Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I am already loving Jayce!  I hope she makes it.  It looks like she can teach pretty fast so I don't think picking up choreography quickly will be an issue.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Right, because Kelli in general is known for not choosing ratings & drama over having a stable team.

I’m curious how we got girls that are still in college outside of Dallas? I supposed they’ll be attending online or something.

Yes, probably all online or a mix of online courses and in-person courses that they can transfer. This may have changed since my college days, but lots of students took courses at the local community college during the summer (or semester) and were able to transfer them. This could only be done before a student got into their upper level degree-specific courses, but I assume that it would be an option for a TCC/DCC. They may also just be taking a year off. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Julia F didn’t even make it past the first round. If she does regret apologizing (as mentioned in another comment above) I’m glad Kelli saw right through the insincerity & didn’t care about ratings over toxic teammates.  

Oh my gosh, what did I miss?? What did Julia apologize for? She didn't make it past the first round this season?!?!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PepperM said:

Has anyone heard about Kennedy Jo? She’s been super hush hush on Insta

She’s been super vocal about each stage of auditions so I feel like she would have posted if she made it 😞

• Love 3

Kennedy Jo didn’t make finals. I suspect that Kelli must have found out she is not a good teammate, she is not well liked  and many have reported that she thinks she is better than everyone.  I mean, they couldn't have a girl thinking she is better than Victoria! 

I am sure she thinks she will make the Mavericks team since Stephanie is the director now.  If she does we will be getting more Mavericks drama.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kennedy Jo didn’t make finals. I suspect that Kelli must have found out she is not a good teammate, she is not well liked  and many have reported that she thinks she is better than everyone.  I mean, they couldn't have a girl thinking she is better than Victoria! 

I am sure she thinks she will make the Mavericks team since Stephanie is the director now.  If she does we will be getting more Mavericks drama.  

Did any of the other Mavericks dancers Audition and make it to tc besides tori and Sheridan 

(edited)
50 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Did any of the other Mavericks dancers Audition and make it to tc besides tori and Sheridan 

I can report that 9 Mavs auditioned, and I'm pretty sure those were the only two who made it (but not 100% sure). 🙂

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, georgia belle said:

Things I will never understand: 1) how she made the team and 2) how she lasted as long as she did.  Many of the girls consider her one of the weakest dancers by far in recent history to wear the uniform.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Things I will never understand: 1) how she made the team and 2) how she lasted as long as she did.  Many of the girls consider her one of the weakest dancers by far in recent history to wear the uniform.

Finally a retirement announcement! Lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Was retiring vet Taylor P. the one who wrote letters back and forth with her Grandpa? I thought she was so down to earth and sweet. Sorry to see her go. 

Yes 

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Did something specific happen? All the girls seemed to love her at her bday party.

57 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Heard rumors that Cassie is TCC but I’m not sure. This is all I can find, and some new TCC and current DCC are following her on Instagram. 

82E65FE4-0B03-4082-A6C4-1D5BB15D246E.jpeg

7892907F-A21B-4F94-9C94-48208179CBA8.jpeg

I think this post pretty much confirms it.

I don’t see how Cassie can write this two days ago and have another TCC respond to it, and not be a TCC. 

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

7 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

She's on my list as a potential, I have a couple more on that list but either they haven't posted anything or they have private instagrams. I don't really want to get super speculative given the misinformation about Madalyn, but Ashlinn is followed by several current DCC and some of the new girls.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I completely agree with both you and the girls.  She should never have made the team in the first place and should never have stayed as long as she did.  How either of those happened, I'll never know.

• Love 5

I will have to see the remaining rookie candidates before I can make a decision as to who my faves are...but I do know that out of this group of 16: Armani, Jaycie, Jada and Sheridan are my faves so far. 

• Love 3

Yikes. Marissa looks a lot less trained than previously thought. I think she will be one of those that struggles  but ends up making it for whatever TV story reason. 

Dani from UW has a mean girl reputation, I'm surprised to see her on this list. 

• Useful 1

I don’t get the Christina hate. Throughout the whole time we have seen her, the attitude she expressed was always good, she has a great smile and sure, there’s imperfections. Not the best dancer? Neither was Jordan Charley. From what I have seen on her IG, she is very well liked by her team mates. 

As far as SpastiKat and VK, flame away on those two. 😆

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

I don’t get the Christina hate. Throughout the whole time we have seen her, the attitude she expressed was always good, she has a great smile and sure, there’s imperfections. Not the best dancer? Neither was Jordan Charley. From what I have seen on her IG, she is very well liked by her team mates. 

As far as SpastiKat and VK, flame away on those two. 😆

Many girls have reported what a diva Christina is behind the scenes, and even some fans have said that after seeing her at appearances.  I'm really shocked Kelli would keep someone around like that, especially when she's such a weak dancer.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, misskelsinicole said:

@whosadcc Who’s on the potential list? 

I only have 3 names and two of them have already been named with Ashlinn Maze and Cassie Schroeder.  The other name I have is Taylor Holbrook.  I am sure others have a few more names, but I added them based on comments and who has been following them.  Though the following part could be tricky because if some of the girls have taken the Prep classes together this could be why they are following each other. Plus, it seem's like a lot of this year's TCC's have gone to the same colleges as many current and former DCC's.

12 hours ago, georgia belle said:

Based off of interview's, she doesn't come across as being a sweet and kind human being. However, she does seem like she was one of the better DCC to do interview's (from what I can remember, she doesn't seem to be one that says "like" or "uhm" all the time in interview's). 

Also, during her rookie year a lot happened during that training camp and season that made it seem like a few DCC were not being very loyal to the brand.  I do think that this may have been part of the reason why she kept making the team.

• Love 2

Taylor Holbrook, Cassie Schroeder, and Ashlinn Maze seem the most likely from my list. I also found Amelia who was in the Just For Kicks video but I have no clue if she even made finals her instagram is _ameliaevans. I am taking that comment from Cassie as confirmation and have added her to the chart:

1523254437_ScreenShot2020-06-15at11_40_17AM.thumb.jpg.3e966e832b5f207bf63762c5f2d406e4.jpg

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Taylor Holbrook, Cassie Schroeder, and Ashlinn Maze seem the most likely from my list. I also found Amelia who was in the Just For Kicks video but I have no clue if she even made finals her instagram is _ameliaevans. I am taking that comment from Cassie as confirmation and have added her to the chart:

1523254437_ScreenShot2020-06-15at11_40_17AM.thumb.jpg.3e966e832b5f207bf63762c5f2d406e4.jpg

You are awesome for doing this! 🙂 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Many girls have reported what a diva Christina is behind the scenes, and even some fans have said that after seeing her at appearances.  I'm really shocked Kelli would keep someone around like that, especially when she's such a weak dancer.  

Smpisimon, do you think any of the diva behavior could have been situations when she was spoken to from the side of her head where she has hearing loss in that ear?  I remember seeing one video that people were calling her uninterested in the kids around her.  When I watched, I could see the moment when she heard something that drew her into what was going on.  She was smiling and engaged from that point.  So I have wondered since then if the hearing loss plays into her aloofness.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
51 minutes ago, TeacherWoman said:

Smpisimon, do you think any of the diva behavior could have been situations when she was spoken to from the side of her head where she has hearing loss in that ear?  I remember seeing one video that people were calling her uninterested in the kids around her.  When I watched, I could see the moment when she heard something that drew her into what was going on.  She was smiling and engaged from that point.  So I have wondered since then if the hearing loss plays into her aloofness.

I think that’s the case to be honest... I have slight hearing loss too (and fwiw, sounds like she has a bigger problem than me) and I’ve had people think I ignored them when I couldn’t really hear they were talking to me/about me. And when you’re not hearing well, most talk sounds like gibberish and annoying noises if you don’t concentrate so I kinda get it. That being said, I’m not sure that’s the case with her so I’ll refrain from criticizing (for once!)

• Love 6
17 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I’m really surprised to hear that! It seems like the Ice Angels all love her, but I guess you can’t really tell from social media. 

Just now, TexasLonghorn94 said:

I think this all but confirms that McKenzie Sherman is a TCC:

3422A574-E8DF-44B7-805B-F4D428DEBD9F.jpeg

Amazing find! She was also on my list but I wasn't sure, here she is in the chart! Only 4 more girls to find 🙂 106145167_ScreenShot2020-06-15at3_21_11PM.thumb.jpg.11e6de94d0c15b72dc9496f33d9fe027.jpg

McKenzie is only 25 but I honestly think she looks older, still pretty but older than 25. I wonder how that will factor into their decision.

• Love 1

Hmmm...you’re missing:

-2 more black girls (both have cheered in the NFL previously)

-1 girl has already been mentioned on this board 

-2 brunettes, one of which you’ve probably already seen dance 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Amazing find! She was also on my list but I wasn't sure, here she is in the chart! Only 4 more girls to find 🙂 106145167_ScreenShot2020-06-15at3_21_11PM.thumb.jpg.11e6de94d0c15b72dc9496f33d9fe027.jpg

McKenzie is only 25 but I honestly think she looks older, still pretty but older than 25. I wonder how that will factor into their decision.

Thanks!

Yes I agree. I think McKenzie is very pretty and has a great look. She looks very different in her recent photos than she did in her time at Alabama.

771466DF-7ACB-4389-BE70-155682409DBA.jpeg

Edited by TexasLonghorn94
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2020 at 6:02 PM, Lynnbo said:

I think Marissa’s cute. Her Facebook page is mostly public and she has a you tube video on there where she talks about her make up routine, dance, her challenges and the fun of moving to New York, and when she needed to go for therapy, how sometimes we all can use a little  extra help- just down to earth, very positive, very likable. 
As to the pic, I mean she’s 19 right? Same age as my daughter who definitely would do a pic or many pics like it (Though I’m sure a bunch would be with weird faces and filters. 😊

Her parents have both been quoted on this thread. Stage parents? Seems like a risk to insert yourself into tcc #s and chitchat when your daughter is a rookie candidate. 

• Love 12
On 6/13/2020 at 4:31 PM, TB12 said:
On 6/13/2020 at 3:55 PM, scorpio1031 said:

If we are talking about the same person, something similar has been mentioned:)

Really, do tell I’ll give you a hint she’s wearing a cowboy hat & boots like ahes now a cowgirl... 

Hint taken and I completely agree!!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

Hmmm...you’re missing:

-2 more black girls (both have cheered in the NFL previously)

-1 girl has already been mentioned on this board 

-2 brunettes, one of which you’ve probably already seen dance 

ooooh! Does this mean the current list is wrong or there are still 5 girls to find (bringing the TCC count up to 21)?

my current list of most likely potentials (keep in mind that we don't know if any even auditioned lol): 

Taylor Holbrook: taylorholbrook_

Ashlinn Maze: ashlinnmaze

Amelia Evans: _ameliaevans

Darian Lassiter: darianlassiter

Alora-Rose: alorarose

I'm thinking Amelia is one of the brunettes we have likely seen dance, and I'm hoping Darian is one of the black girls because she is gorggg. Taylor Holbrook and Ashlinn Maze have both previously been mentioned as potentials. DCC Hannah is following all of the confirmed TCC plus Darian, Ashlinn, Amelia, and Alora. Alora and Amelia are confirmed to have auditioned.

Yes I am for sure overthinking things but I am bored hahaha. And yes I have more potentials on my list if these are wrong but I think these are the most likely. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

ooooh! Does this mean the current list is wrong or there are still 5 girls to find (bringing the TCC count up to 21)?

my current list of most likely potentials (keep in mind that we don't know if any even auditioned lol): 

Taylor Holbrook: taylorholbrook_

Ashlinn Maze: ashlinnmaze

Amelia Evans: _ameliaevans

Darian Lassiter: darianlassiter

Alora-Rose: alorarose

I'm thinking Amelia is one of the brunettes we have likely seen dance, and I'm hoping Darian is one of the black girls because she is gorggg. Taylor Holbrook and Ashlinn Maze have both previously been mentioned as potentials. DCC Hannah is following all of the confirmed TCC plus Darian, Ashlinn, Amelia, and Alora. Alora and Amelia are confirmed to have auditioned.

Yes I am for sure overthinking things but I am bored hahaha. And yes I have more potentials on my list if these are wrong but I think these are the most likely. 

There is 21 rookie hopefuls 29 vets per Kim oden there is a picture of her stating it few comments up 

• Love 1

I wonder if there will be a delay to training camp now as it came out this morning that a number of Cowboys players have recently tested positive to Covid-19 including Zeke. It's all over ESPN and the NFL network

• Love 6
19 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

She was a good spokeswoman and interviewer and was very well liked in the locker room. I think she had her best season on the field this year and is older than most gals, so a good time to hang up the boots. 

She was my favorite, so I guess now I have to find a new underdog to cheer for. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

I wonder if there will be a delay to training camp now as it came out this morning that a number of Cowboys players have recently tested positive to Covid-19 including Zeke. It's all over ESPN and the NFL network

They haven’t been at the facility so not sure