Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

442395308_ScreenShot2020-06-13at6_30_47PM.thumb.jpg.55af79821fd7ec6917b00a0b09b50a1a.jpg

I feel bad for Claire---she seems like someone they're bringing in just to cut because of the uniform.

Marissa seems like a good dancer, but that comp video made me think she is less training than I thought. 

I'm 100% behind Sheridan. 

Glad to see more POC ladies in the bunch. I like diversity. 

Stands out to me, facially, are Kelly, Shannan and Elli. 

• Love 5
Just now, faxtar221 said:

If you all had to choose the top 8 now (I assume around 8 rookies are making the team), who would they be?

Literally just based on how they look:

Elli, Marissa, Jada, Armani, Claire W, Sheridan, Dani, Shannan 

2 hours ago, TB12 said:

Really, do tell I’ll give you a hint she’s wearing a cowboy hat & boots like ahes now a cowgirl... 

I think Marissa’s cute. Her Facebook page is mostly public and she has a you tube video on there where she talks about her make up routine, dance, her challenges and the fun of moving to New York, and when she needed to go for therapy, how sometimes we all can use a little  extra help- just down to earth, very positive, very likable. 
As to the pic, I mean she’s 19 right? Same age as my daughter who definitely would do a pic or many pics like it (Though I’m sure a bunch would be with weird faces and filters. 😊

• Love 3

Annabelle (cute as a button), Armani, Claire W, , Elli, 

Jessica, Marissa, Shannan, Sheridan.

I probably selected Marissa because she is the only one with shorter hair, so it makes her stand out to me.

• Love 1

Ok, Claire D. is too masculine looking. I don't think she will make it. Something just off. I can't believe Marissa is only 18. She looks much more mature, but totally adorable. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

These rookie candidates are shaping out to be VERY strong candidates... I can’t imagine them taking less than at least 10, unless training camp gets delayed too much that they have to fall back on the vets.

Kelli said at one point if it gets delayed they will send them videos 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Bennie said:

Yes, blonde Taylor is the last minute retirement. 

Wow. Can't say that I know that much about her or her dancing ability, she's a rookie and one we never saw that much, but that's still so abrupt.

2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

If you swipe to the next pix you can see a little of Shannan dancing.

ooooooh a UA Wildcat? Same school as Gabby and Chandi! I like this 🙂

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Kelli said at one point if it gets delayed they will send them videos 

Right, but at some point, they would have to move forward. Sending them videos is great for learning choreography, but not for evaluating performance as a team.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Marissa seems like a good dancer, but that comp video made me think she is less training than I thought. 

I thought same thing!  Less technique than I expected.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, misskelsinicole said:

I heard on Facebook that Madeline Salter didn’t make it 

She should have made it last year considering who did.  She's legacy and gorgeous :(

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Taylor quit because she wanted to move back home to be with family and friends, she is not injured.  

Was this a last minute thing ? 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Right, but at some point, they would have to move forward. Sending them videos is great for learning choreography, but not for evaluating performance as a team.

How can they learn all those dances via video in such a short amount of time? Then, what if they are doing it wrong, and there is nobody there to correct them. They are always talking about the little details in the dances. I just don't know how this is going to work. If they go to TC in July, that doesn't give them much time before football season starts, unless it doesn't start on time. 

53 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Was this a last minute thing ? 

It must have been because this past Thursday Kelli made a comment on a cameo she did for a fan and she said that 30 rookies we’re returning and that they were taking 50 in all to TC It’s very odd that Taylor would retire at this late in the game. 

56 minutes ago, TexasLonghorn94 said:

Any word on any other returning TCC? Who is left that we haven’t heard about? Lauren?

I have not heard anything about Lauren, Lindsay or Julia. 

(edited)

Have we heard for sure if Madeline Salter didn't make it?  If she didn't, that's craptastic for her and we probably have a very good idea of WHY she didn't make it back, but that will NOT be the reason given if any is given at all.  I'm also wondering about if Julia made it back.

Edited by EricaShadows
3 hours ago, Lona said:

ooooooh a UA Wildcat? Same school as Gabby and Chandi! I like this 🙂

Megan C & Heather are also former UofA Pomline members

(edited)
4 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Have we heard for sure if Madeline Salter didn't make it?  If she didn't, that's craptastic for her and we probably have a very good idea of WHY she didn't make it back, but that will NOT be the reason given if any is given at all.  I'm also wondering about if Julia made it back.

4 hours ago, misskelsinicole said:

@EricaShadows Someone on Facebook heard from a source close to her that she didn’t make it

Just a page ago TexasLonghorn94 posted this:

1156536079_Screenshot2020-06-14at10_18_28.png.552b416d5d7b3c1889dfb4662c4db218.png

I would say that is conclusive.

Very, very sad. I was looking forward to seeing her again. I am also very sad because of her crushed dream and how much it meant for her. It is easy to redirect my feeling into anger towards somebody else, but I won't.

Just when a door closes and window opens:

Shannan Slattery

1564927182_Screenshot2020-06-14at10_28_33.thumb.png.fc25484e50e2bb6bbb5637e8f5612080.png

Edited by Pau84
added
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Just a page ago TexasLonghorn94 posted this:

1156536079_Screenshot2020-06-14at10_18_28.png.552b416d5d7b3c1889dfb4662c4db218.png

I would say that is conclusive.

Very, very sad. I was looking forward to seeing her again. I am also very sad because of her crushed dream and how much it meant for her. It is easy to redirect my feeling into anger towards somebody else, but I won't.

Just when a door closes and window opens:

Shannan Slattery

1564927182_Screenshot2020-06-14at10_28_33.thumb.png.fc25484e50e2bb6bbb5637e8f5612080.png

I think Shannan resembles Audrina Patridge in this photo! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

ok wowwwwww is Jaycie trained and talented!! I also think she is really pretty on camera.

She has beautiful legs and feet! Kelli will love that. I definitely think she's one to watch.

Some people on show group should be worried because some of these newbies have all the technique AND tricks!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

ok wowwwwww is Jaycie trained and talented!! I also think she is really pretty on camera.

She is incredibly talented and so darn cute!!! If she doesn't make it I will be so sad!!!

• Love 3
On 6/13/2020 at 12:40 AM, Kitkatkitty said:

These are the 2020 TCC so far. If they took 20 rookies we still have 6 who need to be identified. I don't love how this looks lol I'm tired, I'll make it look better tomorrow when it is hopefully more complete.690132900_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_35.47AM-compressed.thumb.png.c72f6dda63767be52d19510eb65dac56.png

I've only seen 14. 

F5F440EC-37D0-4EDD-910D-4A1A8DDBB997.jpeg

18 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I've only seen 14. 

F5F440EC-37D0-4EDD-910D-4A1A8DDBB997.jpeg

Yes there are 14 girls that have confirmed they are TCC so far, Madalyn from the first chart I made is not confirmed and may not actually be a TCC. Kelly had previously said that they are bringing in 20 new rookies so there are still 6 girls to be found.

• Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/31/2020 at 3:30 PM, SmpIsimon said:

I bet she will. All Kelli cares about is ratings, and I bet she thinks this’ll make for a great story.  I wish the organization would realize how toxic Kelli has become for the team and replace her with someone who focuses on a quality team and not producing a reality show. 

Julia F didn’t even make it past the first round. If she does regret apologizing (as mentioned in another comment above) I’m glad Kelli saw right through the insincerity & didn’t care about ratings over toxic teammates.  

Edited by NinjaMom11
  • Love 14
59 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Yes there are 14 girls that have confirmed they are TCC so far, Madalyn from the first chart I made is not confirmed and may not actually be a TCC. Kelly had previously said that they are bringing in 20 new rookies so there are still 6 girls to be found.

Madalyn from LSU did not try for DCC.  She did in fact tryout for LSU Golden Girl again.  She will be entering her Jr year at LSU.   This came from the mom of one of the Golden Girl Captains.  They are stumped as to how Madalyn’s name and photo made this lineup.  Flattered, but stumped.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, botymolly said:

Madalyn from LSU did not try for DCC.  She did in fact tryout for LSU Golden Girl again.  She will be entering her Jr year at LSU.   This came from the mom of one of the Golden Girl Captains.  They are stumped as to how Madalyn’s name and photo made this lineup.  Flattered, but stumped.  

hahaha thats super weird, I just went based on what people posted I wonder how anyone got her name 

44 minutes ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Julia F didn’t even make it past the first round. If she does regret apologizing (as mentioned in another comment above) I’m glad Kelli saw right through the insincerity & didn’t care about ratings over toxic teammates.  

Right, because Kelli in general is known for not choosing ratings & drama over having a stable team.

I’m curious how we got girls that are still in college outside of Dallas? I supposed they’ll be attending online or something.

• Love 2
On 6/12/2020 at 10:07 PM, NinjaMom11 said:

Did she make training camp? 

She did not tryout.  Not sure how her name got on the list....

On 6/12/2020 at 9:26 PM, TorProc said:

Madalyn Verzwyvelt Is a LSU  Golden Girl!!! 

7106EB8B-CF24-4896-B6F8-1017D0EFF614.jpeg

She did not tryout.  Not sure how her name made a list.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:40 PM, Kitkatkitty said:

These are the 2020 TCC so far. If they took 20 rookies we still have 6 who need to be identified. I don't love how this looks lol I'm tired, I'll make it look better tomorrow when it is hopefully more complete.690132900_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_35.47AM-compressed.thumb.png.c72f6dda63767be52d19510eb65dac56.png

Madelyn V did not try out.  Not sure how her name made this list...

25 minutes ago, 123brook said:

pretty sure ashlinnmaze is a tcc

She's on my list as a potential, I have a couple more on that list but either they haven't posted anything or they have private instagrams. I don't really want to get super speculative given the misinformation about Madalyn, but Ashlinn is followed by several current DCC and some of the new girls.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

She's on my list as a potential, I have a couple more on that list but either they haven't posted anything or they have private instagrams. I don't really want to get super speculative given the misinformation about Madalyn, but Ashlinn is followed by several current DCC and some of the new girls.

I have a few potential people as well. Should we compare potential's?

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Right, because Kelli in general is known for not choosing ratings & drama over having a stable team.

I’m curious how we got girls that are still in college outside of Dallas? I supposed they’ll be attending online or something.

I thought that was really interesting as well! Also surprised about Marissa leaving AMDA being such a prestigious program (granted, maybe it’s a safety reason with COVID). 

2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

hahaha thats super weird, I just went based on what people posted I wonder how anyone got her name 

No idea, but she was legit worried that GG would be taken from her because of it.  They auditioned online too, and the final team has not been announced yet, only finalist, of which she is one.  She would make a beautiful DCC though.  There is a GG who just graduated who looks very much like her, was Captain of GG’s 2 years, so I had wondered if it was actually Maddie H. who tried out, but the mom I spoke to did not say, just that it was not Madalyn.

• Love 2