Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ByTor

2020 Audition Speculation

Recommended Posts

On 2/6/2020 at 10:59 PM, scorpio1031 said:

 

 

*sips bitterness tea* I’d pick the one behind her to the right. The other can  take more classes, more ballet or center-focused technique classes. Very wobbly. sips more tea*

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Top one looks familiar. Can't stand Jenn's choreo.

Did she audition last year?

Looks like the bottom one made it to finals last year, wonder if she’ll try out again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, 404teanotfound said:

I honestly doubt Sarah will audition, she's only a freshman in college and according to her insta she's in a sorority, it'll probably be a couple years before we see her auditioning

Her team captain might though. Tori is a senior and doing dcc prep

There seems to be a lot of UNT girls attending prep classes

Edited by Jesiklyn
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

These three girls, all UNT, look like they maybe trying out based on the caption, either to dcc or maybe rhythm and blue

20200211_191357.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

Her team captain might though. Tori is a senior and doing dcc prep

There seems to be a lot of UNT girls attending prep classes

I love Lacey, but wow that was boring 😞 

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I love Lacey, but wow that was boring 😞 

Agreed!  I love Lacey, but her choreo isn't a big WOW for me 😞 

Also...I am still hoping Sydney Reinacher goes for DCC.  She's adorable and I've been following her for a couple of years now. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Also...I am still hoping Sydney Reinacher goes for DCC.  She's adorable and I've been following her for a couple of years now. 

i feel like she will, i feel like i saw a post about her doing jr dcc and being on the dcc barbie box with sarah gourley

Just now, 404teanotfound said:

i feel like she will, i feel like i saw a post about her doing jr dcc and being on the dcc barbie box with sarah gourley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsrqbzSAlyf/?igshid=1pi6ii0e8q57f

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/10/2020 at 7:26 AM, mizzhyer said:

I hope she tries out as well....indications seem to point to that being a "yes" so my fingers are definitely crossed.  She is beautiful...build and looks...she can DANCE and her leaps/kicks are exquisite!!  I'm going to definitely be on Team Sarah if she does audition!

 

I agree completely with this!  I hope Madeline S.  comes back, kicks booty and blows them out of the water!  I love Katy...I think she appeals to me more than Daphne ever will.  Sarah....I'm on her team if she does audition and as I stated above, my fingers are crossed on that!! Another one I hope tries again, is Shaina Grace.  She is a beautiful and classy young lady. 

Why is this poor Sarah girl oompa-loompa orange in her latest IG?  Also, sounds like she's getting herself roped into some sort of MLM/Pyramid Scheme... 😑

  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, JC2468 said:

Figured it out. Has anyone seen these girls before? Sorry if this was already posted somewhere. 

First one looks like a cheerleader who dances, second needs some polish and fluidity. I’d say prep yourselves to death girls Bc you both have the look just beef some polish. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, JC2468 said:

Figured it out. Has anyone seen these girls before? Sorry if this was already posted somewhere. 

Yeah, Ali was one of the ones I found - thank you for posting her video! I really like her, though I do agree with someone above that said she could use more fluidity. And thanks for finding Cailey - following her now too!

22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was debating the time, the money, just got married - wasn't sure yet.  She posted a video from Jenn's class, but it was in her stories.  If I remember right, she said it was the first time she had danced like that since May.

Ahh okay, thank you! She's not my favorite as far as look or style, but as she gets back into things, that could certainly improve. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

I love Lacey, but wow that was boring 😞 

I think the choreo is dull because it has too many different style going on. There's some jazz, lyrical, hip hop, yet none of it seems to blend. Also, why do they bother putting in leaps and floor work when DCC don't really do that on the field? Surely prep classes should be pure DCC field style as that's the area that most TCCs fail with: being big and bold on the field!

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder how useful these prep classes truly are. Are these the girls who go on to make the team nowadays? I feel like we follow a lot of them and the ones who end up making it and/or blowing us away come out of left field. Or, nowadays, outside of Dallas.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I wonder how useful these prep classes truly are. Are these the girls who go on to make the team nowadays? I feel like we follow a lot of them and the ones who end up making it and/or blowing us away come out of left field. Or, nowadays, outside of Dallas.

They recruit a lot of people so I agree with you. Not sure how valuable the prep classes are in term of actual preparation.  But if you are in Dallas and you are going to try out - you need to show your face I'm guessing or you don't stand a chance.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/6/2020 at 10:46 AM, DCC-UK said:

Thinking of all the rookies:

Amanda - one of the strongest dancers on the team, no chance of being cut

Chandi - looks like she's lost some sparkle in prep classes so hopefully she finds her power again

Kat - could be seen as an ambassador risk, obviously not the strongest dancer

Kelcey - another strong dancer and well liked by teammates

Kristin - looks much better in prep classes, a year on the team has allowed her to improve, might need to watch weight though

Lily - clearly adored by teammates but not the strongest dancer, could be at risk if she doesn't step up

Lisa - powerful dancer but not well liked, also has a short and muscular body type and they have a track record of getting cut at finals (Heather H, Allie)

Meredith - still looks like a dance risk in videos from the season, seems to do a lot of appearances though!

Taylor P - solid dancer but doesn't have the best stamina, has also looked heavy throughout the season

VK - no comment!

I actually don't think any vets will get cut. If they're not strong dancers, they're great ambassadors for the team (i.e. Savannah, Miranda). I think Kat and Taylor P might get cut. Kelli fought to get Meredith on the team so I doubt she'd cut her. Lisa is besties with VK too so unlikely to get cut. 

 

Just now, KoKo said:

 

Why is Lisa not well liked?  And by who?  Other DCC or fans?  Just curious.......

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I think the choreo is dull because it has too many different style going on. There's some jazz, lyrical, hip hop, yet none of it seems to blend. Also, why do they bother putting in leaps and floor work when DCC don't really do that on the field? Surely prep classes should be pure DCC field style as that's the area that most TCCs fail with: being big and bold on the field!

She needs to keep her shoulders down. She’s nervous and a lot of dancers have to fight that when you’re putting all power into your legs and forgetting the port de bras/how you present/carry the bod. 
 

At least she can stay in her space. HATE when dancers invade other dancer’s real estate. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/6/2020 at 10:46 AM, DCC-UK said:

Thinking of all the rookies:

Amanda - one of the strongest dancers on the team, no chance of being cut

Chandi - looks like she's lost some sparkle in prep classes so hopefully she finds her power again

Kat - could be seen as an ambassador risk, obviously not the strongest dancer

Kelcey - another strong dancer and well liked by teammates

Kristin - looks much better in prep classes, a year on the team has allowed her to improve, might need to watch weight though

Lily - clearly adored by teammates but not the strongest dancer, could be at risk if she doesn't step up

Lisa - powerful dancer but not well liked, also has a short and muscular body type and they have a track record of getting cut at finals (Heather H, Allie)

Meredith - still looks like a dance risk in videos from the season, seems to do a lot of appearances though!

Taylor P - solid dancer but doesn't have the best stamina, has also looked heavy throughout the season

VK - no comment!

I actually don't think any vets will get cut. If they're not strong dancers, they're great ambassadors for the team (i.e. Savannah, Miranda). I think Kat and Taylor P might get cut. Kelli fought to get Meredith on the team so I doubt she'd cut her. Lisa is besties with VK too so unlikely to get cut. 

I am not a Lisa fan at all!!! Her look, build and personality just don't fit the DCC style. Felt the same about Keyra. Funny how they didn't pick Grace Sells or Vivian because of their weight, but picked these two. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 2/6/2020 at 9:59 PM, scorpio1031 said:

 

 

She is a bit bottom heavy, so I hope she tries to tone up a bit. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, AAT said:

She is a bit bottom heavy, so I hope she tries to tone up a bit. 

That’s Ryan Wayne - moving to NYC

 

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/10/2020 at 2:55 PM, PepperM said:

Since we had a new class this past weekend, here are the new potentials I've found!

Ali Floyd (alifloyd) - AA Ice Angel, auditioned last year. Style-wise, kinda reminds me of Tara, the vet cut from two seasons ago?

Dani Del Negro (danitaylordelnegro) - auditioned last year, flew from San Diego to Dallas just for Jen's class it looked like. Has definitely lost weight and toned up since her audition last year too!

Raven Anzaldua (raveneliseanzaldua) - made finals last year but missed her interview due to a car accident and therefore could not move forward. Has been to a few prep classes, including Jen's this past weekend and some of Stephanie DiBiase's. 

Jessica Bowman (jbo97) - iirc she was one that Jen posted on her story. she's graduating from UT in May and is followed by both Lacey and Kash, as well as several others we consider hopefuls

Jordyn Groover (getgroovywithit) - another story reposted by Jen from class, and a senior on Texas Tech's pom squad. Seems to me like graduating college is the perfect time to audition for DCC for a lot of these local-ish ladies. 

Ally Fawley (ally.fawley) - auditioned last year and posted that she'd be back next year, at least back then. Friends with Kristin, current Texas Legends dancer. 

Kennedy Jo (kennedyyjo) - auditioned last year, made AA Ice Angels after not making DCC, but clearly still has dreams of making the team. Was in class with Stephanie DiBiase a week ago, followed by several current DCCs and hopefuls. 

I think someone mentioned that Tiff Antwine was likely not reauditioning? I can't remember her maiden name, but she auditioned last year. She's commented on lots of prep class videos but hasn't posted any herself, so I've followed her but put her in my "unlikely" category. 

Kennedy seems to really have improved during her time as an Ice Angel. Last year her figure didn’t look uniform ready, but she has really toned up and was on the Ice Angels swimsuit calendar. 
 

I really hope Tiff doesn’t try out. She has a long ways to go dance-wise and she appears to be such a flake on social media. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ryan Wayne was asked on her IG stories how excited she was to move to NYC.  

Yeah, I was just coming here to post that. I wonder if that's the plan if she doesn't make it? She seemed pretty interested in auditioning from what I've seen.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I think the choreo is dull because it has too many different style going on. There's some jazz, lyrical, hip hop, yet none of it seems to blend. Also, why do they bother putting in leaps and floor work when DCC don't really do that on the field? Surely prep classes should be pure DCC field style as that's the area that most TCCs fail with: being big and bold on the field!

That’s why I like Jenn’s classes. Her choreo looks kinda weird but she’s incorporating all signature moves and they’re great to build stamina. Out of all the former dccs doing prep classes i think hers are the most relevant.

22 hours ago, cgloss said:

I wonder how useful these prep classes truly are. Are these the girls who go on to make the team nowadays? I feel like we follow a lot of them and the ones who end up making it and/or blowing us away come out of left field. Or, nowadays, outside of Dallas.

Most probably they feel pressured to go, as I doubt they’d give a chance to a dallas dancer who hasn’t spent money on their prep classes. But some of the prep classes like the mock auditions seem useful in the sense that you can go through all the rounds and get critiques so that you’re more at ease on the actual day.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2020 at 11:43 PM, KoKo said:

Why is Lisa not well liked?  And by who?  Other DCC or fans?  Just curious.......

Why do people don’t like Lisa Mills? Why does the sun come up? Or are stars just pinholes in the curtain of night. Who knows? But according to some Lisa was a toxic girl on the Dallas Maverick Dancers. One of the issues that people have with her is that she brought the war she started with Ashley Hancock (who was also on the Dallas Maverick Dancers) to the DCC. Lisa got Ashley Hancock cut by starting an alliance with Victoria Kalina, who used her superpowers to influence Kelli. Also, there are people who think that Lisa does not have the physique (short and stocky, according to them) to be on the DCC, a physique not very different from other girls who were cut because of this same physique. 
One of the most remarkable events in this saga was the fact that none of the group leaders used their stickers to mark her on the team.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Why do people don’t like Lisa Mills? Why does the sun come up?

LOL thanks for the laugh! 🙂 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

One of the issues that people have with her is that she brought the war she started with Ashley Hancock (who was also on the Dallas Maverick Dancers) to the DCC. Lisa got Ashley Hancock cut by starting an alliance with Victoria Kalina, who used her superpowers to influence Kelli. 

I can definitely buy into this. I feel like Kelli usually keeps girls who look like Ashley around for a while and I was really surprised when she was the first (?) one cut. They told us it was for low kicks but there have been wayyy worse who've stuck around till almost the end of camp.

Anyone know if she's reauditioning? Will be interesting to see how it goes down if she does and all of this is true.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, phylogeny said:

I can definitely buy into this. I feel like Kelli usually keeps girls who look like Ashley around for a while and I was really surprised when she was the first (?) one cut. They told us it was for low kicks but there have been wayyy worse who've stuck around till almost the end of camp.

Anyone know if she's reauditioning? Will be interesting to see how it goes down if she does and all of this is true.

She posted next to nothing on social media about auditioning last year and I believe she is currently gone from Instagram. I really doubt she will audition but you never know. She is (or used to be) friends with Lexie and Alexis and some of the other current DCC but I haven’t seen her pictured with them lately either. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just saw that Melena was at Jenn’s prep class tonight. She is another one that I really hope doesn’t try out again. 

  • Like 19
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, KatieC said:

I just saw that Melena was at Jenn’s prep class tonight. She is another one that I really hope doesn’t try out again. 

eek! I just saw that too. I'm afraid she will.  I always thought she had a skewed perception of TC thinking she was doing better than she was so maybe she thinks she's got a real shot at it.  I feel like everytime someone tried to give her a correction,  they'd say something like,  "You're beautiful,  BUT..." and she never heard anything after but. She only heard the good and none of the corrections.

20200213_224525.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, KatieC said:

I just saw that Melena was at Jenn’s prep class tonight. She is another one that I really hope doesn’t try out again. 

I saw that too - that stresses me out. I had so much secondhand cringe on her behalf last season, I hope she decides against it. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

39 minutes ago, PepperM said:

I saw that too - that stresses me out. I had so much secondhand cringe on her behalf last season, I hope she decides against it. 

Poor Malena.   Performance anxiety and memory issues are difficult to overcome, especially when all the others in the group are so good at it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

The thought of Malena auditioning.........I just can't.  She spent her entire training camp crying, whining, and giving excuses.  "We were all messing up."  or "We were all running into each other" which was on some guest choreography and she was the only one who bumped into people.  Crying occasionally fine but not that meltdown hysteria we would see all the time.  Malena does not have a grasp of how she ranks compared to other dancers.  Absolutely no self perception.  She has memory issues and then performance anxiety.  Last, the meltdowns. I doubt Kelli would ever take her on again after Malena's epic meltdown over being cut.  They asked about it in last year's interview and she gave an off hand answer instead of owning her emotions and past behavior and saying she learned from it.  IMO that sealed her fate.

Madi from the Ice Angels is someone I also hope to not see again.  as Judi would say she does not have the feet.

There are other places to dance or other ways to shine in life.  Malena is a pretty intelligent girl.  Malena needs to move on.  If she does show up, Kelli and Judy need to do us a favor and not even put her into semi-finals.  Last year's audition was horrendous.  I would say someone should talk to her but I agree that Malena does not hear criticism.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

The thought of Malena auditioning.........I just can't.  She spent her entire training camp crying, whining, and giving excuses.  "We were all messing up."  or "We were all running into each other" which was on some guest choreography and she was the only one who bumped into people.  Crying occasionally fine but not that meltdown hysteria we would see all the time.  Malena does not have a grasp of how she ranks compared to other dancers.  Absolutely no self perception.  She has memory issues and then performance anxiety.  Last, the meltdowns. I doubt Kelli would ever take her on again after Malena's epic meltdown over being cut.  They asked about it in last year's interview and she gave an off hand answer instead of owning her emotions and past behavior and saying she learned from it.  IMO that sealed her fate.

Madi from the Ice Angels is someone I also hope to not see again.  as Judi would say she does not have the feet.

There are other places to dance or other ways to shine in life.  Malena is a pretty intelligent girl.  Malena needs to move on.  If she does show up, Kelli and Judy need to do us a favor and not even put her into semi-finals.  Last year's audition was horrendous.  I would say someone should talk to her but I agree that Malena does not hear criticism.

I agree with this. Some have said she was strung along in TC but I also believe she brought that on herself by quitting her job. Once she quit I think they felt obligated to give her every chance to make it. She really needs to move on at this point. 

Edited by KatieC
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, KatieC said:

I agree with this. Some have said she was strung along in TC but I also believe she brought that on herself by quitting her job. Once she quit I think they felt obligated to give her every chance to make it. She really needs to move on at this point. 

I felt so bad for her.... her crying got to me, but what bugged me more was Meredith’s whining. 🤦🏻‍♀️

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

The thought of Malena auditioning.........I just can't.  She spent her entire training camp crying, whining, and giving excuses.  "We were all messing up."  or "We were all running into each other" which was on some guest choreography and she was the only one who bumped into people.  Crying occasionally fine but not that meltdown hysteria we would see all the time.  Malena does not have a grasp of how she ranks compared to other dancers.  Absolutely no self perception.  She has memory issues and then performance anxiety.  Last, the meltdowns. I doubt Kelli would ever take her on again after Malena's epic meltdown over being cut.  They asked about it in last year's interview and she gave an off hand answer instead of owning her emotions and past behavior and saying she learned from it.  IMO that sealed her fate.

Madi from the Ice Angels is someone I also hope to not see again.  as Judi would say she does not have the feet.

There are other places to dance or other ways to shine in life.  Malena is a pretty intelligent girl.  Malena needs to move on.  If she does show up, Kelli and Judy need to do us a favor and not even put her into semi-finals.  Last year's audition was horrendous.  I would say someone should talk to her but I agree that Malena does not hear criticism.

hold up... there is an inkling that Malena is thinking "3rd times a charm" and try out again for the 2020-2021 TCC season ???

Not to mean - but also trying to follow a the application process for any job - I really wish K&J would make a major cut before 1st round. Don't need to see 200-400 women outside in a line - when a good 1/3 need to just turn around and go back and prepare for another time, or venture. Just reading though resumes, pictures, and videos, of applicants where no-way, no-how, no-hope of succeeding, would make a interesting episode.

cut-cut.gif.cdba75f132b4f2d4c52582c3034d66e7.gif

Edited by sATL
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, cgloss said:

I wonder how useful these prep classes truly are. Are these the girls who go on to make the team nowadays? I feel like we follow a lot of them and the ones who end up making it and/or blowing us away come out of left field. Or, nowadays, outside of Dallas.

yeah - esp. the ones who are in college now or on other professional teams outside of Dallas. They don't attend the prep classes,  but still have a good audition, and a select few do make it all the way.

And it is possible the students are using the prep class to try out for something else. Good dancing, learning new choreo fast, and practicing is a great opportunity , regardless if it for the DCC.  The class held at the Star facilities beats going to Friday night Zoomba held at the rec center.

Do the prep classes teach the jump split? There was a HS dance troop from CA/TX? on the Kelly Clarkson   show recently who finished their routine with the jump split. I am glad to see the challenging advanced move has made its way down to the HS level.

 

Edited by sATL
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, sATL said:

Do the prep classes teach the jump split? There was a HS dance troop from CA/TX? on the Kelly Clarkson   show recently who finished their routine with the jump split. I am glad to see the challenging advanced move has made its way down to the HS level.

 

My high school drill team did jump splits back in the mid-eighties.  Unlike what we see on the show with the DCC, we learned them over the course of a week in the dance studio on mats with individual instruction on technique.  Not just, “Jump in the air, throw a split, and land in it.”  I really hope that the girls who haven’t done them before are getting better instruction than what we see and the producers edit it out because it’s not exciting TV. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Just to defend Malena, maybe she just loves dancing?  I’m sure a lot of these girls have spent their lives dancing and have made friends with former TCCs so maybe this is just social for her. I got the feeling from last season that her DCC dreams were done, but that doesn’t mean she can’t still take classes for fun.  
 

 

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever happened to the 18 yr old Breeana (spelling) lyrically trained that Kelli loved her looks?  Said she’d come back.  Maybe three years ago... has anyone seen her? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Whatever happened to the 18 yr old Breeana (spelling) lyrically trained that Kelli loved her looks?  Said she’d come back.  Maybe three years ago... has anyone seen her? 

She was going to college in Florida, but I think she's modeling now.  And having work done:/

 

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Whatever happened to the 18 yr old Breeana (spelling) lyrically trained that Kelli loved her looks?  Said she’d come back.  Maybe three years ago... has anyone seen her? 

Several years back she posted this on IG suggesting she would be attending school here for 4 years.

Her latest posts show her traveling while supporting lips that look a tad puffier.  So who knows that Brianna is currently up to?

 

3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was going to college in Florida, but I think she's modeling now.  And having work done:/

Jinx! 😁

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 hour ago, PepperM said:

Anyone find it really odd that we haven’t seen ANY video from last night’s class?

Aisha  must not have gotten the word.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, PepperM said:

Anyone find it really odd that we haven’t seen ANY video from last night’s class?

Did they have the class? given it was valentines and 3-day weekend for some, understandably that others had plans and the session was postponed until next week, for fear of low attendance.

Edited by sATL

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was going to college in Florida, but I think she's modeling now.  And having work done:/

 

Omg nooo. Her face was just flawless! I don’t think anyone *needs* to have work done, but wow did she NOT NEED to have work done!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Omg nooo. Her face was just flawless! I don’t think anyone *needs* to have work done, but wow did she NOT NEED to have work done!

Possibly not? Here’s a picture from prior to Her tryouts and her lips are definitely puffy.

 

 

2FCABBAC-7248-43E1-AA4B-F0203CEF4841.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Omg nooo. Her face was just flawless! I don’t think anyone *needs* to have work done, but wow did she NOT NEED to have work done!

So sad. Incredible.

I do not say this sarcastically: what is this world coming to if Brianna Wilhere thinks she needs enhancement?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Malena didn't just have memory issues. She lacks some of the technical foundations and power to excel in auditions and camp. And she seems to lack the recognition that she lacks in these areas, hence her constant, "I just need to clean up those small errors and show them that I'm giving it my all," which we heard in virtually every episode. I agree that she didn't really hear the critiques in camp--and surely there were 1000 more given that we didn't see on the show. Last year, the clip of her in the kickline was painful. She looked as winded as the year before, her face looked tortured--meaning no power or projection--and her feet looked sloppy. I truly hope she's just taking these classes for fun. I don't know how someone who got sidelined dancing for the Jets thought they had a real shot at DCC, but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants and there's no room for competing ideas. I wish her the best, and part of that is wishing for her that she doesn't try out for DCC again.

I'm still not ready to think that Bridget might not try out again this year. I have settled into the idea that Molly is retiring, which makes me sad, but I saw that Taylor posted on Molly's thread about wrapping it all up after her "junior year" saying she's still sad. So, I take that to mean Molly is retiring. She seems like she was/is a great team member. Any word about Miranda retiring now that she's married? I know DCC don't all quit after marriage, but I was wondering about her. Especially after seeing that she was one of the lowest-ranked vets at auditions last year. Someone please tell me Christina is retiring.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was going to college in Florida, but I think she's modeling now.  And having work done:/

 

Why in the world would this beautiful girl do this? She didn’t seem the type to fall for this....her lips were already pouty and naturally full...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, DCCFan123 said:

Possibly not? Here’s a picture from prior to Her tryouts and her lips are definitely puffy.

2FCABBAC-7248-43E1-AA4B-F0203CEF4841.jpeg

Hard to tell.  Another photo since then.

 

  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size