Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

She was late wishing him happy birthday and then made excuses.  She tells the girls there is no excuse to be late.  Everyone is busy, that was really rude to charge $120  for the video, not even fix your hair plus be so late.  Do those videos really coat $120?

Some charge more then that 

(edited)
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

That’s what is being said 

Did insiders say that? To be honest I personally won't believe anything what insiders say except who got cut and maybe why. It is so easy to say smth about a person you don't know. For what we know the insider dislike that person and that will reflect on his/her comments 🙈🙈 I rather form a opinion on someone myself 🤭

Edited by DutchDCCfan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, DutchDCCfan said:

Did insiders say that? To be honest I personally won't believe anything what insiders say except who got cut and maybe why. It is so easy to say smth about a person you don't know. For what we know the insider dislike that person and that will reflect on his/her comments 🙈🙈 I rather form a opinion on someone myself 🤭

lots of talk from insiders saying she was toxic on the Mavs 

Edited by Holly85
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Holly85 said:

I’m the same way lots of talk from insiders saying she was toxic on the Mavs 

Ah okay, I have no problem with her except that she looks kinda like a kid. But then again, I love Rachel W, which isn't  popular opinion on the forum either 😂😂

• Love 1
Just now, Holly85 said:

I’m the same way lots of talk from insiders saying she was toxic on the Mavs 

Trust me, that is not just talk.  Btw, I don't think that's a bad picture of Lisa.  She has thick, short legs.  I was actually surprised she made it on that basis as usually that gets a girl cut.  She also works out all the time, and I'm not sure all that muscle is helping her (when it comes to meeting DCC standards, that is).

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Trust me, that is not just talk.  Btw, I don't think that's a bad picture of Lisa.  She has thick, short legs.  I was actually surprised she made it on that basis as usually that gets a girl cut.  She also works out all the time, and I'm not sure all that muscle is helping her (when it comes to meeting DCC standards, that is).

Question if you feel like answering was she toxic this year ? And I believe what you say 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, DutchDCCfan said:

Ah okay, I have no problem with her except that she looks kinda like a kid. But then again, I love Rachel W, which isn't  popular opinion on the forum either 😂😂

That has more to do with what she posted on Twitter way back regarding her politics, not her personality per se.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

She was late wishing him happy birthday and then made excuses.  She tells the girls there is no excuse to be late.  Everyone is busy, that was really rude to charge $120  for the video, not even fix your hair plus be so late.  Do those videos really cost $120?

Uhm... did Kelli just got paid to advertise a potential new season? Really? I don’t know if she’s that good or people are too desperate to get a “celebrity” cameo? I think little birdie Mia wants a refund after this supposedly happy birthday video.

30 minutes ago, Tulip86 said:

That has more to do with what she posted on Twitter way back regarding her politics, not her personality per se.

Exactly. I think most of us (if not all) agreed that she improved greatly after she joined the team. She clearly has the look. I like her on the team and hope she makes triangle as she has the look and she’s good enough. Doesn’t mean i like her as a person based on what she posts, and ideally i wouldn’t want her having a platform to say stuff like that, but it is what it is.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

So if the girls get to move down here alannah will have two rookies moving in 

Considering how this season may or may not go, it would be nice if all the TCC's could find a veteran roomie.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

So if the girls get to move down here alannah will have two rookies moving in 

Did Lily move out of the apartment she was living in with Alannah?

On 7/21/2020 at 12:07 PM, Holly85 said:

Lisa is flying to Arkansas for a week to help with a dance camp 

0971BAD7-7BF5-48AF-9089-9AD67FD98778.jpeg

I've tried to like Lisa but I can't.  Plus, in this photo, to me, she looks like she's trying too hard with that outfit choice.  Just my two inconsequential cents. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I've tried to like Lisa but I can't.  Plus, in this photo, to me, she looks like she's trying too hard with that outfit choice.  Just my two inconsequential cents. 🤷‍♀️

I think I am going to start working on training camp groups !! Just for the fun of it !! 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Question if you feel like answering was she toxic this year ? And I believe what you say 

I didn’t hear of anything that was like her behavior while on the Mavs, but as a rookie, she was probably being more careful. It’ll be interesting to see how she behaves this year if she makes the team and IF they even have a squad this year. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I didn’t hear of anything that was like her behavior while on the Mavs, but as a rookie, she was probably being more careful. It’ll be interesting to see how she behaves this year if she makes the team and IF they even have a squad this year. 

If she really is besties with VK, she’ll make the team!  Fortunately she looks very different than VK so she’s not competition

4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Long time follower 1st time poster! Ive been a fan of your comments on this forum and wanted to join in on the fun :D

what are your thoughts on training camp starting next week?

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Check out this Cameo: https://v.cameo.com/XuMNmKCHk8

kellis new cameo 

I think she looks awful here. She is a pretty woman (and aging appropriately) and usually she’s well put together. This looks like she just rolled out of bed or the pool and threw a robe on. 

8 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

She was late wishing him happy birthday and then made excuses.  She tells the girls there is no excuse to be late.  Everyone is busy, that was really rude to charge $120  for the video, not even fix your hair plus be so late.  Do those videos really cost $120?

I thought the same about the lateness. How many times has Kelli lectures is about “in DCC world, on time is late”?

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 11
59 minutes ago, Supersimon said:

what are your thoughts on training camp starting next week?

I hope they have already been sent videos of the routines, with an upper vet coaching, so they can jump right into things.

I think cuts will be fast and furious - similar to last year.

• Love 3

I really only look at this forum and watch the show, so if anything has been posted on SM I don't know about it, hence my potentially dumb question: did we get confirmation that TC will be in person? Or are we just assuming from Kelly's picture?

3 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I really only look at this forum and watch the show, so if anything has been posted on SM I don't know about it, hence my potentially dumb question: did we get confirmation that TC will be in person? Or are we just assuming from Kelly's picture?

I just learned there was going to be a TC just a couple of post ago and I follow all the accounts, except on Insta.

What Holly85 posted was the first sign whatsoever for me.

So just when I thought it was not going to happen, we get a confirmation.

I am having withdrawal symptoms so I am happy that things are on their way. I can’t wait to see Amanda and Jalyn shine. And I can’t wait to see the new girls.

I can’t wait!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

I am having withdrawal symptoms so I am happy that things are on their way. I can’t wait to see Amanda and Jalyn shine. And I can’t wait to see the new girls.

I can’t wait!!!

Happy things are starting again. Anxious though for the health of all returning vets and TCCs. Hopefully TPTB ensure they be kept safe and act responsibly if anything goes haywire. And let's see if Jalyn can get that redemption arc! :)

• Love 9
11 hours ago, go4luca said:

Well I agree with your 2 cents so combined...we have 4 inconsequential cents 🙂  (But we better watch it...there is a coin shortage ya know!!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Well I agree with your 2 cents so combined...we have 4 inconsequential cents 🙂  (But we better watch it...there is a coin shortage ya know!!)

Make that 6 cents! Although my issue is more with her face than her outfit; had she been smiling and relaxed, just leaning against the wall, the pic wouldn't have bothered me nearly as much.

• Love 7
(edited)
17 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Same here!  They cut Vivian the first time she made training camp because they said her thighs looked like "drumsticks".  And the girl they said had a "thut".  I guess in the DCC World, it really is all about "who you know".

Edited by rl27rl
  • Love 4

Kelli should cut any and all girls she has no intention of putting on the team before moving any of them to Frisco.  

This is what is happening this week.  Some rookies may be cut before training camp begins.

Cowboys rookies will report to training camp Tuesday.

But before gaining entry into the team’s headquarters at The Star, they’ll have to wait.

Twenty-two rookies, including seven draft picks, are scheduled to check in by Tuesday at the team hotel in Frisco. The NFL and the players’ union determined Monday what will happen next, establishing that players must pass two COVID-19 tests in four days before beginning two weeks of daily testing.

At the earliest, Cowboys rookies can tour the facility and meet their coaches on Saturday.

The maximum roster size for training camp could be fewer than 90 players for the first time since off season rosters were expanded from 80 to 90 in 2012. If this is finalized, it is possible an undrafted Cowboys rookie who traveled to Frisco for training camp will learn he is cut before it even begins

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

Same here!  They cut Vivian the first time she made training camp because they said her thighs looked like "drumsticks".  And the girl they said had a "thut".  I guess in the DCC World, it really is all about "who you know".

This is what infuriates me, it all depends on who Kelli decides is her flavor of the week case in point Mackenzie Lee's kicks were HORRIBLE and they cut Taylor for the same thing... I get mean girl vibes from Lisa as well, my .02! 

• Love 3
Just now, TB12 said:

This is what infuriates me, it all depends on who Kelli decides is her flavor of the week case in point Mackenzie Lee's kicks were HORRIBLE and they cut Taylor for the same thing... I get mean girl vibes from Lisa as well, my .02! 

image.png.0d2cb9783d78772a857fe4a4214772e2.png

• Love 4

most

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Kelli should cut any and all girls she has no intention of putting on the team before moving any of them to Frisco.  

This is what is happening this week.  Some rookies may be cut before training camp begins.

Cowboys rookies will report to training camp Tuesday.

But before gaining entry into the team’s headquarters at The Star, they’ll have to wait.

Twenty-two rookies, including seven draft picks, are scheduled to check in by Tuesday at the team hotel in Frisco. The NFL and the players’ union determined Monday what will happen next, establishing that players must pass two COVID-19 tests in four days before beginning two weeks of daily testing.

At the earliest, Cowboys rookies can tour the facility and meet their coaches on Saturday.

The maximum roster size for training camp could be fewer than 90 players for the first time since off season rosters were expanded from 80 to 90 in 2012. If this is finalized, it is possible an undrafted Cowboys rookie who traveled to Frisco for training camp will learn he is cut before it even begins

The new girls were encouraged not to make permanent living situations with Texas being a hot spot and all

Their bubble wont happen at The Star too much of a risk infecting players 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Supersimon said:

most

The new girls were encouraged not to make permanent living situations with Texas being a hot spot and all

Their bubble wont happen at The Star too much of a risk infecting players 

Where did u hear that  they were told that !! And their studio is no we’re near the players !! 

8 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I just learned there was going to be a TC just a couple of post ago and I follow all the accounts, except on Insta.

What Holly85 posted was the first sign whatsoever for me.

So just when I thought it was not going to happen, we get a confirmation.

I can’t wait!!!

I can wait.

I really enjoy the show otherwise I wouldn't hang out here with the rest of you silly people.  😉

I'm honestly gobsmacked they seem to be proceeding with TC considering the current situation and spike Texas is experiencing.  Many television shows and films are on hold or delayed due to the pandemic.  I would rather wait until the spread is better under control or a vaccine is available.  I have friends who've gone through or are still struggling to get over, COVID.  They have been through hell and I wouldn't wish this disease on my worst enemy.  Not to mention those who may be asymptomatic and unknowingly infecting others. 

It's just not worth it.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I can wait.

I really enjoy the show otherwise I wouldn't hang out here with the rest of you silly people.  😉

I'm honestly gobsmacked they seem to be proceeding with TC considering the current situation and spike Texas is experiencing.  Many television shows and films are on hold or delayed due to the pandemic.  I would rather wait until the spread is better under control or a vaccine is available.  I have friends who've gone through or are still struggling to get over, COVID.  They have been through hell and I wouldn't wish this disease on my worst enemy.  Not to mention those who may be asymptomatic and unknowingly infecting others. 

It's just not worth it.

Nothing was said abt it the show was still gonna happen !! 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Nothing was said abt it the show was still gonna happen !! 

EDITED:

My post was speaking about TC.  I mentioned about television and film as an add-on regarding delayed productions.  If the show also proceeds, my points apply to that as well.

Again, IMHO, it's just not worth the risk.  Everyone's mileage will vary.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I can wait.

It's just not worth it.

Got it myself at the end of June and although I am much better, I still have the cough, shortness of breath at times, and tremendous fatigue. I am nowhere near one of the bad cases, but it is awful. (I hadn't left our property in months, dear hubby (essential worker) was asymptomatic aside from a few body aches and that was how I contracted it.)

I truly hope they have a well thought out and researched plan for any training camp/tv show that may take place. There is no way that anyone that ends up with even a moderate case of Covid-19 will be able to regain their stamina in short order!

• Love 19
51 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Got it myself at the end of June and although I am much better, I still have the cough, shortness of breath at times, and tremendous fatigue. I am nowhere near one of the bad cases, but it is awful. (I hadn't left our property in months, dear hubby (essential worker) was asymptomatic aside from a few body aches and that was how I contracted it.)

I truly hope they have a well thought out and researched plan for any training camp/tv show that may take place. There is no way that anyone that ends up with even a moderate case of Covid-19 will be able to regain their stamina in short order!

Wow, so glad you're on the mend, sorry to hear that you had it but glad you're through the worst of it, geez how horrible! You make such a great point, people who aren't exhibiting symptoms don't know they are carriers... wow, so glad you're almost better, take care of yourself!!!

• Love 16
(edited)
On 7/23/2020 at 11:38 AM, SmpIsimon said:

Betcha they make these poor girls sign a waiver, saying they won't sue if the contract it during TC.  Shameful.

I hope not.  In union commercials, DGA, SAG and the various unions are saying under no circumstances should anyone sign a waiver.

Edited by go4luca
updated
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Just so I'm not coming off as a complete prophet of doom and gloom, filming (if they do choose to film the show this year), can be done.  But it takes planning and added preparation.  Some shoots have now added a Covid compliance officer who, along with a set medic,  help organize & make sure certain safety protocols are adhered to.  In my sector of production, the advertising agency and client are no longer on set.  They are dialed in using QTAKE software our video assist operator sets up along with Zoom. This helps keep less people on set and reduces chances of exposure.  All of this is a work in progress.  We are learning this new normal as we begin getting back to work.

Here's a link to a video from a production company called Spears & Arrows showing steps they took to help keep crew safe.  The paper work you see crew signing isn't a waiver signing their lives away.  It's a questionnaire making sure they haven't traveled to certain countries or been exposed to COVID (best they know), their current health, etc.  The color coded name stickers pertain to each department (ie:  art, grips, electric, etc.).  Each dept keeps together and one dept leaves set as another enters to do their work.

To keep this on topic, I'm more concerned about the girls being safe.  Is there going to be an NFL season as we know it?  Does it make more sense keeping just the veterans and skip TC this year?  With the current spike in Texas (and other states), I do think this bears consideration.  I don't pretend to have all the answers.  I really enjoy the show and I'm not a COVID expert.  But after hearing how heinous this disease is from friends who have or still have it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

This is the production video I referenced above:

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 7/22/2020 at 1:48 PM, SmpIsimon said:

I always thought what really helped Lisa was her graduating from University with a Biomedical Engineering degree. Kelli loves talking up how brilliant and accomplished the ladies of DCC are. She even mentioned Lisa's degree during the season. Perhaps that and Lisa's powerful style of dance were enough to overlook the fact that she doesn't exactly have the DCC "look"

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 7/22/2020 at 5:07 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Uhm... did Kelli just got paid to advertise a potential new season? Really? I don’t know if she’s that good or people are too desperate to get a “celebrity” cameo? I think little birdie Mia wants a refund after this 

My brother got a Father’s Day Cameo from former Spurs player Bruce Bowen. It was only $40 and really funny and personal. No self-aggrandizement, and Bruce has more championship rings than Kelly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 7/22/2020 at 11:32 AM, SmpIsimon said:

If she were a nicer person, they would.

Lisa flying to Arkansas and teaching  a dance to a room full of teens shows you just how selfish she is.  Wonder if Kelli cares she is not being a good role model for the younger girls.  She is exposing herself and could bring it back with her not even knowing she has it and then expose Kelli.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Lisa flying to Arkansas and teaching  a dance to a room full of teens shows you just how selfish she is.  Wonder if Kelli cares she is not being a good role model for the younger girls.  She is exposing herself and could bring it back with her not even knowing she has it and then expose Kelli.  

Great point!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

But how is this any more selfish that what any of the other veterans are doing with their big gatherings and frequent travel? One had even been down in Mexico

• Love 8