Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Talk

• Start Topic

Do you mean how will they make money right now or after this pandemic is over, because eventually it will be over.

I was thinking both short- and long-term. Epidemiologists (including a colleague) say this virus will be wide-spread and last a while - that's the way these things go. Theoretically that will halt production. I think that many reality TV knuckleheads spend every penny that comes in and have also borrowed to the max (those fancy homes and cars). They've let their regular careers lapse, and of course there will be continuing layoffs across many fields. Some Instagrammers are already reporting that their income (paid sponsorships) has dropped.

Using Reza and Adam as an example, before the virus hit I heard it speculated that the Shahs are on their way out, and that this season's extra nastiness is an effort to draw in viewers. They moved the show to Fridays. There may be other shows put into production, but they will probably feature new faces. My understanding is that Reza's real estate career has lapsed, and I don't know if Adam is still working. Reza invested "a half a million dollars!" into a hair product line. Perhaps Reza will have to start selling his gold at bargain basement prices.

During the last recession many businesses hunkered down and held onto their pennies. That may apply to entertainment networks and production companies now.

And bringing in Labrador Retrievers to play with baby cheetahs! 💕

One of the best things I've ever watched on reality TV!

why Reza shared MJ's medical records on social media?

Instead of Tommy charging around Reza's property, MJ should look into litigation. I don't think Bravo's infamous "no lawsuit" clauses apply to events outside the show.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

The pandemic really is affecting how I react to some TV shows.  I now crave programming that is funny and lighthearted.  Like my animal shows - instead of a documentary about decreasing cheetah populations in the wild, I’ll watch Secrets of the Zoo where they talk about conservation efforts and breeding programs.  And bringing in Labrador Retrievers to play with baby cheetahs! 💕

LOVE Secrets of the Zoo!  I thought it would be just for kids, but I have found myself watching it even if my 7 year old son isn't watching with me!  

21 hours ago, Neurochick said:

As long as people want to watch shows like Shahs and Real Housewives, Bravo will air them. 

I get tired of watching shows where people are screaming at each other all the time.  I don't get anxiety from those shows but I find them boring. 

I think GG's baby will wind up being raised by her parents and her sister.

I think MJ and Tommy will eventually split up when Tommy realizes that he could wind up in jail behind some mess MJ starts.

I think Reza will fade into obscurity. 

I think when the show goes off, no one will be interested in Mike and maybe then he will find someone who is right for him, who doesn't want to be on TV.

I hate the screaming.  I do get anxiety from them, so I can't watch some shows before bed.  It is also, like you said, boring.  Who wants to watch fighting?  I think there was a fight on a Bravo show once, and they got a lot of viewers, so they just went with FIGHTING as the theme for every show.  It has ruined so many shows that could be good.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

Is anyone else scratching their head trying to figure out why Reza shared MJ's medical records on social media? If anything, it makes him look bad...

There's no real logic to Reza's actions. He acted from a place of pure spite and malice. Reza was outraged because (1) MJ refused to film early in the season and held out for more pay than him and (2) exposed his husband's thirsty, deviant behavior hitting on men left and right. 

Reza's actions were ill-conceived vengeful retaliation, and nothing more. He will "cut a bitch," as he's said before. The silver lining is that his actions have come back to blow up in his face. No one is buying Reza's version of events that MJ was planning all of this from the ICU while recovering from emergency surgery after giving birth. 

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Why are Reza and Adam pretending they are all good and happy and faithful with each other ?Please. Judging from past season's they have never been happy or on the same page about anything. 

I suspect the only thing uniting Reza and Adam now is their mutual hatred of MJ. They must really take the audience for fools,

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Rahul said:

No one is buying Reza's version of events that MJ was planning all of this from the ICU while recovering from emergency surgery after giving birth. 

But Nema, & Mike (& of course GG who hates MJ) have said they do think MJ had a hand in it. (Maybe they're not saying from the hospital, but rather beforehand?)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Instead of Tommy charging around Reza's property, MJ should look into litigation. I don't think Bravo's infamous "no lawsuit" clauses apply to events outside the show.

I’m just curious, but what could possibly be the grounds for the lawsuit?  Maybe a new cause of action has arisen in California that I haven’t heard about.  But I’m pretty sure there was no NDA in place between Reza, Tommy and MJ, which would be breach of contract.  It can’t be defamation, because the information that Reza shared came from MJ and Tommy, so it would be presumed to be true.  It’s obviously not a HIPAA violation, so...what would be the theory of the case?  
If “being a jerk” or “spilling secrets” were actionable, upwards of 80% of the population would be tied up in litigation at all times, either as the plaintiff or the defendant, probably both. 
She might try to get him kicked off Twitter, but that would have The Streisand Effect.  If she was “successful,” her story would get more press.  

• Love 2

It’s obviously not a HIPAA violation, so...what would be the theory of the case?  

I was thinking public release of privately-shared health info. I have wondered since this brouhaha was first reported in the media months ago.

My distant relative worked in a rehab facility and stupidly gossiped via email to family that another distant relative had been a patient there, disclosing some of the medical details. The gossip lost the job and was sued by the patient. There was a settlement but I don't know the details.

Of course Reza is not a health professional.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:50 PM, RealHousewife said:

I had no idea R. Kelly dated anyone other than very young black girls.

Robert Kelly aka R. Kelly is a pedophile. He did not date these children. That is all carry on.

• Love 10

Episode 8:

"Vida's Court"

Reza surprises Destiney in Arizona and is infuriated to find that Nema, Mike and Shervin may be siding with MJ; MJ plans a surprise retirement party for her mother, Vida; MJ and Destiney meet up for what can only be the turning point in the madness.

Airs March 27, 2020.

10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Robert Kelly aka R. Kelly is a pedophile. He did not date these children. That is all carry on.

I should not have used the word date. I meant I thought he was only predatory toward very young black females, based on that docuseries. I don't condone his relationships with minors or anyone who's significantly younger than him, even if it's legal. I'm curious what Sara's parents think about her taste in men and if they had heard the rumors about him at the time they were seeing each other. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I meant I thought he was only predatory toward very young black females, based on that docuseries.

He mostly preyed on young black girls, but would also prey on of-age women as well.  

That being said, I've known about the R. Kelly shit since the Aaliyah days...I'd never mess with that man.  Or go anywhere near him.  Ever.

• Love 3
On 3/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, bichonblitz said:

Why are Reza and Adam pretending they are all good and happy and faithful with each other ?Please. Judging from past season's they have never been happy or on the same page about anything. 

They want their image to be that of a happy couple for the sake of the show.  

• Love 3
On 3/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, pasdetrois said:

I was thinking public release of privately-shared health info. I have wondered since this brouhaha was first reported in the media months ago.

My distant relative worked in a rehab facility and stupidly gossiped via email to family that another distant relative had been a patient there, disclosing some of the medical details. The gossip lost the job and was sued by the patient. There was a settlement but I don't know the details.

Of course Reza is not a health professional.

Him not being a health professional will save him from a lawsuit, but Bravo should seriously think about letting him go.  That kind of disclosure is completely disrespectful and below the belt.  I don't excuse MJ's behavior because she can get pretty crazy, but Reza crossed a line.

• Love 9

Dear Mike,  I’m not even part of this geriatric clusterfuck, but, I knew from the beginning that Reza should be upset with Adam, not MJ.  But, good on you for finally figuring it out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Mike giving the summation of the drama of the season thus far is the most useful he’s been in life in any capacity.  

Reza and Adam didn’t go to Arizona to support Destiney; they did it to keep Destiney in their camp, so that if Destiney ever says something in support of MJ, Reza can cry hysterically and rage in her face and point and say, “I-I-I w-w-was there for you in Phoenix!,” so that she’ll be emotionally blackmailed to get up and hug him at the reunion.  This is 100% part of his MO of alliance building.  

Those cheerleaders were so amateur!  I would never hire Destiney—she can get so much work done on herself, but not even a spray tan to be found amongst the talent??

Does Destiney think the higher the pitch of her voice, the more anyone will find sympathy for her?  Because I’ve got none.  It also really bothers me when she refers to MJ exclusively as “Mers,” with a pronounced accent on it.  Everyone calls her Mers, but they rotate it with MJ and Mercedes.  It just seems like part of her continued desperate bid for authenticity.  

I am sort of starting to understand why Sara would rather have everyone think her brother is a man-whore that is fucking all of Vegas than someone who is dating Destiney.  

I am so glad Nema called out Destiney’s bullshit in his talking head.  I bet she thought it was going to be a lot easier to come on this show and get everyone to buy her poor little vulnerable girl approach, and they’re not, and I’m here for that. 

I didn’t find a retirement party for Vida where everyone had to dress as Vida to be at all interesting or amusing.  Everyone just looked very silly.  I didn’t see a point in it, except to fill time to show Mike and Nema shopping for the costume, and possibly to get the party to air.  Doesn’t take much these days.  

Even though it’s been explained probably twice this episode, I am still unclear as to why Reza got mad at MJ (prior to Tommy’s vandalism).  Was it just that Destiney told Reza that Ali told Destiney that MJ was talking about Adam’s infidelity?  Can someone please explain this to me so that I can understand?  I feel like I might need to make a flow chart.

• Love 8

Vida's sight must be going. Did she really want Mike to take his shirt off? His body has gone to hell. Shervin on the other hand call still get it, though. 

I usually don't mind GG and absolutely feel for her losing her baby, but calling Vida a perfume spritzer for 20 years was shady. Wasn't Vida a makeup artist? That requires some talent and knowledge as opposed to just having opposable thumbs. Who is GG to comment on Vida's occupation when she hasn't had to work a day in her life. Reza shouldn't have been bobbing his bloated Borat head yes either, but he'd do anything to demean MJ these days.

Speaking of makeup artists, Nema's prosthetics people were horrible! Those were some of the worst prosthetics I've seen. What an affront to Vida! (though she kind of deserves it for being such a wretch to MJ all these years) I'm sure that company is relieved didn't get any promo shout-outs because they'd be losing business left and right.

Destiney's MMA event in Phoenix was embarrassing. Perhaps I'm wrong, but it looked as though those dancers flounced around for 30 seconds after walking on stage five minutes too early. The less I say about her fake ass, the better.

I'm glad Nema, Mike and Shervin aren't drinking the kool-aid when it comes to Reza. He wouldn't be in this situation if he and his messy husband didn't try to bed any and all halfway decent looking men they came across. Adam can take two seats with his righteous indignation after being the catalyst for this whole ordeal. That man is not right in the head.

Ali looked like the cat who swallowed the canary when Destiney walked into Vida's party in the midst of his throwing her under the bus. I still trust him more than I trust Destiney because he brought receipts!

I'm bummed there will not be a reunion this year because I would have loved to have seen the lewd, solicitous texts the Hillbilly Whore of WeHo was sending all around town. I also would have liked to see the Shahs rally around MJ and call out Reza and Destiney for their appalling behavior. Most of all, I wanted to see Reza get his comeuppance for being a heinous, shit-stirring, schadenfreude loving individual.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Was it just that Destiney told Reza that Ali told Destiney that MJ was talking about Adam’s infidelity?  Can someone please explain this to me so that I can understand?  I feel like I might need to make a flow chart.

Like trying to follow the plot in "The Big Sleep".

image.png.654e890ac44c924cc77295fc481acd3d.png

11 hours ago, Rahul said:

Speaking of makeup artists, Nema's prosthetics people were horrible! Those were some of the worst prosthetics I've seen. What an affront to Vida! (though she kind of deserves it for being such a wretch to MJ all these years) I'm sure that company is relieved didn't get any promo shout-outs because they'd be losing business left and right.

Their foreheads looked like when we were kids and we would put glue on our face to make “wrinkles.”  I have no idea why that was fun to us, looking back!

Baby Shams is cute.   That’s all I got.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think the whole Reza Adam thing should have stayed and still stay at Reza Adam. Seriously, it's their business. MJ doesn't need to be involved in it, Destiney doesn't need to be, the guys and their judging don't need to be. If Reza and Adam have worked it out or are working it out, so be it.  

Ali is indeed a weasle and I totally think he did this strictly for screen time. I have no doubt there were texts and I honestly think reza knew. Who cares.  Fuck off Ali.

Destiney, I have no idea. I'm so confused by the whole thing and who did what why and where. What i'm not mad at her about is having sex with sara's brother. She should be able to have sex all she wants and who she wants to have sex with.  

Sara is just a shitty person.  She was so happy that Destiney is on the outs. She was so happy when destiney came into the party for the slaughter. I don't dig that. And the fact that she "set boundaries" with R. Kelly makes it sound like she's shitting on all his victims because they just couldn't set boundaries! Bitch! 

MJ... ugh she's just ugh. She's enjoying this and it's gross.  I'm sorry but she looked so uncomfortable with her baby. Mike seemed more comfy than she did.  It's as if the baby is just another purse dog. She's always been a shit stirrer. 

Tommy. Ok I feel for the guy.  Straight up, he never should have gone over to Reza's house and he's completely in the wrong. But, when he broke down, I just felt for the guy. His mother died when he was young and then to see his wife almost die. God he's such a mess and i hope he is getting therapy.  I think he's a genuine guy who loves but he's in with some awful people! He's obviously been abused and is just allowing the cycle to continue by being abused still.  Just sad. 

Gigi can get the fuck off my tv.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Rahul said:

I usually don't mind GG and absolutely feel for her losing her baby, but calling Vida a perfume spritzer for 20 years was shady. Wasn't Vida a makeup artist? That requires some talent and knowledge as opposed to just having opposable thumbs. Who is GG to comment on Vida's occupation when she hasn't had to work a day in her life. Reza shouldn't have been bobbing his bloated Borat head yes either, but he'd do anything to demean MJ these days.

I thought that was very shady too. Unfortunately a lot of people from wealthy families see most work beneath them. Some of my own family has this attitude.

Being a makeup artist, even at a counter, does indeed require some talent. I don't think Vida would have worked at a prestigious store like Bloomingdale's for so many years if she weren't knowledgable about beauty products and sales. 

• Love 8

So for anyone's who's interested in the backstory of the major drama:

https://tasteofreality.com/exclusive-shahs-ali-ashouri-reza-mj/

I'm sick (non COVID-19) and self-isolating at home, with a little too much time on my hands so I'm recapping below:

Spoiler

Adam was the first to meet and befriend Ali at a mutual friend's birthday. Over time, Adam became jealous when Ali was brought into the friend group and grew closer to the cast and spent less time with him alone. Adam apparently felt Ali was social climbing and not being a true friend to him.

On the night of MJ's bachelorette party in Vegas, Ali stopped Adam from uncorking a bottle of champagne on an MJ who was passed out in her bed. Adam called Ali up the next morning to chastise him for interfering, explaining he had carefully planned that moment to garner screentime and that Ali had ruined his plans. That's when the friendship between Adam and Ali soured.

Adam had been sending Ali his own dick pics, along with explicit GIFs, memes and texts of an explicit nature (ie. "How badly you want this big dig in your pooper?" Can you handle all of this BBC?) It amped up in intensity to the point where Ali was receiving 4-5 of these a day and could not safely check his phone in public.

Ali swears on his sick mother's life MJ has never said anything specific about Reza and Adam's relationship (other than the fact that they're not happy). Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVqoCZOtV4&t=24m16s

According to Ali, it is Destiney who is lying about all of this. She was wiling to get her hands dirty for camera time but quickly backed down in fear of head honcho Reza because was afraid of being iced out of the group and needs the Bravo paycheck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVqoCZOtV4&t=44m26s

Ali claims he brought up the Naked Jenga incident that occurred a year prior (which a friend of his attended) and the inappropriate sexts Adam had been sending him because he: (1) wanted Reza and Adam to straighten out their marriage before they brought a child into their messy lives and (2) was upset about constantly being slut shamed (though he's admittedly promiscuous): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVqoCZOtV4&t=30m34s

There you have it, folks! If Ali is to be believed, MJ did not conspire to take down Reza from the ICU and Destiney and Ali devised this plan for screen time and relevance. 

IMHO, it all worked out for the best if MJ can realize now that Vida is reformed, Reza is the major remaining source of toxicity in her life and she is better off without fake friends like him.

Edited by Rahul
  • Useful 9
  • Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 6:45 PM, OnceSane said:

"Vida's Court"

Reza surprises Destiney in Arizona and is infuriated to find that Nema, Mike and Shervin may be siding with MJ; MJ plans a surprise retirement party for her mother, Vida; MJ and Destiney meet up for what can only be the turning point in the madness.

I am so tired of this Reza and MJ feud. I don't particularly like either party and both of them are in the wrong. I'm not to surprised about Comb Over Tommy going over to Reza's "yard" (why is there no grass? It's bare dirt with some potted cacti!) and breaking a couple things. As someone else has said, I'd at least wear a disguise for plausible deniability!

Reza and Adam made a surprise appearance in Vegas after saying they couldn't join them b/c Reza was taking Adam to Hawai'i'! I call bullshit on that. I think they realized that was a strategic mistake and cut that vacation short for damage control, possibly after Reza reamed Adam in private.

The fiasco that was Destiney's halftime show(?) at the little league MMA fight reminded me of the O.C. Angels shilling Pervey Lou's air conditioner condensation water for some reason. She was either too drunk or too hung-over to perform her duties, and then the dancers came out too early and stumbled thru their routine.

Has Vida truly changed her ways, or was this part of some sort of redemption story? I remember her being a very nasty person and to be honest, fail to see how she worked at a department store cosmetics counter for 20 years. Sorry, something does not compute.

Did anyone else find it weird to see everyone hugging and congregating in public while this Wuhan Flu mess is going on? I sure miss eating out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Axie said:

Dear Mike,  I’m not even part of this geriatric clusterfuck, but, I knew from the beginning that Reza should be upset with Adam, not MJ.  But, good on you for finally figuring it out.

Too bad Reza can't figure it out. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Because grass is a bitch to maintain here and isn’t very drought-friendly. 

Isn't there native grasses they could use, or at least cover the yard with gravel? A yard of bare earth looks terrible.

• Love 2

Adam is just fading in and out showing his face knowing what he did is what lead to this mess. I don’t believe someone that acts like him is in love. There were repeated attempts to be perverted with someone not his spouse. Maybe Reza isn’t giving him the lifestyle he expected. That is if he wanted to be with him because a certain lifestyle was expected. I think Reza may have cheated as well like MJ was saying until Reza silenced her with that nasty insult. Not sure how things can turn around at this point. If this is how they expected to get more viewers, it backfired big time. 

• Love 6

All of this could have been prevented had Adam not been sending lewd pics/texts to people in the first place.  Reza is mad at the wrong person.  And Adam is just sitting there staring out the window like he had nothing to do with the situation.  WeHo gotta go.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

All of this could have been prevented had Adam not been sending lewd pics/texts to people in the first place.  Reza is mad at the wrong person.  And Adam is just sitting there staring out the window like he had nothing to do with the situation.  WeHo gotta go.

Didn’t GG say Adam was innocent in all this? Lol 

I used to think Adam was too nice for Reza. Maybe he still is, but innocent? Nah. I don’t consider texting unsolicited pictures of genitalia innocent.  

• Love 6

Yeah Shervin is looking good.  Can’t they just switch him in for Mike?  He’s like the better-looking, more sensible version of him.

Nema’s Vida costume looks more like Bea Arthur.

• Love 2
On 3/28/2020 at 4:39 PM, Ubiquitous said:

Reza and Adam made a surprise appearance in Vegas after saying they couldn't join them b/c Reza was taking Adam to Hawai'i'! I call bullshit on that. I think they realized that was a strategic mistake and cut that vacation short for damage control, possibly after Reza reamed Adam in private.

Absolutely. The only reason why Reza and Adam showed up in Arizona was to thwart the others from supporting MJ in the feud, which they were likely to do after hearing the story from both sides and seeing how unwarranted and disproportionate Reza's reaction was. Neither of them give a damn about Destiney or her event.

4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

The more I learn about Adam, the less respect I have for him. It wasn't enough to be sexually inappropriate and ho around Hollywood. Now he's going to lie about his misbehavior and beleaguered open marriage. The fact that Adam has been relatively silent about everything and has no defense other than "I didn't do it" is extremely telling. He and his husband are both so repulsive.

• Love 9

So Reza can muster empathy for his frenemy GG for her almost hysterectomy, but has no love or sympathy for MJ, his alleged best friend of 30+ years who actually had the procedure, was placed on a ventilator and nearly died after? 

Moreover GG has admitted to multiple abortions, the very thing Reza so brazenly slammed MJ for. How can he not see what a ginormous hypocrite he's being?

• Love 23

Episode 9:

"The Shady Bunch"

GG undergoes emergency surgery, and the crew rallies around her; Tommy and MJ meet with a lawyer to discuss Reza's charges against them; Reza unleashes his anger on Nema for meddling in his personal affairs.

Airs April 3, 2020.

20 hours ago, Rahul said:

So Reza can muster empathy for his frenemy GG for her almost hysterectomy, but has no love or sympathy for MJ, his alleged best friend of 30+ years who actually had the procedure, was placed on a ventilator and nearly died after? 

Moreover GG has admitted to multiple abortions, the very thing Reza so brazenly slammed MJ for. How can he not see what a ginormous hypocrite he's being?

Reza needs a ginormas bitch slap. MJ is No Angel and not without fault, but Reza thinks he is above everyone. I hope Karma bites him right on the ass

• Love 9

Destiney is soooo thirsty. Really, a sexy nurse costume?  And the phony concern she has for GG.  I will say, GG was very honest about feeling this was karma for her multiple abortions. Meanwhile, Reza makes it all about himself when two of his female friends are close to death and one loses her ability to get pregnant naturally & he’s crying because he didn’t get enough sympathy for his cheating spouse getting called out publicly.  Take a seat, Reza.  I don’t like MJ that much either and watching her use her hands to make that charcuterie without once washing them ( when we are now obsessed with germs) was uncomfortable at best.

• Love 8

Destiney and her sister were so much more attractive, younger and thinner on The People’s Couch.  WTF happened?  It wasn’t that long ago.  The sister seems so much cooler than Destiney.  Too late to switch the sister for Destiney?

Good luck clearing GG’s trauma, reiki guy.  How many years do you have?  She is one of the most troubled people on reality TV. 

I like Sara so much more than the full-time cast members.  Just her reaction to GG’s miscarriage (“that’s a lot”) was so unemotional and normal.  Destiney and her nurse’s uniform and the crying through the false eyelashes was so predictable and exhausting.   

Also, I’m not completely sure it’s karma that caused the ectopic pregnancy.  It can just be the medical consequences of multiple abortions.  Where is she getting karma from?  Isn’t she a non observant Muslim?  Isn’t that how she identified when they went to Israel?

I love Mike going to the building project in his $400 t-shirt, looking around, going up exactly one stair, coming down from said stair, and complaining how hard it is without Reza there to do it for him...and he wonders why his parents aren’t confident that he can handle it.  They’re also not confident he can maintain a normal relationship with a woman.  Gee, I wonder why they wouldn’t believe him about that!

Reza and Adam can barely look at each other.

I think Reza’s having a mental episode.  Why can’t he just sit down with MJ?  They don’t have to hug it out, but they can at least talk about what happened, and where to go from here.  What is really going on?  What is he afraid of?  Why was he crying so hard?  That was so embarrassing!  

Tommy sounds so ignorant in the way he speaks.  It makes me want to clap my hands over my ears.   It’s usually not a great idea to hire a lawyer wearing a dress up to her taint, whose beige ruffly bra shows beneath her black v-neck dress when she leans at all forward.  It conveys a lack of professionalism.  Also, the fact that Tommy might go to jail is not Reza’s fault.  Take some responsibility Tommy.  

Everyone on this show needs to grow up.  They’re all examples of how hard work and delay of gratification so that one generation can make life better for the next, can result in the unintended consequences of spoiled, self-aggrandizing adult child babies.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I forgot to ask, but I thought GG had her baby,  so why's she in the hospital?

This was filmed last summer and she lost that pregnancy. She is due any day. 

• Useful 1

It’s usually not a great idea to hire a lawyer wearing a dress up to her taint, whose beige ruffly bra shows beneath her black v-neck dress when she leans at all forward.  It conveys a lack of professionalism.  

Right. It conveyed lawyer in a porno to me. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3