Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: 10-8 Do No Harm

AgentRXS

When a gunman walks into the medical wing of the Los Angeles Correctional Facility - where Paula is volunteering - Bill has the entire Sheriff's department look for a way to get her out. Meanwhile, with only three months left in Bill's temporary stint as Sherriff, others decide to make a run for the role.

Original Air Date: February 6, 2020

1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Has this series been pulled from the schedule entirely?

Maybe you got preempted locally. The episode of a hostage situation in the Twin Towers  jail hospital wing aired.

Once again with a department of thousands no SWAT team shows up and no detectives or jail deputies to search cells but rather the friend detective plays SWAT and the boot and his trainer investigate to find out who is running the jail break.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Raja said:

Maybe you got preempted locally. The episode of a hostage situation in the Twin Towers  jail hospital wing aired.

Once again with a department of thousands no SWAT team shows up and no detectives or jail deputies to search cells but rather the friend detective plays SWAT and the boot and his trainer investigate to find out who is running the jail break.

Not only that, but no one even manned the camera monitor area until the sheriff got there. Once they arrived, there seemed to be no staff in sight from the correctional center itself anywhere. 

The undersheriff denied his wife a child for his entire career because he wanted to make sheriff?  She only just now decided that was reason enough to leave? 

so Teresa went to be with the daughter - but no mention of her own foster children? 

• Love 4

Well, this was the dumbest show I've watched since ... forever.

It starts out with the two of them shooting bottles with Bill's Scout/Bronco in the background. Folks, the bottles don't stop the bullets, they go right through and on into whatever is behind ... like that car. It had to have had a dozen bullet holes in it before they were done. What dumbass uses his car as a target-shooting backdrop.

Then that chick breaks into the jail to force wife to perform an operation. The writers were smoking something when they wrote that story. It's a jail, a guard gets shot/killed in the hall and no doors have locks on them. You know, so the place has a lock down? And there are dozens of people in that room yet no one did anything but stand around? Why not just leave by that unlocked door.

I know time is a hand wave on tv, but someone doesn't come out of anesthesia in minutes, then is able to hop up and walk away unaided after an abdominal surgery. Even if the surgery itself only took two minutes tops. People are going to start removing their own cancer tumors at home now and put hospitals out of business.

I was glad when Cade shot the gun chick but was highly disappointed it appeared she lived at the end, when she was wheeled away, face uncovered. I thought he was a better sniper than that.

Then what was all that Valentine's Day celebrating with everyone at Bill's house. "Hey, my wife just survived a hostage situation, and saw a woman shot in front of her. Everyone come to my house to celebrate!"

And yeay to the daughter who didn't listen one bit to her dad who told her to stay with Mrs. Cade. Both of them had to come down to clutter up the area around the jail. As for the Cade adopted/maybe adopted two kids, I guess they were busy playing video games in their room so we didn't need to see them this episode.

Chewing a toothpick is one thing when alone in your vehicle. It's quite another in public, and when one is talking to others. Gross.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Has this series been pulled from the schedule entirely?

This episode did not air in my market either, and Comcast does not have listed On Demand. It is available to watch for free on Fox's website, though.

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I know time is a hand wave on tv, but someone doesn't come out of anesthesia in minutes, then is able to hop up and walk away unaided after an abdominal surgery.

Tell me about it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

The undersheriff denied his wife a child for his entire career because he wanted to make sheriff?  She only just now decided that was reason enough to leave? 

That was really strange since you don't make Sheriff, unless you are senior in the  cavalry when the Sheriff dies, you are elected. Are voters known for chosing non parents when given a choice in this world?

A desk jockey having a divorce or separation on the eve of an election gotta hurt, especially against a folksy hero Sheriff 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, saber5055 said:

People are going to start removing their own cancer tumors at home now and put hospitals out of business.

Slow your roll there, partner, heh, this show doesn’t have enough eyeballs for that to happen any time soon. 

The script is pretty ridiculous, as y’all outlined above, but the cast makes up for it. 

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, preeya said:

Where the fuck was Hondo Harrelson and S.W.A.T.

Well the Sheriff has his own SWAT team, he held them back on an earlier episode. But being TV and his detective friend being a Ranger SEAL Global War on Terror vet so he did it. Just like back in the day TJ Hooker declared that as a Vietnam vet him as his rookie would draw a rifle and go in.

27 minutes ago, Raja said:

Well the Sheriff has his own SWAT team, he held them back on an earlier episode. But being TV and his detective friend being a Ranger SEAL Global War on Terror vet so he did it. Just like back in the day TJ Hooker declared that as a Vietnam vet him as his rookie would draw a rifle and go in.

It appeared as if the "sheriff's team" was the only team present. In fact there was more media than law enforcement. This is a shit show.

Edited by preeya
2 hours ago, Raja said:

To be fair, there was a “leak,” so he didn’t trust anyone else.