Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Me too!!! I adore Sheridan and wish her boots and stars... 🙂

If she doesn't make it, I literally will cry. I just love her.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

So which of these TCC would give VK the greatest competition in looks and dance?  That’s who I’m for...

Wouldn't all of them be competition?    Plus if VK really cannot dance it will be a piece of cake for even the worst one.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

1693925958_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_22_46PM.thumb.jpg.6f073476b1f844d152ff95efc07080e7.jpgI can't tell you how long I searched for a gif of Kelli making fun of the cheerleaders with her arm over her head but I can't even remember what season that was from 

• LOL 20
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Claire D looks....quite boxy, it may be a problem in the uniform

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure they'll send her home after seeing her in the uniform or saying "we don't think this is the best team for you"

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Claire D looks....quite boxy, it may be a problem in the uniform

3 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure they'll send her home after seeing her in the uniform or saying "we don't think this is the best team for you"

Ahem....Meredith

• Love 5

1693925958_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_22_46PM.thumb.jpg.6f073476b1f844d152ff95efc07080e7.jpgI can't tell you how long I searched for a gif of Kelli making fun of the cheerleaders with her arm over her head but I can't even remember what season that was from 

Jessica is pretty. She looks like Erin here.  In her audition pose she looked beautiful but very old.  Wonder what she will look like in person?

Claire D is boxy and also kinda noodley in my opinion. I feel a little bad for Danielle Gerritzen who also auditioned, was on the same college team as Claire, looks similar, and I think is a better dancer. 

• Useful 2
55 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I'm conflicted. If I had four hands....

On one hand, I'm in the "pick people for their skill, not for their skin color" group...

...but on the other hand, I can't take my eyes off the non-white ladies. Blondes on this team are a dime a dozen - with a few exceptions. They all blend together for me.

My third hand is saying that K&J's skills at picking ladies has never been the best since there are a few former current and former cheerleaders who've tried out multiple times. (Christina, Kelli Q. Hannah (i think), Brennan to name a few..)

...but my fourth hand knows that they'll choose whomever they please regardless of skill or skin color. (Meredith and well... you know)

So... whatever. Best of luck to all of them

/soapbox

Kelli makes me laugh with the double standards she gives out. Wasn't it Chelsea that Kelli said along the lines of "don't have your mouth wide open like that it looks ugly" and then they all do it on game day. It don't look great on some of the girls when they do that.

2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Is this the same sheridan that tried out and got to TCC a few years ago that was a former Mavs (maybe it wasn't mavs but another team but I cannot remember what team it was)? Or was that someone else? I have a horrible memory!!!!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, UK-Fan said:

Kelli makes me laugh with the double standards she gives out. Wasn't it Chelsea that Kelli said along the lines of "don't have your mouth wide open like that it looks ugly" and then they all do it on game day. It don't look great on some of the girls when they do that.

Is this the same sheridan that tried out and got to TCC a few years ago that was a former Mavs (maybe it wasn't mavs but another team but I cannot remember what team it was)? Or was that someone else? I have a horrible memory!!!!!!

Yes! Sheridan was a TCC in 2016 I think and then a Mavs dancer

• Love 1
Just now, BluegrassDCCFan said:

So they're only taking 11-12 rookies???? Are they not going to have a "Training Camp"?

The report was 20 rookies but there are still 7 missing girls because they haven't posted or been confirmed, I will add those girls to the grid when they are known. The thought is that they will have some sort of training camp in person and will end up taking 6-8 new rookies (although some vets might get cut *cough* Meredith).

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Yes! Thank you! Why does everyone love this pose? I think its so silly like they're doing a armpit smell test 

Armani looks especially uncomfortable and awkward with it.  But damn, she is stunning.  I'm also drawn to Jada and Marissa. 

Claire D is never going to make it.  She's just too big boned.  She could have zero body fat, and she's still going to be too wide for Kelli.

Jaycie seems unphotogenic.  All the photos I've seen of her seem a little off.

aaaaand... that's just me mouthing off without having seen any of them dance.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Is it pathetic that I’ve decided there is one I don’t like simply by looking at her going to training camp pic? I’m sure she’s perfectly lovely but so contrived, let the games begin... 

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Is it pathetic that I’ve decided there is one I don’t like simply by looking at her going to training camp pic? I’m sure she’s perfectly lovely but so contrived, let the games begin... 

If we are talking about the same person, something similar has been mentioned:)

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Bad Example said:

Armani looks especially uncomfortable and awkward with it.  But damn, she is stunning.  I'm also drawn to Jada and Marissa. 

Claire D is never going to make it.  She's just too big boned.  She could have zero body fat, and she's still going to be too wide for Kelli.

Jaycie seems unphotogenic.  All the photos I've seen of her seem a little off.

aaaaand... that's just me mouthing off without having seen any of them dance.  

I really think Jaycie's problem is her eyebrows and whatever she does to her eyelashes because it makes her look sad. With better makeup and darker hair she would look a lot better.

Not sure how much people appreciate lots of photo/video posts on this page but if there is interest I'm happy to compile videos of the TCC dancing if I can find them.

• Love 5

Marshall said on Facebook that it was hard to make the side by side comparisons they do in person, so couldn't tell if the girls were making mistakes.  However, he felt he got to know them personally thru the interviews.  So, this could be very interesting when they get to training camp - who will stand out in dancing, but also, what are they really like in person.

1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Not sure how much people appreciate lots of photo/video posts on this page but if there is interest I'm happy to compile videos of the TCC dancing if I can find them.

Yes please!!!  We like visual aids:)

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Really, do tell I’ll give you a hint she’s wearing a cowboy hat & boots like ahes now a cowgirl... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I'm conflicted. If I had four hands....

On one hand, I'm in the "pick people for their skill, not for their skin color" group...

...but on the other hand, I can't take my eyes off the non-white ladies. Blondes on this team are a dime a dozen - with a few exceptions. They all blend together for me.

My third hand is saying that K&J's skills at picking ladies has never been the best since there are a few former current and former cheerleaders who've tried out multiple times. (Christina, Kelli Q. Hannah (i think), Brennan to name a few..)

...but my fourth hand knows that they'll choose whomever they please regardless of skill or skin color. (Meredith and well... you know)

So... whatever. Best of luck to all of them

/soapbox

I'm with you on the blonde aspect. They all seem to blend together unless they have shorter hair like Christina and Marrisa. I also think that too many of the girls have dated long hair styles. VK's hair looks dated to me. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I don’t think it’s true 

Where did this rumor of a rookie retiring late in the game come from??

5 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

1381943444_ScreenShot2020-06-13at11_43_07AM.thumb.jpg.f7aefb967af74480aae0489337101c6d.jpg

You are a saint for making this! I love it 😍

• Love 4

Some of the girls do not have any current dance videos so some are old but I took the best that I could get:

Jaycie (from 2016):

Marissa:

Claire 😧

Elli (from 2017):

Armani (from 2018 she is in the white t-shirt):

Claire W (in the white shirt):

Kelly (from 2018):

Jada (from 2018):

Sheridan:

I can't find anything good for Jessica, Annabelle, Dani, or Tori, and arguably some of these videos are not the best representation of their dance abilities now or their ability to dance DCC style 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Who are y’all talking about?

So exciting! I love seeing such fresh faces and can’t wait to see their talent.  I love all the pictures posted.  Remember not all of these ladies are from Texas- so it’s a BIG deal for these East Coast girls.  I am pulling for The ones from the Carolinas!! Go Marissa and Armani!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Dance4life23 said:

I think it’s cute personally.  She seems precious!

I agree! The cowboy hat may be a bit much but I think she is super cute and seems very excited and outgoing and like she would be a good teammate. 

• Love 3

The report was 20 rookies but there are still 7 missing girls because they haven't posted or been confirmed, I will add those girls to the grid when they are known. The thought is that they will have some sort of training camp in person and will end up taking 6-8 new rookies (although some vets might get cut *cough* Meredith).

Why 8?  If all the vets make it back they will take 6 or 7 rookies based on if they want 36 or 37 on the team. Have they said that were possible taking 38? 

16 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Someone said final numbers : 50= 21 new candidates and 29 returning DCC. A current rookie just retired.  What about cows in background Annabelle ? Also I don’t think that Madalyn girl in this chart made it to training camp. 

???? I wonder if the statement about a current rookie retiring is true??? I hope not, but when I think about it, I could see Taylor possibly retiring because she is so tied to Arizona - always going back to visit, a boyfriend there......... Just a guess. What do you all think? 

It is hard for me to think of any of them giving it up after just a year when it took so much sacrifice, in most cases, to make it. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Why 8?  If all the vets make it back they will take 6 or 7 rookies based on if they want 36 or 37 on the team. Have they said that were possible taking 38? 

Don't know if it is true, Marissa's dad said 6-8 on Facebook and I kinda was assuming he got that straight from whatever email they received. I think it is more likely they will take 37 total since on the podcast Kelli seemed to think it worked out really well last year with an extra girl. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Opine said:

Jessica is pretty. She looks like Erin here.  In her audition pose she looked beautiful but very old.  Wonder what she will look like in person?

Jessica went to same high school as Lacey.  She was captain of the team two years after Lacey. She’s a beautiful dancer.

Edited by Booboo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Tarode said:

???? I wonder if the statement about a current rookie retiring is true??? I hope not, but when I think about it, I could see Taylor possibly retiring because she is so tied to Arizona - always going back to visit, a boyfriend there......... Just a guess. What do you all think? 

It is hard for me to think of any of them giving it up after just a year when it took so much sacrifice, in most cases, to make it. 

Yes, blonde Taylor is the last minute retirement. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Yes, blonde Taylor is the last minute retirement. 

Really??? I'm sorry to hear that. I liked her, but she did not seem to be all in...... Just my observation.

How did you get confirmation of this? Just curious.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Tarode said:

My guess is that anyone that retires this close to TC must be injured or was told not to return for some reason. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

It was Kaitlyn LaRae's season I think, or the one after it. 

34 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Wow wonder why 

She may have been offered a big job somewhere that she felt she couldn't turn down. Something like that maybe?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, loveaux said:

As soon as I saw her I thought she is too big for the uniform, and she is one of the girls brought into training camp just to be cut. 

• Love 1