepted the idea.  That got him to fall in love with the idea of a life with Amelia and their child.  He must have felt totally sucker punched when she informed him maybe the baby is Owen's.  

This is completely different than Tom falling in love with Teddy, already knowing she was pregnant.  

And he could say, and even honestly believe, that he loves her enough to get past it and stay with her if the baby is Owen's, then after finding out that it is Owen's, discover he feels differently. Or even after the baby is born and the actual reality of raising someone else's baby kicks in. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, nokat said:

But he's the only character I still like.

Glasses, hot Asian guy, Helm, don't care.

The problem with Korinick is it's getting grating. Plus, I also want someone to point out: "And has Teddy come crawling back to you?" Plus, it also puts the entire "Owen might be the daddy" story line again as just crap. Everyone seems to love Owen, but you know, the GENERAL AUDIENCE. Move on. Wish McKidd would go: "I'm done, hey Justin wait up!"

• Love 2

What has always annoyed me, is doctors not knowing about birth control. Yes, I know it can fail, but seriously. Christina, who very definitely didn't want a child, ends up pregnant twice. Owen must have super sperm because every woman near him ends up pregnant.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nokat said:

What has always annoyed me, is doctors not knowing about birth control. Yes, I know it can fail, but seriously. Christina, who very definitely didn't want a child, ends up pregnant twice. Owen must have super sperm because every woman near him ends up pregnant.

Especially when Christina had only ONE ovary left after her elploic pregnancy with Burke. I'm also tired that everyone just "falls" for Owen like he is God's gift to women. The birth control is one thing, but you get people on this show going at it. Never seem to worry about getting preggers and then when it does happen they are like: "What? How?" 

• Love 5

this was better than the previous episode but still not good.

I know not to expect reality but it never occurred to me they would try to convince me Katherine bought a hospital over night. I could not follow (perhaps due to lack of motivation to pay close attention) whether Pac North was completely closed or just under new management. I guess closed? Bizarre

I didn't think the group goes up against Koracik was very good. That could have been a cool scene but it was just flat and still not realistic. It was made extra bad by this "everybody we like get's to be chief of their department so we'll have 2 departments with co-chiefs." That's just dumb. Telling him to stop being a jerk is one thing. The other stuff was just please. 

I've been taping Station 19 so I could follow cross overs better. It's really so bad. I skim it now looking for a cross over character. Considering stopping even that. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I know not to expect reality but it never occurred to me they would try to convince me Katherine bought a hospital over night. I could not follow (perhaps due to lack of motivation to pay close attention) whether Pac North was completely closed or just under new management. I guess closed? Bizarre

I didn't think the group goes up against Koracik was very good.

Funny is how we see the nurse crying when she realizes she isn't getting hired back. I wanted to go: "Were these the people where they just stood in line and got their degrees" since they hit us over the head all season these nurses and doctors were just plain stupid. I would have loved Koracik going: "Where the hell did you learn to take a pulse?" "You had 20 patients die on your watch in 2 days." "How were you even allowed to work here?" Instead it had to be: "I'm going to make you suffer again Owen, for the 100th time, because you took MY woman from me." 

• Love 2

I've been lucky enough to have worked in a number of organization and I've found that the difference between a good organization and a bad one is the management more often than it is the resources. The anesthesiologist in Maggie's operation who was taught to wait until the surgeon asked showed that a big part of the problem was Pac North's management. Aex and Richard were turning that around.

So I genuinely feel sorry for the people who lost their jobs because Catherine had a hissy fit, and I hope they find good new ones. When the person with all the power behaves badly, it's all the people below who suffer.

9 hours ago, nokat said:

True about Owen. It's ridiculous.

In Amelia's case, she was on too much birth control because she didn't want to get pregnant again and her cycles were messed up. She was seriously considering having an abortion until a conversation with Linc made her decide to have the child, making it even worse that he's pushing her away now.

• Love 2

I only watched to see what the paternity results were.  I, obviously, feel very cheated.  That one the only time I didn't fast forward thru Amelia, who I have no interest in usually, and the ending was insulting.  barely, hanging on watching this series.

• Love 4

Yes. Someone said that they were absorbing the Pac North staff into Grey Sloan. It sounds like a bad business practice to me because even if there was a patient need for them there, there aren't the facilities (e.g. more operating rooms).

• Love 2
23 hours ago, watch2much said:

I only watched to see what the paternity results were.  I, obviously, feel very cheated.  That one the only time I didn't fast forward thru Amelia, who I have no interest in usually, and the ending was insulting.  barely, hanging on watching this series.

I've actually stopped watching until I read here that this ridiculous plotline is resolved (I don't even mind getting spoiled). This was the one decent relationship in ages and the show managed to ruin it.

• Love 5