Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

(edited)
16 hours ago, Dance4life23 said:

So I have followed Marissa for several years (mostly through pageants) and I have seen her perform in person and interact in person many, many times.

and I just have to say....

She is probably the sweetest, most humble, beautifully talented person I have ever seen in real life.  When she was a state queen, she was very much loved and especially by little girls and teens her age.  

She’s extremely accomplished for her age but you would never know it talking to her in person.  She is as real as they come.  She had a friend die and she does this talent show every year to raise money for organ donation.  Like when I say you are gonna love her when you actually see her on tv.....you will see what I mean.  She comes from an extremely small town in NC and she has this big family that is very close and kinda quirky.  

im rooting for her 100%.  She would make an amazing ambassador for DCC.

Nothing like the support of a parent. 😉

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Yeah I don't get any full of herself vibes from Marissa, I do get pageant girl vibes like Kat and Rachel W have that can be off-putting to some.

Ah.  This makes me dislike Marissa even more.  I’ve never been a pageant fan.  She’s just not pretty to me and has an odd look.  Marissa would be my first cut.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, go4luca said:

The more I see of Marissa, the less I like her.  Just not a fan of her look or dancing at all.

Same. She’s not pretty, and her parents aren’t doing her any favors. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Nothing like the support of a parent. 😉

Hahahahaha i feel like someone is trying to shove Marissa down our throat kind of like Veruca was/is... 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Hahahahaha i feel like someone is trying to shove Marissa down our throat kind of like Veruca was/is... 

But VK will have her cut in the first week of Training Camp. No one takes the cameras away from Victoria!!!

• Love 6
On 6/19/2020 at 11:12 PM, JayDKay said:

To be fair, I feel like she did get much more powerful and stronger after she was in TC though. She's a pretty cute, poppy dancer. She's always smiling and is much more interesting than Lilly 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

P.s I actually like Lilly as a person and it would be sad if she got cut because she's so close to some of the girls but she is pretty vanilla. 

I think Lilly is vanilla and she also lacks enthusiasm when she is interviewed.  Reports are she is well liked and Im glad she was able to be on the team when she came so close the year before.  It will be interested to see if they choose to cut some weaker vets and take a chance on some new TCC or not.

• Love 6
On 6/20/2020 at 3:01 AM, Holly85 said:

Yes she announced It on the podcast she did few weeks back and anyone can go to the star and shop play on the small field as well as eat at the restaurants

Very sad about Bridget, she was my point of the star vote!

• Love 11

Congrats to all the ladies that made training camp. 

Will be very curious if camp will even happen. Texas has become a hotspot for Covid. We have a governor doing the bare minimum while our active numbers and hospitalizations have been increasing. 

Several of our local HS strength and conditioning camps opened a week ago and now closed because of Covid cases among the students. Have the feeling this will happen to DCC training camp.

Anywho, hope TPTB don't put $$$ before the candidates' safety.

• Love 18

On 6/18/2020 at 11:57 PM, UK-Fan said:

I think in Malena's case it was the fact that it would clash, once football started and she would be forced to keep her "well paying" job with the university or a part time job at DCC and she chose DCC because she thought thats what she wanted but she was stupid to have done that because she should've worked out she wouldn't have been kept on the team because of her memory, I mean the fact the Jets let her on the team and then benched her the whole season was a rookie mistake (on Jets part) and she should've known that no other team would do what the Jets did because of her memory, she should be happy and glad she got at least 1 year (or however long she was with Jets). I think Kelli was lenient to Malena for her former employer. I mean how many former Jets became DCCS that we know of? Danielle, Jasmine, Savannah and Tara (did I miss someone?)

She also was very knowledgable about football and an excellent speaker (when her nerves didn't get the best of her).  I really liked her, and found her to be BEAUTIFUL and fit.  People bring different things to the table and I think Kelli was hoping they could get her past that hurdle and to the finish line.  I do wonder if she had seen a doctor about her anxiety and taken a mild something (my cousin who does a number of symposiums in her field of science takes one before speeches) if she would have done better.  I think her exit being cut prevented her from any real consideration in the future.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:58 PM, scorpio1031 said:

No, which is surprising!

I thought Katy had a legit chance this year, she was the one return person I was hoping for!

• Love 13
On 6/19/2020 at 5:30 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Eh, not to stir up drama again, but the point is exactly that: no other girl would ever be invited back after that disastrous season. So yes, whether she came back stronger or not, it doesn’t even matter because she only got a 2nd shot thanks to her relationship with the boss.

Thank you!  This^^^!

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mardo2044 said:

She also was very knowledgable about football and an excellent speaker (when her nerves didn't get the best of her).  I really liked her, and found her to be BEAUTIFUL and fit.  People bring different things to the table and I think Kelli was hoping they could get her past that hurdle and to the finish line.  I do wonder if she had seen a doctor about her anxiety and taken a mild something (my cousin who does a number of symposiums in her field of science takes one before speeches) if she would have done better.  I think her exit being cut prevented her from any real consideration in the future.

I thought Katy had a legit chance this year, she was the one return person I was hoping for!

I have nothing against her knowledge outside performance because I don't know her so cannot and I haven't seen much of her public speaking so will not comment on that either in case I am wrong but I wont say you are wrong so I will believe you. Also I dont deny her knowledge because she wouldn't have gotten her job without it.

But I do believe that she is genuine but she has her heart in the right place but she does seem to wear her heart on her sleeves, which is great, but she needs to try remember the routines, but to come to think of her I think she might have what one might call "stage fright" or is it stage nerves? I think her nerves get the best of her when performing. It happens loads of performers might be great at what they are doing but once on stage their nerves get the best of them and they just totally forget everything.

On 6/21/2020 at 6:00 PM, EricaShadows said:

I seem to remember that Kelli said that, even if your profile is private, if your picture gets posted to an account that ISN'T private, they can click on the picture and it could take them to your profile and they can look around.  I could be wrong about that.

Kelli didn't say that. Judy did. I remember it was Ika was in the office and Kelli told her about her dancing and her drinking and that Judy found videos of her dancing and Judy chipped in with that comment.

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 5
On 6/18/2020 at 5:39 PM, Squeek said:

So this is what I've heard for training camp, anyone got anything different?

20201.png

Ok, so, I can’t pick a team.  But, here’s what I got and some of this is based on looks because I haven’t seen enough of the dancing)

The Fave - Claire W (total package, girl can flat out dance and is a mature dancer, has the feet, the extension, just everything!)

The Look - Elli and Shannan

Ladies to watch - Alora, Armani, Jada, Sydney, Darian, Jaycee, Kelly and Amelia (some of these ladies are here because we don’t know for sure if they are a TCC or not)

Fingers Crossed - Sheridan

Maybe Too Young - Marissa (not crazy about the look)

No, if they stay Blonde (please fix the hair color if they stay) - Ashlinn, Dani, Jessica, Tori, McKenzi, Cassie, Annabelle

Just No - Claire D (totally a shape thing)

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

Ok, so, I can’t pick a team.  But, here’s what I got and some of this is based on looks because I haven’t seen enough of the dancing)

The Fave - Claire W (total package, girl can flat out dance and is a mature dancer, has the feet, the extension, just everything!)

The Look - Elli and Shannan

Ladies to watch - Alora, Armani, Jada, Sydney, Darian, Jaycee, Kelly and Amelia (some of these ladies are here because we don’t know for sure if they are a TCC or not)

Fingers Crossed - Sheridan

Maybe Too Young - Marissa (not crazy about the look)

No, if they stay Blonde (please fix the hair color if they stay) - Ashlinn, Dani, Jessica, Tori, McKenzi, Cassie, Annabelle

Just No - Claire D (totally a shape thing)

The only one in the ladies to watch group that has said if she made it to camp or not is Sydney she just started following some of the vets so we are assuming she made it to tc 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The only one in the ladies to watch group that has said if she made it to camp or not is Sydney she just started following some of the vets so we are assuming she made it to tc 

Unless I missed it, Darian and Amelia have also not said if they made camp. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

The Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference is apparently holding off on making a decision about collegiate fall sports seasons until July. If professional committees follow the same timeline, it is very possible that we won't have an answer about football season before training camp starts. I have to wonder what the TCCs will think if they move to Dallas and start training camp only to find out that football season isn't happening or something similar. There's also a possibility that a limited number of cheerleaders will be allowed on the sidelines at any given game, which lends itself to a much smaller squad, so theoretically they could choose to take none of the TCCs. Obviously I really hope this doesn't happen, but it's certainly a possibility.

I think there is also a very real possibility that there will be no cheerleaders. If field numbers are limited it would be safe to assume that cheerleaders fall to the bottom of the list. Which means these ladies may be moving and risking their health for absolutely nothing.

Edited by Jesiklyn
  • Love 11
48 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Amelia did make training camping according to a comment she made on Victoria’s ig 

Smart girl, playing up to VK!  May help her get on the team!  It’s all who you know!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Amelia did make training camping according to a comment she made on Victoria’s ig 

The comment in question (I think) was from Amelia Wood who said Victoria's dancing was amazing and Vicky replied back that she was so excited to meet her. As far as I can tell, Amelia Evans who was the girl in the just for kicks audition podcast and on my likely list, did not comment on the post. Amelia Wood (mimi.wood) is on my list of auditioners so it is possible that she is going to camp and NOT one of the three current maybes (Amelia Evans, Sydney Hawthorne, Darian Lassiter). Although she also posted that she just made the Husker Scarlets for the 4th year so maybe she isn't. 

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Congrats to all the ladies that made training camp. 

Will be very curious if camp will even happen. Texas has become a hotspot for Covid. We have a governor doing the bare minimum while our active numbers and hospitalizations have been increasing. 

Several of our local HS strength and conditioning camps opened a week ago and now closed because of Covid cases among the students. Have the feeling this will happen to DCC training camp.

Anywho, hope TPTB don't put $$$ before the candidates' safety.

I mean, they already did. When the situation is still unclear and there’s very much a possibility of not even having a team on the field or at least have a very small team, you don’t invite people to TCC. Especially those who have to move, putting them into a new area with presumably no network and unemployed during a pandemic. There was no reason to have 21 girls for what would be 7-10 positions. And they have enough vets to even make some cuts and have a much smaller team.

However, they’d have to accept not having a show even if the situation was getting better, so of course they wouldn’t go with the safe option.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Don't the Cowboys own a hotel in Frisco at The Star?  They could house the rookie candidates there for a controlled, distancing setup.  I know it would be expensive, but this is an unprecedented situation.  They could charge the ladies a minimal fee for meals and amenities and the Cowboys pay the rest.  It would certainly be cheaper for the candidates than paying rent and commuting.  Take some of that MTT revenue and actually use it on the squad.  If there is no season every girl who makes the team should be guaranteed a spot next season.  Hold next year's auditions to replace retirees or rookie candidates who choose not to return.  Girls who already live in the Dallas area could commute if they like.  Just my take on it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Weeklydcc said:

Don't the Cowboys own a hotel in Frisco at The Star?  They could house the rookie candidates there for a controlled, distancing setup.  I know it would be expensive, but this is an unprecedented situation.  They could charge the ladies a minimal fee for meals and amenities and the Cowboys pay the rest.  It would certainly be cheaper for the candidates than paying rent and commuting.  Take some of that MTT revenue and actually use it on the squad.  If there is no season every girl who makes the team should be guaranteed a spot next season.  Hold next year's auditions to replace retirees or rookie candidates who choose not to return.  Girls who already live in the Dallas area could commute if they like.  Just my take on it.

Why go to all that expense when it's not yet known if there will even be football this fall or, if so, whether it'll involve nonessential folks like the DCC?

1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

The comment in question (I think) was from Amelia Wood who said Victoria's dancing was amazing and Vicky replied back that she was so excited to meet her. As far as I can tell, Amelia Evans who was the girl in the just for kicks audition podcast and on my likely list, did not comment on the post. Amelia Wood (mimi.wood) is on my list of auditioners so it is possible that she is going to camp and NOT one of the three current maybes (Amelia Evans, Sydney Hawthorne, Darian Lassiter). Although she also posted that she just made the Husker Scarlets for the 4th year so maybe she isn't. 

Could she be more orange?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

There is no reason to have girls move here in the middle of a pandemic other than to make sure they can have the show to satisfy Kelli's wanting to be a celebrity.  There are plenty of vets that already live in Dallas even if they want to cut a couple of them.  The Dolphins had 27 girls on the team last year and it was great.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

There is no reason to have girls move here in the middle of a pandemic other than to make sure they can have the show to satisfy Kelli's wanting to be a celebrity.  There are plenty of vets that already live in Dallas even if they want to cut a couple of them.  The Dolphins had 27 girls on the team last year and it was great.

Yeah, seems like it would’ve made much more sense to keep the vets who wanted to return and leave it at that. If anything, reaching out to vets who have recently retired and are still in the area to gauge interest in returning for one year would make more sense if they just wanted to have a certain amount of girls. That way, there’s no need to teach 50 dances to a bunch of new girls, and you already know everyone’s personalities, strengths, and weaknesses, so you could easily make groups and isolate each group from the others.

This definitely seems to be about the show.  Of course, I’ll be watching, but I would watch even if they just followed the existing team while they navigate covid-19. I just hope no one ends up getting sick. Im not optimistic though, given that covid-19 is spreading among pro and college athletes, who I’m sure are at a higher priority than just about anyone else. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Why go to all that expense when it's not yet known if there will even be football this fall or, if so, whether it'll involve nonessential folks like the DCC?

The TV show of course. Isn't that what the fuss is all about anyway?  I agree the safety of the hopefuls is more important, but they plan to have camp so I was trying to think of a way to do it safer. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

If there is a hotel there surely that would be used for the players so they could train in groups rather that the girls. That is what they did in NZ/ Australia with the NRL. The NZ warriors flew their whole team over and quarantined them for a month at a hotel which had a field and full training facility, in an smaller isolated town (Tamworth). They then trained there before moving to Sydney where all games are played at a couple of different venues and all teams are based near/at their venues.

I would imagine the Cowboys are looking at examples like this to see how they start training camps and prepping the team which will be a much higher priority than the girls.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

The TV show of course. Isn't that what the fuss is all about anyway?  I agree the safety of the hopefuls is more important, but they plan to have camp so I was trying to think of a way to do it safer. 

I find it very irresponsible to bring 21 girls to training camp when there are only 7 spots avaiable. Again, Kelly's need to be famous over rules safety of 21 young women. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, jlc said:

I find it very irresponsible to bring 21 girls to training camp when there are only 7 spots avaiable. Again, Kelly's need to be famous over rules safety of 21 young women. 

They may divide them into teams early and have the teams filmed separately learning the dances.  They could social distance this way...OR have Training camp outside on the field! LOL

• Love 3
On 6/21/2020 at 10:00 AM, EricaShadows said:

I seem to remember that Kelli said that, even if your profile is private, if your picture gets posted to an account that ISN'T private, they can click on the picture and it could take them to your profile and they can look around.  I could be wrong about that.

If I remember the podcast correctly, Milan said that K&J had someone friend her to gain access to her account.

3 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

They may divide them into teams early and have the teams filmed separately learning the dances.  They could social distance this way...OR have Training camp outside on the field! LOL

I was wondering if they might use the practice facility as well. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If I remember the podcast correctly, Milan said that K&J had someone friend her to gain access to her account.

Anyone that falls for that is stupid IMO.  I have my FB so locked down that even family has trouble finding it.  I don't allow followers OR post on my Twitter.  Just use Twitter to follow local news personalities/stations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Anyone that falls for that is stupid IMO.  I have my FB so locked down that even family has trouble finding it.  I don't allow followers OR post on my Twitter.  Just use Twitter to follow local news personalities/stations.

I think people in college use social media differently. I’ve had a Facebook account since I was college (back when it was only open to college kids). It really was used as a way to build a network of friends and connect with other people/students, so it would make no sense (at that age) to control your page to such an extent that no one can find it. Having “friends” on Facebook who you don’t necessarily hang out with regularly was kind of the point of it. I think the same rationale still applies to Instagram, which is more popular among Gen Z than Facebook. They just need to be careful about what they post. I don’t think expecting them to lock down their social media accounts so no one can’t find them is realistic.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Dance4life23 said:

I’m sure they would require their social media’s to be public if they make the team.

Not true, when Bridget was a DCC her Instagram was private during most of her tenure.  Cianna's has always been private also.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

That’s not the point though. They’re still making them travel to Dallas (when traveling is a great way to risk getting sick) even though more than even half of them will have to be cut. So they will either have to travel back or stay in dallas and try to find a job during a pandemic.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

That’s not the point though. They’re still making them travel to Dallas (when traveling is a great way to risk getting sick) even though more than even half of them will have to be cut. So they will either have to travel back or stay in dallas and try to find a job during a pandemic.

They’re not forcing them to. The girls didn’t have to try out, or continue in the process. They are choosing to.

At the end of the day, although they don’t know if or what the season will look like, the Dallas Cowboys are in Dallas. If girls from outside of Dallas want to be on the team, they will need to travel to get there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

But K & J don't even have to get unknown people to follow them to see what they post. If any of the current DCCs are following the TCCs, K&J can ask to look at their accounts through the vets. And if a TCC sees a vet asking to follow their account, they probably won't refuse them. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Love 11

Ok so I'm 23, I use instagram and other social media a lot and I know how organizations want to control their image even through the private instagrams of their members. As I have said before I was in a sorority in college. They required us to all allow a specific account to follow us even if our instagrams were private. This account was run by the standards committee and would give out warnings if girls posted things that were not in line with the image of the sorority or against the rules (like drinking in a sorority letter shirt). If girls got too many warnings they might get sanctions like not being able to attend the next party or something.

I expect that DCC is very similar to what I experienced. They likely have a member of their social media/marketing team following each of the girls and making sure that they are posting within the standards that I'm sure they are told about in their rules binder. Likely things they are told not to do are chugging alcohol and posting about it, anything more risqué than a bikini pic, and no un-authorized images in the DCC uniform. This is a pretty standard thing that organizations do in the era of social media and as someone in the age demographic of DCC I personally don't find this to be weird or insidious. They likely can't force anyone to have a public instagram if they don't want to since they are personal and not official accounts like their twitters, but most of these girls like the attention otherwise they wouldn't be DCC.

Some level of media control is likely in their contracts (along with rules like not dating players), because even if you lock down your account and make it super private, anyone who you do allow to follow you can take a screenshot and share it outside of your account. The DCC are very protective of their image especially after things like Whitney's blackface. I don't doubt that group leaders and longer tenure DCC report to K&J about anything wild but I highly highly doubt that is the main way that the girl's media presences are controlled. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

They’re not forcing them to. The girls didn’t have to try out, or continue in the process. They are choosing to.

At the end of the day, although they don’t know if or what the season will look like, the Dallas Cowboys are in Dallas. If girls from outside of Dallas want to be on the team, they will need to travel to get there.

It will be interesting to see if everyone turns up. I know we havent 100% confirmed a couple of girls as TCC but I am very curious to see if all 21 turn up for training or of someone decide it's not worth the health risk, which would be understandable since from what's in the news seems to say Texas is getting worse and its spiralling out of control in the US.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

It will be interesting to see if everyone turns up. I know we havent 100% confirmed a couple of girls as TCC but I am very curious to see if all 21 turn up for training or of someone decide it's not worth the health risk, which would be understandable since from what's in the news seems to say Texas is getting worse and its spiralling out of control in the US.

For reference, (and yes, I know junior college is different than the NFL, but it’s still Texas) — Kilgore College Rangerettes are still having their weeklong tryout process in early July, just not housing the candidates on campus.

• Useful 5
17 hours ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Yes, but they do so in good faith. K&J know that they may not even need these 7 candidates and it is their choice to bring 21. They could bring in a much smaller tcc class knowing that they won’t need over half of them. I wouldn’t expect the girls to say hmm I don’t have that many chances so I’m not coming! That’s a lifelong ban.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

The team is in Dallas so if they don’t want to travel or move, then maybe they should wait another year.  My son changed jobs during this pandemic and now has the best paying job he’s ever had.  People don’t want to go back to work right now because they’re making more on unemployment so jobs are there to be had.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Yes, but they do so in good faith. K&J know that they may not even need these 7 candidates and it is their choice to bring 21. They could bring in a much smaller tcc class knowing that they won’t need over half of them. I wouldn’t expect the girls to say hmm I don’t have that many chances so I’m not coming! That’s a lifelong ban.

They haven’t seen the girls dance in person. They haven’t seen them dance live. All they have done is recorded choreography that they’ve had days and days to practice. 

How else are they supposed to create a good team without having them come to Dallas?

I think some people are forgetting this is a dance team. 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Here's a tip: you can basically tell which training camp girls were recruited by how boring their Instagram is.  If it's a bunch of lame stuff that basically gives you no idea what she's really like, then a recruiter was probably involved.  Most young women use social media to reveal more about their lives, but the recruiters will look at the girl's instagram (and if it's private, they demand access) and tell the girls what to delete.  The will do this before they even bring to the girl to Kelli's attention.  I've had girls tell me that even stuff like sorority pictures have to be deleted.  

The DCC is as fake as VK's humility.

I'd believe it hahaha, but also a know a ton of regular non-DCC girls that just use instagram to show off how hot they are in different outfits and not to share anything about their lives.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

They haven’t seen the girls dance in person. They haven’t seen them dance live. All they have done is recorded choreography that they’ve had days and days to practice. 

How else are they supposed to create a good team without having them come to Dallas?

I think some people are forgetting this is a dance team. 

I get what you’re saying. If they’re going to move forward as if we’re in normal times, then of course, if people choose to move to Dallas, then that is their choice. However, I think what people are saying is that, these are not normal times - outside of having a tv show, there was no need to bring in even more new girls from all over the country to Dallas in the middle of a global pandemic. Texas has one of the worst outbreaks in the United States right now, and with the way things are going, there may not even be a season. Even if there is, the stadium will almost certainly be nowhere near seating capacity. 

I know there are plenty of companies and law firms that have just extended permanent offers to those students who were supposed to be interns/summer associates, because those companies determined that it was too dangerous to bring them in for the summer. So, lots of places are making alternate moves this year. The DCCs can do what they want, and they’re not forcing any TCC to do anything, but they certainly do not have to bring in a huge group of TCCs just to have a team. That’s a choice they’re making.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

I get what you’re saying. If they’re going to move forward as if we’re in normal times, then of course, if people choose to move to Dallas, then that is their choice. However, I think what people are saying is that, these are not normal times - outside of having a tv show, there was no need to bring in even more new girls from all over the country to Dallas in the middle of a global pandemic. Texas has one of the worst outbreaks in the United States right now, and with the way things are going, there may not even be a season. Even if there is, the stadium will almost certainly be nowhere near seating capacity. 

I know there are plenty of companies and law firms that have just extended permanent offers to those students who were supposed to be interns/summer associates, because those companies determined that it was too dangerous to bring them in for the summer. So, lots of places are making alternate moves this year. The DCCs can do what they want, and they’re not forcing any TCC to do anything, but they certainly do not have to bring in a huge group of TCCs just to have a team. That’s a choice they’re making.

Yes thank you, that’s exactly what I mean. Just because there are people willing to do it, doesn’t mean that companies/organizations don’t have the responsibility to act in a certain way. Maybe all 21 of them are willing to stay in dallas (or already do) whether they make the team or not. of course it’s their choice. They didn’t have a saying in how many girls they’re going to take though.

And yes without the show, they wouldn’t even bring in the extra girls. Or rather there is a chance they would because Kelli needs to be able to say that vets aren’t safe even during a crisis. But when there is a great chance there won’t be a team, stick with the 30 girls you already have -they are more than enough and you can cut down to the very best or bring in all stars if needed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16